Moonlight Sonata

Story Info
A moonlight sonata turns to a pas de deux until dawn.
2.8k words
4.56
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Residence was still and quiet under the last full moon of summer. The stucco walls of the bungalows glowed like mother of pearl. The walkways between them dappled with silver and shadow. The two-story bungalows were arranged in a rectangle facing inward to a beautifully landscaped commons area. Each had a walled-in courtyard garden in the back overlooked by a second-story balcony. The parking facilities were arranged out of site and sound by a beautiful row of stately oak trees and flowering shrubs. This was a private, gaited community, the residents either retired and well to do, or young to middle-aged professionals.

She quietly opened the front door of her bungalow and slipped out into the night, locking her door behind her. It was 1:00 a.m. and she wore only a short, silk kimono-style robe. She walked bareheaded and barefoot down the cobblestone path toward the community center at the northeast corner of The Residence. The night was filled with moonlight and shadow….magic, she smiled to herself, a night to be treasured, savored…She paused, thinking she heard footsteps behind her, pretending to smell the moon flowers blooming by the path as she listened. Smiling to herself, she continued on her way, trusting, unafraid. She came to the door of the community center, an architect’s dream of stucco and glass….the entire roof an intricate pattern of window pains, glowing in the moonlight. Unlocking the door, she hesitated, then, a sly smile on her lips, she went in without locking it behind her.

She did not turn on the lights. The moonlight glowing through the glass roof cast a surreal light over the hallways. She knew the building intimately and had no difficulty making her way to the large aquatic area. The moonlight glowed on the water, turning it to liquid silver. She bypassed the large pool and walked toward the smaller therapy pool, the water slightly steaming the air-conditioned room. Walking to a cabinet recessed in the wall, she opened it and turned on the stereo system. She picked through her favorite cd’s and loaded them into the player, programming her favorites carefully. Then, stepping to the edge of the pool, she untied the robe and let it slip to the pool deck, raising her arms to the night, the moon turning her body the color of fine porcelain. She was totally bare…from head to toe………….

He had just gone into his bedroom and was looking out the window over-looking the commons when he spotted her starting down the path. Where could she be going, dressed only in robe, at this time of night? Not bothering with shirt or shoes, his jeans unbuttoned, he quickly slipped out his own door and followed cautiously behind. When she paused to smell the moonflowers, he slipped behind a large oak tree, holding his breath until she moved on. He watched her enter the commons building and waited a minute or two, then quietly approached the door, smiling when he found it unlocked. He made his way quietly down the hall, thinking of what he knew about her….

He had first seen her six months ago when he toured The Residence before he bought his bungalow. She had been teaching a in water ballet in the small pool. She had been wearing a swimsuit of shimmering teal, almost iridescent, cut low in the back to her buttocks and with a deep v-neck in front plunging between her breasts. She had on a matching swim cap. He was mesmerized by the grace of her movements, and caught his breath when she opened her eyes to catch his gaze, as if she knew she was being watched. Her skin was very fair, and dusted with freckles on every inch he could see exposed. The manager of The Residence noticed his gaze and told him she lived in the bungalow next to the one he was looking at purchasing. She had lived there, alone, for 3 years, and operated a small private therapy practice housed in the community center. She also taught classes in water exercise and water ballet in the pool there.

Two weeks after he moved in, he gave into the temptation to get to know her better and enrolled in her water ballet class. Each session he had trouble focusing on the movements, his eyes preferring to watch her graceful motion through the water, but he soon learned the routine and delighted in trying to move in perfect time with her, imagining that they were the only two in the pool, performing a silent dance. He arrived early on purpose one day, to look at the cd’s in her stereo cabinet. She had caught him and they had laughed, then gotten into a conversation on how music could evoke images, feelings, thoughts. He had made mental notes of all the titles she used to draw from and had purchased them, listening to each to get to know her better. He had started slipping in some of his favorites, and he noticed with satisfaction that she had started to use some of them during her classes.

He had also noticed early on, that his bedroom balcony overlooked her garden. He would often sit quietly in the evening and watch her read by candlelight, stretched out on a chaise set among her flowers. Or smile at her tending her garden, handling each plant lovingly as if it were a child. He drew her into another conversation after class one evening over books, discovering that they had many favorites in common and many contrasts. He left a copy of Ayn Rand’s “Atlas Shrugged” on her doorstep one morning before he left for work, and came home that evening to find a volume of the works of T.S. Eliot waiting on his. Their discussions after class became more intense and more frequent, but he always left alone…..longing for more, yet afraid to ask. When he had seen her leaving her bungalow tonight he had not been able to resist. All evening he had been feeling anticipation, knowing something was about to happen……this was a night of moonlight and magic, a night for fantasy to become reality……

He reached the door of the aquatic area and stopped, remaining in the shadow of the entry, watching her program the stereo system. He nearly gasped aloud when she stepped to the edge of the pool and dropped her robe, stunned by her bareness, her boldness, the moonlight turning her body to mother of pearl. He smiled as she slipped into the pool, making her way to the center, and assumed the starting position for her ballet routine as the first strains of Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata sounded from the stereo system. He could not stop his body from moving closer, drawn to the music, the water….to her. He stopped at the top of the steps that led into to water and slipped off his jeans, wearing nothing underneath, and made his way into the warmth……

She sensed his presence before she heard him. She knew by his scent, mixed with that of the water, that it was Him. She did not turn, the water currents telling her that he approached her. He stopped behind her, assuming the same posture, his movements mirroring hers, his body a breath away but not touching. She could feel the heat from him, like an electric current through the water. Her head came only to his chest; her 5’6” frame dwarfed by his 6’ 6” one. They moved together in perfect rhythm as the sonata ended and the music changed to Enya’s “a day without rain”. They went through the routine silently in harmony, as each song came and went, the intensity and tempo of the music shifting, deepening as they progressed, a long slow foreplay….

The came to the last motion, the strains of Alice in Chains “Whale & Wasp”, but instead of turning 180 degrees as she did, he stayed still, so that she came to a dead stop facing him, her breath warm against his chest. She tilted her head to look up at him, a hint of a smile on her lips. His gaze locked with hers, his dark eyes filled with a passion that made her want and fear at the same time. Who was he, truly? What would he ask, demand, of her? Did she trust him? And slowly……yes…..she did, and the trust filled her golden brown eyes. The music began again, Dan Fogelberg’s “Dancing Shoes”. He drew her into his arms as they began to dance slowly through the water, a pas de deux. He guided her through the warm pool, stopping as the music changed again “Orestes” by A Perfect Circle. Her back was the to corner of the deepest end of the pool, her shoulders submerged, the water just coming the bottom of his ribs. His body pinned hers against the wall as he brought his mouth down to trap hers. She did not struggle, but met his demands with her own, passion for passion. He pinned her arms behind her back and pulled her body against his, deepening the kiss, ravaging her mouth, seeking to capture her soul…….

His hands slipped down to her buttocks and he lifted her onto the edge of the pool. She looked down into his eyes, gaze unwavering, bracing her weight on her arms, as he spread her legs and grasped her ankles, holding her open to gaze at her bareness, the moon shining on her shaved head, the water in silver droplets on her body. He leaned in and licked the water from around her navel, his tongue making a warm trail downward, across her bare pubis, to lightly tease her clit, already swollen. He smiled as the music changed, the sounds of Evanescence’s “Bring me to life” filling the room, “breathe into me and make me real”…he blew lightly on her open center. She trembled and moaned. He licked the mixture of her wetness and the water, teasing her with his tongue, holding her so she couldn’t move. He tortured her for what seemed like hours, her body riding the edge of an approaching orgasm but not going over…..the music continued with Evanescence and as it played “Taking Me Over” he pulled her clit into his mouth sucking hard, biting, as she dropped over the edge screaming in ecstasy……..

He pulled her shaking body down into the water, surrounding it with his own, stroking her back slowly as her breathing slowed. He kissed her as Annie Lennox began to sing “A thousand beautiful things”, then holding her close against him he walked to the steps and carried her out of the pool, setting her down long enough only to wrap her robe around her, slip on his jeans, and turn off the stereo. He once more lifted her in his arms and carried her out of the building, pausing at the door so she could lock it, before proceeding down the moonlit path. The scents of moist earth and flowers surrounded them as they moved through moonlight and shadow to the steps of his bungalow. They did not speak, but he looked at her as he paused before going to the door. Silently she nodded her consent, though he could feel her heart beating against his chest. He carried her across the threshold and up the stairs to his master bedroom, in every sense of the word.

The front window looked over the commons, and opposite it were French doors opening onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard garden. In the center of one wall was a king-sized, four poster iron bedstead with a mirror at the head of it. At one side of the bed stood an ornate wooden chest. He placed her on her feet at the center of the foot of the bed, slipping her wet robe off her, and turning to open the chest. He removed four, padded leather cuffs with large rings on them, looking at her to be sure she understood what he meant to do. She only smiled up at him and spread her arms and legs for him. He placed a cuff around each ankle and wrist, snug but not tight, and fetching some nylon cord from the chest, he turned her to face the bed secured her standing spread eagle to four rings welded to each of the bed posts. Then he placed a blindfold over her eyes. He crossed to the opposite wall and turned on the stereo in the floor to ceiling wood cabinet. The strains of Mozart filled the room as he crossed back to her. His fingers stroked lightly down the back of her long neck, making her shiver beneath his touch, her body was tuned like an instrument ready for him to play……

His fingers trailed lightly down her back, caressing her bare buttocks, then suddenly his hand came down hard on her left ass cheek. She tensed but did not cry out. The stroking resumed, light as a feather, then he smacked the right cheek. He continued the pattern, spanking her at points where the music reached a crescendo, her buttocks growing pink then red. She bit her lip to keep from making a sound. The music ended and so did his sweet torture. She could hear him getting something from the chest, but could not see what. She felt his body close behind her again as Sarah McLachlan started to sing from the speakers, “Possession”. His hands came around to her breasts and his thumbs stroked her nipples, pinching, pulling……She felt something cold on her skin and let out an involuntary gasp as he placed a clamp on first the right and then the left nipple. The tension of the chain connecting the clamps fell heavy and cool against her abdomen as he let it drop, the weight pulling her sensitive nipples. His slipped a hand between her open legs and stroked her wetness, then brought his fingers to her lips. She opened them and sucked herself from his fingers hungrily, as his other hand replaced them and then plunged into her, fucking her. Her body again tensed against her bonds. He slipped his fingers from her mouth and removed the blindfold, taking her chin in his hand to hold it so she had to watch herself in the mirror, her body glowing in the moonlight coming through the windows. His fingers continued their ceaseless rhythm until once more she came, crying out, body heaving……

He held her with one arm as he released her quaking body from its bonds, knowing her legs would not support her once the restraints were removed. He laid her torso face down on the bed and slipped off his jeans, releasing his erection. He slid it between her legs to moisten it, then slipped two fingers into her slit to wet them. He rubbed a finger slowly across her pink rosebud, soothing her as he slipped one then two fingers inside to stretch her in preparation. He could feel and hear her breathing as she forced her body to relax and accept him. Then he removed his fingers and pushed the tip of his erection into her slowly, giving her time to accommodate his size. He inched his way into her and held himself still, fully imbedded in her tight embrace, his hands on her back holding her still. He began to move in and out of her, his hands slipping down to caress her ass cheeks, as Sarah continued to sing “Sweet Surrender”. His pace quickened and when she began to thrust back against him he could no longer contain himself. Thrusting deeply, he buried himself in her ass and filled her, his cum spurting out around him to run down her legs, mixing with her juices as she followed him.

He held very still, feeling her body go limp with the exhaustion only such deep passion could cause. Carefully he slipped from her, and shifted her body completely onto the bed. He went into the master bath and turned on the shower. Returning to the bed, he removed the clamps and the cuffs and then lifted her, carrying her into the shower. He set her feet down on the tile floor, but held her tight against him as he began to gently wash her shaved head, her tired, tender body. She began to recover and reached up to wash his dark hair, smiling into his face. Her hands slid down his back, his buttocks and around to his penis, already growing hard at her touch. She knelt and took him into her mouth, sucking him slowly, pulling him all the way in. He held her head as her oral massage continued, one hand caressing his testicles, the other grasping his buttocks. He lost control and came, feeling her swallow his cum.

They rinsed each other under the steaming water and he wrapped her in a large bath towel, once again lifting her, like a prize this time, to carry her out to the balcony and place her on his chaise. He went back inside to reset the stereo and wrap a towel around himself, then returned to lie beside her, taking her in his arms as the twilight faded to dawn, and Sarah McLachlan began to sing again, “In the arms of an angel…..