Moonshadows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, I'm good." I looked at him again and noticed that, indeed, the cold didn't seem to be having any effect on him. In fact, he'd been carrying the garment around on his arm the whole time. "Here," he said again, and draped it carefully around my shoulders. The heavy material had an instant effect at blocking out the cold, and there was a lingering scent on the collar that must have been his. I drew the front closed, and snuggled my chin down a little, enjoying the smell and the feeling. One side of his mouth curled up as he watched me.

"What?" I demanded shyly.

He shrugged, still smiling. "Just thinking how cute you look in my jacket. Especially when you tuck your little chin down like that."

I blushed, dropping my eyes. Then I smiled, and looked up again coyly. "I wonder what exactly you think such flattery will earn you?"

He suddenly stepped close enough that the corners of the jacket I wore brushed his thighs, and I caught my breath. He still smiled, but there was a raptness in his eyes that made me tremble, in either anticipation or apprehension. Maybe a little of both, really.

"I was thinking a little of this, actually." He lightly captured my chin in his hand, his thumb brushing across my lips.

I could only stare back at him, breathless. Those strange, scary, wonderful eyes seemed to assess my reaction. Whatever they found, he quickly came to a decision and bent to boldly take my lips in a strong, warm kiss. I quaked in surprise, but my eyes slid closed, and I found myself leaning into the kiss, my hands coming to rest on his firm chest.

We parted, our faces still only inches away from each other, as we drew a breath to go back for more. A golden warmth filled my body, emanating from where our bodies touched, and I slowly melted into him, my fingers sliding up his chest to curl in the shirt at his shoulders. I felt his arms wrap around me, one of his hands against my lower back, the other at the nape of my neck. I was immersed in his smell, his heat, his strength and I had never felt more attractive.

His lips coaxed mine apart with gentle insistence, his tongue seeking my own. To one as inexperienced as I, the sensation was both bizarre and extremely exciting. I didn't know quite how to respond. So I merely let myself enjoy it, and before long, I found I was kissing him back. And according to the low rumble of pleasure he made deep in his chest, I must have been doing something right.

He pulled me a little closer, and my arms slipped up to circle his neck. The move stretched my body so that its entire length was pressed against the firm warmness that was Rafe, and, to my somewhat distracted amusement, I realized he was practically holding me up. I was so absorbed in our kissing, however, that I hardly cared.

After a time, he straightened, and I was forced to let my hands slide back down his front again, or risk being lifted off the ground. My eyes opened dazedly to find him staring down at me with a lopsided, toothy grin. Something about that expression left me with the distinct impression that had we not been in a public, chilly park, our interaction right then would have gone far beyond simple kissing. I shivered again, not from the cold, and knew that as soon as I was alone in my room that night, there was going to be some serious autoeroticism going on.

"You're still cold?" He teased.

I blushed, not daring to tell him the truth. "Yeah..."

He carefully pulled the edges of his jacket more closely together to block out the chill, then paused for a moment. Finally, he couldn't seem to resist and used the grip to hold me in place as he bent back down for another kiss that lost none of its heat for its brevity. When he pulled back, I stumbled forward slightly, having unconsciously leaned into him again. He chuckled. "Careful, baby. The paths in these parks are pretty uneven, and the light's not so good. You could trip."

He was teasing me again, smug in the realization of the effect his attentions were having on me. I blushed harder, but I wasn't going to let myself be completely outdone. "Especially if you're there to help, right?" I returned, raising an eyebrow and smiling slightly, despite the flushing in my face.

He looked surprised for just a second before letting out a short laugh, his teeth flashing white in the near-darkness. "Oh, that's the only way I'd have it." Then he said a little more seriously, "We should probably get you home, though, before you turn into a popsicle."

I sighed. It probably was the wise thing to do to call it a night there, and it still was terribly chilly, but I didn't want our contact to end just yet. Then again, I was so absolutely turned-on from everything that I wasn't sure I'd be able to control myself if he thought to take things to another level. So I nodded and compromised with myself saying, "Why don't you walk me home, then?"

His arm wrapped possessively around my shoulders and I cuddled into his firm warmth. "My pleasure," he answered in his silkily growling way.

We didn't say much on the walk to my apartment. I just enjoyed the sensation of being close, and reveled in whatever miracle had placed him at my side. For his part, he seemed content in the silence, and he modified his naturally long strides to accommodate my much smaller ones. As we approached our destination, I noted that the lights were on in some of the windows, which meant Cara was home. I knew her presence would keep me from doing anything too rash where Rafe was concerned, so I felt secure enough to invite him up for something warm to drink before he headed to his own place again.

He let me go as I unlocked the door and stepped inside, calling, "I'm back, Cara!" Following after me, Rafe looked around, his chest swelling as he took a slow, deep breath. As I closed the front door, I added, "There's someone I want you to meet."

A second later, Cara appeared in the door frame to the living room, loose pajama pants resting low on her hips and her gorgeous blond hair swept up in a clip, effortlessly beguiling wisps of it tumbling out around her face and neck. Her eyes widened as she saw who I had with me.

Right then, seeing her in all her unprepared glamor, seeing her as a stranger most likely would, I had a terrible thought: she was the exact kind of person Rafe should be with, not me. What the hell was I thinking to bring him here to see her when our relationship was still so new, so untested, and so easily dissolvable? Surely he'd move on from me in an instant, now that he knew of this superior lady, so much more suited to his class than someone like me.

But just before these destructive thoughts could really take off, I felt Rafe come up close behind me and place his large hands on my shoulders, felt the possessive strength still in his touch, and I relaxed again. The move reassured me that he wasn't going anywhere.

"Cara, this is Rafe," I said in quiet happiness. I looked up over my shoulder to him and said, "And Rafe, this is Cara, my housemate who I was telling you about."

Cara seemed to snap herself out of her little reverie and came over to us saying, "It's great to meet you."

"Likewise," he returned, and shook her offered hand.

"I was gonna make some tea or something, for Rafe and myself." I informed her. "You want anything?"

"Oh, sure. Some ginger tea would be great." She said, her eyes twinkling.

I nodded and gestured for Rafe to come with me into the kitchen. After I put the kettle on, I told him I was going to go hang up my stuff, and passed Cara on my way to the hooks in the entranceway. Catching my gaze, she widened her eyes dramatically and mouthed to me, Holy shit! before continuing on to the kitchen. She sat down across from Rafe and gave him a winning smile. Then she proceeded to launch into a series of questions that even under the disguise of simple curiosity, I recognized as being little tests for him. Probably to see if he was "worthy" of me.

I found myself flushing again, even as I shook my head and smiled at Cara's protectiveness. I just hoped Rafe wouldn't be offended. But when I returned to the kitchen, he was replying to Cara's interrogation in a mellow, tolerant way, and my concern dissipated.

Slipping into the chair next to him, I watched their exchange passively until Cara finally seemed satisfied and sat back again, and the topics turned to less weighted matters. In the middle of one of my few contributions, I was interrupted by a sudden yawn and had to pause. Laughing Cara said, "I think it's past poor Selene's bedtime."

I rolled my eyes. "I blame the warm tea and lack of caffeine therein."

Rafe grinned but pushed back his chair and stood. "I'd better get going, anyway. It was nice meeting you, Cara. And thanks for the tea."

"Ditto," Cara replied. "You're welcome back anytime." As Rafe and I walked back to the front door, I saw Cara give me a sly wink and I had to smile again.

Just before he crossed the threshold, Rafe turned again and asked, "Give me a call when you've got some time off again, yeah?"

"You can count on it."

"Good. I will." Taking my chin gently in hand, he bent again for a quick, last kiss, his mouth warm and firm as he manipulated my lips skillfully. "Goodnight, Selene." Then he turned away and started walking down the hall.

"Night," I called softly back, my voice breathless from the parting kiss. He raised his hand in farewell, and cast me one final grin over his shoulder before disappearing around the corner. I closed the door and went dazedly back into the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" Cara said, aloud this time. I smiled at her dreamily in return.

"I know."

"I mean, you told me he was hot stuff, and I believed you, but... Damn!" She shook her head appreciatively.

"I know."

"And he's so into you, Selene! Even just sitting there next to you, it was obvious."

"I know." I was filled with a warm, buoyant, giddy feeling. Everything was so good. Perfect.

She jumped up and gave me a random, strong hug. "I'm really happy for you, hun." She murmured at my ear. "You deserve this."

"Thank you." I beamed at her. "I think I'm gonna take your advice though, and call it a night... It's been a long day. A great one, but a long one."

"Okay, I'll be up for a while still. But you sleep well, sweetie."

"You too, whenever that happens." I smiled at her again and went to my room, closing and locking the door. My hand lingered on the door handle for a moment as I let my giddiness wash over me. Almost immediately though, the tide of arousal I'd been battling with all night surged and I couldn't wait any longer to get some much-needed release.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and kicked off my shoes, wiggling out of the tight jeans and my underwear in the same motion. By the time I reached my bed, my bra and socks were strewn on the floor with the rest of my clothing and I stretched, naked on my bed at last.

I took both my breasts in my hands, rubbing my hardening nipples between my fingers before trailing my fingertips down my stomach to my thighs. One hand slipped inward to slide along my wet slit. Given how worked-up Rafe had gotten me over the course of the night, I was already dripping. My slickened finger roved up and down my cleft until I couldn't stand it anymore and brushed it over my highly-sensitive clit.

I gasped then clamped my lips shut so as to stifle the moan that threatened to escape. Very slowly, and very deliberately, I took the pad of one finger and dragged it up and down my clitoral shaft, then over the button itself, until I was going crazy. I pressed harder, and rubbed faster, reveling in the almost overwhelming sensation that the movement was eliciting. I was just too aroused to take things slow tonight, and it became more and more obvious as my rubbing got continuously more urgent.

Soon, my other hand got involved as well, taking the place at my clit while my well-lubricated one dropped down slightly to press against my entrance. My willing flesh yielded to the intrusion, stretching around my finger and sending intense, blissful sensation to my brain.

I desperately wanted something bigger up my pussy, but as I started sliding another finger into my slick hole, the stretching, almost painful feeling brought back a little lucidity, and I went back to just the one. To make up for it, I rubbed my clit harder, and shoved deeper with my finger until I was panting and whimpering helplessly, my body thrumming on the edge of climax.

My head tossed to the side, and in my hair I caught the faintest trace of Rafe's scent lingering there. Rafe. I imagined his hot mouth working its magic not just on my lips, but moving down to bite my nipples. I groaned softly and my back arched into the imaginary touch. I could almost feel it. His lips would work their way down my stomach next, and he would pause at my navel to tickle me playfully with his tongue. But then, oh then he would move even further south and when he did...

A shudder passed through me and I bit off a cry, my finger mashing down on my clit. I was so close. Heedless of any consequence now, I rammed my finger into my cunt all the way to the knuckle. My pussy rippled around the digit while the rest of my body tensed in anticipation, until that last bit of sensation against my inner walls finally sent me over the edge. My hips jerked and my body writhed as I came hard, and a faint mewling cry escaped from between my clenched teeth. All the while my finger stayed pressed against my clit, driving my orgasm on with each involuntary quiver of my body. The friction lifted me higher and higher until I couldn't stand it anymore, and my arms fell limply to my sides.

As I lay there panting, ordered thought returning bit by bit, it occurred to me that if tonight was any indication, I'd be getting quite a lot of practice in the masturbation department. Especially since I was, astonishingly, still horny. Really, what had that man done to me?

One my hands traced lazily along my thigh, towards my pussy again, and I shivered from the tickling sensation. Then I sighed and let my hand drop back down again.

It was late though, and I was filled with a pleasant lethargy from finally having cum at long last. So instead of acting on my continuing arousal, I wriggled under the covers and closed my eyes. I hadn't ever bothered turning the lights in my room on, so the only illumination was the moonlight that streamed in though my window. Its silvery glow whispered over the bare skin of my shoulder as I nestled deeper into the blankets, and filled the room with a stillness that slowly lulled me into sleep.

It had been quite a day, and to my great wonder and delight, it seemed to only be the start.

12