Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That just about did it for Lara, and she screamed, "OH, OH, OH YESSS UNGHHH!"

Her face contorted with the orgasm, and I knew it was a powerful one. Deb kept at her for a few more seconds, and then let go of Lara. Lara collapsed back and lay still.

"Room Service Guy! The towel," Deb said.

I handed her the towel and she used it to clean the sticky sauce residue from Lara's breasts.

"You said you liked my outfit, eh, Room Service Guy?"

She stood and did a little shimmy.

"I like it a lot, ma'am."

"How would you like to touch me?"

"We're not allowed to interact that way with hotel guests, ma'am," I said, standing up.

She put her hands on my shoulders and said, "Not even to fuck me while my lesbian lover watches."

I could hardly answer by this time. Her right hand had gone to my crotch and was feeling my penis through my pants.

"I guess . . . it's . . . okay, then," I managed.

"Here's your tip, then," she said as she stepped back a step.

She raised her arms over her head to lift her breasts. She turned all the way around on the balls of her feed, accentuating her already firm legs and butt. She gave a little shimmy and turned back to me.

She unzipped my pants and reached inside.

Stroking my cock, she whispered, "I want this inside me. I'm going to push you onto the bed next to the woman I just finger fucked, and I'm going to get on top of you. I'm going to lean over you so you can feel my breasts under this bra."

This was right out of our fantasy Menu, and I was weak with anticipation.

With that, she undid and removed my shoes, socks, pants and shorts. She pushed me back on the bed next to Lara. Then she slowly lowered her panties and climbed onto the bed to straddle me.

"Sweetheart," she said to Lara. "Would you mind terribly grabbing Room Service Guy's cock and guiding it to my pussy?"

Lara did just that, and the feeling was again electric.

Deb rode me while leaning forward so I could fondle her breasts. I loved the feel of a woman's breasts inside lingerie while I was on the bottom. Lara almost never rode me without something on. She loved the feel, too.

Lara moved her hand from my cock to Deb's clit, and we fucked for fifteen minutes before Lara pushed my button again.

"I'd like to taste your cum, again, sweetie. Put some up inside Deb's tight little vagina for me, would you? I want you to watch as I lick it out of her."

I instantly exploded into Deb. The fingering and fucking had done their job on Deb, as well, and she came, too.

"Oh yeah, fuck me . . . eat me! Lara, your tongue! AHHHHHH"

Deb rolled off me, exhausted. Lara gave her a few moments to recover. She moved down to Deb's crotch and started to lick the cum that was dripping out of her cunt and onto the bedspread. Deb squirmed and wiggled, and Lara stopped after she had tasted enough.

Lara got some wine for all of us, and she rinsed out her mouth and lay next to Deb and me.

We talked about how good that was. Lara told Deb about my pizza delivery guy routine the week earlier.

My pants started to vibrate at the foot of the bed, indicating I was receiving a call.

When I answered, it was Bill.

"Sam, it's Bill. I've got Beth on speaker here, too."

I put my phone on speaker and said, "Hi, Bill. I have Lara and Deb here."

Bill said, "Great. Just firming up our plans for next week. Still coming Friday about five?"

"Looks like it," I replied. "And we're giving Deb some special treatments for her graduation present. Can the two of you make reservations at a jazz club? We're hitting the town in her honor."

"I've got just the outfit! We're gonna have fun!"

Lara said, "Beth, Deb can't wait to join our little game, either."

Beth giggled and said, "para servirle, amigas!" [Spanish for 'at your service, (female) friends']

"You bet you're gonna be," Lara answered back.

"Ooooo! Can't wait!" Deb exclaimed.

"We're good then?" asked Bill.

"Great," I answered. "See you then about five pm."

"Looking forward to it. Bye," Bill said and ended the call.

"We're set then," I said looking at Deb and Lara.

Watching my naked wife and Deb wearing only a bra while they listened to the phone call was unreal. These two women were comfortable around each other in just about any condition of dress. The fact that I was wearing only a shirt and my dick smelled like Deb's vagina didn't add any normalcy to the situation, either.

Deb looked at Lara and said, "There's probably only time for one more sex session before you two have to leave early tomorrow morning. Would you mind my making the Menu selection?"

Lara reached out to her and Deb went to her.

Lara said, "I can't wait, pet."

Deb looked her in the eyes and said, "Column A: All three of us buck naked. Column B: Sam's dick in me while I ride him cowgirl style. While he does that, I want you to use my vibrator on the head of Sam's penis."

Lara gave Deb a quizzical look and said, "How . . .?"

With a wicked smile, Deb said, "From inside my ass, Lara. I want you to use the vibrator on him from inside me."

Lara and I had never talked about double penetrations. Until last weekend, her ass was off limits. Now the thought of a DP on Deb seemed like a really good idea. I had never even remotely considered a DP with another man, but the thought of my willy being tickled through Deb's rectum and vagina walls was growing on me. Literally. My dick was pretty hard.

Lara assembled the equipment. Washcloth, towels, lube, vibrator and the new bottle of Purell that we had picked up that afternoon to augment the soap and water treatment on fingers and vibrators after anal.

Deb said, "Lara, get me ready and stick the vibrator in me. I want it in me when I mount my stud."

She got on her stomach, and Lara "primed the pump" with fingers full of lube. Deb played with my cock as Lara lubed her. I watched as my wife inserted the small vibrator into Deb's anus. Deb moaned with satisfaction.

Lara held it in place while Deb crawled into position and lowered herself onto my waiting penis.

"Deb, I love your cunt on my dick. I love to feel your tits in my hands," I said, reaching up for her breasts.

As I touched them, Lara turned on the vibrator. I gasped and Deb moaned. She started to ride me faster as Lara worked the vibrator. I could actually feel it inside our new sex toy. Deb's vagina wall was vibrating my dick.

We kept at this for a while until Lara decided to end my ride.

"Sam, I love watching you fuck this little girl. I like seeing your dick going in and out. My finger is on my clit, and I'm going to cum when I feel her rectum start to contract around this vibrator. Then you're going to watch me give her a rim job while she sucks you."

Over the edge again! Deb and I came together in one glorious orgasm.

I felt Lara turn the vibrator off and withdraw it from Deb's ass. Deb's vagina convulsed on my dick as she did this, and it gave me a shudder.

Lara spoke to Deb as if she were a child, "Okay, sweetie, all better now? There's a good girl. Cunny and tushy feeling better?"

Deb rolled off and lay spread-eagle on the bed with a smile on her face.

Her reply to Lara was simply, "Loads."

"Elegant in its brevity," I said "Sweetie, can Deb and I return the favor in any way?"

"I'm bushed," Lara said. I could use some shuteye."

"Yeah," Deb said. "I heard that old people need way more sleep . . . OW!"

Deb's jest had been interrupted by a pinch on the tender part of her inner thigh by Lara. The pinch was followed by a kiss on the same place that made Deb shudder.

"Nn . . . nnn," was all she could muster.

"Still a bit sensitive are we?" Lara said crawling next to her and hugging her.

I set my alarm and turned out the lights. I crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around Lara. I was asleep in minutes.

Deb's Apartment Day 3: Parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow

In the morning I awoke to find Lara already dressed. My alarm hadn't gone off yet.

"We got up a little early, Sweetie. It'll give us enough time for breakfast together before Deb has to leave for work."

By the time I had showered and dressed, breakfast was ready. I noticed that Lara had packed most everything, too.

Over breakfast, we reminded Deb that we were going to help with her apartment cost so we wouldn't worry about her and so that she would be able to live closer to us.

"I don't want to seem like a burden, but I understand. I'll be happy to accept," she said.

After breakfast, Lara packed the remainder of what wasn't already in our suitcase, and we said goodbye to Deb.

We all hugged and kissed. The girls teared up again. Deb was still waving to us as we went around the first corner.

Home, Sweet Home: Your Partners should know you want to hire your cuddle toy

On the way home, we had some things to discuss.

"We need to think about how we are going to explain our relationship with Deb. There's her parents to consider, and then there's work. If you are going to have her working as a consultant, Dear, the other partners might wonder why you're looking at her ass or coming out of your office flushed after she gives you a 'briefing.' I doubt the two of you can hide your feelings for each other for long."

Lara thought for a while and then said, "I think I'm okay either way at work. We're a pretty open bunch, and I suspect Fred . . . the partner, not the IT guy . . . may be gay. I'll have to tell the partners, of course. No one seems to mind sexual differences at the firm. For the rest of the staff, I'll leave that end to Deb. We're also going to have to leave telling her parents to her as well. One of the reasons for the apartment is for the sake of her parents."

"You don't mind your co-workers knowing your gate swings both ways now?"

"Delicately put, as always, Sam," Lara responded with a gentle poke. "But no, I really don't think I mind. I have been so frustrated being aroused around Carmen and Helen, but not being able to tell them why. If Deb wants to come out, I'll have a release for my frustration, I guess. This is all so new . . . I'll just have to see how Deb feels, and we'll take it from there."

I said, "I think that will be a boost for Deb, too. I have a feeling it wouldn't do much for her self esteem to think of herself as our 'dirty little secret.'"

"I agree."

The ride home was interrupted by a few stops at shops and lunch at the Cracker Barrel in Londonderry, NH. The food there was consistently good, and they have a great selection of comfort food.

When our waitress dropped the straw for my iced tea, she gave me a clean one and bent down to pick up the dropped one off the floor. That provided a good down blouse shot for Lara, and she gave me a look.

After the waitress left, I said, "Don't you dare! One hot little waitress on the side is already wearing me out!"

Lara laughed and said, "Just for Column C, dear. Just for Column C."

When we got home, we unpacked and sat for a while in the living room. I got each of us a glass of chilled white wine, and we cuddled for a bit and relaxed.

"Can I suggest a Menu for a little afternoon delight?" I asked.

"Always," was the reply.

"Column A: Me naked, you in a black bra and the half slip with the pink bow at the top of the slit.

"Column B: You on top of me. That's it.

"Column C: Nothing. I just want to have sex watching my wife on top of me. No waitresses, no rocks on mountains, no delivery guys. Just my eternal lover."

Lara kissed me, a tear in her eye. She took me to the bedroom, and she undressed me. When I was naked, I got onto the bed. She slowly stripped, then went into the walk-in closet. She emerged in a black push-up demi bra and the slip with the pink bow.

We lay next to each other and caressed and kissed. I played with her breasts and then slowly moved my hand inside the waist of her slip. Feeling her becoming aroused turned me on immensely, as always.

I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her breasts. With my fingers slowly circling her labia, I began to kiss her breasts. I pulled each cup down just enough to expose each nipple, sucked for a while, and then pulled the cup back up.

In ten minutes or so, Lara sat up and straddled my dick. She took it and silently guided it into her pussy. The feel of her silky slip on my thighs was intense. I ran my hands over her hips, and then to her breasts.

She fucked me slowly for another ten minutes or so, and then reached down to finger her clit. She arched her back and moaned as she did this. I waited until she was near climax, and then I pulled the cups of her bra down and started to pinch her nipples. I was having a hard time not cumming at this point.

She moved up and down faster and faster.

I finally broke the silence and said, "Watching you masturbate is going to make me cum!"

We both climaxed together, gasping and grunting with pleasure as her vaginal muscles contracted around my penis. She pumped me until I had to push her off to the side.

We lay there for a few minutes, and then she rolled toward me. She kissed me and wrapped her arms around me.

"We just had the wildest week of sex either of us could have imagined. You and I did things we never dreamed possible in real life. Yet you can still get off with just me alone. No toys, no fantasies. Thank you, Sweetie. That was the best present you have ever given me."

"Para servirle," I said. "Para servirle."

"Yes you are," Lara whispered in my ear. "And I'm eternally yours."

We spent the weekend catching up on email, sorting through the stack of mail that arrived when our mail hold expired on Saturday, and answering the few messages that were on the land line.

Lara and I cleared the day after Deb was to arrive so we could do something together. Lara wanted to take Deb to work the following day to meet the staff and partners as a possible intern until Deb passed her boards.

We did some work on Sunday so we could clear that day for Deb a bit easier. Lara also looked through the Sunday paper for apartments and found a few likely candidates.

First meeting at home: You can't deny you love a cupcake that needs to be filled from both ends.

The afternoon Deb was to arrive, Lara was a wreck. She was pacing back and forth in the living room. I fixed her a wine cooler and sat her down for a minute.

"Are you really that nervous?" I asked. "Are you having doubts? If you want to back out for any reason, I'll support you. You know that. I love Deb to pieces, but it's nothing compared to the way I feel about you."

Lara gave me a hug.

"I do have doubts. Of course I do. We both have had a few days to get back to our lives, and last week seems so unreal. It was an avalanche of emotion, and I need confirmation that my feelings are real."

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'll know the instant I see her. I'm confident with our decisions, but I need to see her face to face."

"Okay," I said. "Let me know if there is anything I can do."

Lara got up and began to pace again. Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. Lara froze. I went to the door.

Standing there was our Deb. She was dressed in the same dress as the first time we had gone out together, a cotton summer dress with a nautical-theme print and a sailor collar. She was wearing the same Bakelite jewelry and the same tan sandals. She had wrap-around sunglasses, a wide-brimmed white straw hat, and a rolling suitcase at her side. She had an oversize purse over her shoulder.

I held out my arms, and she stepped through the door and hugged me. Our lips met, and she tasted even better than I remembered. Before my hands could go exploring, she broke the embrace.

She took off her glasses, set her purse down and said, "Where's the love of our lives?"

I pointed to the living room.

Deb saw Lara standing there nervously, and said, "Lara, I have been searching my emotions the past few days. It's been a roller coaster. Finally, I turned off all the lights last night and sat alone and still on my bed. I searched my deepest feelings, and finally came to the realization that my love for the two of you is as real as it gets.

"Lara, Sweetheart, I need you to tell me that you feel the same way."

Lara's hesitation melted in an instant. The two rushed to each other, and they embraced, not with wild abandon, but with tenderness.

They kissed and caressed for ten minutes, each enjoying the feel of the other in her arms.

I pulled the suitcase inside the house. As I did, I saw Mrs. Wilmington, our neighbor across the street, looking at me as she was watering her lawn.

Not that she was a neighborhood gossip or anything, but I thought to myself, "Great. By Noon tomorrow people in New Jersey and Maine will know I was kissing a young girl. So much for keeping Deb a secret."

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked.

"Just her," Deb replied. "I just finished a soda."

"I can help with that," I said.

"Column A: The two of you start the way you are and alternate taking off one piece of clothing at a time. Stop when you are down to your slips. Panties and bras off. I'll be naked by then.

"Column B: You and Lara are going to try a little sixty-nine so I can watch."

"Oh, God, yes!" exclaimed Lara.

"Column C: The crowd fantasy. I'm going to tell you what all the 'people watching' are doing."

Before I was finished, Deb was unbuttoning Lara's top and taking it off.

Lara took off Deb's hat.

Lara's skirt was next, followed by Deb's dress.

"Leave the jewelry," I instructed.

Deb's slip was lowered to remove her bra, and Lara's camisole was gently lifted over her head. Next were each other's panties. Both girls were bare legged, and their sandals were removed as the panties came down.

The last thing to come off was Lara's bra.

I took them to the bedroom and simply said, "Get each other wet."

In an instant they were on the bed, fondling, fingering and feeling every part of each other. I loved it, as always when their hands went inside each other's slips to caress the flesh below.

I sat in the easy chair in the corner to watch the show. I had a towel ready.

Deb made the first move. She slid down to kiss Lara's nipples, licking, pinching and sucking on the left, and then the right. She continued to kiss her way down to the waist of Lara's navy half slip. She took the elastic in her teeth and lowered the waist until Lara's pubic hair was visible. She buried her face in the soft curls, causing Lara to moan softly.

Deb's hand went under the hem, and she slid her hand north to Lara's thighs.

"Spread your legs, honey."

Lara closed her eyes and spread her legs.

Deb slowly ran her hands up to Lara's labia. She circled, toyed and teased until Lara was well-aroused.

Deb sat up and straddled Lara, facing her. She leaned down so Lara could fondle her breasts, and she lifted the hem of her rose-colored slip to expose her pussy. She reached down and started to finger herself.

"Pinch my nipples, lover. Through the lace. I want to feel you pinch them until they almost hurt."

Lara obliged to the sound of Deb moaning, "Hmmmm."

Suddenly, Deb got off Lara and turned around on her hands and knees. She lifted a leg over Lara and lowered her pussy towards Lara's face. She lowered her own head and began to lick my wife.

My erection was so hard I barely had to touch myself to bring pleasure.

"The two of you are in a dimly lit room," I began. "You are on a bed in the middle of the room. There are singles and couples seated around the room. Suddenly a spotlight is on the two of you.

"Couples are petting and rubbing on each other now. Single men and women have their hands on their cocks and cunts, and are masturbating. Couples have their hands inside their partner's clothes."