Moonlight Sonata

Story Info
A pianist serenades her lesbian vampire lover in moonlight.
2k words
4.83
10.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xXSaphXx
xXSaphXx
55 Followers

London, 1790

The moon shone full and bright on this night. For a brief moment, the shiny white orb centered itself perfectly within the window of the highest tower of the manor that sat atop the highest hill of London.

It was at that very moment that Ashley entered the room. The young lady's pale green eyes lit up at the sight, stopping only for a moment to ensure the great oak door behind her hung open just ajar. Ashley glided like a fairy toward the window, skirts fluttering about her, white as snow with black trim brushing upon the gray stone floor. Her skin shone in the moonlight. It was soft and pale like her dress but with a hint of rose that brought the room to life when she smiled, for without her, the room was just a that, a bunch of stone blocks with ornate wooden furniture, and garnet drapes. With her, it was something worth remembering.

Ashley's long black hair rippled with the gentle, cool breeze when she opened the window wide. It was striking and silky smooth like the fabric lining her decolletage. The petite lady looked about excitedly as if she expected someone to be there waiting for her, but there was nothing except the moon and stars for company. A beauty to behold for sure, but a small consolation compared to the lover she hoped to meet in the tower on this night. Disappointed but undeterred, Ashley smoothed her skirt and sat down in front of her piano. Dimples rose, and pink lips curled into a smile, for Ashley knew that her love could not resist her song. At least, she never had before.

What Ashley did not know was that her love had already entered the high tower room more than an hour before. Lady Eliza stood in a dark corner like she had done thousands of times, concealed within shadow to stalk her prey. As a vampire, it was her way.

A pariah even among her kind, Eliza had walked the Earth for centuries, leaving countless victims in her wake. Humanity long forgotten, compassion forsaken, Eliza's heart darkened with each victim taken. These were the sacrifices one had to make to survive as a creature of the night.

As Eliza admired Ashley from across the tower room, paralyzed by emotions that she had never known, she knew that this was one sacrifice she could never make. The beast raged within her. It demanded that she satiate her wild hunger, satisfy the burning hellfires of lust within her. Eliza fought back her desires, drawing bloody tears from her vibrant kiwi eyes. Only a monster, Eliza thought, would yearn to despoil such a lovely creature.

The vampire took one step forward and froze. Eliza was an unlikely beast. Her pretty face, fair skin, and long platinum locks of hair melted the hearts of men and women alike. Her lithe frame tempted even the most devout nun with the right suggestion. Her wardrobe, including the corseted black dress she wore tonight, was literally to die for. She could wear what she liked after all, for her undead body felt little pain.

In this moment, however, none of that mattered for Eliza. She was denied the luxury of her own reflection, the curse of her kind, so she scarcely remembered her own beauty. She felt like an abomination compared to this pristine young angel gliding before her, and she believed she would have felt the same even if she remembered her face. Eliza was in love, completely undone by Ashley, and that was before she even began her song.

Ashley sighed wistfully, unaware of the turmoil within the shadows of the tower. She closed her eyes, took a moment to compose herself as the moonlight silhouetted her soft frame, and wished for Lady Eliza to appear at her side. Her song had to be perfect if she was to draw her lover out of the darkness yet again. Perfection was no easy burden to bear, especially for an instrument so untested and new, but love inspired Ashley to curl her fingers atop those sleek piano keys. That was all the advantage she would need.

Soft fingers danced along piano keys, striking with enough force to fill the chamber with Ashley's melody. She mixed high notes with low, sharp with flat, soft harmonies with heavy chords. Ashley poured her emotions into her song, imagining herself hand in hand with Eliza atop a meadow in the dark of night with only the moon and stars to guide them. Her keystrokes were forceful at first, as if willing what she wanted to happen. The melody became soft as she lost herself in her song. She no longer thought. She just played, letting her heart guide her fingers to find just the right notes to convey her feelings of love, of yearning, or compassion.

The melody grasped Eliza's shriveled heart and pulled, leading her out of the shadows with an imaginary string. She felt like she was floating on air, her feet moving softly upon the stone floor. With years of predatory instinct, Eliza found herself looming behind her angel, still lost in song and unaware of Eliza's presence. The beast within had no answer for Eliza's love, however, so she simply stood and admired for a moment, wiping the blood from her cheeks.

Ashley gasped when Eliza finally laid her hands upon her angel's shoulders. Such was her surprise, she nearly jumped out of her seat, but when Ashley realized her love had come to join her again, fright soon turned to delight.

"Eliza!" Ashley cried out, pale green eyes alight with joy. She tried to get up, but Eliza gently held the young woman in place, shushing her with a smile.

"Careful my darling," Eliza chided with a squeeze on Ashley's shoulders. "We mustn't alert anyone to my presence. I am your little secret, here to see my beautiful angel play her song."

"I shall play something grand just for you," Ashley beamed up at Eliza, lifting herself up so Eliza could slide beneath her, which the vampire did with a wry smirk. "I always play my best with you by my side."

"Is that so?" Eliza asked as she wrapped her arms about the angel sitting atop her lap. She held Ashley in a snug embrace. "Let us see if that holds true when I am beneath you then."

"Is that a challenge?" Ashley retorted. A naughty smirk tugged at the corner of her lip as she brushed her back against Eliza's corseted bosom.

"Yes," Eliza simply replied, happy to let Ashley brush and tease as she wished.

Ashley nestled herself in Eliza's arms, leaning back against her lover as she reached out to play another melody. This time her fingers danced along the keys to a gentle and intimate tune. With her love pressed close behind her, Ashley dropped the ostentatious chords for lighter notes, notes that twinkled in the air and faded away like the hum of a finger sliding upon the rim of a glass goblet. A soft sigh escaped Ashley's parted pink lips as she wet them with her tongue, closed her eyes and let the gentle song carry her away.

Eager to help Ashley along on her journey, Eliza caressed the raven haired beauty's sides. The vampire traced along her angel's curves. She brushed her fingertips up from from Ashley's hips, along the sides of her belly, barely skirting Ashley's breasts and pressing soft ripples into her dress. Eliza smiled, watching her little pianist sigh and coo as she freed her lovely shoulders from the confines of her dress. Ashley tucked in her shoulders, shivering in the cool night air, but Eliza's lips met her skin with gentle kisses along her shoulder and neck to keep her warm.

"Oh Eliza," Ashley gasped as kisses sent a different kind of shiver coursing through her soft form. "How can I play our song when you fluster me so?"

"Giving in to the challenge so soon?" Eliza asked with a bemused smile. She brushed her finger through Ashley's hair, gently stroking those soft, silky locks.

"Yes.." Ashley breathed, looking up into her lover's striking kiwi eyes. "Will you make me your own?... Are you hungry?" Ashley asked hesitantly, tilting her head so that Eliza could gaze upon her neck.

"I- I am now," Eliza stammered. Her eyes widened at the sight of Ashley's neck, ripe for the taking. She leaned in to press a soft kiss to Ashley's lips before gazing into her eyes once again. "Are you certain?"

"I love you," Ashley declared with more certainty on the subject than Eliza had known in her seven hundred year life. That was more than enough for Eliza.

Fangs rapidly descended in a tidal wave of emotion. Eliza smiled, razor sharp canines gleaming in the moonlight as the vampire displayed her true self in all of its undead glory. For her part, Ashley put on a brave face. It was hard not to be afraid of a vampire. Even wolves and bears hid from such creatures, but love was stronger than fear. Ashley was determined to make it so. The raven haired beauty nodded, displaying her neck for Eliza once again, and this time Eliza did not hesitate.

Tips of fangs brushed along Ashley's delicate flesh, sending shivers rushing down her spine, pangs of anticipation erupting deep within her core. Eliza gently punctured skin, drawing a sharp gasp from Ashley's soft, pink lips while Eliza's tongue made sure none of Ashley's precious blood went to waste. The young woman squirmed against Eliza, unused to the primal urges that came with a vampire's kiss. Her lover gave her a reassuring squeeze just as both fangs slowly descended into Ashley's neck.

A haze of pleasure fell over the dark haired woman. She sank back against Eliza, watching the vampire slurp blood from her neck like a chalice of vintage wine. Vision clouded, inhibitions shattered, Ashley knew that she could never resist Eliza's kiss even if she wanted to. She did not want to. Whether it was the supernatural powers of the vampire bite or the powerful feelings of her love, Ashley could no longer be sure. All she knew was the bite was bliss, and she never wanted it to end.

Eliza sucked Ashley's precious blood as slowly as she could manage, wanting to cherish this moment for all eternity and more. One arm held her angel nice and secure, so she felt safe. The other trailed within Ashley's dress to meet her quivering core. Eliza tickled and prodded, parted Ashley's petals and slid two fingers within. The raven haired girl shuddered, rubbing her thighs wantonly against Eliza's hand. Her pale green eyes went wide with lust.

The vampire smiled, lips pressed tightly to Ashley's neck. Understanding the woman's needs, she curled her fingers deep within Ashley's womanhood. Eliza guided Ashley through her throes of passion with soft strokes, plunging deep within her with each thrust, and teased her with the slightest wiggles.

Fangs withdrew and Eliza licked away the wound just as Ashley's petals clenched about her fingers. She smiled and watched her little angel regain control of her body. Ashley gasped. She writhed and clung to Eliza. She coated Eliza's fingers for all she was worth. Eliza coaxed it all out of Ashley until the dark haired girl could hardly move. When she finally withdrew her two fingers from Ashley's core like she had done with her two fangs just before, Ashley let out a low groan, nuzzling up against her wonderful lover. Eliza licked her fingers clean.

"I love you too," Eliza finally said with a comforting smile. Ashley beamed with delight, and Eliza couldn't help but grin. She scooped up Ashley in her arms and whisked her away.

The great oak door closed behind them, leaving the moonlit piano in their wake. Eliza navigated the twisty passageways of the manor in the dark, but it was no trouble for a creature of the night. Eventually, they found Ashley's bedchamber. Bemused, Eliza set the young woman down on her bed. She tucked her in, and kissed Ashley on the forehead. Her little angel had fallen asleep in her arms long before they even got there.

xXSaphXx
xXSaphXx
55 Followers