Moonlight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnyaLeena
AnyaLeena
32 Followers

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll get everything you need from me." With that, he swung his hand down, smacking her left buttock lightly. At the first strike, she let out a shocked cry. The pain eased into heat and flowed straight into her pussy. Before she could think about why she was so turned on, he rained more blows down upon her ass, alternating cheeks. Soon, she could feel the heat radiating from her skin and trickle down into her folds. She was so wet and turned on by the spanking, she didn't think she could take much more.

Conor stopped the spanking and gazed upon her stricken flesh. Her rear was a bright red and his marks were so clear against her white skin. He stroked along her skin and eased down into her depths. "Ah, I knew you would like that. But I think that's enough for tonight. I don't want you to get bruised." With that he flipped her over onto her back and eased her thighs apart. His hand shook with need as he ran his palm down her stomach. "I've never seen a more beautiful sight."

Lena sobbed, "Conor, please. I need you inside me."

"Stay right there, sweetheart. Don't move." Conor reached down to the floor and grabbed the condom from his wallet. Sheathing himself, he moved back between her thighs and lay over her, bracing himself over her body. Grabbing her wrists once more, he stated harshly, "Don't look away, Lena. I want to see your eyes when I take you. I want to see you look at me and I want you to know who it is that owns you."

She tried to shake her head in denial. She stared up at his eyes, her wolf coming out to snap at his order. "No man owns me."

"Don't argue," Conor growled, "For tonight, and for as long as I live, you're mine.".

"Then I own you right back. You're mine as well," she snarled back.

"Always." And with that, he eased into her. With every slow and precious inch, he could see her eyes get darker, drowning into black. They stared into each others eyes, panting at his slow invasion. When he was seated to the hilt, they groaned together. "Heaven," he whispered, "So damn tight and hot. You feel like heaven." Conor paused, giving her some time to adjust to him. He didn't know how long he would last, but he wanted to stay just this way forever.

But Lena would have none of that. "Please, Conor," she begged, "Move! I need you to move." With a shudder, he began to thrust slowly into her, with measured strokes. Each pump into her pussy made her shiver with need. "More, oh God. Harder!" she screamed.

With that last cry, he felt his control snap. He began to piston into her body, his hips slamming into hers, their skin slapping against each other. She planted her heels and used some leverage to lunge against him. Higher and higher, their pleasure spiraled. The smell of her juices and the feel of her body almost took him out but he didn't want to let go without out her. He let go of her hands and reached down to fondle her clit. "Oh God. Thick. So thick," she gasped, as her body tightened around him. Her body trembled as the ecstacy mounted and she reached out to grip his shoulders.

Conor rubbed her clit even faster. "Now Selena," he commanded, "Look at me." Not realizing that her eyes had slid shut, Lena's eyes flew open at his order. Gazing down into her eyes and continuing to stroke, he snarled. "Come for me, Lena. Come now." With that last demand, her body obeyed, flying into shards of pure pleasure. She lost all sense of self and could only stare into those midnight depths as she shattered, taking him with her. And in his midnight eyes, she saw that same pleasure and bliss echoed. Lena had no idea how she would ever recover from this moment, or if she would ever want to. Everything she was and knew was lost, in those midnight eyes.

AnyaLeena
AnyaLeena
32 Followers
12