Moore, Moore, Moore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh, yessssss! Fill me up, baby! Fill my ass with that meat! Fuck me deep, Henry! Fuck me good and deep!"

After a few minutes, I was buried inside her, my pubic hair scratching against her ass cheeks. I had never felt such a tightness and I knew I was going to cum before too long. I slowly pulled back, until I was halfway out, before pushing back in. I heard her husky voice begging me to continue and my pace picked up in response. In and out, in and out. I could feel Demi's hand bump against my balls as they dangled between her legs and I guessed that she was stroking herself once more.

I was pumping into her as hard as I had into her cunt, grunting with the extra effort required to force my way inside her. The sensations were incredible, gripped so snugly by her asshole as I was. By now we were both out of control, delirious with sexual ecstasy and concerned only with reaching orgasm. I could feel my balls tighten up and I knew I was close. However, I was hopeful that I could hold off at least until Demi began to cum.

It was difficult, however, to do so. I tried to think about baseball, about the three stooges, about anything but the fact that I was fucking an asshole for the first time. Don't ask me how, but it worked. I held out for a few minutes more and suddenly Demi began to shout and push back against me.

Her sounds were little more than grunts, just like my own. No words were necessary anyway. Her hand was still busy between her legs and I knew I couldn't hold off any longer. My cock swelled even larger and my strokes became more unsteady as I began to cum. Seconds later, Demi began to orgasm as well, moaning deeply into the cushions on the back of the furniture as she did so.

I was totally spent, as worn out as I ever had been. I slumped down over Demi's back and kissed the side of her neck before collapsing to the floor. She relaxed too, falling onto the sofa lengthwise. For the next five minutes, the only sound was our breathing, first shallow and quick, then gradually turning to a deeper, measured pace. Finally, Demi broke the silence with a giggle, that quickly grew into full fledged laughter. She sounded so happy I couldn't help but join in, and we lay there, naked, covered in sweat, laughing like little children.

12