Moonlight Serenade

Story Info
An erotic dance under the light of the moon.
860 words
3.67
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the balcony, watching the moon rise up over the water. Maybe it was the wine from dinner or maybe it was the moon, but something was causing that familiar feeling to creep up again. A warm summer breeze drifted in off the water. As it rippled the fabric of her dress she noticed her nipples were starting to harden and push their way through her dress. She stood and walked to the edge of the balcony, leaning over and stretching her body against the railing. Turning around, she looked at her lover with a gleam in her eye.

Silhouetted by the rising full moon, he could see her body through the thin dress she was wearing. Playfully she ran her tongue around the rim of her wine glass and then around her full red lips. "I want you to take me right here, right now," she said very seductively. Smiling, her lover rose from the chair and walked over to her. He put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. She pulled away and with a devilish grin started to dance in the moonlight. Slowly, seductively she moved around the balcony, her dress flowing in the breeze. As she swayed and dipped in the moonlight she began to pull her dress up, hinting and teasing of things to come. Each time it came up a little bit higher until it was just below the top of her legs.

She stopped and stared into her lovers eyes seeking approval to continue her dance. His eyes were riveted to her legs and the edge of her dress. She came over to him and stood directly in front of him. He leaned forward but she pushed him back. She moves closer and straddles his legs as she sits in his lap facing him. Her dress is now bunched up around her waist and he can feel her heat against his legs. He slides his hands up and down her legs and then moves them up her sides, sliding the dress up with them.

Raising her arms she lets him continue to slide the dress up her body until it falls behind her on the floor. Now she is sitting on his lap naked in the moonlight. She is hotter than she has ever been in her entire life, every fiber in her body seems to be alive. She stands, turns and leans over the balcony, her ass glowing in the light. She wiggles and squirms, and he can see her juices glistening along her slit like glitter in the moonlight. He stands and drops his pants and lets his cock spring free. He touches her back lightly with his tongue and runs it up and down her spine, she whimpers and moans and pushes her ass back trying to reach his cock. It is now his turn to tease.

His hands slide up and down her sides as his tongue slides up and down her back. Each time he reaches her neck he gives her a little nibble and she can feel his cock pressing against her. She is so wet and so hot that her juices are starting to run down the inside of her thighs. Feeling her moisture and heat he grabs his cock and guides it to the entrance. He stops as soon as the head is in place, she can feel it throbbing at her entrance. She puts her hands on the railing and pushes herself back onto his hot cock, burying it inside her in one quick motion. She throws her head back and yells in a moment of pure animal lust as she feels his cock filling her up. He grabs her hair and pulls her head back again, kissing her deeply as he rams his cock back into her. They start to move as one as their bodies move back and forth.

The night air drifts across their naked bodies and adds to the intensity of their passion. She can feel her orgasm building as he slams in and out of her, his cock throbbing and swelling with each thrust. It won't be long for either of them as they continue their naked tango. She turns and tells him to cum with her, in her, on her. He tells her he is almost there and as he is saying it he grabs another handful of her beautiful mane and rams his cock hard and deep inside of her. She opens her eyes and sees the most brilliant full moon in front of her as she starts to cum. Her entire body seems to explode as wave after wave washes through her. His cock is slamming into her and spurting hot cum inside her with each stroke. Just when she thinks its done another wave washes over her and she cums again. He pulls his cock out and shoots cum over her back and on her ass. She collapses across the railing as their mixed juices run out of her and down her legs.

She looks up and sees the moon again and smiles, thinking to herself, "Another moon dance that I'll never forget."