Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Deb's turn to melt.

"That was part of Deb's fantasy, too," Lara said.

Beth looked at Deb. "Your wish is my command."

She looked at Lara. "Your command is my wish!"

At this point, I knew that Bill and I were in for a great weekend!

We finished dinner and hit some clubs and other venues. A nearby hotel had soft jazz that was perfect for slow dancing, and the five of us took turns partnering in different combinations. The three ladies turned some heads when they did a number together.

Beth, Lara and Deb had time to talk, and they discussed how much submission Beth wanted for the weekend without overdoing it.

"We have two whole days, and probably two or three good sessions would be good. Lara, you don't have any idea what you did to me last time. There's something about what you did to me that I need. It's a sensation I have never had before. Complete submission during sex. Complete release. Giving myself completely to you. No one else has brought that out in me before, and the thought of your lesbian lover here helping you . . . God, I have to stop talking about it or I'll bust!"

Bill said, "Sweetie, it's a bit to light in here to, uh, 'bust,' but they have a companion bathroom. They're usually pretty big. Perhaps you and Lara . . . uh, if you need . . . I mean if the talk has you . . ."

"Beth, you look like you are going to bust," I continued for Bill. "If Lara and Deb . . . you know. Just to . . . "

Lara stood up and held out her hand to Beth, saying just, "Come."

Beth stood up as if in a trance and took Lara's hand. Lara motioned for Deb to come with them, and Deb followed them. The ladies disappeared into the lobby.

While they were gone, Bill and I talked.

"Have you two set a date?" I asked.

"Not yet. Beth is looking around for venues, and I think we'll set the date based on what's available in a location she finds. Probably early spring next year. She wants to have an engagement party for her family and friends and then do all the other bride stuff. Planning the wedding with her mom . . . that's a whole 'nother story . . ., having a bridal shower. You know."

"Do any of her family or friends know about . . . uh . . ."

Bill finished the sentence for me, "About her liking women? Just her mother. She told her about when Beth and I were getting really serious. She and her mother are close, and she was the only person Beth could turn to for advice."

"What did her mom tell her?"

"She told her mom that she didn't feel comfortable marrying someone if she needed to see someone outside the marriage. Her mom asked if she could ever see her not wanting a woman from time to time. Beth said no.

"She then asked Beth if she loved me. Beth said yes, but she didn't want a husband and a string of other lovers. Her mom told her to trust me. Beth was still unsure until she met the two of you. Your being able to share Lara with Beth while still being head over heels in love with each other did the trick. She was a little unsure if she could settle for one woman just every now and then, but she was willing to try.

"When the two of you added Deb, Beth was certain that two women once in a while would be enough to satisfy that side of her."

I asked, "And you're okay with Beth that way?"

"I was uneasy when she wanted the two of you. I think she was doing that because she was afraid you were a package, and she would lose Lara if she didn't have sex with you. Now that she knows different, she just wants the ladies. I look at it as my wife putting on a show for me."

"I think we think alike on that one. I also have the pleasure of Lara wanting Deb and me to put on a show for her, as well. I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing another man with Lara, though, so I do understand your feelings."

"You gotta admit, still," he said, "watching two women, or three now, is really hot. Every man's fantasy. And having them tell you about it when you're fucking is a real turn-on."

"Whew!" I responded. "You ain't said the half of it, buddy! Some of the stuff we've done the last couple weeks . . . wow!"

"Gets better, Sam. That fantasy that Lara mentioned just before we parted at the resort? Well dicks other than mine are off her menu, and I'm not going to take Lara up on her offer either. Beth is the only one I want to have sex with, I've realized. On the other hand, Beth wants Lara to be one of her maids of honor . . . or would it be matron? . . . doesn't matter. And she said if she liked Deb, she would be one, too.

"After our honeymoon, Beth wants Deb and Lara to dress up in their maid of honor gowns and she will put on her wedding dress. Beth said they will put on a show we'll never forget."

All I could say was, "That's hot!"

The gals returned in about fifteen minutes. They laughed and held hands.

Bill looked at Beth and asked, "Better now?"

"Oh, yeah, Bill. I'm sorry you couldn't come with us, but I'll tell you about it later. The two of them . . . yeah . . . I'll tell you later."

Deb blew couple of kisses at Beth while she talked, and it made Beth shudder.

"Stop, Deb. You have no idea what effect the two of you have on me. Keep doing that and we'll have to make another trip."

I looked at bill and said, "Buddy, this is going to be some weekend!"

Bill looked happily at his fiancé and nodded.

A swing venue livened up the mood even more, and a little East Coast Lindy was on the menu. Another club and another hotel later we were bushed. We caught a cab back to the garage and Bill drove us back to their house. It was after midnight.

On the way home, we discussed the possibility of sex that night. It was too late for an extended session with a lot of partners, so the Beth and Lara suggested something simple.

"We're going to give Deb her first fantasy," Beth announced. "Repay her for her recent service. And wait until you see how we fixed up the downstairs family room."

When we got to their house, the first order of business was to retrieve our luggage from my Jeep, and Beth showed us to our room. It was roomy, comfy, and had a bath right across the hall.

We unpacked and then Beth took Lara and Deb by the hand and led them to the stairs.

"Time to show my Mistress and Miss Deb where the action is."

The basement had been finished into a family room, but Bill had made some recent improvements, Beth informed us. In the center of the room was a king-sized, four-poster bed!

Bill flipped a switch. Two recessed ceiling lights above the bed lit it up.

Bill and I settled into a couple of easy chairs. I noticed that there was an end table next to each chair with a stack of hand towels, tissues, personal lube and a bottle of Purel.

Lara pointed to a third chair.

"Deb, go sit over there until I tell Beth that I want to suck her nipples. That's your cue to 'walk in on us.'"

Deb sat and watched.

Lara took Beth in her arms. It was evident from the start that this was going to be tender lovemaking, not D/s.

Lara and Beth started to caress each other's bodies. They kissed tenderly. Lara unzipped Beth's dress and caressed Beth's back. As her hands went inside the dress, Beth moaned softly and closed her eyes. Lara bent down and placed her lips on Beth's cleavage. Beth gasped.

The single strap of her dress slid down her arm, and Lara let the dress fall away. Beth was standing in a dark blue half slip. Her breasts were encased in a strapless push-up bra. It was a vintage bra that made her breasts look a bit pointy. Lara explored Beth's breasts and hips. Beth had her hands on my wife's breasts, too now.

I was rock hard and had been stoking myself for a while. I glanced over at Bill, who was doing the same.

Beth was fumbling desperately at the closure of Lara's gown. She was having trouble with the little clasp at the top of the zipper. Lara seemed to be distracting her by lifting the hem of her slip to reveal stockings held up by garters. Lara's hand was exploring the creamy white thigh above a stocking top.

Beth finally got the zipper undone, and hurriedly pulled Lara's dress off. She embraced Lara, feeling the body under her slip.

Lara pushed Beth down onto the bed and straddled her. Beth reached under Lara's slip and grabbed her panties. She pulled them to mid thigh, then pushed Lara over onto her back and removed them completely. She stood again and removed her own panties, then lay down next to Lara.

Instinctively, each woman reached for the other's pussy, and they lay there masturbating each other for a short while until Lara said, "I want to suck your nipples."

Deb got up and walked toward them.

Lara looked up and saw her. She pulled Beth to a sitting position and the two of them "modestly" pulled their slip hems down.

"Oh, excuse me ladies," Deb said. "I didn't mean to interrupt you . . . you were making love, weren't you. Two women. You must be lesbians. I'm so sorry. Let me just leave you . . . "

Lara stood and took Deb by the hand.

"No, don't go," she said. "You are absolutely lovely. Look, Pet, at how lovely she is."

Beth stood up, too, and caressed Deb's shoulder.

"Lara, she is darling, isn't she?"

Deb pretended to pull away, and Lara held her hand.

Deb said, "What are you doing? I'm not like that. I have never . . . you know . . . with a woman . . ."

"Aren't you curious?" Lara asked. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like? Someone as pretty as you must have had a woman try to make love to you."

Deb pleaded, "I have thought about it, but never would do it with a woman. Please let me go."

Beth said, "Just stay with us for a minute. We just want to talk with a girl as pretty as you are. Such a lovely dress. So soft, so soft."

Beth's hands were caressing the fabric of that black dress. Her hands found the zipper and pulled it down. She started to pull the dress off Deb, but Deb crossed her arms in front of her breasts to prevent it. Lara took Deb's hands and put them on her own breasts.

"Isn't that pleasant? Don't you like to touch my breasts?" she asked.

"Oh, please. I'm scared," plead Deb.

Beth pulled Deb's dress down and off quickly, leaving Deb in a bra and black half slip with the seamed stockings underneath.

"Don't be scared," Lara said. "You are so, so beautiful. Beth and I just want to please you. Lie down here."

She led Deb to the bed and laid her down on it. Beth reached under Deb's slip and pulled her panties down.

Deb gasped and whimpered, "No . . ."

"Those looked like they were uncomfortable," she said. "We want you comfortable."

Beth and Lara caressed Deb all over, working up her stockings towards her pussy.

"Are you going to make me a lesbian?" whimpered Deb.

"Yes. You know you want to. Your pussy is wet from wanting my mouth on it," Lara said.

Beth took Deb's legs and spread them, saying, "Your pussy smells so good. I want to put my fingers inside it while Lara sucks your clit."

Lara and Beth caressed Deb's legs, moving their hands above the stocking tops towards her pussy. They used their fingertips to circle Deb's pubic hair and circle closer to Deb's labia. Lara brushed a fingernail across the labia, eliciting a gasp from Deb.

"See, Pet? See how much she wants this?" Lara said to Beth.

"How could any woman not want your lips on her clit and my finger insider her?" responded Beth.

With that, Beth slowly inserted a finer into Deb and held her labia open for Lara to put her tongue on Deb's clit.

Deb now had her knees up a bit and her legs spread really wide. Lara and Beth fingered her and sucked her. Deb had her hands on her own breasts, and she was massaging them under the bra. She slid the bra straps down and pulled down the cups. She squeezed her nipples as Lara and Beth worked on her below.

Beth said, "You are so beautiful, so sexy. Your breasts are perfect. I want you. I want to make love to you. I have to have you!"

Deb's hips were moving to meet Lara's sucking now. Deb was moaning louder.

"Oh yes. Oh yes! I want you to eat me. Suck my pussy!"

"You are so beautiful. I want to fuck you with my lesbian lover, Lara," said Beth.

Deb screamed, "Oh yesss. Oh, yesss. Eat me s-s-suck on my . . . AGHHHHHH!"

She writhed and bucked and grabbed the bedclothes with both fists, then became very still. She was panting.

"I love you. I love you," she gasped.

The two looked at Deb and said how hot she made them. They started to masturbate while looking at her.

"I love her thighs," Lara said. "I love feeling her soft flesh as it melts into that beautiful pussy."

Beth said, "Her breasts are so sexy. I want to suck on them next time."

They continued back and forth for a couple of minutes, looking at Deb and masturbating themselves and each other until they came, almost at the same time.

Lara and Beth lay next to her, caressing her and telling her how beautiful she was. And they weren't making it up. Deb looked like an angel.

"That was perfect," Deb said, kissing and caressing them back. "You two read my mind. That was exactly the fantasy that I wanted."

"It wasn't hard, Pet," Lara cooed. "You are beautiful, and the two of us do want to make love to you."

The girls looked at us. We had come ages ago. There was no way we could have lasted longer watching that performance.

The girls rested for five minutes or so, and then Lara said, "I guess we have to show the guys what we did at the restaurant."

They quickly got dressed.

Beth said, "The companion room had a chair. Lara ordered me to sit in the chair."

She sat on a side chair.

"Lara whispered something to Deb."

Lara re-enacted that, and Deb smiled.

"Beth," Deb said in a stern tone, "your Mistress has instructed me to lick your clit so the nonsense you pulled back in the restaurant can be dealt with quickly."

"Lift your skirt and removed your panties," ordered Lara.

Beth did so.

"Show your pussy to Miss Deb. Now!"

Beth fell back into the role. This was not a demonstration, it was a repeat performance.

Beth lifted her skirt to her waist and watched as Deb knelt in front of her.

"Wider," Deb said.

Beth opened her legs wider.

Deb began to finger Beth, playing with the labia slowly, inserting a finger, then two. Her face got close to Beth's pussy.

Lara said, "Not yet."

Lara kissed Beth from behind, pulling the younger woman's head back to do so. Her hands went inside Beth's gown and played with her breasts.

"Give yourself completely to my new plaything, Beth," Lara instructed. "She likes pussy. Tell her she may lick yours as long as she likes."

"Oh, Miss Deb. Please lick my pussy, It's yours. Have me."

Deb started to lick Beth's clit as her fingers worked inside her. Lara kissed Beth's neck and shoulders while Beth ate her.

I was masturbating as hard as ever by now. I guessed Bill was doing the same.

Beth had her face in a grimace now as she came.

"Aghhhh, nnnggghhh!"

I imagined she had refrained from yelling because the door to the bathroom was right off the lobby, and she was doing the same thing she had done there.

I used up another hand towel.

Deb worked Beth's clit until she was pushed away.

The three of them straightened up and hugged.

When Lara looked at Beth and said, "Now go out and finish your dessert," in that tone, Beth shuddered again.

Beth joined Bill and my two joined me.

"Quite a performance," I said.

Beth looked at me and said, "Para servirle, Buckaroo."

We all laughed and then went upstairs for bed. It was after 1 am.

Deb, Lara and I undressed without ceremony and crawled into bed. I don't even remember who was where.

Day two at Bill and Beth's: Deb discovers a new opening for a sister.

Deb woke me when she came back from the bathroom.

"Hi, Honey," I said. "What time is it?"

"About nine. You can get a little more sleep if you want. Beth and Lara are making breakfast, and they said it will be about twenty minutes."

I got up anyway. I showered and shaved and headed for the kitchen. Everyone was there, and Bill and Deb were sipping coffee while watching Lara and Beth baking cinnamon rolls and getting the fixings chopped for omelets.

The girls had been talking, and they were about to let the boys in on it.

Lara said, "Beth, when was your first lesbian experience?"

"In my dorm room at college. I had started to look at girls years before, but I never did anything about it but fantasize when masturbating. My roommate was hot, and she just wore a tank top and panties to bed. After the lights went out, I would masturbate while thinking about her."

"Towards the end of my freshman year, I knew I wanted to do something about it. She and I had flings with boys in our room. A red shoelace on the doorknob meant 'come back in an hour.' Well, one time I came back after she had put the shoelace on the door. Her guy was gone, but she wasn't her usual post-sex happy self. She liked to fuck, and she usually told me about it later."

"That time, the guy had given her less foreplay time than it takes to eat a donut. A quick poke, and he was gone to soccer practice. 'I didn't even get close to coming,' she complained. The guy was a pig.'"

"They all are," Deb said. "Cute, but pigs."

"Oink," I said, giving Deb a playful poke.

Beth laughed and continued, "I saw my opportunity. She was wound up, and I figured if it wasn't me, it would be her vibrator. I sat next to her on the bed and put my arm around her. I told her that guys didn't understand sex the way girls do."

"That's right," Bill chimed in. "A woman needs to be in the mood. A guy just needs to be in the room."

Beth flung a bit of egg of her fork at him and continued, "I started to rub her arm, and she put her head on my shoulder. She said that he left her wanting to come, and she was so mad when he left that she just sat there and stewed. I asked her if she was over being mad, and she said, 'Yeah.' She asked if I would give her a few minutes alone to finish what the jerk had stated."

"I asked her if I could suggest an alternative. She pulled away and gave me a look. I took gently took her by both shoulders. I must have been beet red. I said that I had never done what I was about to suggest, but I would like to try something with her."

"I said, 'You like to masturbate, right? I know half the time the shoelace is on the doorknob, you are alone in here. Same with me. There's no use pretending we don't know what the other is doing, so why don't we dispense with the shoelace?'"

"She had a tentative look on her face. I said, 'Can we do it together? I would really, really like to watch you do it.'"

"She blushed and stammered something. I took her hand and said, 'We're not going to do anything to each other. Just enjoying ourselves together.' She said it might be okay, but I had to start."

"I leaned back and adjusted a pillow behind me. I took off my top and shorts. I couldn't read her face when I took off my bra and panties, but I was so wet by then I didn't care. I started by rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Her eyes widened a bit when my nipples got stiff."

"I asked her if she had ever seen another girl's pussy up close, and she said she hadn't. I opened my pussy lips and fingered myself. Her eyes were transfixed on my hand. I told her to undress, and she did so, watching me all the time."

"She lay next to me, and I told her I wanted to see how she did it. She went straight for her pussy, and inserted a finger. She used her other hand to start on her clit. I put a finger inside myself and then pulled it out and licked it. I asked her if she ever did that, and she said no."

"I held my finger out for her to smell, and told her it tasted good. I put my finger to her lips, and she shuddered, then licked it. I told her to try it, and she removed her finger from her cunt and tasted it."

1...45678...15