Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara and Deb were obviously enjoying my tale, as they started licking harder and moaning.

"The two of you have the watchers really hot. A woman pulls out a big dildo and starts using it on her partner as she looks at the two of you. Several couples are now fucking. The men want to fuck you and the women are telling each other that they want to lick your pussies. A single guy goes over to a couple fucking, lubes his dick and sticks it in her ass. She is screaming with pleasure now. A woman puts on a strap-on and says she wants to fuck Deb next."

Both women were on the brink, and my last image sent them over. They came together, slurping and bucking wildly. Watching them was too much for me, and the towel covered a huge ejaculation.

The gals collapsed, with Deb to one side, still pointing south. She idly played with Lara's pubic hair while Lara caressed Deb's legs.

"That was great, Sam," Lara finally said. "I came so hard I almost couldn't stand it."

"Me too. That was a hell of a tale you were weaving there, buddy," Deb added.

Lara said, "Except for the buggering part, it's a fantasy we have used before. Pet, you are going to be in for some really erotic storytelling during sex. We have a couple of decade's worth in Column C."

"Can't wait."

"Not always wild, though," I added. "When we got home, it was just about the two of us."

Deb swung around to face Lara and she kissed her.

"'Just us' is just as sexy, Sweetheart. I can get off with just the thought and sight of the two of you just as easily."

Looking at them, I was content beyond my wildest imagination.

"I think I have you figured out," I said.

"Oh," Lara replied. "A man who thinks he understands women. There's a first!"

Deb laughed.

"No, really, I think I can explain it."

"Okay, Mister Industrial Flow Chart. Explain it," Lara taunted.

"All right. First, both of you like men and women, but you don't really want to fool around with casual relationships, right?"

Both nodded.

"Lara, you found a new sensation with Beth, but the relationship isn't a continuous, permanent one. More like a fling. That left something missing in the needs department. She's okay for hobby sex, but not a permanent relationship.

"Deb, you were dissatisfied with casual lovers, and didn't know how you could have both men and women in a permanent relationship without cheating on either the man or woman in your life."

"Fairly accurate, so far," Deb said.

"Deb, you found a woman with whom you could have the kind of romantic sex you craved, and as a bonus, she had someone with a dick to satisfy your heterosexual cravings, as well. The fact that I love you is a bonus."

Deb giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Lara, you found a woman with whom you could share and act out your deepest fantasies, including your fantasy of watching me fuck another woman. In this case, it's safe, because she's not my lover. She's your lover, and you are sharing her with me only when you are there. Even though my dick is in her, it's your sexual will that is driving the act. You know it will never be just me and her."

Deb raised her hands in the air and pretended to faint forwards, the way she had done at dinner that night in Vermont.

"There is a man who understands women. I don't believe it!"

We laughed for a while, and the girls motioned for me to join them. I lay between them.

Lara said, "That was probably pretty close, Sam. I guess my lesbian side needs a woman I can share with you 'cause I can't think of having sex without you."

We talked for a while, and Lara eventually said, "We have time for another round before dinner. Can I do the Menu?"

"Give it to me," I said.

"I think I would like the same Menu selections we had the other day, but with Deb using the vibrator on your dick from inside me."

My dick got hard at the thought of it.

"Deb, make sure that thing doesn't deflate while I get the fixin's," Lara said as she pointed to my erection.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Deb said, and she reached out to gently touch the head of my dick. "I'm going to finger your dick, Sam, when your wife isn't here. Maybe kiss it. How does that make you feel?"

"Shut up and suck it, you tease," I replied.

Lara came in a minute later and laughted.

"I told you to make sure it didn't deflate. I didn't know you were going to have to manually inflate it."

The oddest feeling I think I have ever had during sex was Deb choking as she laughed with my dick almost to her tonsils. I can't even describe it. I laughed too.

Lara had her own vibrator, the towels and cleaning stuff, and the lube. She got into position on the bed, and I watched Deb insert finger after finger of lube into my wife's light brown anus.

Watching our young new friend fingering Lara's anus was really erotic, too. Lara leaving herself so vulnerable to Deb showed a huge measure of trust.

I kissed Lara and felt her breath catch as the vibrator went inside her.

"Lara, it turns me on to know that you just let a woman stick a dildo up your rectum. I want to feel it on my dick."

Lara groaned with excitement when I said that, and she swing around to straddle me. I knew that she found the penetration and the watching equally erotic. Deb had one hand holding the vibrator in place, and the other on my penis to guide it into my wife's vagina. Lara lowered herself down onto me, and Deb started to work the vibrator in and out. I could feel it move, and the sensation was electric again.

Both Lara and I let out loud grunts when Deb turned on the vibrator. It was slightly larger and a little more powerful than Deb's, and the sensation was stronger than I had felt before.

Lara rode me like a jockey, with her ass in the air, and Deb fucked her with the vibrator. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes of incredible sensation.

Deb provided the commentary, "I love the feel of your ass, Lara. It's smooth and sexy. I love to see Sam's big cock disappearing inside of you with each thrust. I think of how it feels to have his shaft inside me when I'm sitting on him as you watch. I love to see his face when I hit the tip of his dick with the vibrator I have inside you right now."

She knew we were both on the brink, and she finished us with, "I hope there's some wine cooler left 'cause I'm gonna need it to rinse out my mouth after I eat his creampie out of your cunt. That's right, I'm going to lick and suck your cunt with this vibrator still in your ass!"

Both of us came hard. We were both yelling syllables mostly composed of g, h and n, and I'm sure our faces both had tight grimaces on them. My eyes were closed tightly and I couldn't even form words.

Lara and I collapsed in a heap. Deb couldn't make good on her creampie offer because she had been rubbing on her own clit, and was now spread-eagle next to us with one hand on her clit and the other fingering her pussy. The vibrator was on a towel next to her, still going. Lara and I watched casually as Deb reached her own orgasm.

Lara reached out and caressed her hair, saying to me, "Our darling Deb is sure cute, isn't she?"

After a few minutes, Lara cleaned the vibrator and Deb cleaned Lara's anus. Deb got a new washcloth and cleaned my penis.

"She's so thoughtful," mused Lara.

"First rule of action toys," grinned Deb. "Keep them well maintained and they'll service you forever."

We all laughed again, but I did tell her that felt good, and either lady could do that to me any time they wanted.

It was getting late, and I said, "Ladies, we need to get ready for dinner. We're going to the Tuscan Village, Deb."

"I've wanted to go there for ages," she replied.

"We both love it," Lara said. "Great Italian food, though Sam mostly goes there for the long-bone rib steak. I love the wild mushroom ravioli."

"Hey," I said with a smile. "That steak has Italian seasonings."

Lara took Deb down the hall to the first guest room. It has its own bathroom, and we felt that it would be the best for Deb.

I came in with Deb's suitcase and set it up on a folding stand from the closet.

"Deb, we need to talk about the sleeping arrangements. Lara and I have thought long and hard about this and we have come to one inescapable conclusion."

"What's that?" she asked with anticipation.

"We came to the conclusion that we don't have any idea what the fuck we're doing, and we need you to tell us what you think would be good. The two of us are clueless. We've never done this before, and we certainly don't want you to feel unwanted in our bedroom at any time."

Deb cracked up.

"This is fairly new to me, too," she laughed. "I know I need to leave just the two of you alone sometimes, but I really like waking up to you two, too."

"Alliterative," I said. Just like one of my favorite movie lines."

"Oh, God, here we go again. Another of Sam's endless bundles of wit," Lara said with rolling eyes.

Before I could respond, Deb's face lit up and she said, "Wizard of Oz! 'Toto too?' Am I right?"

Lara clapped her hand to her forehead in anguished disbelief as I have Deb a high five.

"Good grief, there's two of them!" she lamented. "I'm in Hell. I've died and gone to Bad Joke Hell!"

Deb and I put our arms around her and Deb said, "Your own special torture, Honey."

"I expect some world class fucking as payment, you two," Lara responded.

"Para servirle, sweetie, para servirle." Deb purred in her ear.

"One thing I thought about today while I was watching the two of you," I said, "is once in a while I would like you to spend a night in here with Deb, Lara. I don't care if you have sex or not. I just think the two of you embracing and lying next to each other is beautiful. I just want to hear about the next day."

Lara gave me a kiss, saying, "Sam you old softy. I would like to do that once in a while if Deb wants it, too."

Deb embraced me and cooed, "Thank you Sam. I never expected that. It's sweet, and I would love to cuddle with the sexiest woman I know once in a while by ourselves."

We left Deb to get dressed, and we went to freshen up and get dressed ourselves. Deb met us in the living room wearing the classy outfit she had worn when she arrived. I was in a coat and slacks with an open collar shirt, and Lara was wearing a dark green dress with a flouncy skirt. Almost like a swing dress.

We got in the Jeep and drove to the Tuscan Village in Salem, New Hampshire, about forty-five minutes away.

When we got there, we entered with one lady on each of my arms. We were seated in the middle of the room.

Since there were three of us, we ordered a couple of appetizers and salads. Lara ordered the wild mushroom dish, and I ordered my usual tomahawk steak. It had a long bone still attached to the best part of the rib steak.

Deb ordered the boar entrée.

"My Dad's a hunter," she said. "I love wild game."

The waiter suggested a wine to pair with our meals, and it was excellent.

The entrées and appetizers had filled us up to the point that three desserts would be a waste. We ordered the three-cannoli plate to share.

Deb and Lara picked up their cannoli and gave each other a look. Lara held hers out to Deb and Deb gave me a wicked look. Then she licked the filling from the end of Lara's treat. Lara did the same to Deb's treat, and they went back and forth, licking and nibbling the cannoli until they were gone.

During their performance, I noticed two elegantly-dressed women at a nearby table. One had seen what Deb and Lara were up to, and she motioned for the other to watch. As Deb and Lara did their act, I could see the first one blush and start to breathe a little harder. She reached out and squeezed the other lady's hand.

When Deb and Lara were nearly done, I nodded for them to look in the direction of the two women. My gals turned around and gave them a little smile, then licked each other's index finger. I thought the first of the two ladies was going to faint. Her companion gave Lara and Deb a little golf clap.

After we finished our coffee, paid the check and got up to leave we walked by the table where the two of them were just starting their entrees.

The second of the two gave me a sotto voce "I'm jealous."

I winked.

When we got to the Jeep, Lara thought of another Column C entrée.

"Oh, driver!" she said to me, "The prom wore us out. My date and I are exhausted. Would you get the doors for us?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, pretending to tip a hat.

I opened the door for each, and they climbed into the back seat from each side.

"You may take me to my home now driver. My date will be sleeping over at my house, and I intend to have my way with her tonight."

"Oh, Lara," Deb cooed, "I'm glad I went to the prom with an older girl. I love it when you're being so forceful."

"I usually get what I want, young Deb."

As we drove, I saw them kissing. Suddenly Deb bolted upright.

"Lara, don't put your hand up there. The driver might see."

"Don't worry about it my innocent young thing, he can't see that far down in his rear view mirror."

It was true. I couldn't see below Deb's breasts.

"But I'll bet he can see this," Lara said as her hands roamed over Deb's breasts.

Deb said, "Oh, I don't know if I want him to see that, Lara."

"Don't you find him hot?" Lara asked.

"Oh, yes!"

"Would you like to take him to bed?"

"I've never been with a man," Deb said sheepishly.

"We'll have to take care of that later," Lara said, winking at me in the rear view mirror.

They kissed and petted for about half an hour. Lara must have gotten a little more serious, because Deb's head was now against the headrest, and her eyes were closed. Lara held her fingers up to Deb's face.

"I want you to lick my finger and tell me how you like the taste of your own pussy juice."

Deb licked her finger and said, "I love it. Would you like to taste it too?"

Without a word, Lara disappeared from view in my rear view mirror. Deb gasped.

"Hold your skirt up, Deb, so I can eat your pussy better," Lara said.

Deb's hands, holding the hem of her dress, now appeared in my rear view mirror.

Deb was getting hotter and hotter. I could tell that she was getting ready to cum. We stopped at a red light next to a woman in a pickup truck. I saw her window was open. I used the driver's control to lower the window in the back seat on her side of the Jeep.

I said, "Ladies, there is a woman in a truck next to us who is about to get an eyeful."

That sent Deb over, and she came with grunts and strains as Lara licked her.

The woman heard Deb moaning, and her mouth dropped when Deb climaxed.

I lowered my window as the light turned green, and said, "We're a full service limo company, Ma'am."

I winked and drove off. The woman was still at the intersection with her mouth open as she watched us drive off.

The ladies were kissing and groping now.

"That was so, so hot!" said Deb.

The gals giggled and whispered until we got home.

Once the Jeep was in the garage and the door was down, the two of them got out.

"Oh, Driver," Lara asked, "could you please perform another service for us?"

"Happy to assist any way I can," I replied with a snap of my imaginary hat.

"Well, it seems that my tender young prom date is a virgin. I was wondering if you could assist me with changing her status."

"We're a full service company, Ma'am. Happy to assist. Will porking her over the fender of my other car suffice? I'd have you use the Jeep, but the hood's probably a bit warm. I have a blanket to put over the fender."

"That will do fine. Deb! Come over here and lean over the fender of this nice man's car."

"Yes, Ma'am. Will this hurt at all?"

"Oh, heavens, no. It will slip right in. Your pussy is tight, but I think you will enjoy the experience immensely. I certainly do whenever I can."

"Oh, good. I'm so happy I chose an older girl to go to the prom with. You know so much."

Lara said, "I'm glad you are happy. Now pull your panties down and lift up your skirt for this nice driver."

Deb lifted her skirt after dropping her panties. Lara put the blanket over the fender, and leaned Deb forward onto it.

"You may now fuck my prom date, my good man," she said to me.

I unzipped my fly dropped my pants and shorts. With all of that talk, I was hard and Deb was really wet. My wife guided my penis into her plaything's pussy. She stood there and watched as I fucked Deb.

"How does that feel inside you?" she asked Deb.

"Just dreamy," Deb said.

That was the last thing she could say in character. Lara reached around her and started to rub on her clit. I fucked her from behind while she was being fingered, and she started to gasp and moan. I was close to coming, and so was Deb.

"Do you know what I brought to clean the cum from your pussy, Deb?" Lara whispered in Deb's ear.

"Uh-uh," was all Deb could say.

Lara said, "This," as she used her tongue to lick Deb's ear.

I came hard inside Deb. She words and the sensation were enough for Deb, too.

"OH GOD!! AGHHHHHH!" she yelled as she came.

I hoped Mrs. Wilmington had her window open, because I was sure it was loud enough to make it across the street.

I pulled out, and Lara got under Deb and licked a few times, but Deb was so sensitive that she had to push Lara away.

We all straightened up and went inside. I fixed drinks for all of us, and we flopped down into the couch, exhausted.

We put on Casablanca. We all knew it so well that we took turns saying the lines along with the actors.

Afterward, Deb said, "Sex fantasies are really a big part of you two, aren't they? I suspected as much, and hoped I wasn't wrong."

"Talking, watching, pretending. That's what makes our bond so strong. We can do pretty much anything together."

"Watching and being watched seems to be a big component. Sam, can I have you watch while I do Lara? She missed out on the fun earlier, and I wouldn't want her to feel left out."

"Love it. What's the Menu?"

"Column A: Her and I in whatever lingerie you pick out."

"Column B: Me doing her with tongue, fingers and vibrator, starting with her spread-eagle on the bed."

"Column C: . . . Well, just wait and 'C,'" she said with a grin.

The ladies went to the bedroom and stripped. I went to the walk-in and picked out a black half slip, a garter belt and stockings and a tight stretchy camisole for Lara. I wanted Deb in just the slip she was wearing.

When I had them dressed properly, I told them, "Begin."

I sat down on the easy chair to watch and masturbate.

Deb kissed Lara and paid a little attention to her breasts, but that wasn't what she had in mind for Column C.

"How much do you like me fucking you, Lara?"

"A lot, Deb, a lot."

"Pull up your slip so I can do it to you now!"

Lara looked unsure at the table-turning Deb was doing after their roles during the Jeep ride, but she did as instructed.

"Masturbate for me, Lara. Put your fingers on your clit and in your cunt and tell me how much you want me to do you."

"I want your fingers and tongue on my pussy, Deb. I want that vibrator inside me. I want Sam to watch you do me."

"Open your cunt lips. Now!"

Lara did so, and Deb bent down and licked my wife, who squirmed and moaned as Deb ate her. Deb kept this up for at least ten minutes, and then lubed the vibrator and stuck it in Lara's pussy. Lara moaned and ground against it when Deb turned it on.

"Sam is hard, Lara. He is masturbating while he watches me fuck you with a dildo. Is that what you like? Do you like to lay there with your legs apart and your pussy open while a lesbian fucks you with a dildo?"

"OH . . . OH . . . OH GOD YESSSSS!" Lara screamed as she came.

Deb removed the vibrator, which made Lara shudder.

I came into a wad of tissue. I couldn't get enough of watching Deb and Lara, and every orgasm was great!