Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill lay there for a few minutes, nearly comatose, then got up and sat in his easy chair, spent. Beth got up and quickly rinsed the cum out of her mouth, per Rule Number One.

Lara told her to get back in bed. I sensed another chapter in The Tale of the Ice Queen was about to unfold.

With that cold tone, she turned away from Beth, as if Beth was an inanimate object, and spoke to me.

"Bill, would you like to fuck Beth?

"Sure, if she will eat you out while I fuck her and watch," I replied.

That perked Bill up enough that he turned his head just a little to watch. Beth on the other hand, froze where she was. She knew.

Lara addressed Beth sternly, saying, "Beth I want to see my husband's cock inside you. You will lay there and take it. I'm going to sit on your face while he fucks you. Now I want to hear you say you want my husband's dick in your cunt."

Beth looked at Bill to see what his reaction was, but Lara grabbed her head.

"You talk only to me! Now say it."

"P-p-please have Sam fuck me," stuttered Beth.

"What else?" demanded Lara.

"I want you to sit on my face so I can taste your pussy."

She looked almost terrified as she said this, and I suspected that in the cold light of day, she was afraid that Bill would lose respect for her if she let my wife humiliate her like this. Last night everyone was in the wild throes of passion, but to let Lara dominate her again in the morning frightened her.

I told her, "Beth, honey, look at Bill."

Lara said, "It's okay. Look at him."

When Beth did, she saw that he was pounding his meat like a young boy with his first porn mag. It was obvious he found this scene extremely erotic.

Lara caught the hint.

She said, "Beth, tell Bill that you want to be my slave for the next hour, and beg him for permission to do it!"

Beth turned to Bill, but she was having trouble getting the words out.

Lara winked at me and had me hand her the pearl necklace she had been wearing last night. (Remember those pearls?) They were faux pearls, with graduated sizes from four to twelve millimeters. I knew what was coming. Lara and I often did a version of this.

She deliberately made a point of coating them with personal lubricant directly over Beth's face.

She said, "Beth, these are going up your cunt. I'm going to pull them out one at a time. Each time I pull out a pearl, I want you to tell Bill what I just ordered you to tell him. One word per pearl."

With that, she pushed the necklace up inside Beth's vagina.

Lara pulled out the pearls, one at a time. Beth turned to Bill, who had stopped masturbating. He was as intently curious about what was going to happen next as I was.

Beth did not say anything when the first pearl came out, and my wife slapped her on the ass.

"One word for each pearl, Beth. Now!"

With each successive pearl, we heard Beth whimper, "Bill, - I - want - to -- be - Lara's - slave - for -- an - hour. -- Please - give - me -- your - permission!"

Lara said, "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

With that, she jerked the rest of the pearls out, making Beth gasp. The middle pearls were 12mm, about half an inch, and Lara had just gotten to those.

Turning to Bill, Lara said, "What about it Bill?"

Bill said, "Beth, you have my permission. You have no idea how hot this is making me."

He resumed his stroking as he said that.

Lara straddled the younger woman's face and then pulled Beth's face into her pussy. I opened Beth's legs and fingered her pussy, which was already pretty wet from the pearl experience. Then I got on top of her and fucked her. My wife's ass only a few inches in front of my face.

I could hear Beth making slurping sounds as she tongued and sucked my wife's pussy.

I could see a little dried lubricant still on my wife's ass, and I had an idea. I pointed to the lube tube, and Bill tossed it to me. I got my index finger nice and wet, and I reached out and just played with the rim of Lara's anus. I probed just a little bit, but didn't stick much of it in.

Lara was now getting a semi-DP. She had a tongue a little way into her pussy and a finger a little way into her butt. I couldn't even begin to imagine how that must have felt.

Lara cried out, and said, "For god's sake, whoever is fingering my ass, just stick your fucking finger in already!"

That was all the encouragement I needed, and my middle finger was now feeling the inside of my wife's rectum for the first time. I had never felt anything like it, and I could feel Lara's muscles pulse as she built to a loud, groaning climax and came first.

"Eat me, slave! Eat my cuuunt . . . ohhhh, god!"

Feeling her climax from an unfamiliar cavity was exciting and very, very erotic.

I pulled my finger out of her ass. She shuddered and then swung off our new lover's face so she could watch Beth and I fuck. She reached down and played with Beth's clit until we both came.

It wasn't a quiet climax, either.

Lara was saying, "Fuck my husband good or I will fist you without lubricant. Tell him you want his dick in your cunt. Say how much you liked licking my pussy!"

Beth repeated each command. Towards the end, it didn't come out very clear, but the poor girl tried to form the words Lara ordered her to say. In the final moments it was just wild, unabashed variations of, "AHHHHHHH!"

When I felt Beth's pussy start to contract, I was so far gone that I came, too. I don't remember what I was yelling, but I hope it didn't shock anyone who may have been passing by in the hallway.

Spent, I lay next to Beth, only to find my wife's hands once again on Beth's pussy.

She said, "Beth, I'm going to do something now to your cunt. I don't care how sensitive you are right now. You are going to take it and then take whatever comes next. Now tell me I can do whatever I want to your cunt. Tell me I own it!"

Beth told her, "Please do what you want with my pussy."

Lara stopped her and lightly slapped Beth's face. It was not meant to hurt Beth, simply to show Beth who was in charge.

"I didn't say 'pussy.' I said 'cunt.' I have a pussy. Slaves have cunts. Now say it right, slave."

"P-P-Please, Lara. Do whatever you want with my cunt. You own it."

Lara rewarded the submission with a kiss, and said, "There's my Good Girl."

I thought she was going to finger Beth, but instead, she spread Beth's pussy lips wide open and buried her face in her cunt! I could hear her licking and sucking. Beth, who had just climaxed, was squirming about with what must have been a sensory overload.

Lara emerged from her pussy. She turned around and looked like she was about to kiss Beth. She mumbled a single command

"Open."

Beth obediently opened her mouth. I could see that my wife had just sucked some of my cum out of Beth and was now letting it flow into her mouth as they kissed! Beth was swallowing it as fast as it was deposited. Bill came so hard we would have to clean cum off the rug three feet from where he was sitting.

When Lara was done, she lovingly caressed Beth's hair and kissed her. She softly told Beth that she was a beautiful woman again, and not a slave with a cunt.

"You're my angel."

She motioned Bill over, and the three of them spooned with Beth in the middle.

Bill said over and over, "I love you Beth, I love you."

Beth said, "That was some of the hottest sex I had ever imagined."

When Beth was finally composed, she asked Bill if what she had done was okay with him. Bill told her that he knew it was only role-playing, and that it turned him on a lot to watch it.

She said, "But Bill, you have told me that you are not into domination," after which she shrunk away from him a bit.

He immediately reassured her, pulling her closer again and saying, "Lover, doing it myself and watching Sam's sex goddess do it to you are two different matters entirely. I don't didn't care for the former, but I couldn't get enough of watching the latter."

Smiling, he said, "Look, Beth, I know you're not signing up for a dog collar and a rubber gag for around the house. What you two just did was just a made-up play.

"Anyway, I think if a real dominant/submissive couple saw what the two of you were just doing, they would have spit up their breakfast with laughter! I don't think they turn the act on and off like a light switch."

Beth finally laughed began to kiss Bill and Lara passionately, one after the other. She confessed that she had been incredibly turned on, and might have done anything that Lara commanded. She was initially terrified that if she acted out this fantasy, that Bill would lose respect for her. Now that she knew Bill loved it, her playful side emerged. She lightly rubbed her hand over Bill's penis while she looked at Lara.

"Can you give Bill a taste of your 'power,' Laura?" she asked.

Lara asked Bill if he was game, and Bill said, "Why the fuck not? After what I've seen tonight nothing would surprise me.

"Go ahead," he grinned, "and make it rough."

To our surprise, Lara reached back and slapped Bill hard enough to turn his head. It must have really stung!

Lara yelled at him, "Now that I have your attention, slave, I want you on all fours licking my pussy. Now!"

Bill got down on all fours in front of my wife and stuck his tongue in her pussy. I didn't know what to make of another man eating out my wife at her command.

Before I could say anything, Bill started laughing and got up.

He looked at Lara and said, "Nah. I'll just stick to fucking my wife and jerking off."

All four of us cracked up, and Beth realized that it would have been that easy to stop Lara's domination if she had really wanted Lara to stop.

Beth sat up and then knelt facing Lara. Her head was down, and she had her hands folded behind her back. Short of being tied up, I couldn't think of a more submissive pose. She was now role-playing to the hilt.

"Can I call you Mistress?" she asked in a voice that seemed to be coming from a schoolgirl.

That actually took Lara by surprise. She thought about it for a moment and then spoke softly.

"Yes you may, but only when I'm dominating you during sex. It wouldn't sound right otherwise, and I'd be embarrassed".

Beth gently took Lara's hand and guided it to her pussy. She pushed one finger inside herself. With one of Lara's fingers in Beth's cunt now, she looked into Lara's eyes.

"Lara, please order me to call you Mistress."

"Slave, call me mistress!"

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Then she took the finger out of her pussy and sucked on it. Lara took Beth's hand and did the same thing with a finger in her own pussy.

"I see," she said, "You are welcome, slave!"

She also removed the finger and licked it. They both giggled and hugged.

We all took turns in the bathroom and then got dressed.

Bill said, "We may be a bit over-dressed, but I think breakfast would be in order."

We all agreed. We walked to the coffee shop and asked for a corner booth away from others, if possible. The waitress said her name was Deb, and that she was going to be taking care of us. Deb looked at our attire, winked, and led us to a secluded spot.

Our attire suggested that we may have had a "sleepover" the previous night. I guessed Deb saw this a little more often that I might have thought two days ago.

We ordered and then sat back with our coffee.

I could tell there was a bit of tension. Beth broke the silence.

"I guess we all want to know what happened last night and again this morning. My journey started the first night at that moonlit window.

"Since I turned twenty I have been somewhat attracted to women, but never had thoughts about domination or submission until Lara had motioned me over the first night. The sight of an older woman in the moonlight, dressed in a black vintage slip had awakened something inside me, and I suddenly felt compelled to get on my hands and knees in front of Lara.

"I can't explain it. The thought of Lara standing over me exited me so much that I couldn't resist the impulse.

"I thought it may have been a transient impulse until last night. When Lara coldly said she wanted to see what I had on under my dress, the feelings started to come back. When Lara demanded that I ask for the fisting, I completely lost control, and would have been willing to do just about anything Lara demanded.

"The sex this morning was unexpected. When Lara started making demands again in front of Bill, I lost some confidence, though the physical act of being dominated was still as erotic and satisfying as the night before. I was afraid Bill would be disgusted if I continued. Now that I know Bill will support and encourage me beyond that first episode, I am becoming very comfortable with my lust for submission.

"The odd thing is that my desire is not continuous. Bill was right when he said a real D/s couple wouldn't turn it on and off like we did. They would probably have the lifestyle. We just acted out a fantasy."

She turned to Lara.

"Don't get me wrong, it was a hot fantasy. An erotic fantasy. A wicked, wonderful sinful fantasy . . ."

"Got it. You liked it," Lara said, deadpan.

We cracked up again.

Bill said, "By the way, sweetie, how did you know the abbreviation was "Ds?"

Beth tickled him and said, "You forgot, Honey. I work in a lingerie shop? We have a leather section, remember? And by the way, it's a capital D, a slash and a small s."

Blushing, Bill said, "Oh, right. Lara, how did you know Beth wanted that fantasy? You two were really in tune together whenever you both turned it on."

Lara said, "I sensed something in Beth when she crawled to my pussy on all fours. The next night when I told Beth that I wanted to see what she had worn to a voyeuristic lesbian tryst, Beth's body language confirmed that my suspicions were probably right.

"I had never thought about domination, but thought it would fun to try if Beth wanted to go along with it. I just wanted to do something wild and new. My first attempt at it was so sexually exiting that I knew I would want it at least once every time Beth and I meet. I hope that is okay, Beth."

"I think it's way more than okay!"

Bill was surprised by Lara's statement.

"You mean you had never thought about dominating anyone, man or woman, before last night?"

Lara said. "That's right. I just felt that Beth would enjoy it, and I suddenly found it hot for the first time in my life. The worst I figured could happen would be that Beth would tell me to go fuck myself, which wouldn't be such a bad thing either with all of you watching."

The three of us laughed.

Bill turned to Lara with a thoughtful look.

He finally said, "Lara, I think I may have some insight here. My guess is that you are a litigator, and have cross examined witnesses in court. Am I right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You're good, right? Win a lot of cases by tripping up witnesses for the other side?"

"Yeah. So?"

"When you said your professor commented on your gift of oral argument, I think he saw in you the ability to read people. I'll bet that when you are cross-examining a witness, you can read when he's lying."

"Sometimes, I guess. I don't think about it when I'm doing it. I always thought about it as an instinct."

"That's my point. You read Beth's emotions and body language, and your instinct took over. You decided in a flash that she would play your game with you."

"Wow," chimed in Beth, "my lover has superpowers!"

We all picked up our coffee mugs and toasted Lara.

I said, "Here's to Fister-Woman, Master Mind-Reading Sex Ninja!"

We had another laugh at Lara's expense, as the toast really made her blush.

Bill rubbed his face where Lara has slapped him. It was still a bit red.

Laughingly he said, "Damn, Lara, I'm sure glad you hadn't practiced doing that. Any harder and I'd be checking out how good my dental coverage is."

"Sorry, Bill. That was kind of intentional. When Beth suggested that you and I try a . . . what was it Beth? . . . oh, yeah, a D/s role play, I couldn't think of anything else that I still wanted to do. My pussy was getting worn out, and I had just had my ass invaded for the second time in twelve hours. I figured if I gave you a good smack, you might not want to do anything else."

Bill laughed and said, "I was only going to try it for a few seconds so that Beth could see that I tried. I will tell you, though, that slap made it a lot easier to decide to stop."

Laura held out an open palm and said, "Happy to help, Sport. Any time you need a fresh one, come see me."

Bill leaned over and gave her a little kiss.

"If I ever need a professional beating, I'll be sure to look you up."

Another round of laughter.

I asked Beth what her relationship was like with Bill. She kissed him with genuine affection.

"I would do just about anything for him."

"Do you act out all of your fantasies? Lara continued.

"We try most of them, but some are not successful. Bill could get a few fingers inside me, but his hands were too large to fist me without extreme pain, for instance, and Bill won't let me stick anything up his ass."

Lara and Bill held their palms together. Bill's hand was twice the size of Lara's.

Lara said, "No wonder he couldn't fist you! That hand would have split either of our anuses in two!"

I said, "Great breakfast conversation, you two. Ass-splitting-anal-over-easy with a side of fisting."

Lara intentionally picked up an especially runny part of her over-easy eggs, and slurped it off the fork.

"Oh, sorry, sweetie," she said with a smile.

Bill said, "Think about the sequence of events. The first night was a spontaneous event. There was no pre-planning. The moonlight and the fact that the two of us had had been madly petting were enhanced by the sudden fear of discovery, followed immediately by an invitation from a sexy woman in sexy underwear. Beth, this caused you to react instinctively. Whatever latent desires you had about having a woman dominate you were exposed that night when Lara motioned you over. We were all caught in the heat of passion.

"There is no way we could have planned that meeting. Even if we could have thought it up, none of us could have done it cold. Finding that patio seat next to what we thought was an empty room was the only setup that could have ever worked. It was random, but it was magic.

"By the way, you two, we had been hiking all afternoon, and found ourselves close to you resort. We used our Resort Card to have a light dinner at the diner here, and were on the way home when we decided to fool around a little on your patio bench.

"The next day, you discovered that Lara was in the same profession as me. Until I took you away from it, you worked in an office where people like Lara told you what to do on a daily basis. Now you had a woman like that ordering her to do what you secretly yearned to do the most: to have sex with a woman in front of me and to obey her commands."

Beth thought about it for a minute.

"There might be something in your theory. Very methodical. Very lawyerlike."

Lara and Beth took a sip of coffee.

With a straight face, Bill said, "Thank you, Sweets. It's either that or you are just a submissive slut who wants to be tied up and spanked by a Grade A piece of dominant ass like Lara here."

Lara and Beth both laughed so hard they spit coffee all over the tablecloth and had to wipe their noses.

Bill gave me a high five and said to Beth, "Babe, you do what you want to do. As long as I'm a part of it and you don't get hurt, I'm with you all the way. If you want a hot babe like Lara to boss you around once in a while, it's fine by me as long as I get to watch. I've never had a woman turn me on as much as you do, and I'll do almost anything to make you happy. Maybe someday you'll even accept my proposal."