Moonlight Magic

Story Info
Couple enjoy magical lovemaking under the moon.
896 words
1
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoban
hoban
1 Followers

With the gentlest of fingers, he parts the petals of her love flower. In the moonlight it looks especially alluring, with its delicate folds and mysterious intricacies that surround the darkened little tunnel. As always, he feels a little pang of guilt - as though he is some rough intruder at the gates of heavenly perfection, or a violator of a most sacred shrine. But already her fingers are upon him, gently working in a rhythm of her own design until his fleshy tower rises and swells fully, as though taking on a mysterious life of its own, she thinks, watching the moving shadow rise and fall across his loins. Overcome with pleasure, his fingers falter at her entrance, and he is content to let his lover delight him like this for a while, until their kisses become bolder, increasing in an intensity matched only by their passion. When there is a pause, he seeks her eyes, seeing in their flashing depths a mirror of all he feels for her. Her silvered and smiling face reassures him and he loves it when her eyes half-close and her mouth opens to form a perfect O as he at last slips a finger into her. She is unyielding at first and half-intent on what she is doing to him, as he begins to oh-so-softly probe. Soon she is moist, and using her wetness he slips and slides within her, letting his knuckle work against her most sensitive protruberance. When he withdraws she is smiling and he feels happy at being the instrument of her pleasure.

The night is softly warm and filled with the musical laughter of the stream as it hastens away on its journey to the sea. From a little way upstream, where the water cascades over mossy boulders, comes its constant splashing thunder and it might almost be a dream, she thinks, lying there on the soft grass of the bank and gazing up at the moon. Across its bright face slip small, pearly clouds and the summer heavens are alight with countless tiny points of twinkling light. His dark shape is above her and suddenly she wants him greedily – to express all her love for him, and she leans forward. He feels her mouth warmly enfold him and adores the teasing flicker of her moist tongue. But she can add to his delight, she knows, and slides a hand between his thighs to cup and tease what is there. It is a very long time since he has been loved in this way, and its sheer wantoness thrills him, spurs him on to briefly pull away and find his way between his lover's thighs. There he adores her with a busy tongue, matching every delicious action of hers. And when they are like this they are neither old nor young, simply entranced in one another's magical chemistry. Beyond their circle of fire the world ceases to exist. Then he is at the head of the slope, at the top of the mountian, poised at the apex of the long dive into refreshing water. He hesitates, unsure if this is what she wants. But, as if she senses his uncertainty, she lets out a flood of her own sweet juice and he can hold back the tide no more.

Fullfilled, they part, two pale forms in the silver night.

"You are so beautiful," he tells her, gently stroking her long raven hair. Her eyes are shining and he feels her love ignite him anew. It is as though they have never before lain together. She knows. He has no idea how, but she does, and her soft hand returns to his groin to find what is awakening there.

"I love you," she tells him in a whisper as he slides into her.

"I love you more," he teases, feeling the luscious sweetness of her thrill him to his core. As he moves, slowly at first, his tongue seeks the bud of each breast, nuzzling it until it swells, aroused.

Her face is so beautiful in the magical light, he thinks, just indistinct enough to add an air of fantasy. And over and over he kisses her with passion and love, slowly, slowly moving to the point of no return. She is tiring, happily dazed by the number of times she has been transported to heaven already.

"Spend all in me, my lover," she quietly urges and her tongue begins a wet dance in his ear. He is thrusting hard and fast now. She can see little beads of perspiration on his brow and feel the heat radiating from him. She won't be taken to the land of bliss again, she is sure, but draws up her knees to allow him better entry. He loves this very much.

"I love you, I love you you you and only you," he chants in a whisper, entranced and captivated by the feel of her. She feels the hot throb and pulse of him begin, and knows that he is about to arrive at his moment of release. Unexpectedly, she feels herself approaching her own catharsis, and gives a little shout as waves of ectstacy course through her.

They are spent. For a while they sleep under the moon, locked in one another's arms. But they are gone before the dawn comes stealing over the lightening horizon.

hoban
hoban
1 Followers