Moonlight

Story Info
She meets bewitching dancer on the night beach.
1.4k words
4.4
30.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,898 Followers

When I saw her she was dancing on the sand in the moonlight.

All day long I had been restless. The hot sun beating on the bleached sands, normally a source of delight, had made me seek shelter. The salty water had been too warm. Somehow I felt as though daylight was holding me prisoner. Even the roar of the surf seemed to be too loud, troubling a mood that I could not put into words.

Evening came. As the sun sank below the horizon I felt freer, but the lights of the hotel completely hemmed me in. Something out in the still night seemed to be calling me. Finally I went to bed.

I slept fitfully for several hours. Then, wide-awake, I stared at the glowing numbers on the clock. At 2 AM I could stand it no longer. I slipped from the bed, away from the bulk of my sleeping husband. Normally his body was exactly what held me and comforted me and lulled me to slumber. But tonight his deep breathing seemed to intrude on the silence that was surrounding me.

I pulled on a pair of shorts. I had been sleeping in nothing but a t-shirt. I disdained underwear. Pausing only to catch up my room card, I tiptoed to the door that connected to the adjoining room. My vision, already night sharp, confirmed the sleeping forms of my children were safe in their beds. Barefoot, I left the room, silently closing the door behind me.

A soft breeze was rustling through the trees. Without conscious thought, I took the path leading back down to the beach. At this hour no one was around. I came out onto the sands and the gust of an ocean breeze took my breath away.

The beach was white again under the gleaming rays of the full moon. Instead of burning the land as had the sun, the light seemed as gentle as the touch of the moist sand on my feet. The tide was slowly ebbing, leaving the sand firm and packed. The seventh wave washed up and swept over my ankles. Now the water was cool and I gasped at its caress. Moved by an impulse, I held my arms up to the moon as though I was offering it devotion.

I turned and my heart leaped up into my throat. For that was when I saw her.

Even now my mind falters when I try to describe her. I only know she seemed a slender shape that the moonlight covered as though it was her lover. She twirled and spun, now up on her toes, now running lightly back and forth across the smooth sand. I cannot even remember if she was dressed. At one moment I thought she was wearing a white garment that fell from her neck to her knees. At the next moment I thought that her silver hair and the sea breeze and the tang of the ocean air were her only garments.

She spoke not when she saw me, nor did her dancing stop. She only smiled and held out one hand to me. Desire swept over me, not only desire for her, but a desire to cast away the stuffiness and humdrum of my life and join her in whatever magical land she had come from. She danced away, backwards down the beach, now holding both hands out to me. As faint as if in a dream, I heard silvery, tinkling laughter. And I danced after her.

Down the beach we went. Now our hands touched and now they separated. Her fingertips would linger for a moment on my arms as I strove to keep up with her. My body moved to the music that I could not hear but only felt as my eyes burned over her form.

Where we went, I do not know. Tonight there were no lights on the strand. No boats cut through the water, no noise came over the dunes from the numberless resorts that were there. We were somehow in a world where only the two of us existed. Our dancing feet left no mark upon the sand.

Suddenly she stopped. I froze, unsure what was happening and unwilling to take any chance of breaking the spell that seemed to have me in its grip. She slowly turned completely around once, twice, three times and then held out her arms to me in an invitation that was unmistakable. I could not have resisted that call if I had wanted to, nor did I want to.

My arms encircled her body and I felt her hands close around me. Her eyes sparkled brightly and her lips were parted. My mouth captured hers in one swift motion that became a kiss so deep and passionate that my remaining senses reeled.

Her slim woman's body was as cool as the water that foamed around our legs. Her breasts touched mine, her nipples like two points of the wind that surrounded us. Her body clung to mine, my lips frantically tasting hers. My hands fell to grasp her bottom, as taunt and as firm as the sand packed beneath us.

When she stripped me I recall not. But I was nude and her body was crushed to mine. Her hands roamed over my fuller curves, brushing over my own hard nipples as though they were made of the night air. Her dancer's legs parted mine and I felt her thigh contact my pussy, already wet from the overwhelming desire I had for her.

I pushed my thigh into the shadowy vee between her legs. We rode against each other, slipping up and down, her coolness matched by my growing heat. I wanted to possess her, to cover her completely with me and at the same time drown myself in her. Our kisses continued, wildly as I tried to devour her mouth. Her thumb and forefinger closed around my aching nipple and she pinched and pulled on it.

Somehow she balanced on one foot and wrapped her leg around me. She rubbed my leg with hers, than in a sudden burst of strength, she pulled me to the sand. We rolled through the foaming surf, somehow not scratched by the sands nor soaked by the water.

My legs parted and she thrust herself against me. I was pinned under her. My wrists were captured in her hands and I surrendered myself to the power that she displayed. My legs waved in the air and then went around her, pulling her tighter to me.

She bit my neck and my shoulders but she left no marks there. Her nails raked down my sides and over my full bottom but I knew no scratches were left. Harder and harder she pounded against me, fucking me as only one woman can fuck another. Her tightly firm body ground madly against me. Her pubic bone opened my slit to her and her clit jammed into me.

Up and down her hips blurred, moving with a speed and force that was more than human. I opened my mouth to scream the arrival of my orgasm only to have her cover my mouth with hers. My body arched and I exploded. As though she was only waiting for me I felt her body tense against mine and then spasm with her own release.

For uncounted minutes we laid there. Then I shivered. Now I was cold. In a motion so swift I barely saw it she was up and had helped me to my feet. I looked down. It was no surprise to see that the beach where we had lain was undisturbed. Her eyes held mine, and I read acceptance in them as I wrapped my arms around myself.

Slowly she moved down the beach. The moonlight cloaked her again as I scrambled back into my clothing. I remained where I was, watching her. She turned one time and made a gesture that urged me to follow her, to dance down the beach again, dancing in the moonlight with her forever.

A single step I took towards her and then stopped. One part of me yearned to follow her into whatever world she was beckoning me to. But I couldn't. I knew that the moonlight was a place for me to only visit. I knew the opportunity would not be repeated and the regret that washed over me was more than balanced by the knowledge that what I was letting slip away was much less than I would be keeping.

She nodded her understanding. A smile broke over her face and her feet began to move again. I watched as she faded slowly into the mist that was creeping up around us.

I turned away and started down the beach. Back to my real life. Back to my husband and my children.

Dawn was breaking as I came up the steps.

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,898 Followers