Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara gasped, turned to Beth.

"You had this love-hunk propose to you and you didn't say yes?"

Beth said, "Well, no, not yet."

Lara gave Beth a look with a raised eyebrow and asked, "You're not thinking about going totally lesbian are you?"

Beth actually blushed, and said, "Oh, no. I like guys. Girls are more of an occasional urge."

Lara said, "I don't get it. You have a sexual madman here who takes good care of you. Not just your physical needs, but your emotional needs as well. Girl, where in hell are you going to find another man who will support you in either working or staying home, who will give you great sex, who will let you suck pussy whenever you get the urge, and who will let you fuck other men when it suits you? On top of that, he likes it when you want a woman to slap you around. Beth, it doesn't get any better than this!"

We didn't know that Deb had just brought our food and had set it on a stand just behind our booth. She was red as a beet, obviously having heard my wife's last comments.

She brushed against my leg as she reached over me to serve Lara. She almost put her tits in Beth's face when she reached over her to serve Bill.

When she bent over, I could see down her uniform top. Her breasts were encased in a red push-up bra, and the view was panoramic!

When she saw me staring at them, she just continued to serve Bill, giving me a little smile.

When she was done serving, Lara got her attention.

"How much did you hear?"

Deb blushed again. She turned to Beth.

"Enough to know that you'd be crazy not to marry him!"

With that, she rushed off with her serving trays.

Beth said, "Hay Sam, did you enjoy her boob show while she tried to get me to lick her titties?"

I laughed and said I did.

Lara, said, "That's wonderful, you pervert. You better tip big."

Lara asked, "Well now that we know each other, what's next? I know the last two nights were pretty good ice breakers, but now that we've actually made the big commitment to sit together and have breakfast we need to talk about the future."

Beth laughed and said, "Yeah. Sex is OK, but nothing bonds us together like bacon."

She then stuck a strip of bacon half into her mouth and leaned over Bill towards Lara. Lara nibbled the exposed strip right down to Beth's lips, and ended it with a light peck on the lips. Bill and I applauded.

Bill said, "I know the weekend was really great. It appears it was an eye opener for everyone. What Beth and I would like to know is this: Was this a one-time fling so you two could fulfill a fantasy, or do you think you would really like to get together once in a while for some more world-class sex?

"We have to check out today, and we would really like to see the two of you again. I don't think we could find another couple like you in a million years."

I looked at Lara questioningly, and she responded by squeezing my hand and nodding. I pulled out my cell phone.

"I guess it's time to start exchanging last names and contact information."

Beth breathed a sigh of relief.

She looked at Lara and said, "I was so afraid that I was going to lose the only woman who really understands my needs. I mean, my life with Bill has been a dream, but that other part of me was waiting for the right person to release it. I know that you had yearnings to be with a woman, and I was thrilled to be your first. I know we will all provide each other with a safe environment to explore our fantasies."

I picked up my coffee and toasted, "Here's to fantasies!"

They all clinked coffee mugs with me. We all promised that no subject for discussion would be taboo, though we were certain that once in a while one of us would come up with a fantasy that the other three wouldn't try.

I leaned towards the others.

In a low voice, I said, "Speaking of wild fantasies, if you two do get married, can I watch my wife fuck Beth with a strap-on in her wedding dress?"

We all cracked up again until Beth got quiet, and looked down at her coffee cup.

Quietly, she said, "I think that may be a possibility now. You two have brought me closer to saying 'yes' to Bill than I have ever been. If I decide to marry him, I can think of no better way of sealing our friendship than going wild on our wedding night."

Turning to kiss Bill, she added, "As long as he gets to fuck me first, of course."

Lara turned to me. She was blushing. I asked her what was wrong, and she whispered something in my ear. I nodded.

She turned to Bill and Beth and said, "If you two get married, I'm going to give you both a present. Beth, I'll do you in your wedding dress with your choice of strap-ons. Bill, I just got permission from Sam to break my rule about penises other than his. If this girl marries you, we want you to fuck me as well. Flat-out boy-girl straight fuck with both of these two watching."

Beth said, "Oh god, I'd really love to see that. You would do that for Bill?"

Lara nodded, and the two of them hugged. I saw Beth's hand ride up on Lara's leg.

I barely heard her whisper, "Thank you, Mistress."

She removed her hand from my wife's crotch. Beth blushed again.

Lara said, "You're welcome."

After we exchanged names, phone numbers and addresses, we discovered that we only lived about an hour away from Bill and Beth. We agreed to spend a weekend at their house in three weeks.

Bill said, "I wish we had another day here, but we have to check out and get on the road."

We all stood up and hugged. Beth kissed me, and Lara kissed Bill. Lara then kissed Beth full on the mouth for about a minute while they embraced. When they broke apart, I could see that they were both crying. After everything that had happened over the weekend, I decided that was the sexiest thing I had seen yet.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone watching as they kissed. It was Deb, across the room. She apparently thought it was sexy, too, as I saw her wipe a tear away.

Bill said, "Thanks for breakfast and a really great weekend," and they left.

After Bill and Beth left, Lara and I sat down again to have a little more coffee. She rubbed my leg under the tablecloth.

"I guess we have some more menu items to add to Column C," she said.

"And when we're with them, there are a few more Column B choices, as well. Let's see, factoring in three people instead of two, we probably tripled Column B."

"Too bad they had to leave today. What are we going to do for the rest of the day?"

"Anything you want to do."

She said, "Anything?" in a playful tone.

I said, "Yup. Anything."

I was expecting her to say antiquing or hiking or swimming. Maybe a trip to the spa for a massage and sauna.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Well, then let's find out what time Deb gets off work."

I laughed and said, "I think I've created a sex monster! I like it!"

She just leaned over and gave a kittenish growl in my ear. I would have taken it as a joke, but her left hand lightly brushed my penis through my slacks as she growled. That and the fact that she was playing with her pearl necklace with her right hand.

When I pulled out my Resort Card and held it up for Deb to see, Lara squeezed my arm, and I knew I might be in for another memorable evening.