Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't bring any lube," Beth said, "so Lara and I can only use this on our clits tonight."

Now it was time for Lara to flash a devilish smile.

"Hey, Bill. Toss me that Wallgreens bag on the dresser next to you."

Lara and I looked at each other. Neither of us had arranged it, but as Lara pulled out one of the bottles of personal lube and held it up for Beth to see, we simultaneously exclaimed what we both had been thinking

"Ya know . . . Just in case."

Beth squealed with delight as Lara and I laughed at our inside joke.

"Lara, you vixen. Now you're going to get a real treat!"

With that, she grabbed the lube and got the vibrator really slippery. She told Lara to spread her legs wide, and then I saw Beth turn the vibrator on and move it down to my wife's pussy. Beth began to passionately kiss Lara, and at the same time she teasingly moved the vibrator over and around Lara's pussy lips.

The four inch long vibrator was less than three quarters of an inch in diameter, and with that much lube on it Beth was able to slide it easily up into Lara's vagina.

Lara let out a little scream, "HAH!" as it went in to the hilt.

We played with toys like that before, but the thought of a woman shoving it in while Bill and I watched made it ten times more exciting. Lara was thrusting against Beth's hand now. I knew she could feel Beth's fingers holding the end of the vibrator as it went in all the way over and over again. She was going wild. Just when I was wondering why Beth had not put the vibrator on Lara's clit and finished everything, Beth pulled away from their continuous kiss and asked a quite unexpected question.

"Do you want it up the ass?"

"Yes!"

Lara said that without hesitation, and lifted her legs way up so her butt was in the air. Beth knelt between her legs and applied lube not only to the vibrator but also to my wife's asshole.

She also squirted lube on her slender index finger, and said, "Honey, brace yourself. I'm about to prime you for the main event."

With that, she stuck her finger into Lara's ass. Lara cried out with pleasure as Beth digitally buggered her.

"Oh . . . Feels sooo good."

Beth pulled her finger out, added more lube and then did it again and again. Each time, my wife squealed with pleasure.

She told Lara, "I need to get enough lube inside your anus so that the vibrator won't hurt when it goes in. Most men, and even some women just try to jam something in our dry assholes, and that's why most women never get a taste for anal. You have to start gentle and you have to start out small."

By now my wife was just lying there groaning with pleasure at the slippery anal invasion, and I'm not even sure she heard what Beth had said. When Beth added even more lube to the vibrator and turned it on again, Lara sure reacted to the sound. She raised he legs almost over her head and moaned in anticipation.

"Now, now," she said several times.

"Here it comes sweetheart. Let me know if there is any pain, and I'll stop."

When the vibrator entered her, she shrieked again with pleasure.

Beth asked, "Any pain?"

"Nnno. More!"

Beth started to lick Lara's clit.

She looked at me and said, "Stick in as many fingers as her pussy will hold."

Beth was oriented over Lara's tummy, with her hand reaching around to work the vibrator and her tongue on Lara's clit. The space open at Lara's was a little congested, and I could only get two fingers in.

Not thirty seconds later, I felt Lara's pussy contract around my fingers as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her.

"Oh, god, oh, god, yess, yess, Oh, Oh, OHHHHH!"

Beth said to keep going, and we kept licking and thrusting my wife until the shoved us away and moaned for us to stop.

Beth and I lay down next to my completely spent Lara and cuddled with her for a while. We looked at Bill, and it was fairly obvious by the stack of tissues that he had come at least once more while the ladies fucked each other's brains out.

Beth asked Lara, "Did it hurt, honey?"

"No. Your lube job and the small diameter of the vibrator were perfect for a first time. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but it was not painful. After the first few seconds, it wasn't even uncomfortable. I think I was afraid it was going to hurt, and when it didn't, I loosened up and just went for broke.

"I never imagined I could derive so much pleasure from a double penetration, but I would do that again.

"One of my professors at law school said that I was born with the gift for oral argument. You, my sweet were born with the gift of oral sex!"

She kissed Beth again as we cuddled for a bit. Bill was sitting in his easy chair with his feet on an ottoman. He was lazily rubbing his mostly-flaccid penis as he watched us on the bed.

After a while, we started a little idle rubbing and touching again. Beth got up and grabbed Lara's half slip from the floor where she had dropped it. It was very soft and silky, and she ran it over Lara's body.

"Lay there and tell me how this feels on each part of your body," she said. "Let's start with your hands. Hold them out."

Lara closed her eyes and smiled as the silky fabric caressed her.

"It feels cool and silky. Very sensual."

"Do you like the sensation?"

"Yes, very much."

"I'm going to run it up your arm and across your shoulders now. Tell me what you experience."

"It feels like taking off a slip. It's very slinky on my skin."

"How about your breasts?"

"Oh, that's great. A slip never slides across my breasts for that long when I put it on or take it off, but when you prolong the contact, it amplifies the sensation. Oh! Wait a minute. What changed?"

"Lara, I first used the smooth body of the slip on your breasts and nipples. What I am doing now is running just the lace trim against your nipples. Tell me what you feel."

"It's like a million tiny fingers, or maybe carbonation. Each little variation in the fabric catches the nipple and provides a new level of friction. Wow. I never knew! The sensation is almost like a vibrator."

Beth moved to the edge of the bed and lay there with her legs on the floor and her butt half off the bed.

"Now it's time for you to get me off again, Lara. Sit up and do what I say."

Lara sat up and Beth handed her the slip. Beth reached down and held her labia slightly open.

"Hold the slip by the waistband, and start moving it upwards against my pussy. As you pass my pussy, move your hands a little towards my stomach, so the fabric runs past my clit."

I sat there, fascinated. I had never heard of anything like this, let alone witnessed it.

"Mmm. That's good. A little more towards my stomach. Yeah, now it's on my clit."

Beth continued, "Now raise it and lower it, just using the silky side, no lace. Ahh, that's it. Down again. Let it slide down by itself. Oh, yes, that's good. Real good. Again three more times. YESS. YESS! Now turn it so the lace along the slit is touching my pussy and riding up against my clit. Sam, she will be able to pull it up, but you will have to help her by pulling it down."

Lara slid it up, and I grabbed it to pull it down.

Beth yelled, "Akkkkh!! Gently! Gently! It's not a chainsaw. Just let it tickle. I probably won't be able to say much more, so just remember. Be gentle. (softly) Gentle . . ."

Lara and I worked that lace over her clit for several minutes. We held it so gently that I don't think it was in contact all of the time. Beth had been right. After about ten seconds, she just lay there with her eyes closed. She started to softly moan. It became louder and irregular. She began moving her hips up and down as if she were fucking the slip!

Her moaning became rhythmic, following the movement of the slip and her hips.

"Ohhh, ohhh, uhh yaahhh.," and then, "Oh, God, yes, yes, yess, YESSSSS!"

Her hips bucked, and she came hard, pussy juice flowing out and wetting the slip. She grabbed the slip.

"Nnnnn. Ssstop slipppp."

She pulled it out of our hands, bunched it up and bit down on it hard as the waves of her orgasm dissipated.

We watched her breathing go from ragged to slow over the next minute. Finally I asked her how it felt.

"It's wonderful to masturbate with silk or nylon like that, but when someone does it to you, it can drive you wild. You have to be careful, though," she said, rolling her eyes and laughing. "Long before I was into girls, a school friend told me about it when I asked her why she was walking a bit odd. I gotta tell you the story."

Bill sat up and smiled. Lara and I sat up like we were about to hear campfire story.

"My friend said that she and another girlfriend had heard about the 'slip thing' and also heard that it was more intense if you were tied up when it was done to you. They talked about it and got themselves worked up thinking about it. They had never touched another girl let alone each other, so they were afraid to 'do it.' Maybe they thought it would turn them instantly into lesbians. I don't know."

" They were playing Truth or Dare at a slumber party with a few other girls one day, and her girlfriend dared her to let the other girls do 'it' to her. She was afraid to chicken out of a dare, so she agreed. Apparently, no one warned her about what to do it with or how to do it. Her friends tied her arms with sheets and held them over her head across the bed. Her pussy was on the edge of the bed on the opposite side.

"Laying there tied by a bunch of girls who also never had been with another girl, they stripped off her pajama bottoms and tied her feet to the frame on the other side. Then they did it to her with a chiffon petticoat.

"It was the only thing they had that looked like a slip, and it sure got her off! The problem was that they didn't stop while she was climaxing. They did it for more than a minute more with that relatively coarse fabric while she screamed. Her girlfriends had never seen a woman climax, and they thought the screaming was part of the orgasm!

"She said that her labia and clit were red and swollen for three days."

Lara said with mock seriousness, "No chiffon and stop at the orgasm. Good safety tip!"

We all had a good laugh, and Beth went over to Bill to cuddle for a while.

Lara looked at Beth, and said, "It looked like you enjoyed the edge of pain with the lace. Are there any other activities that bring you to that pleasurable edge?"

I could sense a slight change in Lara's tone. I had a feeling my wife was about to make that leap off the bridge.

Beth said, "Stretching my pussy to its limits sometimes brings me pleasure."

She reached out to Lara, took her hand and looked at it.

"Sometimes Bill inserts three well-lubed fingers. Four is way too much, and he has never been able to get the whole hand in. Not even close."

She kissed Lara's hand and brushed it over her cheek.

"Your hand is soft and smooth, Lara, and it's half the size of Bill's. I think you could get your whole hand in there. But not right now, sweetie. The slip left me a bit over stimulated, and I don't know if I could take it."

Lara had indeed decided that now was the time to see how far she could get away with dominating Beth.

She said, "Oh no you don't, Beth. You can't tell me you like something that erotic and tell me you can't take it right away. Your only choice in the matter is to tell me if you want it lying on your back from above or on your knees from behind."

"Not yet, Lara. Like I said, I'm a little worn out right now," Beth said tentatively.

Lara pulled Beth back to the bed and pushed her down. She held her there by the shoulders.

"Now!"

Beth saw the look on Lara's face. She looked pleadingly at Lara.

"Please," she said. "Not yet."

Lara's tone was stone cold now. She bent over Beth with a stern expression.

She just said, "Choose."

She released Beth and got off of her.

Bill sat up at this. He picked up the tone in Lara's voice, and I guess he was curious to see how his girlfriend would react. I was a bit curious, too, for that matter.

Beth had a strange look on her face. It wasn't fear, but it something like that. With a trembling voice she moved to the center of the bed, spread her legs wide open and spoke in a small voice.

"Please, Lara. Lube your hand really well. Please."

Lara was starting to enjoy this game a lot. She got on top of Beth again, and as she straddled her, the younger woman turned her face to the side.

Lara said, "It's called fisting, Beth. Fisting. Look at me. Look me in the eyes right now and tell me you want me to fist your cunt! Say it. Say 'Please Lara, fist my open, wet cunt.'"

Beth was almost in tears, but she looked up at my wife and whimpered, "Please Lara, fist my open wet cunt."

Lara picked up the tube of lubricant and held her hand over Beth's face while she applied a generous amount. Beth watched as Lara's fingers became shiny with the lubricant, not ten inches over her face.

Lara moved down so she could kneel between Beth's white-stocking legs. Without a word or any other foreplay, she started to work her fingers into Beth. First she put in three fingers. They slid in easily.

"Tell me that feels good, Beth".

Beth managed to get out. "Yes, it does."

"Tell me you want another finger. Tell me you want more. Say it!"

Beth said, "Please give me more, Lara. I want you to give me more."

Lara put four fingers together, with her thumb tucked inside the fingers. This time, there was more resistance, and Beth cried out.

"Tell me to keep going, that you want my whole hand," ordered Lara.

"Keep going, Lara. I want your whole hand inside me now," cried Beth.

There may have been some pain in her voice, but most of what I heard was pleading. She was begging my wife to fist her in front of Bill and me. She was turned on, now, by what was happening!

Lara added a little more lubricant and gave a final push. Her hand went all the way into Beth's vagina, and her pussy closed around the older woman's slender wrist. Lara looked at me and saw what must have been a really amazed expression.

She said, "Go down on Beth while I fist-fuck her. Let's drive her insane!"

Beth cried out, "Give it to me Lara. I want to be fisted and licked. Please!"

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I moved right over so that I could lick her. With the lube on Lara's hand and her pussy juices, she was really wet. As my tongue flicked over Beth's clit, I could see and hear my wife moving her hand in and out of Beth's cunt a few inches from my face. She never moved her hand out all the way out. She just moved it out far enough to see the end of her wrist before plunging it back in as far as she could shove it.

Bill seemed to be in shock. He had never seen Beth dominated before. He later told us that he had no interest in domination, so he had never tried it. He had to admit, though, that it turned him on to see Beth ordered by my wife. He came a little closer so he could watch the expression on her face as Beth fisted her.

With my licking and Lara's fisting, Beth came again in about four or five minutes.

As her orgasm built, she started talking to Lara.

"Please Lara. Fuck my dirty little cunt. I want you to do it until I cum."

Lara said, "Tell me you want my husband to lick your twat. Spread your legs so he can get a better look at me fisting you! Say it!"

"Oh, Lara. I want Bill to suck my clit. I want him to spread my legs wide apart so he can look at you punishing my cunt."

That drove her over the edge. This time she screamed loud enough that I thought she might be heard in another room. She groaned a little when Beth pulled her hand out, I moved away from her pussy and then Lara climbed on top of her. Lara held her tightly by the shoulders and kissed her deeply. Without hesitation, Beth kissed Lara back.

Bill and I sat on opposite sides of the bed and watched our ladies hug and caress each other. I wish someone had taken a picture our faces. I don't think either of us had been that flabbergasted in the last twenty years!

I don't think any of us fully understood what had just happened. Beth, who was bigger and in better shape than my wife had just allowed herself to be dominated by Lara.

After several minutes of silence, Lara tenderly spoke to Beth.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Are you hurt at all, honey?"

Beth was still in my wife's arms. Lara pulled Beth's face to hers gently for a light kiss on the cheek.

Beth beamed back, "Except for the fact that I'm probably going to walk wrong for a few days, I've never been better."

She kissed Lara back, and seemed to be content to have Lara hold her.

She looked at Bill and said, "Honey, I'm sorry to have to say that that was the most erotic experience of my life. I want your tongue where Sam had his the next time we do that, 'cause I love you so much and want you to be part of that experience."

Bill kissed his girlfriend and said, "You know I will, Honey. I've told you over and over that I'll do just about anything to make you happy."

I asked Beth, "Ready for another round?"

She knew I was kidding by that time, but she played it to the hilt. She turned to Beth and clung to her like the heroine in a bad play featuring Snidely Whiplash.

"Please, Sir, no more!"

We all laughed again, and agreed that we were all about worn out. We decided that Bill and Beth didn't have to walk all the way back to their neighboring resort.

The bed was king sized, and there was enough room for all four of us to get under the covers. The ladies took the inside, and Bill and I were on the outside. It was two o'clock in the morning, and we had been fucking on and off for nearly four hours. Within minutes after turning out the lights, we were all fast asleep.

I awoke the next morning with Lara's silk covered legs entwined with mine. I kissed her.

"Good morning," she said when my kiss woke her up.

She turned over to find Bill and Beth still sleeping. I nearly choked when I saw my wife pull the covers down and lightly touch Bills penis.

I whispered in her ear, "So much for not wanting any penis but mine near you."

She whispered back, "Oh, shut up and watch. I'm barely getting it started"

It only took a few strokes before it was hard, and Lara took Beth's hand and placed it on the shaft. That woke Beth, but Bill was still asleep.

Lara whispered to Beth, "Sam and I want to see you give your man a little 'morning delight.'"

Beth looked at Lara and asked, "Did you do that?" indicating Bill's erect member.

Lara nodded, and Beth turned her attention to Bill. She gently stroked him until he woke up. He kissed her, and she told him to lay back and enjoy the ride. She stroked him for a few minutes and then went down on him.

"Beth, I love your mouth," Bill as he enjoyed the ride. "Do you thing with the underside of the head. Yeah. Oh, baby!"

Bill asked for several more specific actions. Apparently, Beth had blown him so many times that he had cataloged each of her techniques. She did every one of them on cue! It was like watching the dance master giving instructions the prima ballerina. Every request performed with perfection.

Bill then gave Beth a series of three instructions. It was like he knew the last three numbers of a combination. No, it was that he did know the last three numbers of a combination.

When Beth stared on that sequence (I think it involved the scrotum, the hole in the very tip of the head, and a kind of modified "deep throat" technique), I found that Bill had said his last intelligible words for the remainder of the process. His remaining ability to speak consisted of what seemed to be random vowels and consonants strung together.

"Oh, ahngkaahhh! Ohhowyaaak! Ah ah ah AHHHH!"

Lara and I watched as Beth's extraordinary oral talents brought him to climax.