Moonlight Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara said, "Yeah, just like that!" and laughed.

"Feather in the new girl a bit?" said Deb.

"Right," said Lara. "He's got about twelve million old bad jokes that I've heard about twenty million times. Now all he has to do is mention the subject and we both laugh. I guess I'm going to have to hear them all at least once more so you can share the inside jokes. I'll cover my ears, Hon, so you can tell her."

"Well there were four chicken joints on one block. One had a sign saying 'Best Chicken in the USA.' The next had a sign saying 'Best Chicken in the World.' The third had a sign saying 'Best Chicken in the Universe.'"

I paused.

"I'll bite," Deb said. "What was the sign on the fourth joint?"

"Best Chicken on This Block"

"Right," she laughed. "Best lobster roll . . ."

It was after 1 pm, and the diner only had one other customer.

"Pick any table," the waitress said.

We took one in the corner and looked at our menus. The waitress came over to take our drink orders, and we said we were ready to order our meals, as well.

"We're all going to have the best lobster rolls in New England, please."

The rolls came, and they really were pretty good. Not too much mayo, and just a slight taste of celery.

During lunch, Lara's phone rang. It was Beth, according the caller ID. Lara put the phone on speaker.

Lara beamed and said, "Hi, Beth. How are you?"

"I'm great. In fact I've never been better. I . . . I need to talk to you, though about our date. Is Sam there, too? Sounds like you are on a speaker phone."

"Yes he is, and there's someone else here, too. Someone I want the two of you to meet. Remember Deb, our server?"

"The one who showed her tits to Sam? Yeah, what about her?"

Deb blushed.

"We became . . . uh . . . friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah . . . we hit it off the same way we hit it off with you and Bill."

"You told her about us?"

"She overheard us at the table, remember? Nothing to tell after that. Anyway, we fell for each other the way we fell for you two. She's in our life, now, and we want her to stay. I was going to call you later today and tell you about what happened. She saw us, and she wants to meet the two of you too.

Wow, Lara, you are a chick magnet! Wow. First . . . is it okay to talk?"

"Yeah, we're in the far corner of a diner. No one is close enough to hear."

"Good. Like I was saying, first weekend you had a girl, and now you've got two! Damn, girl, you're fast. Beautiful, but fast. Adorable, but fast. Sexy, but . . ."

"Fast," I finished. "I get it. So what's your news. Why did you call about our date night?"

"Well, Bill and I have been talking nonstop since we left the two of you. I always knew I loved him, but couldn't take the leap. Last night, I said 'yes.' We're getting married!"

"Congratulations!" Sam said.

"Honey, that's great news! I guess now you can collect on your special wedding present."

"That's the other thing I was going to call you about. Seeing the two of you made me think about my priorities with Bill. There's nothing I can do about wanting you, Lara, but I feel the same way about Bill that you feel about Sam, and Bill feels the same way about me as Sam feels about you.

"As of last night, other men are off the menu. When I told him that I never wanted a man other than him, he confessed that it bothered him to see me with another man. He still liked watching me with you, Lara, but not so much with Sam."

"I hope this doesn't wreck our relationship, guys. Bill and I really want to keep you in our lives, but we suddenly realized how much we love each other . . . or rather I realized how much I love him."

Lara said, "You know, I was a little jealous when you were with Sam, too. I like the new rules."

"God, that's romantic," Deb said. "Hi Beth. This is Deb."

"Hi, Deb."

"Ever since I saw you kiss Lara goodbye, I have wanted to meet you as more than your waitress. I asked Lara and Sam to talk to you to see if it would be okay to go with them on your date."

"I just sent you a picture of us last night, Beth. Let me know when you get it."

"Okay. What do you think, Lara?"

"I think she's amazing, Beth. You will love her. I say 'yes.'"

"Wait a minute, something just came through . . . OH GOD! . . . is there anyone close by?"

"No, we're still alone. Why?"

"'Cause I just saw the picture, and it's making me HOT! I've got my finger where I want your finger in a couple of weeks. Smokin'! How old are you, Deb?"

"Twenty-four."

"Ooooo. I want some of that. Lara, can you work her into our 'game?'"

"You bet. Looks like I'm bringing my 'assistant' to the date."

"Yesss! When I hang up the phone, you should be able to hear me getting off from there. I'll be pleased to meet you, Deb."

"The pleasure will be all mine."

"Sam? Lara?"

"Yes."

"I told Bill that, gracious as your offer to share Sam with me was, I'm going to have to decline. And Lara?"

"Yes, I'm still here."

"The wedding dress . . . 'thing' . . . You can do it, but not on our wedding night. I want that day and our honeymoon to be just for us. I want to thank you for teaching me that."

"You're welcome, Pet. I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"I'm so relieved you are okay with everything. I was worried I had messed everything up."

"By marrying Bill? No way!!"

"That is so, so romantic!" Deb said. "Beth, I'm melting into my chair right now. I can't wait to meet you in the flesh."

"Oh, god. Bill isn't here right now, so I'm going to have to have a date with some D-cells. See you soon. Bye."

Lara turned her phone off, and we sat there for a while, not saying anything.

Finally I said, "Lara, you should be proud of yourself."

Deb said, "I think so, too."

Lara blushed, "I guess I have my moments."

We were very happy for the rest of the meal, and our lobster rolls did taste like the best in New England.

"Wow, that was a game changer," Lara said.

"Yeah," I said. "Much as I like Beth and like to watch her, now that I have the two of you, I wasn't as excited about Beth and me. Either of you and Beth, or both of you at the same time, that's exciting, but I'm glad to be a spectator when you are with her."

"O crap," Said Lara. "We forgot to let her in on the resort's secret."

"Yeah," I said. "The catering-to-swingers thing. Well, it's not that important that it can't wait till we see them."

"Yeah, I guess so."

After our lunch, we headed south to Quechee Gorge. A few impromptu twists and turns aside, we arrived at the Gorge.

The Gorge was spectacular. The view from the bridge on Route 4 gave us a view of the river 165 feet below. The Gorge looked like it extended to infinity. As far as we could see, there were rocky walls and lush vegetation.

Lara said, "Lets go down one of the trails."

Deb and I agreed, and we headed to the Visitor's Center, and then down one of the trails. I took some pictures of them and of the Gorge. The views kept changing as we descended, and there were all sorts of interesting things to look at and photograph.

We had some bottled water with us, and after forty minutes of walking, we decided to take a break and have some water.

"Let's sit over there," Deb said, pointing to a sheltered little spot on the other side of some big rocks. "The outcropping over it will keep the sun off of us."

We left the trail and climbed over the rocks to the sheltered spot. There were several large flat rocks at the base of the cliff that had been warmed by the sun until it moved past the top of the Gorge.

Lara lay down on one of the rocks, and said, "Guys, you have to try this. It feels so good."

We lay next to her, and she was right. The rocks were warm and soothing.

"This feels so good on my skin," Lara said. "I want it on my back."

She took her top off and lay back again.

"Oh, this is incredible. Deb, try it. It's like a giant hot stone treatment at the spa."

Deb took her top off and lay down again.

That made me sit up! I looked at my two lovely ladies laying next to each other, wearing nothing but their bras and shorts. I got up and took a picture of them. Their skin against the texture of the rocks was beautiful.

Lara asked, "Watcha doing, Hon?"

"Taking a picture more beautiful than words can describe," I said. "The contrast of your skin against those rocks is amazing."

Without a word, Lara took off her bra and lay back down.

"Is this more amazing?"

"Way more."

Deb saw what Lara had done, and took off her bra, too.

She only said, "Hmmmm?"

I said, "Way, Way more now."

Lara put her hand on Deb's left breast.

I took another picture (click) and said, "Way, way, way."

I continued to take pictures as the ladies played with each others' breasts (click), kissed (click) and ran their hands over their torsos (click, click). Then Deb undid the button of Lara's shorts and pulled down the zipper (click, click, click). She ran her hand into the shorts and started to finger Lara (lots of clicks).

The look on Lara's face was incredible. She was in ecstasy, and she was not holding back. She arched her back and turned from side to side. She bit her finger to prevent from crying out and alerting anyone nearby.

Finally, she climaxed, shuddering.

Deb lay back next to her and caressed Lara's face.

Lara said, "Oh, you are my beautiful Angel."

She started to reach for Deb's shorts to return the favor, but Deb held her hand.

"No, Lara. Just you. I want to remember this as your special place. I want to hold you and look at you and be able to remember how I satisfied you."

They lay there for ten or fifteen minutes. I just watched them, thinking how beautiful they were.

I took another picture, and Lara looked at me.

"You like what you see, I see," she said, pointing to the erection that tented the front of my pants." Deb, let's take him behind this rock and check it out. But first, let's enjoy the warmth of this rock on a little more of our skin for Mr. Photographer here."

They both took off their shorts and shoes.

Stark naked, they posed for me on that rock. They leaned against each other, played with each other's breasts, embraced and posed in other sensual ways. I took pictures as they did this until I couldn't stand it anymore.

They beckoned me to go behind the rock Lara had identified. Lara unzipped my pants and took out my cock. While Deb kissed me, she gave me a blowjob. She knew me. Boy did she know me! When she knew I was ready, she stopped.

"Deb, turn around and bend over the rock."

Deb followed her instruction. I got behind Deb, and Lara guided my cock into the younger woman's pussy. Deb moaned as I entered her. It only took a minute or two before I blasted a load into Deb. I nearly burst a blood vessel straining not to cry out. I wrapped my arms around Deb, and held her for a minute.

When I pulled out of her, she said, "Lara, did you bring anything I could use to wipe myself?"

Lara said, "Why yes I did!"

Still naked, she knelt behind Deb, bent her over even more, and sucked at her pussy. Deb was moaning as Lara finished and stood up. Deb turned around and kissed Lara. Together, they swallowed my cum.

We got dressed, had a little more water, and eventually made our way back to the bridge. We tried to find the spot where we had been, and Lara pointed to an outcropping in the Gorge wall.

"I think that's it," she said.

I switched to a telephoto and took a picture.

"I'll make an eight by ten of it and call it 'Lara's Rock.'"

Lara and Deb kissed me and said I was sweet.

"You better encrypt that memory card," pointing to the camera, "or I'll have to put a bullet in your brain," she finished with an evil smile.

Turning to Deb, I said, "Did I tell you she was an expert shot? She can hit a dinner plate at twenty-five yards. She always tells me that I can fuck her, but never fuck with her. Sound advice."

The three of us laughed as Lara made a pistol motion with thumb and forefinger, said "bang" and pretended the "gun" recoiled.

"Can you really shoot?" Deb asked.

"Yeah. I have a concealed pistol permit and we belong to a gun club. Sam hates it when his bullet holes are scattered all over the target and I shoot a smiley face into it."

Deb grabbed Lara's arm and clung to her.

"Ooooo. A dangerous woman. I really like that!"

Lara said, "When I was in college, there were a couple of rapes on campus. I got a pistol and a permit. I decided that if I was going to own a gun, I should learn how to use it. I was afraid that if I ever got attacked, I would miss the rapist asshole and hit some poor innocent bastard. I took some lessons and practiced. I decided to do it right."

I said, "Remember that 'bungee jumping off the bridge' mindset? Another example."

We got back the Jeep and drove to Simon Pearce. They had some glassblowers working, and we watched them make goblets. It was fascinating. They explained that one of the things that made the pieces expensive was that some of the materials they used were rare and costly. I was amazed that they could replicate piece after piece by eye with such precision.

Lara said, "Oh that's easy!"

One of the glassblowers looked up quizzically at Lara's statement. I think he was about to say something, but Lara beat him to the punch.

"You just practice for ten or fifteen years and it comes like that," she said snapping her fingers.

The glassblower laughed so hard that the piece was ruined. He tossed it and started another.

We went to the shop, and I looked at the whiskey tasting glasses. They were beautiful, but Lara was right. My scotch wouldn't taste any better in them than it did from the Glencairn glasses Lara had gotten me.

I watched Lara closely, and Deb, too. They picked up several pieces, but each held one piece more than any other. While they were still browsing, I noted the stock numbers and went to the sales counter.

"Could you ring up one of these and four of these, please. I'll pay for them now if you can have them wrapped and delivered to our table at the restaurant."

The clerk said he could do that, and I collected the gals for dinner.

The restaurant is wonderful. The food was to fine restaurants what our lobster rolls that afternoon were to diners. Exquisite! After some great salads, including a memorable warm spinach salad, we had a seared scallop appetizer.

We selected juniper rubbed venison loin, crisp roasted duckling and slow braised short ribs of beef, and said we would rotate the plates. We ate a few bites, and then passed our plates to the left. It took several rotations before we were done.

Deb said the venison was her favorite. Lara and I picked the duckling.

When we were just finishing the entrees, the packages arrived from the store. I gave them to the girls, and they giggled with glee when they opened them.

"How did you know?" Lara asked.

"Yeah, how?" repeated Deb.

"I just counted the number of seconds you held each piece and bought the winners."

"But you didn't get the glasses I saw you admiring," Lara said.

"You were right. The glasses you got me are more than good enough for the job."

Deb threw her hands in the air and clunked her head down on the table, pretending to faint.

"A man who admits he's wrong! I've died and gone to heaven!"

When Deb sat back up, Lara took my hand and kissed it.

"Deb, it gets even better than that. Just wait."

Deb put her elbows on the table and cradled her head in her hands.

In a schoolgirl voice, she said, "Lara, I think he's just dreamy."

Lara, who was taking a sip of wine then, nearly spit it out. I think a little went up her nose, because she picked up her napkin and put it to her face.

"God, Deb," she said, "you're such a ham."

Continuing the same schoolgirl voice from the same moony position, Deb said, "Oh, Lara. It gets even better than that. Just wait."

We all laughed.

We decided we were going to get a Vermont treat on the way back to the resort. When we finished dinner, we got back in the Jeep in search of creemee.

Deb said, "Here in the 802 . . . that's Vermont . . . soft serve is called creemee."

We found a stand, and I made a tactical error. I had a maple creemee. After the rich dinner we just had, I could only eat three or four bites of that delicious but overly rich treat before throwing in the towel. I had a lick or two of the girls' vanilla cones, which were very good.

I said I was going to throw mine in the trash as I got out of the car.

Deb said, "Wouldn't you like to take it back to the resort and rub in on my nipples until they get hard? Then you and Lara can lick it off."

"Not tonight, young lady. Tonight is a school night. You have an appointment with your advisor bright and early tomorrow. As soon as I get you back to the resort, you're going home and going to bed."

"Oh please, can't I stay up? We can tell each other stories. I like stories. I have stories I'll bet you would like too," she said in that singsong schoolgirl voice.

"Oh, stop it you two, or I'll bend the two of you over my knee and give you both a good spanking."

Deb said, "Oooo, would you?" and we all broke into laughter.

"Seriously, it's going to be after nine-thirty by the time we get back to the resort. You do have school, so I think we should call it a night."

Deb said, "I know. You're right. It's an important meeting. If what I turned in the other day and what I wrote yesterday pass muster, then the next couple of weeks will be just a little wrap-up. Tomorrow we're just going over the format for my summary. If it's okay, then I just have to put my notes into the same format and I'm done.

"I may be finished by the end of next week or the middle of the next week at the latest."

"That's fantastic," Lara said.

"Yeah, it really is. Almost surreal, though, after so many years."

"I know tomorrow is an important day for you at school. We have one more night here. Are you going to be available to get together again tomorrow night?

"Yes. And I'd like the two of you to come to my apartment so I can cook dinner for the two of you."

"Sam?"

"Sounds good to me. What time?"

Deb said, "Five okay?"

"Write down your address and give it to Lara. We'll be there at five. What can we bring?"

"Get one of those baguettes we had last night. That's it."

We chatted about this and that until we got back to the resort. Deb came back to the room to get her clothes from the evening before.

Lara said, "That was a wonderful day. Probably about as close as we're going to be to a get-to-know-you day without sex. We did get to know each other a little better. Your comment about not wanting me to do you back at the Gorge really touched me. It was open and unselfish."

Lara took Deb in her arms and said, "My Angel, you melted my heart when you said that."

Lara, my tough-as-nails lawyer wife, had a tear in her eye again!

Deb kissed the tear away and said, "The two of you are etched on my heart forever."

Deb walked over to me and embraced me. She felt good in my arms, and she felt natural in my arms. She gave me a quick kiss.

"If I don't leave now, I'll never get out of here. See you tomorrow at five."

The door closed, and she left.

Lara came to me and embraced me. She held me tightly. She was crying softly again.

"Sam, what is happening?"

"I'm not positive, but I think on Friday night, Bill and Beth released us safely to a place we didn't know could be safe. They gave you the confidence to look inside yourself, to go to a place you had been afraid to explore 'till then.

"Then we met Deb. It was also by chance. She turned out to be more than someone with whom we could share our fantasies. She turned out to be someone who is part of our fantasies. She completes your fantasies . . . and I'll tell you . . . I really don't mind her completing a few of mine, either."