Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a smile and a wink, she closed the door.

After she finished in the bathroom, she came out and asked me if there was anything else I needed to add to my list.

I told her, "I'm not interested in anything that would result in tasting his or my cum, or in anything involved with feces or piss. If the woman wants to stick her tongue or finger in my ass, that would be OK, but dildos are out."

Lara raised her eyebrows at this. She had never tried sticking anything up my butt. She held up her hand and wiggled her index finger, laughing while she did that.

Now it was my turn. I walked to the bathroom.

When the door was almost closed, I stuck my head out the door and said, "Maybe we should make it a quart. Ya know . . . Just in case."

With a smile and a wink, I closed the door to the sound of her laughter.

After the trip to Walgreens, Lara and I had lunch in town and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the hiking trails that connected the three resorts. There were a number of trails, and we walked a few miles. The trees and flowers were beautiful, and the sunshine felt good. The trails were everything we had hoped for.

We talked about a lot of things, but didn't bring up what was going to happen later. We seemed to touch and hold hands a bit more than usual, and that was saying a lot. We often touched or kissed, but that afternoon there seemed to be an urgency to do it more often, and sometimes there was a slight tremble when she held my hand. I was unsure if it was fear or anticipation.

We had a more casual dinner that night at the resort's diner, and it was punctuated by martinis before dinner and a couple of Mai Tais afterward while we listened to the band in the lounge. The meal didn't come close to the one we had at Jefferey's the night before, but we were just looking for comfort food. Steak is wonderful, but sometimes you just want meatloaf and MPG (mashed potatoes & gravy). It was exactly what I wanted.

The adjacent lounge was dark and comfortable. There was a pretty good jazz band, and we sat and ordered our drinks. A really good Mai Tai is smooth and fruity, and doesn't even seem all that alcoholic. The bartender knew what he was doing. Bacardi Light, Meyers Original Dark and a thin float of Lemon Hart Demarara combined with a house-made Mai Tai mix. Smooth as a baby's bottom!

We were done with dinner and music by 8:30, and left for our room.

Lara put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh, No!"

"What's wrong?"

"I think they'll have to come to the patio again. We never told them what room we were in."

"Yeah. You're right, come to think of it. Oops."

I thought for a minute about the events to come and said, "We need to decide on some boundaries."

She said, "I think it would be best to exchange first names only. Last names could come later, if we all agreed, but for right now first names will do.

"When I whisper in your ear if you liked watching her eat my pussy, I'd like to have a name instead of just calling her 'that girl.' I'd also like to be able to give her instructions by name instead of just ordering, 'Hey, you! Go crawl over and suck my husband's cock.'"

I told her, "You are really wicked! I like that side of you."

She ran her hand lightly over my crotch and said, "Any time, dear."

When we got to our room, she suggested that I wear what she picked out, and she would wear whatever I picked out. I agreed, and we both headed for the dresser and closet.

She had me wear the sports coat from the night before, a pair of khakis and a colorful tie with a light blue shirt.

I picked out a red dress and the same underwear she had been wearing the night before with the exception of a pair of lacy red panties.

As I got dressed, I watched her get dressed, too. Watching her shapely legs become encased in black silk, and her breasts rise up in the demi-bra gave me a hard-on. Thinking that another woman would be caressing her legs and breasts in an hour was so erotic I started masturbating right then and there.

Lara came over and said, "Having a little hors d'oeuvre are we? Lets not get those pants stained."

With that, she took off my pants and pushed me down on the bed.

While I stroked my penis, she did a little dance for me. She had the garter belt, stockings and bra on, but had not yet put anything else on. She ran her hands over her breasts and down her torso. She fingered her pussy, finally inserting a finger inside. She took it out and licked it.

She said, "Mmm, good. But not quite as flavorful as last night."

I remembered her sucking on a finger coated with the other girl's pussy juice and her boyfriend's cum.

"Oh, shit. AHHHHHH!"

I came so hard that Lara forgot the tissue box she had ready and went to the bathroom for a towel. After drying me off, she said that we had better get ready. I agreed, and we got dressed.

We poured some ice water and sat in the easy chairs, waiting for . . . Well, waiting for the next chapter in our new uncharted life.

A few minutes to 10, there was a knock at our patio door. When I opened it, there they were. He was wearing a white dinner jacket and black pants. She was wearing a slinky green evening gown with some sequin trim.

They looked magnificent, but they also looked a bit nervous.

He said, "Sorry we didn't come to your door. We completely forgot to ask for your room number."

I said, "We just realized that, too, a little while ago."

I turned to speak to Lara. She was staring at the three of us with all the subtly that a hungry golden retriever shows while looking at five pounds of lamb chops. Her look was so lustfully-intense that I almost laughed.

"Honey," I said, "Come over here and let's introduce ourselves to our new friends."

As Lara approached, I held out my hand to the man and said, "I'm Sam and this is Lara. We decided we should at least use first names so we're not yelling, "Hey you! Lick a little to the left."

That had the desired effect. They laughed and relaxed. "Sounds good," said the man. "I'm Bill and this is my girlfriend Beth."

I held out my hand, and Bill gave me one of those man-hugs where you are part shaking hands and part patting the other guy on the back. The ladies weren't so restrained. They said hello to each other by name as they hugged and exchanged a soft kiss.

Bill asked what we had in mind.

I said, "Maybe we can start with a few ground rules."

Beth said, "That's a great idea. Bill and I thought about it, too, and Bill said that he wasn't into guys."

Nervously, Bill said, "I would just as soon leave physical contact between another male sexual partner and me out of the proceedings."

Lara laughed at his formal sounding terminology, and asked, "Contract language? What are you, a lawyer or something?"

Bill blushed, and said that he was.

Lara exclaimed, "Small world! So am I. Let's not tell each other any more about our practices, or guessing last names might be too easy. New England is too small a territory to think we might not know the same people. Anyway, Sam here owns a small tech firm. What do you do, Beth?"

Beth said, "I worked as a legal secretary in Bill's firm until our dating became serious. When he asked me to move in with him, we decided it was time for me to quit my job as we certainly didn't need the money. We didn't want people at work spreading rumors that I was fucking my way to the top, either.

"I got bored playing at being a housewife, though," Beth continued, "and I went out and found a part time job doing my hobby."

She smiled and left us dangling on purpose.

I decided to bite, and said, "OK, so what's your hobby?"

She grinned and said. "I work in a lingerie shop."

We all laughed, and I suggested we get back to the ground rules.

Bill said, "I'm fairly easy. I mostly liked to fuck Beth and sometimes watch her with another woman. Beth and I agreed that she could do whatever she wanted to do as long as I was there when she did it."

I said, "I feel the same way about sex with you, Bill, and I'm very relieved that we're in agreement. I don't have a problem with you fucking Beth while she and Lara are having an, uh, 'encounter.'"

I didn't feel comfortable yet saying, ". . . while your wife sucks my wife's pussy."

Bill said, "I have to admit that I was a little turned on last night when you were fucking Lara. I could feel her bumping into Beth while you did it, but that's about as close as I want to come to another man during sex."

Lara said, "Good ground rule: you can both fuck at the same time as long as there are two women between you to act as insulators."

Bill and I laughed nervously.

Bill said, "Well, I for one am glad that's behind us."

The ladies laughed, and Beth said, "We were also glad when the two of you were behind us! But what about you Lara? What are your rules?"

Lara took Beth's hands between hers. She looked intently at Beth's eyes as she spoke.

"I am married to Sam. He's the love of my life and the man of my dreams. The only penis I want to see near me is his. I'm not into pain or piss. But when it comes to sex with you, Beth, there . . . are . . . no . . . other . . . rules."

Beth gasped when Lara said this.

She looked as deeply and intently into Lara's eyes as Lara had looked into hers.

She softly said, "Lara, I'm going to make you very happy you said that."

The ladies kissed deeply for ten or fifteen seconds.

Then Beth said, "Lara, what do you and Sam suggest for tonight?"

Before I could say a word, Lara said, "I've been thinking about this all day. We have two honeys here who like to watch. I suggest we torture them, but in a nice way."

"And how are we going to do that?" asked Beth with a devilish grin on her face.

I could tell she was going to be fun!

Lara dragged one of the two small easy chairs to the other side of the room, leaving the other where it was. The bed and the center of the room were now between them. She took my hand and led me to one of the chairs. She motioned for Beth to take Bill to the other.

Once we were seated, Lara said, "OK. Beth. It's time for you and me to get to know each other. While we are doing that, the boys have to stay seated with their hands on the arms of their chairs. They have to stay fully clothed, and they can only take their hands off the arms of their chairs to take a drink of ice water from the table next to Bill's chair or the dresser next to Sam's.

"The first one to touch his cock stops the show, and the offender gets an immediate blowjob from his lady, and is then sent to the bathroom.

"I thought of the blowjob after I formulated the plan, as we don't want either of them in the bathroom jerking off without us in order to avoid a case of blue balls.

"After the exile, the show will continue until the second victim can't stand it either. He gets a blowjob, and then the two of us are really going to go at it. You can decide what that will entail, Beth."

Beth congratulated Lara on being so devious and sexy at the same time.

Beth asked, "Boys, should we leave the curtains open or closed this time?"

I suggested we close them this time, and Beth walked over and closed the heavy drapes.

With the two of us seated in our chairs, Lara walked over to Beth. She stopped a few feet away to take in all of Beth. Beth did the same to Lara.

Beth was a couple of inches taller than Lara. The green dress she was wearing hugged every curve of her athletic body. The contrast of the green dress and Beth's auburn hair was spectacular. Her hair was nicely coiffed into a chignon held in place atop her head with a large black and gold comb. Her face was beautiful. A chiseled nose, soft, round eyes and thin pixyish lips. Her bodice was cut low, and was finished with two twists of fabric that draped elegantly over her breasts. The dress flowed all the way to the floor.

It was the kind of dress that a torch singer in the Forties would have worn, and Beth filled it out to perfection. I guessed she was about a 32B. Just looking at her gave me a hard-on.

My Lara was also a sight to see. Her red dress hugged her body, which was just a little more ample than Beth's slender frame. Her bra made her breasts seem to defy gravity, and the dress was cut to present a décolletage that would make most women extremely jealous. The dress ended just above the knee, and the effect of the red dress and seamed black silk stockings was incredible. The high heels really accentuated her shapely calves.

The two ladies examined each other for more than a minute. It was electric. You could have heard a pin drop as Bill and I waited for the next move.

I could see the anticipation on Lara's face. Her deep-set eyes were transfixed on Beth. The nostrils of her soft nose flared once in a while as if she was trying to catch the scent of the woman before her. Those full lips were slightly parted, as if ready for the next kiss.

Lara broke the ice by walking to Beth and putting her hands around Beth's waist. Beth responded by putting her arms around Lara's neck and pulling Lara's mouth to hers.

Tongues, soft biting, wet lips. They kissed sensuously for what seemed like eons to me, and then Lara started to move her hands slowly up from Beth's waist. Her hands cupped Beth's breasts through the dress. She lightly fondled them while they kissed.

We heard Beth as Lara did this.

"Mmmmmmm," was all she could manage thought the kiss.

Beth finally broke off the kiss and turned my wife around. This surprised Lara and she laughed a little while she was spinning. That ended as soon as Beth reached around and started playing with Lara's breasts. Lara leaned her head back on Beth's shoulder and let the younger woman explore every inch of her body through the dress. Neck, breasts, waist, hips, and thighs: Whatever Beth could reach while standing behind my wife, she caressed. Lara responded to Beth's touch will little sounds.

"Oh . . . Yeah . . . Ahh, yes . . ."

Lara's eyes were closed, and she started swaying at Beth's touch. Whenever Beth's fingers went inside the bodice of Lara's dress and caressed her nipples through her bra, Lara gasped.

They continued like this for several minutes. My cock was about to burst out of my pants. I looked over at Bill, and saw that he was in about the same predicament that I was. I wondered how long we could last.

Beth turned my wife around and took her by the hands. She slowly moved Lara's hands to her breasts.

"Feel me. Think about what you like, and do it to me."

Lara started to fondle Beth's breasts. Lovingly, she explored them through the dress and undergarment beneath. She traced the exposed skin above with a finger, then cupped them to feel their firmness. She played with the two twists of fabric that divided the exposed cleavage from the rest of the green dress. She ran her hands up and down the green dress, also caressing everything she could reach.

Beth responded to the touch with about every variation of, "Mmmmm" I could imagine.

Lara could see the yearning look on Beth's face. She knew it was time to go one step further.

Beth's dress was strapless, and it had a zipper on the side. Lara found the zipper. She stepped back slightly and looked into Beth's eyes as she slowly pulled the zipper farther and farther down until it stopped.

In what would later be identified the turning point of the weekend, Lara addressed Beth, looking square into her eyes without blinking.

"Beth, I want to see you without the dress. I want to see what someone who works in a lingerie shop wears under this stunning dress when she is going out to have sex with another woman and her husband while her own lover watches. I want to see it now."

The tone of her voice stunned me. My wife had gone from the melting, would-be bi-curious wife to the Ice Queen in the snap of a finger. Knowing her, it was like seeing two different women in the same body. There was no nervousness in it, and she was speaking as calmly as if she were asking one of her paralegals to show her a file.

I realized that my wife wasn't doing this out of curiosity any more. She really wanted a lesbian affair, and now that she had one that she could control and that had my approval, she was going to enjoy it!

She had made an intellectual decision that whatever she needed out of it she was going to get. I had seen her like this a few times before.

Once, when we went bungee jumping the first time, I was a nervous wreck. She, on the other hand, decided that she wanted every ounce of pleasure she could get. As soon as she made up her mind that she was going to do it, she went for it with everything she had. She didn't just drop from the bridge; she jumped out as far and as high as she could, laughing and screaming all the way down.

The jumpmaster looked at me and said, "First time my ass! How many times has she done this?"

In that instant, I knew that Lara was just about to make that same jump with Beth. I just hoped Beth was ready for the ride of her life!

Beth was a little taken aback by Lara's sudden calm, direct demeanor and her commanding tone. Even though she was the one who had several lesbian encounters before, I suspected that she knew she was about to risk being dominated by someone with an iron will to get what she wanted.

Beth stood still while my wife slowly pulled the slinky green dress down around her waist and then let it drop to the floor. Lara stepped back to admire Beth, and then held out her hand. Beth reached forward and took it. Lara pulled Beth forward, and the redhead stepped clear of her dress.

She was wearing a lacy black bustier with tiny red ribbons sewn into the lace at the cups. The bustier ended just above her navel. It had a lace-up back closure that looked very Victorian. The cups cradled Beth's tanned breasts so that her cleavage was deep. They left almost everything north of her areolas bare. The way they mounded made me want to run my hands and tongue over them, but I was stuck in that damn chair! An odd thought crossed my mind. I remembered Groucho Marx saying, "You could play Pinochle on a shelf like that!" Now I knew what Groucho meant!

I wondered for a second how anyone could get a piece of lingerie not only to fit perfectly, but to enhance every asset it touched. Then I remembered Beth saying she worked in a lingerie shop. This woman knew her trade!

Her tummy was flat and toned. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties with the same tiny red ribbons and lace that accented the bustier. They appeared to be a set. The panties, like the bustier, worked her assets to make a man drool. The front was cut so as not to hide any part of those sexy thighs. The waist seemed to sit no more than a millimeter above where I imagined her pubic hair ended, and gave just a suggestion through the material that she was not shaved.

She was not wearing a garter belt, but had thigh-high white stockings with wide lace at the top that held them in place. The contrast of the black lace panties and the wide white tops was, as one of my artillery buddies in the army used to say, designed to "fire for effect." They were a barrage on the senses. Since the human eye naturally follows from dark to light, the tops of her stockings drew my eye from the black garments right to where she wanted me to look: the area on her upper thighs that lead to her pussy. Ansel Adams could not have made better use of light and dark.

Beth was a masterpiece in high heels!

She was absolutely elegant, and I almost couldn't believe this was the same person who had been making out on out patio bench in hiking clothes and then crawling to my wife on all fours the night before!

Lara started running her hands over Beth's breasts again. She traced every curve and made a point of running the backs of her fingers where the fabric ended so that her fingernails glided over the exposed edges of the flesh. Beth responded to this by losing her footing for a second, and Lara steadied her as Beth straightened her knees again.