Moonlight Ch. 01

Story Info
Thomas and Maria finally see each other after several months
678 words
3.29
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their first night together in a truly long time. They had been together for 3 years, both of them 21, but Maria had gone away on a business trip. True, she was rather young to be working for a big name company, but she and Thomas had been working their hardest since 14 so that one day in the (hopefully near) future, they could buy a house and move in together as quickly as possible. Finally, after 6 months of suffering, they could see each other again, and they were doing so on this date tonight.

"So what do you think you'll be getting?" Thomas spoke, ravenously looking over the menu in front of him. They had planned the date at Dîner de Jean-Luc, a moderately fancy- but not too over the top- French restaurant that was located nearby.

"Hm... I have no idea," responded Maria with a humorous look of shock on her face, "everything looks so good!"

Thomas tilted his head up slightly and glared at Maria, "I'm looking at something better," he retorted. Maria looked up at him with a look both of playful disappointment and a slight smile.

"I can't tell if that was extremely cute or extremely sexual," she began, Thomas smirking to himself, "but then again, knowing you, it was probably more sexual, wasn't it?" This made her boyfriend chuckle to himself as she shook her head laughing.

They had dinner and after the sun had fully set in the sky, as they could see clearly from the window adjacent to them, and the summer wind crept in, chilling the air with its cool fingertips, the two made their way out into the dim light of the parking lot and into Thomas's car. Before he put in the key and started the car, he laid his head back against his headrest and sighed.

Maria, looking over at him and taking his hand, spoke out gently, "Hey, are you ok?" He looked out his window at the dark night sky.

"Yes, thank you. This type of atmosphere has just always really calmed me."

"Haha. Ok, just making sure." She smiled and squeezed his hand, turning to look out at the same sky above. After a few seconds of calm silence, Thomas closed his eyes and then turned towards Maria. She sensed the movement and turned to look back at him to find him staring deeply into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I don't want to leave you baby..." He said, the words making their way from his calm lips oh so gently.

"Neither do I sweetheart," she answered, frowning.

He took her chin, "Hey, baby, don't frown, ok? Please?"

"Don't leave me," she said, staring back up into his sincere hazel eyes.

"I would be out of my mind to do that Maria." She gave a slight smile and a few inches of the distance between their lips closed.

"I love you."

And a few more.

"I love you too."

And then their lips met for the first time in a great while, slowly and continuously pushing against each other and then breaking apart, only to meet again half a second later. The passion between their lips in this kiss was particularly great, and they both felt a spark ignite in a deep corner of their heart that hadn't been ignited in a long time. The moon above shone brightly upon them, with no other light with exception of the dim parking lot lights in the distance. Thomas placed his hand across Maria's cheek, moving slightly closer and sighing with relief. If it weren't for an animal outside by a nearby bush running by, causing both Thomas and Maria to flinch, who knows how long the kiss would have continued. They both stared into each others eyes and smiled. After a few seconds, Thomas put a hand on Maria's shoulder, then took it back and started up the car. He pulled back and then out into the street where he drove off into the darkness, away from the silent, moonlit parking lot.