Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara reached up and took the comb from Beth's hair. The chignon dropped and became beautiful red waves that caressed her back just below her well defined shoulders. Lara pulled up handfuls of hair and put her face against them, inhaling deeply.

"Beth, your hair is beautiful. No. It's more than that. It's sensually, femininely pinup-girl beautiful! I swear, you look like a painting by Vargas who stepped off of the canvas and into my arms!"

Beth blushed as such flattery, and looked down. Lara put her hands up to Beth's face and lifted her head.

"Never be embarrassed by your beauty, Beth. Revel in it and enjoy every sensual look and compliment you ever get. You are an angel. You are my angel."

My wife slowly turned Beth around. She pulled Beth into her and started to rub up and down her torso from behind. As she got closer and closer to Beth's panties, Beth started to breathe a little more heavily.

"Ahh. Oh, yes, Baby. Your hands feel so good on my skin."

Lara's left hand moved to the waistband of Beth's panties, and then her fingers disappeared beneath the silky black material.

Beth closed her eyes.

". . .feels sooo good. Mmmmm."

Lara suddenly smiled and said, "I love it! I hate women who feel they have to shave their pubic hair. Fur is so much sexier."

My guess was correct!

Beth kept her eyes closed and purred, "I knew you would like it after last night. When I saw that you only trimmed your bikini line like I do, I knew we were kindred spirits.

"The last girl I made love to shaved her pussy, and she got pissed when I said it was like eating an ice cream sundae without the sprinkles."

They both laughed for a second, and I thought the joke had broken that dramatically-erotic moment. I was wrong. Lara's fingers had reached their target. Beth had just started to say something more when Lara touched Beth's clit.

"Ahhhhh," was all the sound that she made.

It was like an electric shock. Beth stuttered and couldn't get out what she wanted to say. Her knees bent slightly, and she leaned back harder into Lara. Her breath was ragged now.

"Yeah. Uhhh. Uhhh. Yeah," she repeated over and over.

Through the lace, I could see that Lara's hand had gone beyond Beth's clit, and was now circling and probing her labia. Gently, tenderly, Lara teased and caressed everything but her clit. She wanted to make this last!

The momentary light laughter was over, and Beth showed every sign of extreme arousal. She was ready to be taken completely by Lara, and she was anticipating her next intimate caress.

At that moment, I caught movement, and saw that Bill had his hand inside his zipper. I said, "Put the show on pause, girls. Beth owes us a blowjob demonstration."

Lara's little game had horribly backfired on her and her new plaything. Bill's timing could not have been worse. My announcement instantly broke the spell they had been under.

Lara pulled her hand out of Beth's panties, and Beth looked at her boyfriend with extreme disappointment.

"Crap, Bill," she panted, not completely composed yet. "Couldn't you have given us a couple more seconds? That's the shittiest timing we have ever had!"

Bill grinned sheepishly at her and replied, "Sorry honey. In a few more seconds my dick would have ripped right through my slacks."

You could see a dark spot on the black trousers where his pre-cum had made a mess.

Beth moved over to Bill and pulled his penis out of his pants. It wasn't slow, and it wasn't seductive. She just pulled it out. It looked a bit painful, too, Beth saw with no small amount of satisfaction. Bill winced when she did it, but his dick was still quire erect.

It was rock hard, in fact, and in this light I could see that it was six or seven inches long. Like me, he was circumcised.

Without a word, Beth had her mouth around Bill's shaft. This woman knew more than lingerie, too. She used her lips, teeth, tongue, and if she still had tonsils, I'm sure she was using them, too. She knew exactly what stimulated Bill. Even though I previously had no desire to look at another man's penis, I couldn't take my eyes off of this performance. I had to hand it to Beth, Lara could learn things from her. She knew the geography and how to travel it! There was the tip, the base, the shaft, the underside of the head where it met the shaft, and, of course the whole head. Each part got attention.

I imagined her mouth on my cock. I could almost feel her lips as she satiated him orally.

After all that watching and waiting, it was only a matter of a minute or two before Bill shot his load into Beth's mouth. She kept after him, though, not even stopping for an instant. After fifteen or twenty seconds, I could tell that Bill was completely finished, but she was still going strong.

He was at that point where pleasure becomes pain when you are over stimulated. He was having incredible contractions, and I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Bill was trying to speak, but only sounds were coming out, "Uuuthhh. Nnnnnmrrrr."

Beth finally lifted her head from Bill's pants and said, "Oh, sweetie. Was that 'Beth, no more?' Are you sure you don't want another little lick or two?"

Bill shook his head. After Beth stopped torturing him, he regained a little composure and caught his breath.

Some cum dripped from her mouth when Beth spoke. She had already swallowed a lot of it, and she started to use her finger to capture what had escaped and return it to her mouth.

Bill said, "Sweetheart, I think you sucked a few back hairs right out through my cock. One of your best. Honey, I'm sorry I interrupted you, but the two of you were making me so impossibly damned hot!"

Watching that stunning woman in incredibly sexy lingerie giving that amazing blowjob right in front of me was more than I could take.

I said, "Honey, I'm going to have to give up, too!"

Lara said, "I was wondering how long you could last," as she walked over to my chair.

By this time I had unzipped my pants and had my cock out, not wanting an upset Lara to do what Beth had done to Bill. Lara started to lick around the shaft, and then slowly work her way up to the head. I was in ecstasy! She didn't display the blowjob variety that Beth had demonstrated, but she was good. Unlike Bill, I lasted less than a minute and then blew a wad into my wife's mouth. What happened next started me on my way to my next erection.

Instead of spitting out or swallowing my cum, my wife calmly walked over to Beth, grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her! Beth had not swallowed all of Bill's cum yet, and I could see them swapping the two loads back and forth until they both decided to swallow what was left. Lara looked at me and Beth looked at Bill, but we were both speechless. Neither said a word. They just licked their lips.

Lara walked into the bathroom and came out with glasses of water and some mouthwash. Beth looked puzzled for a second, and then Lara reminded her of Rule Number One.

"Bill and Sam don't want to taste any cum," she said.

Beth nodded, and they drank a little and then rinsed with the mouthwash.

Lara turned to Beth and said, "Rules are rules. Now it's your her turn to direct."

Beth addressed Bill and me. She didn't waste words.

"Strip."

While we were doing that, she stood in front of Lara and reached behind her to unzip her dress. She slowly, methodically pulled the dress down, savoring every curve. There wasn't an inch that she didn't kiss as the dress made its way to the floor. She spent some time licking the exposed skin around Lara's breasts, and she made a slow banquet of her stomach.

Returning to Lara's breasts, she remembered and performed the fingernail trick where the demi-bra ended and Lara's flesh began.

"Oh, god!" she moaned. "Sam, you have to learn this. It's like a snake is licking my skin. Mmmmm."

After a while, Beth started using her fingers, fingernails and tongue to explore Lara's torso. Like Beth had done earlier, Lara responded to each new touch.

"Oh, kiss a little lower . . . Yeah, Ahh, right there . . . Oooh, oooh . . . Nnno, tickles, ahhh . . . Mmmm, nice."

When the dress was down to Lara's waist, Beth didn't just pull it off. Instead, she lowered her hands to the hem and slowly ran her hands under the dress and half slip. She caressed Lara's thighs and licked the bare skin above her stockings. Her head was now under the dress, with her kneeling in front of my wife.

"Lara, you smell wonderful. Your pussy was so sweet yesterday I couldn't get enough of it."

I then heard sucking kisses begin that must have been Beth on Lara's thighs. I heard Beth slowly enticing Lara.

"Tonight (smack) I'm going to (smack) suck (smack) on your pussy (smack) until I have you (smack) in orbit (smack)."

With each kiss, Lara sighed or gasped with pleasure. She was playing with her own breasts, and she squeezed them with each sigh and gasp. Her eyes were closed, and her head rolled as Beth changed position under that sexy red skirt. Each sound expressed a yearning desire for the next kiss.

"God, Bill," I said. "Your wife is leaving hickies on Lara's thighs!"

Bill, who was stroking his dick, said, "Yeah. She likes that kind of stuff. One time she left monkey bites all over my ass. I forgot about them when I played golf the next day, and the guys cracked up when they saw my butt in the shower. Cracked up, but were jealous!"

I had seen a lot of sexy images, but the sight of my wife standing there half naked with a woman kneeling in front of her with her head buried under her skirt was more than erotic. I couldn't see what Beth was doing, and imagining what was going on below that black half slip was more erotic than seeing it.

Beth finally pulled the dress all the way off, but left the black half slip. She got to her feet and kissed Lara. Lara kissed her back a little. By "a little," I mean that she grabbed the back of Beth's head and stuck her tongue so far in that I thought I might see it coming out of an ear!

"Beth, I never imagined anyone doing that," she finally said when she broke the kiss. "Not even in my wildest fantasies had I ever even thought of thigh sucking! Wow, girl. I liked that!"

The two women were now standing in their lingerie in the middle of the room. Beth pulled Lara to her and kissed her again passionately. She pulled Lara's half slip away from her hips and let it fall to the floor. She reached down and picked it up.

She said, "We're going to need this for later. I'll show you a little trick you're going to love. "

With that, she pulled Lara onto the bed and started to caress her from head to foot, barely avoiding her pussy each time she got near. She gave Lara the most sensual massage I have ever seen. She lingered at her neck, kissing and rubbing it.

"Ohh. Down where it meets the shoulder, Beth. Ahh."

She fondled, kissed and licked everywhere: Behind the ears, under the chin, along her shoulder blades, over each individual rib, down her spine and all over the small of her back. She even sucked the dimples behind Lara's knees! I thought I had discovered that spot, but Beth knew just how to work it.

Lara made husky sounds now. Each new caress brought sighs, moans, and even a giggle when Beth hit another ticklish spot.

Finally, Beth reached for the waistband of Lara's panties and slowly pulled them down and then off, keeping her face as close to Lara's pussy as possible. I was certain that she was going to go for Lara's pussy, but she didn't. She was just teasing Lara.

Lara had opened her legs a little for the same thing I thought she was going to get, but Beth moved up and unhooked Lara's bra instead.

She took it off, and started to suck on Lara's breasts. Lara's nipples had a slight cone shape, and they melted into dark pink areolas that were a little smaller than a poker chip. The nipples were hard and responsive, and with each lick and kiss, Lara sighed.

Beth started to bite and pinch the nipples. Lara was seriously moaning by this time, and I saw her hands roaming over Beth as her nipples got sucked.

"Sssuckk it. Oh, Baby, yeah! Use your tongue!" and "Ahh. Do that again on the other one. Yeah, the areola, Akkkhh, YEAH!"

Beth stopped for a moment and kissed Lara.

"I want to shift gears now. I want to prolong this as long as I can. How would you like to peel this thing off me?" holding her breasts though her bustier.

Gleefully, Lara sat up and began working on the laces that held the bustier on. She looked like a ten-year-old unwrapping a present. As she undid each eyelet, she kissed the bare skin below, working from top to bottom. When they were all undone, she moved to be in front of Beth again.

She pulled the opening at rear and literally peeled the bustier off Beth.

As it came off, I could see that Beth needed little help from the bustier. Sure, they gave her bosom a shelf effect, but the fact was that her pear-shaped breasts didn't need any help to keep them from sagging. Unlike Lara, she could pass the "pencil test" with flying colors. Lara went after them as soon as she saw them.

Beth squealed with delight at having her breasts sucked!

Lara had her face buried in them, and was doing every form of licking, sucking and biting she could think of.

Beth's groans and murmurs gave testimony to Lara's effectiveness at licking and sucking. Beth had her eyes closed, now, and jerked a little each time Lara did something new.

"Bite it, no gently . . . yeah, like that. Now tongue and lips . . . Oh yeah, suck them, su-su-uuuuahh YESS!"

It went on like that for minutes as Lara went from one breast to the other.

I could see from where I was sitting that Beth's small nipples were hard, and that they were enjoying the attention Lara was giving them. Lara's work had turned them from light to dark pink by now.

Lara turned her attention to Beth's mouth, and they kissed again for a few minutes.

Beth suddenly pushed Lara away slightly and sat up. She looked at her for a moment, and then appeared to have made some sort of decision.

"It's time you tasted something I know you have been dreaming about. Sam, come over here and watch this."

She didn't have to ask twice. I was on the bed in a flash.

"Lara," she cooed, "I'm going to walk you through this. I know you have never tasted another woman, and I'd like to guide you, if I may, to get you started."

Lara knew then that she was going to go down on her new friend, and experience something that she would never experience again: her first taste of pussy. Knowing her state of mind in this adventure, I was not surprised when she answered immediately.

"You may. Let's get started, lover."

Beth told Lara, "Pull my panties off."

Beth raised her hips so Lara could do it. Lara grabbed the waistband and pulled them off slowly. As the waistband passed Beth's pussy, I heard Lara catch her breath as she saw and smelled what she was about to taste. I helped her get the panties the rest of the way down.

Lara was sitting there looking at Beth's pussy. She was idly running her hand over Beth's pubic hair in lazy circles. I could tell that she was enjoying looking at what she had only dreamed about touching until yesterday.

After a while, Lara said, "Beth, my angel, tell me everything you want me to do."

Beth said, "Lara, I'm going to spread my legs a little. I want you to start running your fingers from my stocking tops to just short of my pussy."

Lara did as Beth asked.

"Mmmmm. That's right. Little, soft rubs. Yeah. Think about how you like it done. Oh, Yeah!"

Lara and then followed along as Beth continued.

"Now move a little closer to my labia. Yeah, that's it. Now circle them slowly until you get right on . . . THEMMMM, yeah, like that. Ahh. That's it. Whew! Next, I'm going to have you spread my labia and look at my clit. Have you ever seen another girl's clit, Beth?"

"No," whispered Beth.

"Look at it closely. Every girl has a slightly different shape and size. Look at how it is formed, and think of your own. Have you ever done yourself in front of a mirror?"

"Yeah. Mine is similar to yours, but just a little longer, and the folds around it are not as rounded."

"Good. Now I want you to start getting me wet. I want you to put two fingers inside me now!"

Beth did as she was instructed. Beth arched her back a little as the sensation went through her body.

"Oh, yeah. You know how to do that. GGGGGoooood."

Beth's pubic hair matched the hair on her head, and it was trimmed so that it ended just below the top of her labia. Her labia were round and soft-looking. She was different than Lara, who had fuller labia with far more definition along the slit. Lara's fingers inside the slit were working their magic, not only on Beth, but on me, as well.

"Now put your tongue on my clit. I want you to pull it up with your lips, and then lick it. Remember how it sits in the folds. I want you to separate the folds with your tongue and then put your lips right on my clit."

As Lara followed Beth's instructions, Beth's voice got raspier and softer until she couldn't speak at all. She just softly moaned and bucked her hips as Lara ate her out.

By that time, Lara had started to experiment on her own. My wife was now doing things to this new friend that I had only seen in porno movies. She started burying her tongue in Beth's vagina while fingering her asshole rim.

"Oh, baby. That feels so good. Give it to me."

Then she lifted Beth's legs straight up, rested them on her shoulders and ran her tongue around Beth's ass.

"Ahhh. Yess. YESS. Oh, GOD YESSS."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Lara gave the brown ring a couple of minutes' attention, and then she moved back to Beth's clit. She started fingering her again with her tongue on her clit.

"Oh, god, I'm almost there! Suck it, SUCK IT!! Ahh, yeah!"

I had been rubbing on my cock while watching the show, and was close to orgasm. I moved next to Beth so I could fondle one of her breasts while I masturbated, and she smiled slightly when I touched one. She was way past telling Lara or me what to do, and I knew she was close to coming.

One more look at my wife with her face buried in Beth's pussy, and I came all over Beth's breasts. Watching me cum was apparently as good for Beth as me watching Lara eat Beth out. Just after my sperm hit her breasts, Lara started to buck against Lara's face, pulling it in tighter and tighter.

She let out a long, almost growling moan, "I'm coming. Lara, you're making me CUMMMMMMM!"

She arched her back as much as she could from that position, and then sank back on the bed. She had strained so hard that her face was red as a beet.

Lara stopped tonguing Beth and sat up. She pulled me to her and kissed me hard. I could taste Beth's pussy juice on Lara's mouth, and it was sweet. I knew that I would enjoy getting some directly off Beth.

I looked over at Bill, and he was using a hand towel to clean himself up.

I pointed to him, and Beth and Lara looked in his direction.

"I guess he came to the same conclusion I did." I said.

Lara lay down next to Beth, and they started kissing, my cum smearing between the two as they hugged.

Beth said, "You were great. I can't believe that was your first time eating pussy! And that thing you did with my asshole. Wow! I've never gotten anyone to do that before."

I had just gotten back with a warm, wet towel so they could clean themselves.

I told her. "When Lara decides to do anything, she pours everything she has into it, body and soul. You're just lucky you didn't bring a vibrator or dildo, or you would be sitting funny for a week!"

Beth gave me a devilish smile, and said, "Bill to throw my purse over here."

I couldn't believe it when she pulled out a small pink hard plastic vibrator!