Moonlight Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both took a bite, while Lara watched inquisitively.

"Now take a sip of your scotch."

We both did, and Deb's face lit up.

"Oh, man that's good," she grinned.

"Since you have Glendronach's 15-year-old expression, try the same thing with one of your dried figs."

She tried it and again said it was a new treat.

The band took a break, then and announced that they would do a second set in a little while.

Lara asked, "Speaking of dried fruit, have you ever tried tying a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?"

"Can it even be done?"

"Sure. Watch."

Lara took one of the maraschino cherries, plucked off the stem and popped it into her mouth. You could see her tongue and jaw moving, and in a half a minute, she spitted out the stem onto the table with a knot neatly tied in it.

Deb said, "That's amazing. Is it hard to do?"

"Nah, not if you know the secret. Try it."

Deb took the remaining cherry and put the stem in her mouth. She worked it around for a good three minutes while Lara smiled at her.

"I can't do it! What's the secret?"

Lara gave her a Cheshire Cat grin and spit out an untied stem onto the table.

Deb said, "What the . . ."

"The secret is that while the two of you were making moony eyes at each other over scotch, chocolate and figs, I tied a knot in the stem and tucked it between my cheek and gum. When I put the next stem in my mouth, I switched places after running my tongue over my teeth for show. Thanks for being the misdirection for me, Sweetie, by the way."

"Why you evil cheating woman!" Deb said with a laugh, "I almost sprained my tongue trying to tie that knot. Hey. I have an idea. Want to get Didi?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Put the tied stem in your mouth. I'll take the straight stem into mine. We French kiss, passing the straight stem back and forth, letting her see it go from my mouth to yours. When we break the kissing, you spit out the tied stem. Watching us kiss will driver her bananas!"

"Sounds like fun, but let's go one better. I'll put two tied stems in my mouth. After the two of us do it, you ask her if she thinks she can do it with me. She's been eyeing me all evening, and I'll be happy to give her a taste of what you're getting just to make her jealous. I'll kiss her for a minute and take the straight stem from her mouth, twisting it about as we kiss. As soon as I have it completely, I'll spit out the tied one.

"She'll think we actually did it! She'll try to show her boyfriends and girlfriends how she did it for months, unless you are merciful and tell her how we played her."

I said, "Lara, this table is making you truly evil. I love it!"

Deb said, "I'm in!"

Lara took the tied stem and put it back in her mouth. She tied a second one and put in the other side of her mouth. Deb called Didi over.

"Hey Didi, Lara just taught me a neat trick. Watch."

She showed the straight stem and put it into her mouth. She and Lara kissed for about a minute, showing the stem going back and forth a few times. When they broke the kiss, Lara spit out the tied stem.

"How the hell did you do that?" exclaimed Didi.

Deb said, "It's really easy. Wanna try it with Lara here?"

Didi flushed at the thought of kissing Lara.

"Oh, yeah. I'd like that. Yeah."

Deb untied the stem that Lara had spit out. She made a point of sucking the saliva off it slowly, which got Didi's attention.

"Put this in your mouth, Didi."

As Didi gleefully put the stem in her mouth, Lara said, "Sam, stand up and let Didi sit next to me."

I got up and Didi quickly slid into my seat.

Lara took her by the back of the neck and pulled Didi's mouth to hers. Didi offered up the stem as they kissed, and Lara made a real show of passing the stem in and out of Didi's mouth as she stuck her tongue into her mouth. She kept this up for at least a minute, and let her hand move a little over Didi's dress. At one point, she idly brushed her hand against Didi's breast, causing the other girl to gasp slightly during the kiss.

Finally Lara took the stem for the last time and played with it for a few seconds before spitting out the tied stem.

Didi was flushed by now, and was breathing a little heavier than she had been when she walked over to us.

"That's amazing. We actually did it!"

I put my hands on her shoulders from behind, and rubbed them a little.

I said, "Now that you know how it's done, you can show all your friends, Didi."

My hands on her shoulders and Lara's kiss apparently had an effect on Didi.

She said, "I'm going to t-try it again . . . with . . . uh . . ."

I said, "Let Deb know how you do with it."

I took my hands off her shoulders, and The Table Slut stood up to leave. As she faced me, I put my hands on her hips.

"It was a pleasure watching you and Lara working on that stem, Didi."

I looked into her eyes and moved my hands from her hips to her waist and back when I said this. She flushed again.

She looked at Deb.

"Deb, you know I'm jealous as hell. Norm says you are hooked on 'em, and you're not gonna share your treasure." Then looking at me she said, "Sam, you better not break this girl's heart, or there's gonna be a whole lot of pissed off people looking for you!"

I gave her a peck on the cheek and said, "Didi, that ain't donna happen. We're as hooked on her as she is on us. Thanks for being her friend and looking out for her."

She looked at Lara and I again, then at Deb.

"God, am I jealous. Not only do you get them, but with your nose in them damned books, I never even got to get you, either."

She took a couple of steps, turned, and said, "Anything else you need, give me a yell . . . Anything."

I sat back down as Didi left.

Deb said, "After what you and Lara just did to her, she'll be in the employees' bathroom on her next break with her vibrator. It was even making me hot just watching!"

We spent another hour in the lounge, listening to the band after they came back from their break. We took turns feeding each other the snacks. The cakes were brushed with a little rum, and we sucked the fingers of the one feeding them. We just sat their enjoying the music and each other's company.

By the way, watching Deb suck the pimento out of Lara's martini olive while Lara was holding the olive in her teeth was a lot of fun!

While we were talking, Lara reached into her clutch and retrieved the necklace and bracelet.

"Deb, we got a little something for you when we were shopping today."

"Oh, I love it! How did you know I liked Bakelite?"

"Yesterday. You were wearing it."

"Our first day together, and you paid enough attention to remember what jewelry I was wearing? How romantic."

Lara took my hand and said, "That's us. Incurable romantics."

I kissed her hand, and then took Deb's and kissed it.

"Yeah. Incurable."

We munched and chatted until the band's second set was done.

I said, "Well let's head back to the room, girls."

We walked out with me in the middle, Deb on one arm and Lara on the other. As we got to the entrance to the lounge, Didi met us.

"One thing you didn't do tonight," she said, "was to get a photo of the three of you dressed in those outfits. Would you like one?"

I said, "Thanks, Didi," and handed her my phone.

Didi took several pictures of us with the ferns at the entrance to the lounge as the backdrop. We did look like we stepped out of an old movie.

When we got back to the room, we had a surprise. Someone had lit the candles we bought that afternoon, and they gave the room a romantic look, not to mention the smell of spiced apples. There was a vase with roses in the table, and there was a small chafing dish next to it. The baguette we had purchased that afternoon was sliced and on a tray with the brie and stilton. The jars of jam were opened with a small spoon in each.

Deb said, "I had the Anthony at the restaurant send someone over to prep the room. I guess they found the candles and the goodies you bought."

"What's in the chafing dish?" asked Lara.

"Well, remember the sauce you had with the spiced pears at Jefferey's? That chafing dish is full of that sauce.

"I had an idea after you told me about it. Sam, Lara and I are going to put on a show for you. We're going to do to you all the things you two fantasized about doing with another woman. After we are done, we will use that sauce. We are going to lick it off every part of each others' bodies. How does that sound?"

"Fucking great!"

Deb took Lara aside, and they conferred for a minute. When they came back they started to undress me. Lara licked my neck as Deb took off my jacket. Lara took off my tie. Slowly the two of them unbuttoned my shirt. As they did, they took turns speaking to me.

"Poor baby had to watch us get off and didn't get any himself."

"Yeah. Let's give him a show while he watches and jerks off."

"Then after a saucy show, well show him some sauce."

"The sauce they put on those pears is what we're going to put on his pair."

"And then we'll suck it off."

By this time, they had gotten my shirt off, and were dropping my pants, shorts and footwear. They had me sit in one of the easy chairs, and by candle light and moonlight, I got one of the best shows of my life.

Lara started feeling up Deb. She ran her hands all over that dress. Hips, torso, ass, breasts. She squeezed, caressed and fondled it all. They embraced and rubbed their bodies together, satin to satin. Deb was swaying and moaning as Lara did this, and then she started to kiss Lara. The two of them stood there caressing each other and kissing for a couple of minutes, and then Lara reached for the strap that held Deb's dress together at the same time that Deb found the frogs of Lara's dress.

Slowly, they undid each others' dresses, and then let them drop to the floor. Lara was now wearing a push-up bra and a black half slip. Deb was wearing a dark blue slip. Both of them were still wearing their necklaces. They ran their hands over each others' bodies.

Lara held Deb by the shoulders and rubbed her bra against Deb's breasts. She whispered as she did this.

"Your breasts are so sexy in that bra and slip. I love to feel them. I wish mine were that perky. Your youth is an aphrodisiac to me. Making love to you makes me feel young and alive."

"Oh, Lara, I love your soft skin. Your breasts and hips are heaven to me. I get lost in your eyes. I've never had a lover who could hold my gaze while we made love."

I was stroking myself slowly. I didn't want to cum before they finished their performance, though I had my doubts I could.

Lara slipped the straps of Deb's slip off her shoulders. She looked at me.

"Sam, I'm going to suck Deb's sweet young titties. I'm going to put her nipples in my mouth while I reach under the slit in her slip and finger her pussy. I'm going to show you her pussy, and then I'm going to stick my fingers in her while you watch."

Deb said, "Sam, I want her to take my bra off. Lara, reach around me and unhook my bra. I want to feel your hands on my breasts before you suck on them."

Lara uncooked Deb's bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. Deb was holding the cups, and she pulled the bra away from her breasts. Her breasts were small but firm. Their teardrop shape ended in almost puffy areolas, but with more defined pink nipples.

"Take my bra off, Deb," Lara said.

Deb reached behind Lara and unhooked her bra as Lara pulled the straps from her shoulders and let the bra fall away.

Lara held her breasts, and Deb did the same. They began to rub their nipples together.

I was starting to lose it. Two beautiful women standing before me with nothing on but slips around their waists, silk stockings and necklaces were rubbing their nipples together in front of me.

Then Lara bent slightly and started to lick and suck Deb's nipples. As she did this, she put her hand in the slit of Deb's slip, which was around her waist, and lifted it enough that I could see Deb's pussy. She started to rub Deb's labia.

"Oh fuck me, Lara. Fuck me with your fingers so Sam can see. I want your hand under my slip and in my pussy. Suck on my nipples and fuck me."

That was it. I grabbed a nearby towel and shot my load hard for half a minute.

The girls were into in now, and Lara lowered Deb to the bed where she continued to finger Deb's pussy. Deb spread her legs wide, and rubbed on her clit while Lara's fingers worked her pussy.

"Oh, yesss, Lara. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me. Ohhhh yesss. I'm going to cuuumm nowwwww AHHHH!"

Deb just lay there panting on the bed for a minute while Lara stroked her hair.

I went over the platter and had a few slices of baguette with stilton, raspberry jam and brie, respectively. The girls joined me and we had a little wine and food for a while.

Deb said, "Sam, are you ready for something special?"

I said, "I'm about recovered now. What's up?"

The ladies walked me back to the bed. Lara pushed me down.

"Look at Deb. Column A?"

I said, "Slip back on all the way, leave on the necklace and stockings. You: just the garter belt and stockings."

"Column B?"

"I'll leave the foreplay to you. Then I want her on top and you assisting in any way you see fit."

"Column C?"

"Hmmm. We haven't had much experience with three actual people, only a fantasy third. I'm going to have to think about it for a minute."

Deb said, "How about this. Lara, you caught him with his intern. Take it from there."

Lara said, "Okay with you, Sam?"

I said, "Look at my dick."

It was getting hard.

Lara took Deb aside and they whispered for a while.

Lara took off her half slip, and Deb pulled her slip back up and put the straps on her shoulders again.

I liked their foreplay idea.

Deb brought the chafing dish over near the bed. Lara got a couple of towels to put under me.

Deb tested the sauce. It was warm, not hot, and when she licked it off of her finger, she smiled ear-to-ear.

"You were right, Lara, it is finger licking good."

"Told ya!"

Deb took a ladle full of the sauce and started dribbling on my chest and stomach. The next was on my legs. The third was on my cock and balls.

The ladies went to work. Lara took my chest and stomach. Deb took my legs. The sensation was incredible. The worked me over without saying a word. When they had given their respective areas of operation a complete tongue bath, both of them stared on my groin. Deb took my balls, and Lara started on my penis.

They licked me and sucked me for about a minute, just enough to lick the sauce off.

Lara said, "Lay there next to him. I'll be right back."

She went to the bathroom and stayed there for a few seconds. She came out and looked at us with an expression of horror.

"What the fuck! I go to the bathroom for twenty minutes, and when I come out I find you in bed with your INTERN? How could you?"

"Ma'am, this isn't what it looks like . . ."

"Looks like? Isn't what it looks like? I suppose you spilled wine on his cock and used your dress to clean it up! How stupid do you think I am?

"What is she, Sam? Fourteen?"

"I'm twenty-four, ma'am."

"Well if you want to fuck him, you're going to have to do it in front of me now, you little home wrecking slut.

"Sit up. Now!"

Deb sat up.

"Now straddle him! Put your cunt right over his dick. Now grab it and stick it in. Right now. No foreplay for home wrecking sluts."

It felt so good to have her tight little pussy sitting on my cock again. The cool silky slip riding on my balls was incredible. I reached up and cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples."

"Yes, feel those tiny tits. For God's sake, she is only a child Sam. I'll bet she can't even cum! I'll have to do it for the little slut!"

She reached down and started to finger Deb. I felt her jerk when Lara's finger toughed Deb's clit.

"I want you to fuck my husband, you little cunt," Lara said to Deb as she fingered her under Deb's slip. And I want you to ride him and make him cum, too!"

Pointing to the sauce, she said, "Then you're going to put that on my tits and cunt. You're going to eat it off my pussy why this bad boy licks it off my breasts."

That was more than I could stand, and I came again. Deb pumped me with that tight pussy, and Lara fingered her until she came shortly after I did.

"Oh, yess. Make me cum," Deb said. Make me fuck him. Make me. Make me eat you too. I want to lick youuuuu . . . ahhh . . . AHHHH!"

Deb moved off of me and lay down next to me. She was exhausted. Lara lad behind Deb and stroked her back and sides through the silky slip.

"Deb, you're good at this. You didn't crack up and you played right along. You did good!"

"Well it was hard to keep a straight face when you asked if I was fourteen and said that I had tiny titties."

Deb and I laughed.

I turned to talk to Lara and found her slipping the straps off Deb's shoulders. She pulled the slip down so she could play with Deb's breasts. She put her mouth on one and sucked at the nipple.

"Not tiny. Just the right size. I love them. Now I believe you two have an appointment with a sauce ladle, two breasts and a hairy pussy."

This revived Deb, and she sprang into action. She unhooked Lara's stockings from the garter belt on the front, turned her over and unhooked the back. As she rolled off the stockings, she made good on her earlier promise and kissed every inch of those black seams all the way down!

"Don't want to take the chance of getting sauce on these expensive little items, do we?" she said with a smile after they were off.

She took a little of the sauce and dribbled it on Lara's ass, then licked it off.

"Mmmmm. Ass-licking good, too."

She turned Lara over and said, "Let's see if it is pussy licking good!"

She drizzled a little on Lara's breasts and pussy. I started on the tits, and she started to lick Lara's pussy. We continued for at least ten minutes.

"Mmmm. Your tongue on my nipples and hers on my labia are something out of this world, Sam. Oh, yeah, oh, the other one, yesss, oh yesss."

Deb stuck a finger into Lara as she licked, and Lara moaned again.

"Oh, put two in, my Angel, fuck me with two fingers. Oh yeah, suck my clit, suck it and lick it. Oh . . . ohh . . . yesss . . . YESSS! YESSS!!"

Her hips raised up as she came and her arms pressed so hard against the bed that she raised up her torso a bit, then collapsed back onto the bed. We lay there for a bit, gently stroking each other.

I stuck my finger in the chafing dish, and then held it to Lara's mouth. She happily sucked the sauce off.

I got up and retrieved the snack tray, and we had a nibble and talked.

"What's your schedule like the next two nights?" I asked.

"I don't really have anything tomorrow at all, but I'm meeting with my advisor on Wednesday morning to go over what I turned in today. I'll turn in what I wrote today then, and we'll go over that, too."

Lara said, "Sleepover tonight, then?"

"Sure, I brought a change of clothes in that LL Bean bag I tossed over there this afternoon," pointing to the corner where it was.

"That's great, I said. We have time to talk."

"What about?" asked Deb.

"There's a number of things. First, I think we all agree that we're pretty good together."

The other two nodded in agreement.

"The obvious question is, then, what do we want out of this relationship? Lara and I would love to keep you a part of our lives as long as you want to be with us."

"I feel the same way," said Deb, pressing her hand onto mine.

"But what does that mean? When you graduate are you going to move in with us? I doubt that at this stage. What about your career? What if you get a job someplace far away? So many questions!"

Lara said, "Let's take this in steps. First, what are your plans after you graduate? Where have you applied for jobs?"