Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was pounding into me harder than I had ever felt before, there was something else, though. The absence of pain was an obvious change, but that wasn't it, not totally at least. Dave was doing something else that he had never done before. There was a low guttural growl beginning to emanate from within him. It was the most savage sound which I had ever heard from him before. With an animal snarl, he buried himself so deeply inside me that I was sure that his hips were bruising my inner thighs. I felt his cum splatter hard against the inside walls of my womb. His body shuddered violently several times, and he collapsed his full weight on top of me panting loudly.

As we lay there intertwined in the afterglow of mutual satisfaction, I began to feel the tickle of his penis deflating, and after only a few seconds, it slipped free of my pussy. I waited to feel the cum start to follow it out, but it never did. I guess that there had been a bit of interior redesign as well as the outer modifications. I was still mystified by Dave's lack of realization that my pussy was not at all the same as when we had last made love. Could it be that what I had seen last night in the mirror had been the product of an overactive imagination? Was it possible that the swelling had subsided to the degree that he couldn't see the difference? Even if that were the case, surely he would have been able to feel the difference. Coupled to these questions was the evident lack of outflow of cum from within my womb. Surely he must have been able to notice the major changes that had taken place.

Using the excuse that I needed to go to the bathroom to "clean up" Dave reluctantly rolled off onto his back and drifted off to sleep. I walked to the bathroom, my head buzzing with unanswered questions. I sat astride the commode and waited. Nothing happened. I slid my finger inside a very well lubricated opening, but couldn't detect anything resembling sperm. I stood and started the shower as an excuse to close the bathroom door and squatted onto the chair still set in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The outer labia were decidedly fuller, even meatier, but the most noticeable change was that the inner labia now hanging loosely below the outer lips by a full half inch. Apparently they had taken the brunt of the assault on my heretofore delicate pussy last night. Aside from those changes, however, everything was relatively normal in appearance. It was still neat and compact, and not at all out of proportion for my smallish frame. Inwardly I was immensely relieved and started to believe that with all that had happened in the last hour, my life, no, our lives, would not be destroyed by my wanton act of indiscretion. I stood, walked to the shower and stepped in. I allowed the hot water to cascade over my tight muscles washing the tension from my body. After what seemed to be only a few minutes, the water started to lose its heat and I knew that I had been zoning in the shower for at least 20 minutes. I stepped out grabbed a towel and began drying off.

Walking back to the bedroom I saw that Dave was still sacked out on his back in the middle of the bed. He was a very nice looking man. He was now almost 45 but maintained a much younger man's physique. True, he was beginning to get a bit of a tummy, but overall, a very nice body. My eyes slid to the now flaccid penis between his legs and like a petulant child, felt a pang of resentment. Why couldn't he have a real man's cock like John's instead of "that?"

I sat on the edge of the bed lost in thought when I felt john's hand slide up my arm and caress my neck. I turned, fell back onto the bed as Dave wrapped his strong arms around me and enveloped my body into his warm embrace. I looked up and could see the total adoration in his eyes. His love for me was absolute and without question. As we looked into each other's eyes I was sure that he was looking into my very soul and knew what I had done. I gave him the brightest smile I could manage and he returned it but with a much wider smile. "You were amazing" he whispered, "I don't know what happened to you while I was gone, but I sure do like the results" I looked at him in amazement. Did I just hear that right? Surely he must be joking. I didn't know what to say to that.

Finally, I said, "so you like the new me?"

He almost stammered his reply he was so animated "Are you kidding, you were fantastic. If shaving your vagina has that effect, please never stop."

I looked a little sheepish and said "Well, it took just a bit more than a razor to accomplish that result, but if you like I will try to maintain it that way" He looked at me very seriously and said "If doing whatever it is you are doing makes you happy, by all means, keep it up, but only if it pleases you." I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a very deep kiss. I was as happy at that moment as I have ever been in my life. I was sure that he had absolutely no idea what he had just empowered me to do, but if he didn't ask, I wasn't going to tell.

Next time: Chapter 3

"Phoenix Rising"

12