Moonlit Dream

Story Info
Longing leaves dreamer fulfilled deep in the night.
1.3k words
3.4
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is late and the air is softly flowing through the trees. The breeze rippling the surface of the open water. The stars glitter and the moon casts a soft light to my shoulders and the path before me. I am driven by an internal longing, a hunger far out of control. I feel my soul aching for something...anything to sustain itself for another moment without you. I walk in a different direction than usual. I smell the flowers that are no longer able to be seen. I feel the texture of the grass though I walk on a plain path. I feel the warmth of the moonlight wrap around my body. I feel the freedom of the weightlessness in water though I am on land. I see past the water and the other lands in between and now I see you.

You are taking the same steps, the same path to me. My senses are aware of everything. Everything they are not suppose to be. I hear you breathe. Feeling every exhale against my cheek as the sound dances softly in my ear. I feel you coming closer. I close my eyes and see you clearly. I stand and you circle me. I am peace. The longing lessens. I feel tears fall from my eyes, the joy of you coming to me again.

I feel your fingertips glide from my hands up my arms. I feel the warmth sink into every pore as they touch my shoulders. I feel the heat of passion build as they float across my neck bringing me to you. Drawing my lips to yours. The meeting is delicate. Lips opening to exchange each breath. We could survive this way. One breathing for the other.

I taste you first with restraint as if you may not be real. I then go deeper searching for more. Your hands pull me against you. I feel like I am melting...melting into you. You have come to be satisfied. Together we shall find our need fulfilled.

The surroundings change to suit our needs. Everything conforms to our desires. You trace my lips with a single fingertip. I softly smile at the vision before me. I whisper your name and tell you I need you. You sit on the edge of the bed. A bed shared by no others, new at the moment, never to be shared again.

With our eyes looking into each other, searching for the love hidden for this moment, you unbutton each barrier holding me from you. I feel freedom as more of me is revealed to your touch. I do the same to all that keeps you from me. I move my fingers down your chest to your pants and ask you to stand. I free you and cradle you in my hands. I kiss your cheek. I nibble at your earlobe. I taste my way down your neck, your chest and going down on my knees I kneel before you. I look up at you with a silent request for permission. Your hands slip into my hair and draw me to the gift granted.

I can smell you as I dreamed it would be. Skin soft as a rose petal. I have savored nothing as much as this. I lick my way around your shape as it grows. I suck each jewel as if polishing to reveal their beauty. You are aching for my mouth. You guide yourself into me. Slowly you move in. My tongue is the magic that will draw you in. My lips keep you captive. I suck you in for security. Holding you as you grow deeper into me. You are mine. I want to swallow you. You feel you could lose yourself this way and not regret one moment. You pull me back and you out. You lift me up and kiss me deep. This time it is a spark to ignite a flame. It burns in both of us. The sweet pain is calling. We must answer.

You sit on the bed and I stand before you bare except for the wanting. I bring your mouth to my breast. I caress your neck...run my fingers through your hair. Drink me into you I ask. I feel the sucking intensify. Your mouth is my heaven. I want inside of you. I moan. I need you so. I ask you to give me more. Your fingers follow my command. I feel them step down my body as you suck me in. You draw heavily from one breast and then to the other. Hungrily, you bite at me, licking me. Your hands sliding down to my secret door and your fingers touch the sweetest spot of all.

They slide delicately one by one inside. I become weak as they tap against my clit. You support me. I beg for you to wait but it is not heard. You suck and plunge deeper as your hand grabs my universe. I cry out, shaking, collapsing into the palm of your hand. I tremble and you are ravenous in my weakness. Now you shall feed. You lay back and then kiss me to share what there is to come again. I know where my place is to be. I settle myself over you. I straddle your face and venture to your South. I worship this pole. I again suck you in and feel you enter me to taste me again. Your tongue probing and my lips inhaling you down deep. I moan and you feel the vibration. Like waves you ride with them down my throat gasping against the release. You fill me and I drink you. I shall never be thirsty again. I am not complete. Not yet. I find my way heading to your North. I straddle you and lay on you to taste us blended together. Sweetest taste in the world.

I touch every inch of you. We will be one as I rise up over you. You watch me slide you home. You grasp my hips to set the movement. I bring your hands to my breasts to do as you will. I move faster grinding into your body. You guide my hips where you need me to be. I cry out and call your name. I beg you to take me and claim me now. You tell me not just yet. You ease me onto my back and tell me to ask for it again. I ask you once more to open me and release me above all else. I shudder as you enter me looking into my eyes. The sweet satisfaction of your penetration. You travel deeper. With your eyes you break through the barriers never broken before. As you do I call your name and ask for to join me there but you go further still never leaving my eyes. You refuse to turn back. You want nothing less than all I have to give and demand for me to give it to you....to let it go. I arch my back and squirm but you drive yourself into me anchoring me still. You ask who I belong to and I moan. You demand to know who...pulling me deep into you with your eyes.

You. I belong to you. I look into your eyes and the fire calls me in. I answer the sacrifice for this moment. I no longer belong anywhere else. I look within you and I find my home. I vow I belong to you. You whisper that you shall never have to ask again and release yourself deep within me. My legs wrap around you to hold you prisoner. You touch every last place inside of me and claim all or it as your own. We dissolve into each other becoming one. Deep in this night there is nothing left to long for.