Moonlight Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the change in grain right here. See? The wood is a pretty good match, but it's definitely a glued-in repair. And look at the bottom. Machine-made screws. One this old should have hand-made screws."

"Hey, it's not as bad as this one! Look. Phillips-head screws. They were not even invented until the middle of the 20th Century."

The back-and-forth conversation continued like that the whole afternoon. They bought a few things, and I even found a couple of old tools that I added to the purchases.

"Deb, I'm impressed. You are the first person I've known who could keep up with Lara in an antique shop."

"It was fun! We like a lot of the same things, too."

"Where would you like to go for dinner?"

Without hesitation, she said, "Three Tomatoes on Courts St., in Lebanon, NH, just over the border from here. Once you taste their pizza you will be spoiled for any other."

"Sounds good."

Twenty minutes later, we were at the restaurant. We were early enough to get a table right away, and we saw a line form as we ordered and waited for our food.

It was far more than a pizzeria, with a full listing of soups, salads and Italian entrees, but Deb said, "Try the pizza."

We had wonderful salads before the pizza arrived. Deb was right. The pizzas were light and crispy, and the taste was out of this world. Not wanting to drink too much, we ordered wine by the glass, and it was not bad at all.

Over dinner we go to know a little about each other. She was raised just outside of Boston, and her family went back to the 1700s there. She had two brothers and a sister, along with nearly a dozen cousins.

Her father owned a catering business, and her mother was an architect.

She wanted to become a behavioral psychologist since high school.

"I was happy to get into the undergrad and grad programs, but was darn lucky to be accepted into the internship program."

It was a pleasant conversation, and she was charming.

Since we ordered two pizzas to try different styles there was quite a bit left over. We took it to go and then headed back to the resort. We kept the conversation light on the way there, and we continued to tell each other about our backgrounds and family.

When we arrived at our room, Lara and I sat on the bed and Deb sat in one of the easy chairs. It was only two nights past the full moon, and the room was again bathed in moonlight.

Lara said, "Friday was so romantic, Sam. Let's talk in the moonlight."

I got up and turned off the lights, then sat back on the bed. We sat in silence for fifteen or twenty seconds.

Lara broke the ice, "Deb, tell us what you are expecting. What would you like to have happen here tonight?"

"I'm looking for romance. Over the years I have had a number of flings, but never one that seemed romantic. All of the guys I dated pretty much just wanted a friend with benefits. The few girls I slept with had trouble with the concept of a mature relationship, too. I guess none of them wanted to put in the work with a fellow student who was more focused on her coursework than them. I can't really blame them, except for two guys and one girl were so shallow and self centered that they made the rest of them look like devoted lovers.

"In my studies, as I mentioned this afternoon, I learned about just about every kind of relationship and sexual behavior. As I studied them, I found that a number of them appealed to me, even to the point that I wanted to try them. Lesbian sex, role playing, voyeurism. These I found exciting. As I started to realize this, I feared that some really distasteful behaviors might appeal to me. I was very relieved when I found myself actually repulsed by things like necrophilia, S&M, bestiality, pedophilia and coprophilia . . ."

"Copro-what?" I asked.

"Shit eating or the use of shit for sex," answered Lara.

"Number one," I said, "that's way too much information. Number two, how the hell did you know that. I'm sure that even in a law office it doesn't come up that often."

"I handled a divorce case for a woman whose husband started to bring feces to bed. He gave her everything she wanted because if that came out in court his society friends would never have eaten at his oh-so-fancy dinner parties again.

"But back to you, Deb," Lara continued, "Other than the highlighted paragraphs in your psych texts, what else do you like to do? What's your idea of a night on the town?"

"Easy question. I like to put on retro clothes and hit jazz clubs, the theater and movies. I like current movies, but also adore some of the older ones. Casablanca, North by Northwest, movies like that."

"You like vintage clothing?" Lara said with interest.

Deb blushed again and said, "When you came into the restaurant this morning I saw your silk stockings with the seams. I wanted to reach out and caress your legs right then. I adore slinky dresses, vintage slips, hats with veils and gloves that go past the elbow."

"I love her already!" I exclaimed. "I would adopt her right now, but that would make what we're going to do later incest," I continued with a smile.

Deb blushed again.

"I didn't stumble on another 'highlighted paragraph' did I? I didn't mean to get that personal."

Lara said, "From Deb's expression, let's leave that subject for another time. That okay, Deb?"

"Uh, well, yeah. Thanks," she said.

"Let's get back to something lighter. What kind of music do you like?"

"I like a lot of genres. Some current rock, some vintage rock, light classics, jazz -- Thirties and Forties, that is, not the abstract progressive stuff -- and some songs from as far back as the Twenties. Édith Piaf, Lucienne Boyer. Their stuff from the Thirties and Forties really turns me on."

"Parlez-vous français?" asked Lara.

"Oui."

Lara stood up and held out her hand. Deb took it, and Lara pulled her to her feet. She led Deb to the moonlit window and took Deb into her arms.

She began to sing softly. They began to slowly sway as Lara sang "Parlez Moi d'Amour" ("Speak To Me Of Love") by Lucienne Boyer.

"Parlez moi d'amour

Redites-moi des choses tendres. . ."

Deb had her eyes closed, a smile on her face. Lara got to the last line of the chorus,

"Pourvu que toujours

Vous répétiez ces mots suprêmes:

Je vous aime"

Deb whispered something in Lara's ear that made her smile. Then Lara sang the next three stanzas.

Watching the two of them dance in the moonlight with the moonlit mountain behind them was about the sexiest, most romantic thing I could imagine. Deb had just about melted into Lara's arms by then.

"Lara, I didn't know women like you really existed."

They kissed for a moment, and then Lara looked at me.

"Deb, I dearly love that man over there, but he has no idea what I just sang other than it was in 'Midnight in Paris' and a few other movies. When we go to France, I do all the translating. He is limited to 'please' 'thank you' and 'where's the bathroom?' Come over here sweetie."

I walked over to her and the three of us embraced.

"For the benefit of my monolingual hubby, this is the version that a number of people have recorded in English."

She began to sing again.

"Speak to me of love

Tell me those tender things again . . ."

She continued with the song, and when she got to the last line of the chorus,

". . . Repeat these supreme words

I love you"

Deb whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Lara smiled and continued with the song.

As she sang, the three of us swayed to the music. When she was done with the English version, she again sang the French again. As she did so, she took Deb and me tenderly by the chin and turned our faces toward each other. She moved her hands to our backs, and then gently pushed us together until our lips touched.

Deb and I kissed, tenderly at first, and then deeply. We kissed for as long as the song lasted. Deb's lips were soft, and she pressed her breasts into my chest as we kissed. I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her mouth to mine even harder.

Holding and kissing Deb while my wife sang a love song to us was indescribable. I closed my eyes and was transported to a place I had never been. I knew right then that if Deb left right after the song ended, this would still be one of the best nights of my life.

Having Lara sing to our new lover and me made me love and desire Lara more than I had ever known.

I thought, "Lara, you are my wife, my lover, my temptress."

When Lara finished the song, I said, "Lara, that was beautiful."

I gave her a kiss, and I felt Deb's hands caressing our hair.

She said, "Are the two of you always this romantic?"

We turned to her, and Lara said, "Always."

"Lara," I said, "show Deb how romantic you can be. Let's leave the lights off. Show her how soft you can be in the moonlight through the window."

Deb closed her eyes and sighed softly. She was holding Lara now, and I could see that she was in Heaven.

I went back and sat in one of the easy chairs to watch.

The moonlight turned everything almost black-and-white, but Lara looked into the wide round eyes that she knew were soft brown. She drew Deb's mouth to hers again for a short kiss.

"Deb, all you have to do is stand there. Let me make love to you."

"Oh, Lara, yes."

Lara started by caressing Deb's hair, then her face with the backs of her fingers. She moved slowly to her neck and kissed Deb's left ear as she did so.

"Ahhh. Yeah," was Deb's response.

Lara tuned Deb around and pulled her back. Deb rested her head against Lara's collarbone. Lara started at Deb's neck, and then slowly, very slowly worked her hands down almost to her breasts. She bypassed them and ran her hands up and down Deb's sides, eliciting more sighs. Deb's hips were next, and then Lara started to work her way back up.

She made a point of caressing under Deb's breasts for several minutes. She started at the navel, and then ran her hands up and out, tracing the line of the underwire in Deb's bra.

Each time that she did this, Deb had a yearning expression on her face, anticipating that her breasts were about to be fondled. Lara kept this up until she felt Deb's breathing become ragged with anticipation. She stopped torturing the girl and raised her hands to Deb's breasts.

"Oh, God," Deb exclaimed as Lara's fingers held her breasts.

Even though Lara's hands were not large, she was able to cover most of Deb's breasts. She fondled her nipples through the fabric.

Deb started moaning as Lara worked over her breasts. By now I was beyond caring, and had my pants open and was stroking my penis. Lara looked at me and licked her lips.

Lara reached down and pulled up the hem of Deb's skirt. To our mutual pleasure, we saw that Deb had on a sea-foam green mini-length slip with lots of white lace trim. The moonlight was strong enough to show the color slightly. Very retro. Lara caressed Deb under her dress but over the slip.

"Oh," moaned Deb, "that feels delicious. Do my breasts. Please. I want you to touch them so bad!"

Lara slowly unzipped the dress. She didn't let it fall to the floor. She slowly pulled it down, caressing Deb through the silky slip as it traveled downward. When it passed Deb's hips, Lara let it fall.

Deb kicked off her sandals, and that lowered her about an inch. Lara slowly started at Deb's waist and worked her hands up to her breasts. As she caressed them, Deb began to moan again. Lara rubbed, cupped and caressed those breasts for at least five minutes. Deb was trembling now.

Lara bent a little and reached up under the slip. She took Deb's panties by the waist and started to pull them down.

"Yessss. Oh Lara. Oh Lara. Oh Lara," was all Deb could get out.

When the panties passed the slip, I could tell that they were high-waist, ruffled blue ones. Again, very retro. Lara stopped for a second to admire them with a smile, and then worked them down Deb's legs.

She took her time doing so. Her fingers caressed, traced and massaged those trim thighs and calves, and she gave Deb's ankles and feet a caress before having Deb step out of them.

Lara's face was now at hip level, and she pressed her face into the slip and inhaled. When she did this, Deb shuddered and almost fell onto Lara.

Lara took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Instead of pushing her onto the bed, Lara sat down first and then held out her hand for Deb to take. Deb took the hand, and Lara slowly pulled Deb to her, lying back as she did so. Deb was now lying on top of Lara!

Lara embraced her, and they kissed again while Lara ran her hands over the slip. She then had Deb kneel on the bed, and Lara knelt in front of her. Lara pulled the straps of the slip off her shoulders, letting them drop. She then peeled the slip down to Deb's waist. As she did so, Deb covered her bra with her hands.

"Modest now?" questioned Lara.

Deb looked embarrassed and said, "They're small."

Lara took Deb's hands away from her bra.

"Look at me, Deb."

Deb looked into Lara's eyes.

"An apricot may be smaller than a peach, but that does not mean it is not just as sweet or desirable."

With that, she reached over and caressed Deb's breasts through her bra. The bra was about the same color as her panties. It had underwire that pushed her up enough that she had reasonable, very enticing cleavage. I thought now that they were not much bigger than A-cup. The engineering that went into that bra was amazing, though, and those breasts were high and sexy in it.

Lara kissed the tops of Deb's breasts, and said, "Every bit as sweet. I want to see if everything about them is this sweet."

With that, she reached around and unhooked the bra. She moved the straps off Deb's shoulders and let the bra fall away. Deb's breasts were teardrop shaped without the bra, and they were beautiful! In the moonlight, I could see her tan line, and the white against tan was stark in the light. Deb's areolas were just below the tan line. They were almost puffy, but with more defined nipples. Deb started instinctively to reach up to cover her breasts again, but Lara was quicker. Her mouth was now on Deb's left nipple.

"Oh, yes, Lara. I have been dreaming all afternoon about this. Bite it. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. . . . Now the other one. Oh, god, yessss. Yesss."

She moaned over and over as Lara attended to every inch of her breasts. Finally she couldn't take any more.

"Lara, please, please, take me now. I want to feel your fingers, your tongue, your breath. Please. Now."

Lara gently laid Deb back on the bed. She very slowly worked the hem of the slip up to Deb's waist. Deb was trimmed so that her pubic hair was a triangle that ended at her labia. Her tan line showed that she had probably trimmed it just enough to stay hidden under a small bikini bottom.

Lara sat and admired the sight before her. Deb's relative youth was evident. Her skin was smooth and tight. There were no wrinkles on her stomach or thighs. The tan lines almost glowed in the moonlight.

Lara put her hands between Deb's legs and pulled them apart. Deb moved them farther apart and raised her knees slightly. She was watching Lara with intensity now.

Lara started on Deb's thighs. The first contact of her tongue on Deb's skin resulted in a sharp gasp. Lara moved up the thighs, moving from one leg to the other slowly. When she was close, she blew on Deb's labia, and followed this with a soft caress.

"T-t-t-touch them. Please. I can't stand it."

Lara touched the lips and pushed her finger inside. When she pulled her finger out, it was wet enough that I could see it in the moonlight. Deb was no longer speaking by this time. She was gasping and moaning.

Lara put her fingers back inside Deb. First one, then two. I could see her lips getting closer to Deb's labia. Finally, she licked them.

Deb cried out, "Oh Yes!"

She tongued Deb's pussy for several minutes, both licking and sticking her tongue inside.

Lara's tongue moved to Deb's clit. Deb's legs spread farther reflexively.

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh."

Lara began to alternatively lick and suck. Deb's cries became louder and longer. She began to tense up, and her tone changed.

"Ahhhh, AHHHHH! OH, UNNGGGG!"

And with that, she came. So did I. In spades!!!

Lara sucked as long as Deb was having contractions, but stopped before she felt it would be painful. She moved up to lie next to the spent girl, reaching out to hold her.

Deb grabbed Lara and hugged her. She buried her face on Lara's blouse and started to cry. Lara held her tighter.

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's okay. Let it out. Was that romantic enough for you?"

Deb stopped sobbing after a minute or so.

"Romantic enough? Lovers in my dreams were not that romantic. I have dreamed about this since I was eighteen, and no one has been able to fulfill that dream until you. Someone to sing to me of love, and then make slow, passionate, gentle love was beyond anything I imagined.

"I can't believe I am only the second woman you have been with!"

"Yes," I interjected.

Deb looked at me as if she had forgotten I was in the room.

"But we have talked about what you just experienced hundreds of times. It has been only a couple of days since Lara decided to put actions to our words, but she is the most amazing woman when she puts desires into practice."

I told her about the time she decided to go bungee jumping with me. I was a wreck, but she blasted into it with gusto after she made up her mind to have the most fun she could.

"She did the same leap with Beth the other day, and you just got the romance leap. God was that erotic!"

Deb looked at Lara and said, "I promised I wouldn't say anything impulsive, so I'm just going to say that I could fall in love with someone like you."

She looked at me and said tentatively, "Is he that good, too?"

Lara got close to Deb's ear.

I heard her whisper, "Better."

Deb shuddered again and gasped.

"Everything I just did to you is what he does to me. I never made love to a woman before this week. Where do you think I learned to make love to you like that?" Lara continued. "That was all Sam."

"Do you two really have to leave tomorrow?"

"Actually, no. We have the week off and were planning to drive toward Lake Champlain tomorrow and stop wherever we felt like it. There's always some place that has a vacancy. But we don't have to go if this place still has room."

"Oh, yeah. Midweek this time of year there's plenty of room. When the weather warms up in a couple of weeks we'll be fairly well booked with weeklong guests, but right now it's mostly weekenders."

Hopefully, she said, "Want me to check?"

Lara nodded, and I said, "Sure. I would like that."

A minute ago, Deb was in my wife's arms, spent. Now she jumped up and was excitedly reaching for the phone to call the front desk. Oh, to be twenty-four again.

Looking at Lara, she asked, "How many more nights?"

I was behind Deb now.

I held up three fingers, and Lara said, "Oh, I don't know. How about three?" as I grinned.

A minute later, Deb said, "Three nights it is. And this room is available. And you're getting it at the employee rate. And they're going to comp you a breakfast each day. And . . ."

I said, slow down, Deb. Slow down. Thank you for getting all that for us. I know you're excited, but take a breath."

Deb realized that she had been running on like a teenager with concert tickets.

"Sorry. I guess I am excited. It's not every day your fantasies come true."

Lara said, "I beg to differ. Right in this room there have been . . ."

She counted on her fingers.

". . . five, no six fantasies that came true. Seven including yours."

"Seven? No way!"

"Sure. Seven. There was actual voyeurism, a woman licking me, full two-way lesbian sex, a three-way, anal, and role-play D/s. No, wait! There was that thing with the slip. That's eight, and yours makes nine."