Moonlight Rendezvous

Story Info
You meet your lover in a clearing.
1.3k words
3.88
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is moonlight through the trees. A gentle breeze teases my hair in your face as I look down on you. Our bodies are joined in every way possible. Our fingers are intertwined. Our breaths join as our tongues dance with each other. Your hard cock is locked inside my drenched pussy. Our sweat soaked skin slides across each other.

This is our first chance to be together. We have tried many times to make all of our fantasies into realities but life has always intervened. Tonight – we laid aside all our other concerns and met. For one chance to see if what we have been waiting months for was worth the wait.

We had met about an hour ago at the edge of a clearing. The sun had just set and the skies were clear. The moon shined brightly down on us. No clouds blocked our view of the twinkling stars. I hoped the pleasure I was feeling shown through on my face. I knew this night would be perfect.

No words were said as we came together in a much-anticipated embrace. As I pulled back to look in your eyes, you leaned down to seal your lips to mine. It felt like a dream, but the subtle breeze that caresses my skin let me know that it was indeed real.

You slowly began to unbutton my dress. As you bared my breasts you dropped o to your knees as if to worship them. You stared at them and touched them so softly. You have always loved my breasts you love to gaze at them and caress the, you took one harden nipple into your mouth and suckled gently. I rub your head and shoulders to encourage you to suck harder. My nipples love to be sucked hard and nibbled on. Soon my nipples are hard and wet from your lips.

You continue to unbutton my dress and when you finish you spread it wide and see my body, not hidden from any clothing. You push the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the blanket covered ground.

As you caress my skin, my knees cannot support me. You wrap your arms around my and bury your nose between my legs. I let out a moan that is swallowed by the night. Your tongue sweeps across my pussy lips and soaks up the juice that is flowing out.

You gently lay me down on the plaid blanket that I had put down while waiting for you. You know that I am always early for everything. You show up on time. But you always keep your word. You have promised me a night that I will never forget. So far that is true. I will never forget the first time you sink your cock into my waiting mouth and pussy.

As I lay back you spread my legs and just look at me. I want you so much, but you are making me wait. The smell of my sex is heavy in the air. You slowly take off your clothes. You told me that you would not allow me to touch in fear that you would not be able to last very long. This is torturing me, but you enjoy teasing me. You said that it would be pay back for all the sexy emails, pictures and phone calls that we have had over the past months.

At last you have stripped of the last barrier of clothing and lay down beside me. This is one of the moments that I have been waiting for. The first time that our skins touch. We have kissed numerous times; you have played with my breasts, I have felt your cock through your suit. But nothing can compare to now.

Once again we embrace. Please let this night never end. Please just let us fade into the background. Please let us be invisible together.

Your cock is lying rigid on my stomach and I reach for it. It lies pulsing in my hand. It feels like velvet over steel. I stroked the length of it and hear you whisper my name. I revel in the glory. I want to make you happy, I want you to feel the pleasure that you have given to me.

You start sucking on my breasts again and I can feel my body respond. The tight spiral or pleasure is winding tighter inside me. I want you to be in the same place I am. I stand up and then drop back down to my knees. You stand up and guide my face to your cock. I have been waiting to taste for so long.

Your cock slides into my throat as I take you all in. Your leaking fluid helps ease the way. You hold my head steady and set the pace that you want. I caress your legs and thighs. You spread your legs wide and I tease your balls. The sounds that you make urge me on. I want you to shoot your juice in my mouth. I have dreamed of this for months.

I feel your balls tighten and your thrusts become more powerful. I know that time is close. I relax my throaty more and I feel you pump your seed into my waiting mouth. I draw your cock out so that just the tip remains and I drink your cum down.

You fall back to your knees and cradle my body to yours. I look up to you and you smile. You gently lay me back and begin rubbing my clit with one hand and with the other you caress my ass.

You know that my ass is very sensitive. I love to have my ass rubbed and fucked. You take one finger from the hand on my ass and dip into my waiting pussy. You bring it out and show me the wetness. You smile and rub it over my rosebud. You push you finger and I cum. You keep me riding the waves of pleasure by putting 2 fingers in my pussy.

I begin to moan and you crawl up my body and whisper in my ear "Tell me baby, let me know how you feel. Let me hear you!"

I let loose with a cry from my soul as you plunge your fingers into both of my holes. You tell me your can feel my pussy contract. I feel drained as my orgasm passes.

You hold me until I can catch my breath. I feel so connected to you. I feel that we are the only two people in the world. Trees surround us and we can smell the grass all around. This is your fantasy, to be in the great wide open. Making love out in nature.

You roll me above you and settle me down on your once again hard cock. You wanted to be able to suck on my swaying breasts while your cock is buried inside me. I slide up and down slowly on your cock. My pussy is still very sensitive. If I get too much closer then I will start going very fast and then you won't last either.

I rest for a minute and just feel. The cool air, your warm hands, the wetness between my legs. The soft blanket, your hard cock. It all makes for wonderful contradictions.

I can feel myself getting closer to the edge and I know that you are too. I can feel you rising up to meet me coming down. We both quicken the pace. You grab onto my breasts and slam me down onto your cock and pull me down at the same time to kiss me. As our lips meet, I feel you cum deep inside me. I feel myself explode all over you.

It seems like hours have passed, but I know it has only been a few moments. You kiss me a few more times and you roll us to our side to spoon together. The perfect ending to a perfect night.