Moonlight Skinnydip

Story Info
Two Captains find their second mates.
6.8k words
4.45
14.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a skinny dip?" my wife asked. There was just a hint of Danish accent in her American English, and I caught a trace of it in the way she pronounced "skinny dip." I scrolled through my second language vocabulary and, although I speak fluent Danish, I came up empty.

"It's when you go swimming naked, Heidi," I said, unable to find a single word synonym in Danish. Heidi laughed with a smirky smile that told me she was thinking of something deeper than an English lesson.

I gazed at this voluptuous woman who I had met, fallen in love with, and married in her native Denmark. After a decade in America and giving birth to two children, she was still the Viking goddess I met while in Copenhagen as an American Merchant Mariner. Now thirty years old, her full breasts stood firm and welcoming. Her entire frame was solid, with sturdy legs that joined at the golden triangle of her silky bush. Her body was still perfect to the eye and touch, and her innocent manner and outlook still endeared me to her.

"Why do you ask?" I said as I ran my eyes over her ass, perfect rounded hills of pleasure to behold.

We were standing in the back yard of our home in the Florida Keys. Late in the day, the tropical sun was descending towards Key West. As Heidi turned a little, the slanting rays caught her light t-shirt from the side, illuminating the outline of her breasts.

"Donna called to ask if we wanted to go with them tonight for a skinny dip. She said her parents will watch their kids and ours while we go out on the yacht Jerry has to deliver next week." Donna is Juan's wife and First Mate on the vessels they are hired to crew. They often get hired to move yachts while the absentee owner is working hard to make the money to afford the yacht he doesn't have time to sail with. I'm also a Captain, but make my living running ocean tugboats and supply vessels to the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. It's good pay, and I like working 30 days straight and then getting 30 days off.

Juan and I met at the Coast Guard office in Miami when we were renewing our Captains licenses. We hit it off as fellow mariners. It turned out we were almost neighbors, living a few miles apart in the Florida Keys. Our wives also hit it off. Juan's wife, Donna, was an outgoing knockout. Tanned and fit, she moved about with a steady grace that caught the gaze of any men watching her work on deck landing a large yacht. When I first met her, she was leaning over the rail of the 100' yacht Juan was bringing to the marina dock. Donna was trying to get a bow rope over a cleat on the dock. She missed her first throw of the loop, and was leaning over the rail trying to flip the rope onto the cleat. As she hung over the rail, her cleavage opened and her perky boobs were fully exposed to the nipples.

"Here, let me help," I said as I picked up the spliced loop and dropped it over the cleat. She quickly and deftly pulled the rope taut, then wrapped it around the deck cleats on the boat.

"Spring line secured, Juan!" She talked to an intercom speaker on the bow. Juan's voice responded.

"Pay some line out as I swing the stern in hon." said the intercom voice.

"The hull is against the dock up here, Juan. You're good to start swinging."

"Oh yeah? Did you have anyone in mind to start swinging with?" came the intercom voice, laughing.

Donna laughed too as she looked away from the intercom and down at me.

"A very good prospect just helped me get the lines on, Juan," said Donna, eying me from the deck level that brought her trim midsection to my eye level. I admired the view of her legs running up from her firmly placed feet into the shorts of her nautical uniform. As she leaned back, I looked up to see a neat white blouse with three stripe epaulets on the shoulders. As good as she looked, she was also obviously a very competent First Mate.

"Is that you Peter?" asked the intercom voice.

"Yeah, it's me Juan. I came down here where you said the boat would be, but when I got here there was no boat at the dock."

"Sorry about that buddy," said Juan. "We had to run over to the fuel dock to fill up for the trip to Bermuda next week. At least we got back while you were still here."

"Stern's against the dock, Juan. Secure the after lines," said Donna as she slipped a second line over a dock cleat and secured it to the boat. I admired her boat skills as I watched her lithe body move about pulling lines tight and securing the boat. I couldn't help but fantasize her moving about doing deck work in the nude. She leaned over the rail to look astern, giving me once again a look down her blouse at the medium sized breasts that fit her athletic body perfectly.

"All secure!" she shouted at Juan, who was on deck at the other end of the boat securing the stern lines.

"All done!" she said to me, as if I might not understand that "All secure" meant that the boat was securely fastened to the dock and the landing process was complete.

"I know what "all secure" means, I said. "I'm a Captain like your husband."

"So you are the Peter Juan's been talking about." She smiled, a gleaming, toothy pleasant face of tanned, freckled skin that crinkled in laugh lines around her piercing green eyes. Her hair was cut short and framed her face with the color of polished mahogany. When she leaned over to shake hands with me on the dock, I was startled at how red her hair was. As she came close I noticed the freckles on her face, faint against her tan. My eyes followed them down to the lighter skin showing by the three open buttons of her white uniform blouse as she once again leaned over to give me an eyeful of her lovely breasts.

"Or should I address you as Captain Peter?" she smirked mischievously as she shook my hand.

"Peter will be fine," I said, not knowing if she was mocking me or being playful. Juan joined us and put his arm around her. He looked her in the face.

"Good job Mate! If you'll mate with me first, I'll make you First Mate." Juan laughed as Donna joined in his good humor chuckling. She pushed her body into his as she laughed.

"Better be careful, Captain Juan," Donna said with mock seriousness, "There are other Captains around who might be looking for a First Mate." She cocked her head to look directly at me, letting Juan know who she was talking about.

Juan looked down at me while running his hand up and down Donna's back.

"Well, if you mate with him, you'd be second mate because I mated with you first!" He looked into her face and laughed at his silly wisdom. She smiled knowingly. They were obviously a couple who had fun with each other.

Heidi and I are a fun couple as well. We like to laugh and are playful with each other. As Juan and Donna became friends with Heidi and me, we grew to enjoy each other's company, and had a lot of laughs together. We saw each other frequently, since we both had two children in the same classes at elementary school. Donna and Juan lived on a waterfront property owned by Donna's parents. They were pioneers in the Keys, and owned a real estate office through the boom times when property values skyrocketed. They did well, acquiring a prime piece of large waterfront property that allowed separate freestanding homes for the parents and Juan and Donna. Heidi and I were frequent guests there for barbecues on the patio with Donna and Juan while the kids played on the sand beach in the backyard. Donna's parents were willing babysitters when Donna and Juan had to leave to move a boat or go out.

As we got to know each other, we became more and more familiar. Heidi comes from a country where nudity is no big deal and sex is considered a healthy normal function to be enjoyed without shame as a natural part of life. In the privacy of Donna and Juan's backyard, Heidi would drop her top and stay that way for the rest of the day. Her large breasts were full and high, swaying slightly as she moved about. Heidi's body was a sturdy frame for those luscious breasts with large nipples that stood out slightly raised from her light flesh. I had trouble keeping my hands off whenever I saw them in public. Heidi had a perfectly formed body that was "heavy duty." From the blond hair that framed her wide-set Nordic blue eyes and high cheekbones to the globes on her chest to the flat stomach below that to the wide hips separated by a bushy pelvis over the red lips of her vagina to the sturdy and shapely legs that pleaded to be caressed, she was gorgeous.

Donna was just as gorgeous, but in a different way. While Heidi stood 5'10", Donna stood 5'6". Heidi's frame was sturdy, Donna's was slender and lithe, almost a dancer's body. There was a certain professional demeanor in the way Donna carried herself, the result of her work as an officer, chef, and hostess aboard the boats she crewed with Juan. Her mahogany red hair was trimmed to stay out of her face and gave her a slightly boyish look at times. In her nautical uniform, she looked professional and competent. As a woman, she looked perfectly proportioned with an athletic muscle tone. Her three striped epaulets topped slender shoulders over her medium sized breasts that were firm and inviting. Her flat stomach was usually revealed by her tying off her blouse rather than tucking it in. Her compact ass was like her breasts, a perfect complement to her body. Because Donna spent so much time outdoors, her legs were tanned and muscled as they flowed from her shorts to her feet. Both women were drop dead gorgeous, but in very different ways. Juan and I talked about that once.

"You know Juan, your wife is really beautiful. Does that ever become an issue when you're cruising with paying guests who think she might be part of the entertainment for them?" I looked over at him sitting in a lounge chair in his back yard as we watched our wives walk from us toward the beach below.

"That might be a problem if Donna wasn't so good at managing situations with horny drunks. She can be very diplomatic but firm in letting them know she is an officer on an American vessel and her orders are the law. That makes them back off. She's as professional as she is beautiful."

I glanced at Donna's backside, her buttocks flexing with each step she took. Heidi walked next to her, naked to the waist, the tips of her breasts swaying left and right to peek around her body at me.

"And by the way," said Jerry as he watched the backsides of our wives. "Your wife is an absolute knockout, Peter. They are both so beautiful and so different." He looked at me with a big smile, full of satisfaction. "We are very fortunate to have such a wealth of beauty in our lives. Have you ever considered sharing your wealth? Or swapping some of your wealth with someone else?"

I thought I knew where this was going, but I wasn't sure. Heidi and I had talked about having sex with other people. She is not frightened or embarrassed by anything regarding sex, so I thought she might get curious or restless at some point. We agreed that having sex with a new person could be exciting, but doing that alone would betray our marriage. Our agreement was to not rule out sex with other people, but only if we were together, and engaged in it together. I thought about that agreement and what Juan appeared to be asking me. I looked back at Juan, who was staring at Heidi as she turned to face us from the beach. He seemed transfixed by the half- naked blond goddess smiling at us.

"We've talked about maybe doing something adventurous, Juan, but only if we could do it together. You know what I mean? No sneaking off with someone else while your partner doesn't know. Besides, I think it would be more exciting to do something together rather than on your own."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Donna and I have been in a few situations that were sometimes kinky or just seemed to happen. I have no regrets about anything we've done and I think our marriage is stronger because of that. I love Donna, and have no intention of losing her for something else that might seem tasty for a night. You're right, Peter. It's best to do something like that together so it can be new and exciting without any collateral damage. It's a win-win."

We went silent, watching our wives standing and talking to each other on the beach about fifty yards away. The azure water of Florida Bay cast a backdrop to their conversation interspersed with laughter and gestures to touch each other. Donna's lithe frame bent forward as Heidi touched her shoulder to make a point. They both laughed, with Heidi's breasts shaking and Donna moving her body close in to her friend. I have a feeling that Juan and I were thinking the same thing as we watched our two beautiful wives getting playful with each other.

"So you want to go on this "skinny dip," said Heidi, snapping me out of my reverie. "Donna said it would be a full moon tonight. We can go out on the boat they will be moving to Bermuda next week." My Captain's mind went to how many crew would come with us. The boat was about a fifty footer, which needs no crew other than Juan and Donna.

"Yeah, let's do that. I think it will be fun."

We dropped the kids off with Donna's parents, letting them know we might be gone all night. We were going to head out to the reef about five miles offshore and anchor. A full moon would rise over Miami and head across the sky to Key West. It was a clear night with a light breeze off the Gulf Stream. A boat would be a perfect platform for this celestial spectacle, and we might spend all night watching it.

Juan was already aboard getting the vessel shipshape when Donna, Heidi and I arrived at the dock. Donna had already stocked the galley with food and drink. As the sun slipped away to the west, Juan started the engines, Donna cast off the lines, and we were underway to our moonlight skinny dip.

Donna wore a loose fitting t-shirt and shorts. When she stood erect, her nipples were outlined. No uniform or bra tonight. As the yacht moved through the channel to open water, the sky to the east where the moon would rise, was a darkening indigo. To the west, the setting sun seemed to hover over the horizon, painted an enflamed red and brilliant yellow. Slowly the sun descended, then suddenly dropped below the horizon in a green flash. The temperature was a balmy 82 degrees and pleasantly cooling in the light breeze. It was going to be a perfect night weather wise.

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight." I said to Juan as I joined him in the wheelhouse. Heidi and Donna were in the galley preparing some snacks. I heard them laughing as they worked together.

"It really should be an evening full of delights," answered Juan. "I am ready to be delighted." We looked at each other. Like Donna and Heidi, Juan and I were built on different frames. Juan is about 5'11"' tall with a moderately muscular build. His wavy dark hair was always immaculately groomed. He had curly black body hair at the top of his shirt and on his firm legs. I am 6'3" with sandy blond locks cut short because I often have to wear a hardhat at my work. My frame has the muscle I put on working as a roustabout and rigger on the oil rigs before I became a mariner. I am a "naked ape," with very little body hair except for my bush.

Juan looked into his radar. "Lots of boats out tonight for this moonlight show," he said. "Let's see if I can find us an empty spot for ourselves."

Much of the water around the Florida Keys is a natural preserve or underwater park. Anchoring in most areas is strictly forbidden. Mooring buoys are placed where authorities allow boats to attach a line, which prevents damage to the coral. Those mooring buoys would be in big demand tonight, I thought.

"I think I've got a spot for us where we can be alone," said Juan, staring into his radar. "Donna's Dad told me about this," he said, looking up with a huge grin on his face. "It's an old, private mooring buoy in an area where no buoys were placed. It was grandfathered in when the state designated all these waters as a preserve or park. Her dad bought the rights to it from the estate when the owner died. It's ours to use and we're totally legal."

I looked at the electronic screen. It showed dozens of blips along the line where the coral reef meets the Gulf Stream on a line parallel to the shoreline of the Keys. Each blip was a boat tethered to a mooring buoy. There were also areas with no blips, indicating these were off limits to mooring because there were no buoys. These areas got used during the day by glass bottom boats showing tourists the coral reef in the shallow water. At night they were deserted and left to the fish.

"That's where we're going," said Juan as he pointed to a large empty area on the chart. There were no radar blips for miles around the spot he pointed to. "We'll have a private area for whatever comes up. No spectators while we skinny dip."

The women entered the wheelhouse with trays of snacks and drinks. The sun had set and in the gathering darkness that slowly filled the wheelhouse, we all looked at each other with a growing expectation. I ran my eyes over Donna's body and wondered if I would be exploring it tonight.

"That sounds great, Juan," chirped Donna. She raised an olive to Juan's lips and he slid it into his mouth. "We'll have the entire ocean as a playground."

Juan brought the boat to the secret mooring buoy and Donna expertly slipped a line onto it, calling out "All secure," when she was finished. Juan cut the engines and we were engulfed in the blissful silence of the calm sea and sky. The night air was soft and warm, a perfect 79 degrees. The water was just slightly cooler at 75 degrees according to the readout on the wheelhouse electronics. The boat was equipped with lights in the bottom of the hull which could be switched on to view the water under the boat and the coral below. Juan turned these on, throwing an instant ring of illuminated water all around. Fish swam through our view over the side of the boat.

We lingered in the wheelhouse snacking and sipping our drinks. No one wanted to be the initiator of anything, but everyone was thinking the same thing. The boat had several areas to lounge around. Outside the covered wheelhouse was a second steering station with a walkway around the front of the enclosed wheelhouse. From this steering station you could look down onto the bow area where bench seats were covered in cushion mats. In the middle of that was an open deck area. From the wheelhouse you walked to the stern through a combination dining and living room to get to the cabins below decks or exit to the open stern. Outside, the stern was a large open deck with bench seats atop storage lockers along the sides. A gate in the transom accessed a ladder leading to a water level swim platform equipped with a fresh water shower. Heidi broke the silence.

"Are we going to skinny dip?" she asked no one in particular. I laughed, thinking she sounded a bit like a child on a car trip asking "Are we there yet?"

"Yeah, let's get to it," said Donna as she rose and headed to the stern. In the open air I smelled the ocean and looked around. A line of lights stretched along the islands of the Florida Keys. In the distance the faraway lights of Miami sparkled. As we looked in that direction, the moon showed a first glimpse of rising alongside the dots of light from Miami. I slipped my arms around Heidi as I stood behind her, mesmerized by the beauty of the moonrise. I pressed myself into the form of her back and slid my arms under her t-shirt. I couldn't resist bringing my hands up to cup her loose breasts and fondle them as I nuzzled her neck. She brought her hand up to stroke the side of my face. Juan and Donna stood beside us cuddling. As the moonlight brought our forms more into view, I noticed that Donna was topless.

We stepped back from our wives, Juan and I looking at the other guy's wife. Donna snapped open her shorts and deftly stepped out of them. She had a bikini bottom under her shorts and slipped out of that, revealing a neatly trimmed delta of red pubic hair above the dark lips of her vagina. Heidi sat down as she wriggled out of her shorts and panties, then threw off her shirt to be completely naked. "Wow," said Juan, staring at the untamed golden bush that Heidi maintained at her crotch.

12