Moonshine, Mama and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers

Then I felt the tips of my mother's fingers digging down into the clenched muscles of my ass, pushing on me and trying to get me all the way inside her empty, lonely womb. I pushed and probed, prodded and pounded my pole inside her as I stroked back and forth in her hole. And I finally did reach the bottom. I finally was balls deep in ma. My nuts banged her ass as my pubic bone bumped, even bruised her pubic mound. ALL EIGHT INCHES IN!

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt my mother's body jerk as every muscle in her body clamped down and began to shake. 'What was happening?' my fevered brain wondered. Was she having a convulsion? Had I done something wrong?

"Oh—Godddddd, oh, Godddd, Cummminngggg—" I heard her gasp as I felt her pussy squeeze down around my cock, contracting and releasing with each shaking spasm of pleasure that undulated through it. She was coming! My mother was having an orgasm! I'd made her CUM! Hell, before now, I thought only guys could have an orgasm. I didn't even really know what an orgasm was, or that women could have one, too. All I knew was when I jacked off long enough, some gooey, white jism would shoot out of my cock. Now mom was doing the same thing? It was fucking wild.

It was all too much and I felt like someone had just smacked me on the ass as my cock twitched and a giant stream of cream came spewing out of it into the clutching depths of my mama's cunny.

"Oh—God—Yessss—" she screamed out, driving her heels into my ass and forcing me into her all the way up to the hilt as our groins slammed together consummating the defilement. "Commminnnnggg . . againnnnnn— " she groaned.

"Sorrrrieeeee—" I groaned out, lunging up, trying to push in even deeper every time my peter kicked and fired off another blast inside her. I couldn't believe that I'd cum so quickly. Sometimes it would take me ten or even fifteen minutes to cum when I was jacking off, but it seemed that I'd barely gotten my cock inside her before I was coming. But she'd had an orgasm, too. It was crazy! I'd never felt anything so fantastic. This was a million times, no, a trillion times, no, a gazillion times better than jacking off. I would never jack-off again, I swore. Not as long as my ma was with me.

I could see she was looking up at me with wide tear-stained eyes and wetness was freely flowing down her cheeks.

Had I done something to hurt her? What? What had I done wrong?

"What's wrong, mother?" I whispered, leaning down, trying to kiss the dampness off her cheeks.

"Nothing's wrong, Baby. I'm just so happy for us," she blubbered, finding my lips with hers as she hungrily returned my kisses.

I knew that I had a lot to learn about women and their ways. About love. About everything. But I had an excellent teacher. And I knew that ma would teach me everything I needed to know . . . I wondered if mom would mind giving me a titty-fuck when I got hard again?

oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers