Moonlight Ch. 04

Story Info
A background check, with someone hanging in the background.
1.9k words
4.62
9.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnyaLeena
AnyaLeena
32 Followers

*Thanks for the positive feedback! Let me know what you think... AnyaLeena*

*

Conor stared at the three background checks that lay before him. He told himself that he was merely doing his duty by looking after his citizens.

That was a lie.

He leaned back in the rickety chair. It, like everything else in the sheriff's office, had seen better days. The pale beige walls were in serious need of a fresh coat of paint. Dull water spots marked the ceiling, indicating a leak in the roof of the building. Everything about the police department offered an air of disrepair. The air of tight budgets and weariness that plagued many a small-town PD.

Conor glanced down at the files once more and faced the truth. Civic duty had nothing to do with why he asked his deputies to run them. And yet, he was still in the dark about the beautiful Murray sisters. Besides the fact that they had moved around every two years or so, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. They were squeaky clean. Not even an outstanding parking violation marred their record. And perhaps that's why it irked him. You'd think that there would be something in their files to explain their odd mannerisms. But even his best friends hadn't been able to dig up anything except that the women were all exceptionally beautiful, amazingly smart. And compellingly discreet.

Flipping open the first file, he winced. He couldn't help but remember what he had said to one Sunshine "Sunny" Murray. Blowsy blondes with empty heads, right. Sunny had graduated at the top of her class, straight As all the way. With an IQ that guaranteed her a position in Mensa. She had entered college for pharmaceutical studies. Only she had dropped out the next year. The year that her parents had died.

Conor opened the next file. Aurora "Rory" Murray, though different in appearance, had been similar to her sister. Straight A's in high school, acceptance to Vassar. Only to drop out the summer after high school. Same time as Sunny.

He came to the last file. He admitted that this one was that had kept him awake at night. Selena Murray was a genius. A qualified brainiac. With a double major of Genetics and Biological Engineering, Selena had been on her way to making a splash in the science field. Only to give everything up for her sisters.

Conor lifted Selena's picture from the file. Her face was haunting. Taken at their parent's funeral, the three sisters stood side by side. Selena's dry eyes were filled with anguish, as if she knew what the next few years would bring. A nomadic life, marked with temporary jobs. He held such admiration for her, this feisty woman with smoky eyes that gave her all to keep her family together. What secrets are you keeping? He thought to himself. What goes through your mind when you dream of what could have been? When you dream of us?

Conor felt himself harden at the thought of her. Just the sight of her picture was enough to have him leaking. God that mouth. What he wouldn't give to have her sassy mouth wrapped tight around his cock. He'd ease those sad thoughts from her mind, and make her scream with pleasure. Soon enough though. He stroked a finger down Selena's cheek. Soon Lena. You can't run for much longer.

The phone rang shrilly next to him. Picking it up, he drawled as he continued to stare at Lena's picture. "Quinn here."

"Yo Quinn. You get the files I sent you?"

Conor smiled when he heard his best friend's voice. "Hey Jase. Yeah I got them. Was that all you were able to dig up?"

"Yeah. Where'd you find them? These ladies are smoking hot and sure knew how to keep things real quiet. That middle one's a looker. But damn all three are fine. And they made it real tough to find them. I mean, it was tough just trying to find any info from before their parent's death. But man, right after it happened, it's almost as if they just fell off the face of the earth. They sure did jump around a lot though. A new town every two years or so."

"Yeah, I saw that. Something's been keeping them on the run." Conor frowned at the idea of trouble following Lena. He only hoped that the trouble would stay away this time.

"Yeah, they've been running. But it looks like they're done now. This is the longest period of time they've ever stayed in one place. And they've never put down roots. Always renting, and easy to come by jobs. Now that they've bought the house and the shop, looks like they're staying for good."

Conor smiled. "Fine by me. Where you ever able to find out why they were on the run?"

"Nope," Jase replied. "None of them were ever married, and they didn't date much, so no crazy ex's in the picture that I can find. It just looks like they've got a touch of the wanderlust."

"Got it. Thanks for being so thorough."

"No prob. I'll do a little digging and if I find anything, I'll bring it up next weekend when I stop for a visit. Oh, and I call dibs on the middle sister."

"Ha... good luck with that one. I've been working on the oldest one, but having met all three, you're going to have to bring your A game man. Talk to you later."

As Conor hung up the phone, he tried to imagine, Jase gunning after Sunny. He gave a short laugh. Man, he's toast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know if I can keep this up much longer."

Selena looked up to where Rory had finished dressing. The morning had come, as it always did, bringing them back from madness. They were cleaning up the last remnants of the prior evening's mayhem. Shattered wood and pieces of meat littered the floor. She'd have to remember to take the chairs out next time. "What are you talking about Rory?"

"The change. You and Sunny are so much stronger than I am. Every time we go through this, I'm exhausted. The pain lingers for hours afterwards and I just can't take it anymore."

Lena walked up to Rory and put her arms around her. "It'll be over soon. We've got the new ingredients and we're going to try the new formulas in a while. Hold on just a little longer. I have faith in you."

"For you and Sunny. I can hold on for the two of you."

Lena watched as Rory walked out of the cabin, heading back to the house. She hadn't realized how bad it was getting. Sure, she had those same pains and aches. But her dedication to finding the cure kept her so focused on the work that everything else was pushed by the wayside. She decided she'd talk to Sunny, and find out if she had any ideas.

As she walked through the door, the phone started to ring. As Lena dumped some garbage in the trash, Sunny walked through and handed the cordless phone to her.

"It's for you. The hunky but prejudiced sheriff is on the phone."

As Sunny danced away, Lena stood looking at the phone in her hand, her mind completely blank.

"Hello Sheriff"

"You can call me Conor, Lena. This isn't a business related phone call."

Lena sat on the back porch. "Then what kind of call is this exactly?"

"Much more personal, I assure you. Miss me yet?"

"Since I just saw you yesterday, no, I don't. Feel free to stay away a little while more. Perhaps I'll start missing you after all."

Conor's warm chuckle drifted through the receiver, sending shivers down her spine. "I don't know what it is about that prickly attitude, but even your mean streak gets me hot."

"And I was hoping you'd get a little frostbite."

"Nope, no signs of frostbite. But maybe you'd like to come over and check?"

Lena couldn't hold in the grin at his saucy tone. She couldn't remember the last time she'd flirted with someone. She'd forgotten how fun it could be.

"I'm sure you've got things well in hand."

"I'd much rather be in your capable hands, in more ways than one."

She closed her eyes as his sultry voice started it's seduction. His rich baritone caused her nether regions to flood with juices.

"Lena, when are you going to put me out of my misery? Don't you know that all I want to do is pleasure you? Please you until you scream my name?"

"Conor, I don't need you for that. I've been perfectly capable of pleasing myself."

Conor groaned. "While that is an amazing picture, and I'd love to see it in person, I'd much prefer to being part of the action. If you were here, I'd lay you across my desk. My hands would run down your body, following every curve and line. I'd touch you down there, to feel how hot and wet you were. You'd be so excited, your pussy would be dripping, crying for more attention".

Conor waited a moment, wondering if she'd stop him from continuing. This was a shaky point, and what her reaction was now would define how he'd go about making her his. When all he heard was the sound of heavy breathing, he went on.

"I'd lean down, just breathing in the scent of you. Then slowly, I'd flick my tongue across your aching hole, bring the taste of you inside. I'd make love to your hot pussy with my mouth, caressing and tasting every inch of you. And when you can't stand it any more, I'd fuck that hot hole, surrounding myself in your cream. Finally, when the pleasure breaks, and you start to cum, I'd make you scream."

Lena shuddered at the whispered words. The sheer eroticism had her so hot, she ached. "Well, aren't you all cocky? You sure do talk a good game. But I somehow doubt you'd be able to back up them up."

"Why don't you give me a shot? No pressure to do anything tonight. Just a pleasant date, some dinner, time for me to talk you into acting out that fantasy with me."

Lena sat and thought. They were out of the danger zone for now. The new formula still needed some looking over, so they wouldn't be able to officially start working tonight. She replayed Sunny's words in her head. I can do it. I can just enjoy without worrying about the other stuff. "Fine, a date. That's it. Pick me up at seven, and don't be late."

She hung up the phone, unable to believe she'd done it. She'd set up date. Now what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He watched her hang up the phone from behind a large tree, several feet away. That nasty she-wolf bitch. She was such a fucking slut. Look at her, ready to dive onto any old cock. And she thought she was so smart. All three of those Murrays were bitches. Thought they'd gotten away from him. Shows you what they know. No one got away from him. He was a hunter, and he'd always be able to find them. Always.

Just a little while more and he could put his plan into place. He couldn't wait to finally send her a message. She always did love his little messages. Soon enough he'd be able to show her his face. Just so that she'd understand it was him that had engineered her downfall. That'd he had been the one to show the world what kind of monster she was. However, he exercised some patience. Soon enough, Lena Murray would know what it would feel like to be an animal hunted.

AnyaLeena
AnyaLeena
32 Followers