Moonlight Swim

Story Info
A limo trip leads to a romantic swim and much more.
6.7k words
4.77
30.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers

I'm known by all my friends as a giver. Yeah, I'd give the shirt off my back for a friend, maybe even a stranger. I'm a soft touch. Rescue animals, damsels in distress, you know the type. So when my buddy Jeremy called on Friday night and said he was in a pinch and needed an extra driver for his fledgling limo business, he knew that I wouldn't say no, even if it did mean having to cut my planned day of fishing short.

So instead of working my crankbaits along a brushy shoreline, waiting for that tug followed by exploding water as a largemouth takes my bait, I was already sitting in the driver's seat of a moderately long limo headed out to pick up my fair at two thirty in the afternoon. Not what I had planned on, but Jeremy needed a hand, how could I say no?

I picked up my fair at a little condo in the middle of town. He was a younger guy, thirty something, wearing typical cowboy garb, though I doubted that he'd ever seen a horse other than in a picture. He gave me the address of where we were headed without so much as a 'good afternoon'. I punched up the address in the GPS while he made himself comfortable in the back. Like I said, it wasn't a big limo by many standards. It would hold six or eight comfortably, but was still small enough to make the turns and curves. It also wasn't what I had typically driven when Jeremy called, one of the plush Lincolns. Nope, this customer wanted the custom hummer limo. I suppose he thought it would make him look cooler or some such thing.

It was almost a forty minute drive to the front gate of what looked like a sprawling ranch. I drove down the driveway that was longer than the road I lived on, and pulled up in front of what had to be easily a ten thousand square foot two story home. I stopped, dutifully got out and walked around to open the door for my passenger, sweltering in my wool three piece suit while I waited by the car door as he bounded up the steps and knocked. He didn't have to wait long before a young woman answered, stepping out into the afternoon sun in a very short powder blue western style dress with white frilly accents on the pockets and neckline. The button down dress was open about three buttons and revealed a pleasant amount of cleavage, and her blond curls framed her very pretty face and held up a cream colored Stetson. I held the door as they came down, her pointy toe boots, opposite her dress, cream colored with powder blue highlights, clomped loudly on the wooden deck and stairs.

"Good afternoon!" She greeted me cheerfully as she ducked to step up into the air conditioned hummer from the sweltering summer heat.

"Afternoon maam," I answered politely.

"You don't have to be nice. He's just the driver." The guy said as he ducked into the limo, ignoring me.

"Sure you do. You should be nice to everyone." She answered him.

'You tell him.' I thought to myself as I closed the door and walked around. I climbed in and he handed me the address of where they were going, a very fancy restaurant in the big city, nearly two hours away. I hoped Jeremy was charging him by the mile for this ride!

I drove down the interstate, keeping to the speed limit and listening to the country western tunes coming from the stereo in the back as the two talked. It didn't take long to figure out that this was their first date and that they had met on the internet. Somehow I got the feeling this wasn't going to end well when I saw him lean toward her to kiss her before we'd gone thirty miles down the road, a move she did NOT appreciate.

She fended him off several times, including his hands on her bare leg, trying to slide it up under the already short skirt. I was half tempted to ask her if she wanted me to turn around, but I didn't. I just did my best not to watch too closely, but also to make sure that I saw enough in my rearview mirror in case he decided to push things too far, if you know what I mean.

He didn't by the time we reached the restaurant, and I opened the door for them, getting a smile from her and ignored by him. No surprises there. They went in to eat and I took the limo for a short drive to find myself a McDonalds for some dinner of my own. Jeremy didn't give me much of an allowance for food, so a good meal was out of the question.

By the time they finished dinner at seven I was parked and waiting for them outside the restaurant. Again, I received a pleasant smile from the maybe thirty two year old woman, and ignored by the guy, except to be given the address on a slip of paper for our next destination.

The club was trendy. Obviously a country western theme. I opened the door and let them out, leaving him my cell number so that he could call when he was ready to be picked up. It'd already been a long day, getting up at four for fishing, and not expecting tonight to be home before two. I found a quiet place to park not far from the club and crawled into the back for a nap.

I didn't feel like I'd gotten much sleep when I was startled out of it by my phone. "Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Yes. Driver. I'd like to be picked up now please." The young lady said.

"Be there in about two minutes." I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes and hanging up the phone. Hell, it wasn't even ten yet. I didn't think this date was going to work well. I had left the hummer running to keep the AC going, so all I had to do was crawl into the driver's seat, after I put my suit coat back on of course, and drive the few blocks to the club. She was standing on the walk in front of the club, waiting patiently for me to arrive. I didn't even have a chance to get out and open the door and she was climbing in.

"Take me home please." She said sweetly from the back seat.

"Um. Yes maam. What about, um, what's his name?"

"He won't be joining us for the ride. He got himself another ride."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He'll be spending the night as a guest of the local police." She said with a scowl.

"Yes maam. Home it is then." I said as I pulled away from the club and started down the streets headed toward the interstate. It was late, I was tired and I didn't want to drive another two hours in my suit coat. I pulled over at the base of the onramp, pulled off my coat, and then climbed back in. "Hope you don't mind maam. Getting a bit uncomfortable wearing it this long."

"Oh, no. That's fine. Might as well be comfortable." She said as she sat back in the back looking quite sad in the dim light of the rear.

"Yes maam."

"Don't call me maam. My name's Cynthia." She said quietly.

"Yes maam. I mean Cynthia." I answered her. "Sorry about your date."

"I'm not. He was turning into a jerk. Why is it so hard to find nice guys? I mean it seems like all I get are the jerks? Why are guys such jerks?" She asked.

"I don't know maam. Seems to be pretty common today."

"You don't seem like a jerk. In fact, you seem like a really nice polite gentleman. I bet your wife appreciates that."

"I'm afraid that my ex-wife would count me in with the jerks maam." I answered with a frown.

"Oh? Divorced? Why? If you don't mind my asking."

"Well, honestly I guess I fall in the jerk category. I let my better judgement fly out the window one time and that was the end of that, as they say."

"You're better judgment?" She asked curiously.

"Yes maam. To be frank, I met a young woman in a bar on a business trip and, well, I'm sure you can guess what happened."

"Ahhh. Yeah, guys are jerks." She said with a frown, turning quiet. It must have been ten whole minutes before she said another word, and when she did, it surprised me. "Why?"

"Maam?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked trying to get my mind back to the conversation.

"Cheat on your wife."

"Well, it was a moment of weakness. Too much alcohol and not enough sex. She was a business acquaintance and it just went too far too fast." I answered.

"That's all guys think about. Sex."

"Well, maybe. But two years is a long time just the same." I answered her.

"Two years? Without sex?"

"Yes maam." I answered her, as she moved from the back seat to the side seat so she could slide farther up toward the partition separating the cab from the passenger cabin.

"Why so long?"

"Medical on her side. She had a hysterectomy and then just simply didn't have the desire. Oh at first she tried, but what had been once a week before, became once every couple months and then she just stopped trying."

"That doesn't sound fair. And she divorced you for that?"

"Yes maam. Said I broke her trust and she'd never be able to live with a man she couldn't trust."

"Wow. And I thought I was mean to my ex." She said quietly.

"Divorced too?"

"Yep. He was a cheating lying bastard. Unlike you, he wasn't being denied at home. In fact, the day I caught him cheating he'd fucked me that morning and I found him in bed with another woman that same night."

"That is rough." I answered.

"So, how long? Have you been divorced I mean."

"Almost two years now."

"And you haven't found another woman?"

"Haven't really felt like looking."

"Still in love huh?"

"Yes maam. Not so much as I used to be, but when I go out on a date I still feel guilty."

"God, where have all the men like you gone? That guy would have jumped into my jeans almost as soon as we got in here if I'd have let him."

"Yes maam. He wasn't being very considerate."

"You were watching?"

"Sorry maam. I wouldn't, but I saw him make a move on you and, well, I wanted to make sure he didn't take advantage of you, physically I mean."

"Awwww. That was sweet. Thank you. I suppose that's what gentlemen do though, isn't it?"

"I try maam."

"And would you please stop calling me maam. My name is Cynthia, but why don't you call me Cindy. What's yours?"

"Adam maam, I mean Cindy."

"You do have trouble with that, don't you?"

"Yeah. My mama brought me up to show respect for women." I answered her.

"So, Adam. What's your idea of a good date? I'm sure you've seen plenty of dates end up in the dumpster like this one has."

"A few." I answered her. "A good date? Well, I think dinner is always a good place to start. Depends on what they like. A nice Italian place if that's what they like, otherwise a good bar-b-que house or steak house. After that, either a movie or even one of those Broadway shows they bring into the city. After that, a walk in the park under the stars to get to know each other better. If things go really well, if she's an outdoor girl I might take her to this little place I know for a moonlight swim and some kissing under the stars." I said with a smile.

"Now that would be a nice date. Moonlight swim though. I'm taking it that doesn't include any swim suits."

"Noooo maam. No swim suits." I said blushing a little as my mind jumped to wondering what she'd look like without a swimsuit, or anything else, on.

"You are a naughty, and incredibly romantic man. What about after the kissing under the stars?"

"I guess that all depends on how good of a kisser she thinks I am." I said with a chuckle.

"And, are you? A good kisser I mean?"

"Don't really know. Only really kissed two women that way in the last thirty years or so."

"But I thought you said you felt guilty after taking women on a date?"

"Yes maam. But I didn't kiss 'em that way, if you know what I mean."

"You are something, you know that? God if all the men I met were like you I'd have a hard time picking. Your wife was crazy to let you go."

"Well, kissin and sex weren't the two highest things on her to do list after our first girl came. Things like that just seemed to fade away for her after that."

"That's a shame. I bet she didn't really even know how much of a romantic you are."

"No maam. She didn't." I said in a whisper.

"Well, it's her loss." She said loudly after a long silent pause.

"Yes maam." I answered, closing the conversation. We drove for nearly twenty minutes without talking, both of us apparently lost in thought.

"How long do we have the limo for?" She asked abruptly.

"Well, till six I guess. Jeremy is paying me a flat rate for the night."

"Good." She said with a smile, not saying anything more the rest of the drive. I pulled up in front of her house and stopped. I walked around and opened the door, reaching in for her hand to help her out. "Wait here. I'll be back in a moment." She said with a smile.

"You don't have to tip me maam. It was a pleasure to drive you."

"Oh trust me. You're gonna want this tip. Just wait. Please?"

"Yes maam." I answered closing the door behind her and standing in the hot summer night in my dress shirt, tie and suit vest, starting to sweat even before she made it up her steps. She was gone for only two or three minutes and then came back out, still wearing the dress, and cowboy hat, carrying a small cloth bag.

"Okay. Since we're still on my nickel, or more the point Roger the jerks nickel, I have another stop I'd like to make."

"Yes maam." I said, opening the door again and helping her in. I closed the door behind her and walked around to the front and climbed in. "Where to?"

"Just drive. I'll point." She said as she sat down as close to the partition as she could get, her arms leaning on the partition between us.

I drove out of the drive and turned left at her direction. We drove about a mile and turned left again on a little dirt country road. The road twisted and turned around the base of some bluffs and ended at a metal gate. "You can open the gate. It's not locked." She said as she waited in the back. I pushed the gate open and drove off the gravel onto the two dirt ruts that served as a road. We twisted and turned along a little valley, a short rocky bluff growing taller in the nearly full moon as we drove deeper into the fields on the little dirt path. "Right up there. Turn so your headlights point toward the rocks." She said as I drove down a little hillside. I pulled to a stop and parked, my headlights illuminating a wide stream, this side lapping gently against the shore and the far side against the nearly vertical rock bluff. "Come on." She said with a smile, sliding down the seat toward the door.

She was out of the hummer before I could get around to open the door for her. She walked around in front of the limo and set the cloth bag down, turning to me and pulling her cowboy hat off. She tossed the hat onto the hood of the limo and stood in the headlights, waiting for me. "So. I've had dinner, and been to the club. Now how about that moonlight swim?"

"Excuse me?" I asked in surprise.

"You said a perfect date would include a moonlight swim. There's the swimming hole, there's the moon, what are you waiting for? An invitation? Well, here it is. Turn off the lights and take me swimming. No suits allowed." She said, standing with her hands behind her, her body twisting side to side slightly, waiting expectantly.

"I'm not sure..." I started to say.

"What? You wanna say you shouldn't do this because what? I hired you? I didn't. Jerkoff did. You're too old for me? I don't seem to care, so why should you? We don't know each other? I think we will by the time we get done with the swimming and the kissing under the stars. So what's left to say? Go turn off the lights and we'll see if a moonlight swim is as romantic as it sounds."

"Yes maam." I said nervously as I walked to the driver's door, opened it and killed the engine and lights. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, the moon bright enough to actually throw slight shadows as I stepped back around the truck.

"Much better." She said as she stepped toward me. "You must be hot in that." She said, reaching out to undo the buttons of my vest, popping them open one at a time, starting at the top and working down to the forth button. She smiled as she slid her hands in between the now open material and slid her hands up my dress shirt, pushing the vest apart and then off my shoulders. With the vest sliding down my arms she moved her hands to my tie, and began to gently untie it. She wordlessly slid the silk knot down and then pulled it apart, sliding the silk band from around my neck, tossing it toward the hood of the truck, but obviously not caring if it made it there or not. She began to slowly unbutton my shirt, working down my chest slowly, teasing the buttons apart and exposing more and more of my bare chest as she did.

I sucked in my breath nervously as she reached the belt of my pants, several buttons still tucked down into my slacks. She looked up at me with a reassuring smile and undid the belt of my pants. It only took her fingers a few moments to undo the claps and zipper, letting go of the material so it could slide down and pool around my ankles. Her fingers went back too undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"You keep in shape." She whispered as she let the last button go and my shirt spread apart.

"As best I can. But it gets harder as you get older." I said as her hands moved to my wrist and undid the cuff buttons on my left cuff. I pulled my right wrist forward so she could get those as well, and then let my arms hang down again as she slid her hands up my bare chest, spreading the shirt and pushing it gently off my shoulders, leaving me naked from the knees up except for my boxers, which had a significant bulge pushing out the front.

She stepped closer to me, reaching her arms up to my neck and lifting herself on her toes slightly, bringing her lips closer to mine. "I hope you're a good kisser now that I've gone this far." She whispered, her lips almost brushing mine as she waited for me to complete the coupling.

"So why did you go this far?" I whispered back.

"So neither of us would back out." She whispered as she slipped a hand behind my head and pressed with her fingers, coaxing me to tilt down the last few fractions of an inch and press my lips to hers. I slid my hands around her back, and gently pulled her to me, each of us gently kissing and teasing the others lips with ours and with our tongues. I felt her tongue sneak into my mouth and tease mine, and I returned the favor, drawing a muffled moan of pleasure from her. "Oh yeah. You're a good kisser." She whispered as we broke the kiss, her arms sliding from around my neck. I'm going to finish undressing you and then it's your turn." She said softly, leaning her face to my neck and gently, softly, wetly, kissing my neck with her hot lips. She kissed slowly down my neck to my chest and then worked slowly down me, her lips teasing my skin as her finger stroked my back, hooking into the waistband of boxers in the middle of my back and sliding them slowly down over my ass as she kissed lower and lower. I felt the material tighten across my hard cock and pull it downward before dragging along its length and finally letting it pop out, fully exposed.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but it definitely wasn't what she did. She continued to squat down, kissing lower and lower until my hard head brushed her cheek. She turned her head slightly and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around and around my engorged head, drawing a moan of pleasure from me.

She continued to lick and suck the first few inches of my long fat cock as she reached down to undo my shoes by feel, coaxing my legs up one at a time to pull off my shoes, socks and pants. In a few short minutes, I was completely naked in the moonlight. She released my cock and slowly kissed her way back up my body, finally wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me softly on the lips again. "You're turn." She whispered, her lips brushing mine after several long minutes of her exquisitely erotic kiss.

I'd been gently rubbing my hands around her back as we kissed, so I decided to follow her lead and released her from my arms. I gently kissed from her lips to her jaw, teasing my lips softly down her jaw line to her neck as I stroked my fingers up and over her shoulders, teasing my fingertips down the bare skin exposed by the separated top of her dress. I found the first button with my fingers as I kissed to the little hollow at the base of her neck, making my next kiss lower yet. I felt her suck in her breath as I blew down between her round breasts, my hot breath penetrating deeply between them as I undid another button. I kissed her chest again, working slowly down her front as my fingers teased the buttons of the dress apart, exposing more of her creamy chest. My kisses reached the edge of her lacy powder blue bra, and I kissed side to side across what exposed skin there was as I worked my hands lower, undoing button after button until the whole dress parted up the middle. I slid my hands between the open sides of the dress, pressing my palms against her hips and slowly dragging my palms up her body, cupping her bra covered breasts gently and then sliding my hands further up, pushing the material of the dress toward and then off her shoulders. She let the dress slide down her arms and fall to the ground, leaving her in just her bra, panties and boots.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers
12