Moonlight Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Around Boston. From about Nashua, New Hampshire to Quincy, Mass, and as far west as Concord, Mass."

"Great! That means not so far that we will be apart. Maybe I can help, too. We use psychologists all the time for cases, both to help with jury selection and to help with clients and witnesses. I can make some calls. You can give me a list tomorrow of all the places you have applied.

"Now do you see yourself with us all the time, or occasionally?"

"That's a good question. My first reaction is that we should buy a third dresser for your bedroom so I can move my clothes in the day after graduation, but that's my pussy thinking. My head says we need to spend time on a regular basis to make sure this weekend isn't a fluke.

"There is no doubt in my mind that I love you two. Yes, I feel strongly about that, but is it the kind of love I hope it is? Is it love of the moment when we're in it? Is it romantic love? Eros? Simpatico? I feel it's a bit of all four. Time will tell."

"God, that's logical," Lara said. "For someone your age that is amazing. Analysis well beyond your years."

"Lara, Sweetheart, I've been studying psychology for seven fucking years in a row at one of the best schools in the world. Trust me. I got this one."

"Of course!" Lara said as we laughed. "But where does that leave you?"

"I think we should see each other regularly, and make some of the visits non-sexual, like our trip to the antique store yesterday. Of course other visits should involve fucking ourselves into a coma."

I raised my hand and said, "May I be fucked into a coma now, please?"

The other two laughed again.

"Great, we have a good start," I said. "We live separately and see each other socially and sexually. Do you have any idea where you are going to live? Were you going to live with your parents?"

"No, I was planning to get an apartment somewhere until I'm established. I have had some scholarships, I've been working, and my parents have helped out, so my student loans are meaty but not overwhelming."

"Might I ask how much?"

"About 140K."

"Ouch! How much can your parents help?"

"Some. Mom makes about 80K working for a firm that does office building remodels. Dad makes a bit less doing corporate catering. They put three kids in college. That doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room.

"I'm pretty much on my own, now. I have enough saved up to get set up in an apartment and get myself situated. I think I have enough to live on for six or eight months if I'm careful. I should have a job by then. Won't be a great apartment in a great neighborhood at first, but I've been planning this for years."

"Lara said, how would you like a better apartment in a good neighborhood? We can help."

"I don't know, Lara. I don't want to feel like a kept woman."

"How about a loved woman? If we are going to enter into a long-term loving relationship, it would grieve us to think of you living somewhere other than a nice place. Don't do it for you. Say yes for us. Please."

"Where did the two of you come from? Did a wormhole suddenly open and drop you into my life from another universe? People like you don't exist."

"Deb, Sam and I have been in wild, crazy love with each other as long as we have been married. It was monogamous, only-us love until this very weekend, when our fantasy life was turned upside down by three wonderful people. We don't expect to involve anyone else in our lives. In spite of what your professors told you, there are people who care that much about the people in their lives."

Deb blushed deeply.

"When I said I was looking for romance, I didn't think I was going to find ROMANCE! God . . . Well, It's tempting, and I'm leaning towards yes."

"Good," I said. "And what Lara just said bring up another major topic. What do you think about Bill and Beth?"

"Well, at first blush, pun intended, I think they are really people I'd like to know. Bill seemed fun and caring, and Beth was so sweet. That was a first impression. Tell me more about them."

Lara looked her straight in the eye, and said to her deadpan, "Bill is a lawyer like me. Beth works in a lingerie shop. He's straight; she's bi and is into having me order her to eat my pussy while she's tied spread-eagle to a four poster. You would make a nubile, tasty treat for both of, us, and of course, all three of us would like to see Sam fuck your brains out. Okay?"

She was having a hard time keeping a straight face towards the end and the three of us couldn't stop laughing for several minutes. Lara put her hand on Deb's breast, the two of us pretended to tie her down with invisible ropes. We couldn't stop laughing.

When we calmed down, Lara said, "They are a really sweet couple. We happened to meet them at that very patio door while we were engaged in some fantasy talk. They were making out on the patio bench, and one thing led to another. That was the first time that we had acted out a fantasy with anyone else.

"It opened up a whole new world, and the effect of the encounter was still with us when you flirted with us at breakfast.

"The two of them are loving and caring. Bill won't even fuck another woman with Beth's permission, with one possible exception I'll fill you in on some other time. Beth is into experimentation right now, but I think she has decided to limit that to Sam and me now. We seem to be into the same fantasies, and you are into some of the same ones.

"I think they would like you, and I'm pretty sure that you would like them.

"If you would like to meet them, I can give them a call and tell them about our new developments. We're going to see them in three weeks, and I can ask them if they would like to meet them then. The alternative is that we can talk to them after we get there in three weeks and see if they are interested for a future date."

"How do you think I would fit in?"

Lara said, "I think Beth would like to make love to you and me together."

She paused for a moment, and then said, "I have the strangest feeling, Deb. I think I could share you with Beth, but the thought of you and Beth alone makes me . . .well . . . jealous. Just the same way I would feel about Sam and Beth without me."

Deb hugged her and gave her a soft kiss.

"I'm a bit more than mildly interested in Beth, and I wouldn't mind Bill watching, but the thought of making love to her without you, doesn't appeal to me either. That, and I don't think I ever want a dick other than Sam's in me."

"Would you like to know what the four of us did?"

"Oooo. A real bedtime story. Go ahead."

"Sam was pawing me against the glass door. The lights were out, so we could see out in the moonlight. Bill and Beth were making out on the patio bench. Sam asked me if I wanted to open the curtains, as we had fantasized about that for ages.

"I told him to go ahead, and then I motioned her over. Sam unlocked the door, and said 'now or never.' I opened the door and Beth moved forward to lick my pussy. Sam fucked me from behind, and Sam did the same to Beth.

"Afterward, the four of us decided to meet the next night formally. Saturday night and Sunday morning, I had my first taste of pussy. Beth fucked Sam and me. She showed me how to do painless anal. We discovered that Beth likes role-play where I dominate her. They had done some threesomes in the past where Bill just watched Beth with another woman. This was their foursome, though Bill and Sam don't touch or want to taste cum. That pretty much sum it up, Sam?"

"Yeah, except you forgot the part where Beth showed you how to masturbate with a silky slip. Man, that was hot! Other than that, it was an uneventful weekend."

Deb just sat there with her mouth open.

"Oh yeah," I said, "They only want to swing with us from now on."

"Your first lesbian sex and your first sex with someone outside your marriage, and you did all that?"

"Yeah. We kind of earned all of our merit badges in one weekend."

"Is there anything you're not into?"

Lara said, "Like we said the first night, we don't like pain or S&M. We think pedophiles should be beaten, sent to jail and then really punished. We're not into anything with feces or urine. Animals are out. The things you said you didn't like pretty much match our list."

She took Deb's hand and said gently, "Deb, there's something kind of . . . well kind of delicate that we wanted to bring up. We don't want to pry, but we also don't want to inadvertently say something that would hurt you. When Sam brought up . . . uh, when he brought up . . ."

Deb blushed and softly said, "Incest?"

"Yeah, that."

"It wasn't my parents or brothers, if that what you were tiptoeing around."

Lara breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank god!"

"It was my sister."

My jaw dropped and Lara gasped.

"The summer after I graduated high school, my older sister came home from college for the summer. When she left home for college, Mom converted her bedroom into an office, so Annie slept with me in my room. We had always been best friends, so it was good.

"One day she told me about some of her friends in the dorm. They had experimented around with lesbian sex, and they had told her about it, she said. I asked her what the girls had done, and when she told me, I found myself a little turned on. I told her that, and she asked me if I was curious enough to try it.

"I told her I was scared. She said, 'You're 18 and can do what you want now. Or are you still a little girl and not an adult?' I told her I was an adult, and that I would try it. What I didn't know was that she had done it with a girl in her dorm already, and she just got horny telling me about lesbian sex while she was in bed with me in my room.

"I was actually a virgin then, and she was the first person to make me cum. We did it a few times that summer, and that is what got me interested in being bi. The funny thing is that she is now straight and married to a nice guy. I know she still thinks about us, and I enjoy the shit out if looking at her across the dinner table at family gatherings and licking my lips. She's deathly afraid of her husband or Mom and Dad finding out.

I would never do it with her again. I feel guilty about doing it with my sister. That's what the blushes were about."

Lara hugged Deb.

"Thanks for sharing that. I'm guessing that you would want us to leave incest role-play out of the agenda? Sam had an idea for one with you as our daughter, but I said that might be too much."

"Yeah. That might be a little too close to home, but I wouldn't mind the professor and freshman coed."

I pointed my finger and said, "Young lady your term paper was terrible. You will have to do an extra credit project to make it up."

"Oh professor, what do I have to do?" Deb said, holding her hands to her face in mock shock.

"Hmmm," I said, "that is going to be a great fantasy. Lara, we're going to have to add a school uniform to Column A."

Lara said, "Got it. Column A, one school uniform. We'll take Deb with us sometime to get one. Deb, we covered a lot of ground and cleared up some issues. By the way, do you want to see if Bill and Beth want to meet you in three weeks, or do you want us to bring it up when we get there?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm not sure. What do you think, Lara?"

"I think they would like to meet you. I'll tell them about your likes and dislikes, and make sure they know it's completely optional, and not a deal-breaker for Sam and me. Is that OK?"

"I understand, but I'm also hoping that they say yes, she said, turning a little red again and looking down. "The thought of you two fucking Beth without me makes me jealous, too."

"You are my angel! I hope they say yes, too. It wouldn't be as fun for me without you, either."

We decided it was time for bed. We cleaned up the food and put the candles out. We didn't make a conscious decision about who was going to be where in bed. Lara got into bed first and took the middle, with me on the left and Deb on the right.

Lara and I went to sleep in each others' arms and Deb with her head next to Lara's.

In the morning, I woke first and went to the bathroom. When I came out, I looked at Deb and Lara in bed. Lara was still facing my side, and Deb was spooned up against her from the back with her arm around Lara. They were so beautiful together it could break your heart! I stood watching them do nothing more than breathe for ten minutes. Finally, I figured it was time to wake them.

"Deb . . . Lara . . . time to wake up," I said as I shook their feet.

Lara woke first. She felt Deb's hand on her waist, and she took it and hissed it. That woke Deb. Lara turned to look at Deb.

"G'morning, Angel."

"I love it when you call me Angel."

The exchanged a quick kiss and Deb asked, "You or me first for the bathroom?"

"Mind if I use it first? I really gotta pee."

"Sure. They tell me as you get older you have to go more often," she added with a wink.

Lara laughed and said, "Boy I wish I was fourteen again, Sweetie."

Deb laughed and replied, "Touché."

I sat on the bed and said, "Deb, how would you like to spend the day with us just being tourists. Lara and I like to just drive and stop whenever something looks interesting. We thought that we would like to go to the Cabot Creamery and take the tour."

"That would be great. A just-get-to-know-each-other day."

"That's what I had in mind."

I started to get dressed while Deb waited for her turn in the bathroom.

I looked at Deb, and she was on her smartphone.

"Looks like about an hour and a half from here to there."

"With the stops that we make whenever we see something interesting, make that two, two-and-a-half hours."

"Two hours to what?" asked Lara as she came out of the bathroom.

"Cabot," Deb said as she jumped out the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh, good, Sam. I was hoping we could make it this trip. Can we take the long way back and stop at Quechee Gorge? I'd love to see it, and then we can go Simon Pearce. We can watch the glassblowing and then have dinner there."

"Nice. I think they have a scotch tasting glass now."

"You're going to blow sixty or seventy bucks on a glass after I bought you those Glencairn glasses? I thought you said those were the ultimate scotch glasses."

Sheepishly, I said, "Yeah they are. Maybe if they have a sale . . ."

"Right. Like we have extra room in our cabinets for another set of glasses."

She walked over and I put on my best glum look. She lifted my chin.

"Oh, you poor deprived baby," she said making a little moue. "Well, if Sam is good to Lara today, maybe Lara will get Sam something nice."

"Ah, our usual arrangement: bribes."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "You're the best briber I know."

We finished dressing, and sat down to read some of the tourist information in the resort directory. Deb came out of the bathroom a little while later. She had taken her bag in, and she came out dressed in a nice top, sorts and sandals. Her legs were tanned and sexy.

"Breakfast here or on the road?"

"Lara said, here, I think. Okay?"

"Here is good," I replied.

"Bring the camera," Lara said.

I went to our closet and took out the Nikon SLR.

"Is that a D90?" asked Deb.

"Yeah," I said. "You know your cameras."

"We have one at one of the labs at school. I used it for taking stills of subjects' facial expressions during a research project. It's a bit older now, about four or five years old, but it is a real workhorse. One of the better models. Do you have any VR lenses?"

"Sure do. We need them. When we take road trips, we'll often spot something we want to photograph. Having vibration reduction helps take shots on the fly while we are moving."

"Sweetie, you two can talk cameras over breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Sorry, Hon. Let's go."

We got to the café, and our server that morning was Edie, another of Deb's buddies.

"Mornin', Deb. Word is you three were dressed to kill last night. I wish I had been there to see it!"

"Edie, this is Lara and Sam. Sam and Lara, Edie. Sam, show her the picture on your phone."

I pulled out my phone and showed Edie the set of photos.

"Oh! I could eat you all on a bun, you look so tasty. My boyfriend is going to get an earful if he doesn't get a dinner jacket like that and take me out dancing. We have to show these to Amy! Her husband loved to dance, and we'll make it a foursome. Those outfits are sexeeeeeee!"

She waved to another server and motioned her to come over.

"Guys, this is Amy. Amy, look at his pictures."

"Oh my god!" Amy exclaimed. "You three are so cuuute! Edie, you tell Tom, and I'll tell Bill. We're getting' some of this!"

"You think Bill will spend the coin to get you two the clothes?"

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. Either we get outfits like these or he gets nothing for dinner for two weeks but hot tongue and cold shoulder!"

We all laughed, and Edie showed us to our table.

On the way over, I said, "Lara and I got some of the stuff at the Antique Co-Op, and I got the pants on the clearance rock at Farm-Way."

"No way!" said Edie.

"Not just 'way' but Farm-Way," I grinned.

We all laughed.

Breakfast was good, again. We chit-chatted about things to do and see in the area. Deb had been there for years, and she was a treasure-trove of information.

After breakfast, we got into our Jeep Grand Cherokee and took off for Cabot.

It took two and a half hours.

From the front seat, Lara spotted an antique store. We browsed, but didn't find anything to buy. From the back seat Deb pointed out an old fashioned country store. It was small and funky.

"You gotta see what they have inside," Deb said.

In addition to groceries, motor oil and beer, they had candy. Not just the normal stuff, but some brands I hadn't seen in stores for years. I saw Chunky Bars, which are not unusual, and had a thought.

"Do you have Pecan Chunky Bars?" I asked the owner.

"Hah!" he replied. "They haven't made those in years. I wish they did, though. They had the gold wrappers. You're the first person in five years to ask for them. Most people don't even remember them."

"I used to get them at the movies. Hot popcorn with real butter and a Pecan Chunky Bar. What a treat!"

"Even real butter on popcorn is rare now. Only place I have had it at the movies is at the theater in St. Albans. Man I love real butter on popcorn!"

We bought some candy and sodas, and hit the road again. The countryside was beautiful, and we stopped a few times for pictures.

The Cabot Creamery was fantastic. The tour was good, but we enjoyed taking tours of almost anything. The store was great, too, and they had samples of each cheese. They have a lot of cheese.

For someone in her twenties, Deb had a rather sophisticated palate. She like the sharper cheeses, and gave suggestions for pairing them with different wines. We bought a few pounds of cheese after Lara asked one of the employees if they would be okay in the car on the way back to the resort.

"We have a refrigerator in our room, but we won't be back there for hours."

"Cheese is very forgiving," said the Cabot employee. "If you are comfortable in the car, the cheese will be comfortable, too. Cheese was originally made to travel long before anyone knew about refrigeration. Most people who buy cheese here live miles away, sometimes hundreds of miles, and it travels just fine."

With our goodies in tow, we searched for a place to have lunch. We found a cute diner with a sign in the window that read "Best Lobster Roll in New England."

"They must have a contest and a new winner every hour," Lara said. "That is the fifth time I've seen that boast today!"

"Yeah," I said. "Just like the chicken joints."