Moonlight Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress was styled as a wrap-around. The fabric had a strap that started at the bust, wrapped around her ribcage, crossed her midriff, and then secured at the hip. It appeared that one closure was securing the whole dress. She was standing with one leg forward. Because of the wrap-around design, the dress parted and let her leg show to the thigh.

She was wearing a sequined white hat with a white veil that covered her face with open netting. She had a vintage costume jewelry necklace, earring and bracelet set in pale blue.

When she saw Lara, she walked right by me. She tossed the small canvas LL Bean tote she was carrying into a corner, and they joined hands with Lara. They stood there looking at each other for a bit, and then embraced.

"You are perfect."

"You're stunning."

"Oh, the veil . . ."

"Your necklace . . ."

"How does that close? The strap?"

"The way that flows . . ."

This went on for at least two minutes. They admired and complimented each other on every inch of each other. I lost track of who was saying what to whom.

I interjected, "What time is our reservation?"

They looked at me as if I had just arrived.

Deb said, "Oh Sam, I didn't mean to ignore you. It's just not that often someone reaches out of a dream and pulls you in.

"I have to admit, though, that you look like part of the same dream."

She walked over to me, stood squarely in front of me and said, "Kiss me, lover."

I gave her my best Bogy accent and said, "Here's looking at you, kid."

I grabbed her by the shoulders, dipped her and kissed her soft red lips.

She said, "If we walk over now, we'll be just in time."

The venue she picked was the small Italian restaurant at the resort. Except for Jefferey's, the high end steakhouse, the other restaurants at the resort shared a common kitchen. That allowed for four themes plus the buffet and the café. Each of the four was on the small side for a resort this size, but together they could accommodate the guest load at peak season.

As soon as we walked in the maître d' and two servers rushed over to us.

"Deb, you are stunning," one said.

"You must be Sam and Lara. Welcome," said another.

"The three of you look like you stepped out of a Damon Runyon novel. Perfect!"

Deb introduced us around, and the maître d' led us to our table.

"The veal marsala and the linguine with white clam sauce are my recommendations tonight. I must warn you though, if anyone orders the linguine, the rest of you will need at least a bite of garlic bread as an antidote, or kissing will be painful."

Deb said, "Anthony, then let's start with an order of French bread and roasted garlic!"

"On the way, Deb," he said as our server came over to take our drink orders.

We ordered a bottle of simple Chianti. She gave us our menus and we asked Deb what was good. In addition to the two items Anthony mentioned, she recommended the carbonara and the ribeye.

"Ribeye at an Italian restaurant?" I asked.

"Sure. Every venue we have has a steak entrée and relatively plain chicken entrée. Not everyone wants the specialty of the house, and we want everyone to have a good dining experience. The steaks are not quite Jefferey's quality, but they are very good."

We decided on our entrees and ordered. Our appetizer arrived just after that.

The garlic was roasted in olive oil. It was so nicely done that all we had to do was lightly squeeze a clove, and it popped out onto our bread, where it spread like butter. It was delicious.

The antipasto was also quite good, and I especially loved the hot capicola.

I'm a sucker for marsala, and Deb and Lara ordered the carbonara and the clam linguine, respectively. We all had a bite or two of each other's dishes, and all were very good.

Since we were planning on having light snacks while we listened to jazz in the lounge, we decided to share one dessert. We ordered the mini cannoli plate, with one plain, one with pistachios and one with chocolate chips. While we were savoring them, Lara mentioned the spiced pear dessert that we had at Jefferey's a couple of nights ago.

"It was so good that Sam wished he could get extra sauce so he could lick it off me!"

Deb said, "I would like to see that."

We finished dinner and on the way out, Deb stopped to say something to the Anthony.

We adjourned to the lounge. It was dark, and had booths around the perimeter and some tables in the middle. Being midweek and not quite into the busy season, the lounge only had five or six other couples.

There were a few scattered alcoves, and we picked one of those. It was semi secluded, behind another row of booths. There were some potted plants along the backs of those booths. We could see the dance floor, but someone on the dance floor or the row of booths would have trouble seeing us. Anyone in one of those booths would have to turn around and kneel on the seat to see anything at table level in our booth, and there were no guests in those booths, anyway. Deb led us along the wall behind the front row to ours. There was only one booth along the wall, as a couple of columns and a serving station blocked the view from the rest of that row.

We decided to order drinks befitting our outfits. Deb ordered a gin fizz. Lara ordered a rusty nail. I ordered a stinger.

We sat and sipped our drinks for a while. The band started to play, "String of Pearls," and I asked Lara if she would like to dance. She took my hand, and we took to the floor. She felt wonderful in that satin gown. I had fun sliding my hands up and down her torso as she held me around the neck.

When the next song started, "How High the Moon," Deb asked to dance with me. This time, my partner had as much fun running her hands up and down my torso as I did doing the same to hers. She put her head on my shoulder as we danced, and the feel of her breath on my neck was intoxicating.

When the song ended and we returned to the table, Lara said, "Would you be daring enough to have a dance with me, Deb?"

"Yes, I would, sweetheart."

As they stepped onto the dance floor, the band started "Embraceable You." I wondered if Deb had set that up.

The sight of the two of them, dressed in those sexy gowns, holding each other and swaying to the music in the dim light was one of the most beautiful scenes I had ever witnessed. They clung to each other, looked into each others' eyes from time to time and whispered things in each others' ears. Once in a while they would share a kiss beneath their veils.

When the dance was finished, Lara led Deb back to our table.

"Dancing with you pleased me no end," Lara said to Deb.

"The feeling is mutual," replied Deb. "And speaking of feeling . . ."

She leaned over and took Lara by the neck and pulled her into a kiss. Her other hand started to caress Lara. She started at Lara's waist. She slowly moved up until she was fondling Lara's breasts. I heard Lara moan as Deb did this.

"Yesss. Oh, yesss. Now Deb. What I asked for . . . Now."

Deb moved her hand down to the slit in Lara's dress. She pulled it open slightly and started to feel Lara's legs.

"I love the silk," she said. "Later I'm going to kiss every inch of those sexy seams."

"Mmmmm."

Under the dress, Lara was wearing her half slip, and she had arranged the slit to the side where the slit in her dress was. Deb's hand moved farther and farther north until the slits were open to her pussy. As the three of us had told each other the night before about our fantasies, she was not wearing panties! I watched Deb's hand spread Lara's legs enough that she could put her hand on Lara's pussy.

"Oh, yesss, angel. I want your finger inside me. Do it."

Deb's hand was fully on Lara's labia, and I saw one, then two fingers disappear. The two women were still embracing. Whenever Deb moved her fingers in and out, Lara's head pulled back. She was biting her lip, trying not to call out.

Lara's hand went to her clit, and she started to masturbate while Deb was fingering her. Deb was whispering things in Lara's ear as they made out, and it caused Lara to rub faster and harder. Deb was now pounding her fingers in and out.

Lara's head pulled back, and she formed her mouth into a silent scream as her whole body tensed up and she came violently. Deb held her tight as she did this, and Lara collapsed into Deb's arms. I was so hard now that a strong breeze on my cock would have made me cum. The tablecloth covered me, fortunately.

I watched my wife and Deb in stunned silence as they held each other. My wife had just masturbated and let Deb finger fuck her in a public place. We had fantasized about scenes like this for years, but never in our wildest dreams did we ever believe we could act it out until today.

As the band played another song, Deb and Lara swayed gently to the music. They kissed again, and Lara's hands started to explore Deb's dress. Shoulders, neck, breasts. She lingered on the pleated bodice and massaged Deb's breasts. Then her hands moved to her sides and then her legs.

Deb tensed up a little when Lara's hands reached her legs. Lara whispered something in her ear, and she relaxed and spread her legs a bit. Lara's hand went to the opening where the skirt overlapped. She slowly pulled it open, revealing a dark blue slip underneath with a slit. Lara opened the slit, revealing that Deb was also not wearing panties. Her pubic hair was now visible to me, and she was looking at me directly in the eyes as Lara's fingers probed her pussy.

She closed her eyes whenever Lara's fingers went in, and then looked at me again.

Lara said, "My precious flower, I'm going to open your petals and feel your stem."

When she said this, her finger moved to Deb's clit. I could see her rubbing the clit at the top of Deb's labia. Deb was now holding Lara's shoulder tightly and biting her lip to keep herself from calling out. Her eyes now closed, and her head went back, her face in a grimace. She made soft, small sounds as she came.

"uhhhh . . . ngggh . . . uhhhh."

She jerked several times and then it was her turn to fall limp into Lara's arms.

Lara pulled Deb's dress back to cover her legs. The held each other for ten minutes, rocking slowly the band's songs and kissing.

It took that long for my erection to subside, too. We sat and drank our drinks, listening to the music and talking.

I asked Lara, "How did it feel to masturbate in front of me in public?"

"It was scary and exhilarating and erotic all at the same time. My heart was racing all the time we were doing it."

Deb said, "I wanted you to feel that, but I have to tell you a secret. This booth is reserved for some of our 'special' guests. When I told you that the resort caters to swingers . . . well, many of them in the past have requested secluded areas where they would be less likely to be recognized or observed in the heat of passion.

"When the resort was remodeled four years ago, this was one of the rooms that were modified to accommodate them. Those booths were moved away from the wall to make room for this one. The serving station was moved to the front of this row so the row could be monitored. The columns originally allowed only three booths back here, anyway.

"Every time tonight when it was just the three of us back here, our server . . . Her name is Didi, by the way . . . well, Didi put up a velvet rope across from her station to the wall. Unless someone stood on one of the booths in front of us, no one could see what we were doing. There is usually a hefty surcharge for this booth, but it was not reserved tonight. One of the employee perks."

"My word!" said Lara. "Is everyone here in on our secret? I feel like I've been fucking you in front of your whole family.

"Now that's erotic," she added with a laugh.

"Well, about half of the staff here is in on the 'we cater to swingers' thing. The management has us work where needed to carry out the resort's sub rosa mission statement. We also take care of each other. Didi was on the lookout for eavesdroppers while we were having fun. Sure, there's a chance we could have been spotted by a stranger, but it was a pretty small chance.

"I didn't want to tell you until after because I thought it would heighten the sense of excitement."

"You bet it did!" I said. "If I had known, though, I might have done something about what was going on under my side of the table. You two had me harder than the table leg!"

Lara ran her hand under the tablecloth and said, "Deb and I will make that up to you in a little while, sweetie."

"Well, you two. Was acting out your Jazz Club fantasies as good as you had hoped?"

"Better," said Deb. "In my fantasy, I made it with strangers. In real life, I made it with two people with whom I think I'm falling in love."

Lara lifted Deb's veil and brushed her cheek with the backs of her fingers.

"Angel, we'll see what develops over time. We're thinking along the same lines . . ."

"Oh, Lara, I was hoping you would say that!"

Lara moved her hand to Deb's lips.

"Let me finish. We think the same thing about you. We just want some time to make sure. You have been repressing your romantic sexuality so you could focus on your education. Now that you are about to graduate, you have opened the floodgates, and emotions are high.

"We have been sharing our fantasies for our entire marriage, and we suddenly found ourselves acting them out. A chance encounter with Bill and Beth opened up a whole new world where we could act them out with others. In less than a week, I discovered for the first time that I actually enjoyed lesbian sex as much as I had fantasized about it and made love to two women.

"You are about to receive an advanced degree in psych. You should know how vulnerable the three of us are right now. You are smart and sweet and beautiful. You are everything Sam and I have dreamed about in our fantasies for years. I'm pretty sure that the three of us are soul mates, but only time will tell."

"Lara is right," I said. "I'm hoping that . . . No, I'm praying that the three of us are forever. Maybe you will like Bill and Beth as much as we do, maybe not. There are a lot of variables in the near future. We want you to be a part of our lives for as long as you desire. We just want to take commitments slow right now and let them develop."

Lara turned Deb to her and kissed her again.

"Of course," she said, "that doesn't mean that I don't want to rip your clothes off and make passionate, romantic love to you every time I see you!"

Deb threw her arms around Lara and reached out with one of them to me. I moved a little closer and took her hand.

"You're right," she said. "Things are moving fast. I know how I feel, and you are right that the newness of it may be affecting my emotions . . ."

She suddenly grabbed Lara's head and kissed her violently on the mouth for a few seconds.

". . . but that doesn't lessen my desire to rip the clothes off both of you and fuck you right back!"

Lara put her hands on Deb's breasts and pushed her down onto the seat. She reached under the slit of Deb's dress and ran her hand all the way up to her pussy. Deb gasped at the sudden assault.

"Well," she said with that evil smile, "I'm glad we're in agreement that we should take it slowly."

The three of us broke into laughter as Lara removed her hand and helped Deb sit back up.

Lara continued, deadpan, "And I always wanted a nubile young coed for a sex pet."

Deb laughed even louder.

She gasped out, "That's what I love about you, Lara. You have a really great sense of humor for an old woman."

The three of us were in stitches now, and it took a good minute before we composed ourselves long enough to order another drink.

Deb called Didi, and she came to our table.

"Well, someone is having a good time," she said with a wink. "What'le it be? Another round of the same?"

Deb said, "I think I'll have something else. Have Ernie pour me a shot of the Glendronach 15. Up."

I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Into single malt scotch?" I asked.

"Adore it."

"Wow!"

"You, too?"

Lara said, "You bet. He loves it. It's one of the few things we don't share a taste for. I take it Ernie is the bartender. Have Ernie make me a dry martini, two olives and an onion."

"Do you have Glenrothes here?" I asked.

"We do," Didi replied.

"Have Ernie pour me a Glenrothes. In a highball glass, and bring us a small pitcher of spring water with it."

"Very good. See you in a jiff. By the way, the three of you are to die for in those outfits. Deb, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She turned to leave as Deb said, "Well that's a pretty short list, isn't it?"

Didi laughed as she walked away. She held up her hand with her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart as if to show a small size.

"About that long, sweetie," she said as she gave her hips a little shake.

Deb said, "Didi loves working this room, and especially this booth. She loves to watch from behind that fern next to her station, and she was even invited to party with the resort guests a few times. When a particularly kinky set of swingers comes in, she always wants to work this station. She'll even come in on a day off for something special. Her nickname in our little group is "The Table Slut."

I said, "Isn't that a bit insulting?"

Deb said, "Yeah, it would be I suppose . . . if she didn't come up with the name herself. She's a wild woman."

Didi came back in a few minutes with our drinks.

She set the drinks down before us. She also set down three bowls and a plate. One bowl had a few dried figs, some glace pineapple and a few maraschino cherries. The second bowl had jumbo salted cashews. The third bowl had some dark chocolate squares. The plate had some small square cakes.

"This right, Deb?" she asked.

"Perfect. Thanks Didi."

She gave Lara and me a look, smiled and left.

Deb said, "I told her she couldn't watch through the ferns. She was really disappointed, but she did it for me as a friend."

Lara said, "I wondered about that. Thanks."

I said, "What's all this about?" pointing to the food.

Just some snacks. I asked Didi to bring over some of the things I like. Just something to munch while we listen to the music.

I held up my glass and said, "Here's to jazz and swing!"

We all clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

I asked Deb, "Always drink your scotch neat?"

"Yes, why?"

"Trust me?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Take a taste of your scotch after giving it a good sniff."

She swirled her scotch around and inhaled deeply.

"I love that smell. Oak sawdust, fruit, smokiness, figs, a little vanilla and so much more."

"Okay, now let's add just a bit of this," I said as I poured just a splash of spring water. "Now swirl it a bit and smell it again."

She did so and sniffed again.

"Oh, wow. Much more aroma! Way more complex."

"The water helps release a little more of what makes scotch scotch."

"I love it. I'll remember that. What is that you're drinking?"

"Glenrothes." I said, pronouncing it with an "es" at the end.

"Hmm. I've seen the bottle, and I thought it was pronounced with a silent 'e.'"

"No, it's pronounced 'glen-roth-es.' No idea why, that's just how they pronounce it. Want a taste?"

"You bet!"

She took a taste neat, and then with a splash. She contemplated each tasted as she took them.

"Like drinking candy," she said.

"Not that many people know what it tastes like," I said. "They know the funny apple-shaped bottle, but most people never try it. It's from one of the distilleries that produce the components that go into Cutty Sark. This is one of the single malts that they use in the blend. Wanna try something else?"

"Sure."

"Take a bite of one of the chocolate squares and let it melt in your mouth, then hold it."