Moral Climate Ch. 06

Story Info
Here's where we are today.
1.9k words
4.76
41.3k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,664 Followers

Thank you to all who have stayed with me. You may want to read the previous chapters before reading this one. The story has been edited by Estragon, who made it a much better read.

*

My life has been as good as it's ever been. Tina was my girlfriend and her daughters liked me. I was in my new position and was quite comfortable in it. I made new friends and saw some of my old ones like Jenny and Mark. Yes, life was good. All I needed now was to find a nice apartment or condo.

It was the end of September when I got a call from Tina saying she needed to talk to me but not over the phone. I was a bit worried. She had a job at a loan company that she took after the death of her husband. She was a CPA but stopped working full time after the birth of the girls.

I arrived at her house before the girls got home. "What is it Tina? You seemed very nervous on the phone."

"I have a right to be. I went to the doctor today for my annual checkup and she told me I was pregnant. I'm forty-four years old. I'm too old to get pregnant."

"Apparently not. How far along are you?" I asked.

"It's not funny Jeff. The doctor told me just over two months. What are we going to do? What about the girls when they find out?"

"One thing at a time. First we are going to get married. Do you love me enough to marry me?"

"Of course I do you stupid man. I've always loved you."

"That part's settled. As for the girls, let me tell them." At that moment the girls came walking in the room. They must have come in the back door.

"Tell us what Jeff? Is there a problem?" asked Bev.

"I want to marry your mother. I need to know if it is ok with both of you. We thought we'd get married in a couple of weeks."

"Sure, we know you two love each other and we're fine with that. We're happy that Mom found someone, but what's the rush? Is Mom pregnant or something?" said Bev with a laugh. We weren't laughing.

"Oh my God! Mom, are you pregnant?" asked Bev. When Tina didn't answer Bev said, "What part of be careful didn't you understand when we had our talk? How far along are you?"

Tina spoke. "A little over two months. I didn't think I would get pregnant at forty-four. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you girls. We didn't mean for it to happen. That's why we want to get married soon"

"Technically you were forty-three at the time, Mom," said Sue. "By my calculations it must have happened at the reunion. I guess you can say you had too much to drink and Jeff, did you ever think of wearing a condom? At least in the beginning?"

"Girls, I'm sorry but we all make mistakes. I love your mother and you girls also. I believe we can be a happy family."

"There's no doubt there, Jeff, but your mistake is going to cost you," said Sue.

"Cost me what? I don't understand."

"We're going to throw Mom a wedding and you'll have to pay for it. You and Mom won't have to do anything but come up with the money. Bev and I will handle all the details. Is it a deal?"

"I love you girls!" said Tina to her daughters. They both hugged her and told her they loved her too.

"Jeff, just so you know we love you too. We know you'll treat Mom with love. You two do make a good couple and Jeff, you'll make a good father," said Bev. I can't explain on good that made me feel coming from these girls.

Life as I knew it was about to change. The girls grabbed the bull by the horns and ran with planning the wedding. They had only three weeks. They needed a list from me of who I wanted to invite. They said they didn't have time to send out invitations so they got on the phone and called everyone on my list.

I couldn't believe how quick these girls worked. They called Angie and Barb and had them help with the phone calls and taking the RSVP's. They went to school and when they got home they started again on the wedding plans.

Both Tina and I offered to help but Bev told us we did enough. I think it was suppose to be a dig about getting Tina pregnant. One evening they went shopping with Tina to buy a dress. They also got a dress for each of them to wear.

I was getting calls at work from different people congratulating me. Dad called me and said Sue had called him and he was surprised. She had asked him to be best man and he accepted. He told me he was honored that I had chosen him.

Jenny had called Tina and accepted being the maid of honor. Tina said she blew Jenny's mind when she told her she was pregnant.

So to recap Jenny was the matron of honor, Bev and Sue were bridesmaids. My dad was my best man and Mark and my future brother in law Jim were my groomsmen.

I was in my office when Mildred, my private secretary, told me that I had two young ladies who wanted to speak to me. I asked her if they had an appointment and she said they didn't but I might want to see them anyway. It was Bev and Sue.

"Jeff, we're sorry to bother you at work but this is very important," said Sue. "We got a hall for the reception and a catering service willing to do it after they found out who it was for. You're a pretty important man in this area. We even found a DJ who does oldies but goody songs. Our problem is they need verification from an adult and payment up front."

"How did you manage to do all of this? You girls are really special. After college I promise you a position with this company."

"Thank you Jeff but Grandpa, your dad, already promised us the job." I couldn't help smiling. They had Dad wrapped around their finger too.

I called Mildred into the office and the girls gave the information to her. I told her it was top priority to call these people and make sure they received a check. The caterers would receive a down payment till we found out how many people were attending.

I thanked the girls for all they were doing for their mother and me. I had no idea how big this had gotten. They actually gave me a hug before leaving.

I stopped over to see Tina. We needed to talk over our personal affairs. Our accounts, the house and our finances. She had told me before that she was going to sell the house after her husband's death but the market was so low that they decided to keep it.

She told me that she was using up some of her savings each month to help pay the mortgage. She refused to take any money from me. She had also said that Ben had put money away for his daughters' education. I have to admit that Ben was a good provider and must have loved his family.

"Jeff, do you want a pre nuptial agreement? I have a listing of everything I own and owe. It was done three years ago when Ben died; I can have it updated. If possible I would like to live here, it's the only home the girls have known."

"Of course we can live here. I have no problems with that. I would like to pay off the mortgage if it's all right with you. As far as the pre-nupt goes, if I was marrying anyone but you I would have one. I don't want to start off our marriage by saying what happens if we don't make it? I know conventional wisdom says we should have one but I know we'll be together till death do we part."

Tina cried and kissed me. "Jeff, I love you so much!"

"Likewise," I said.

****

The day of our wedding arrived. I couldn't believe how the girls got it organized so quickly. We had over two hundred people attend. It all happened in less than three weeks.

Tina was barely showing and if you didn't know about her pregnancy, you wouldn't have noticed. I felt so proud standing in the front of the church next to my father as best man. I knew I had the girls to thank for that. They definitely had the woman's touch.

The music started and Jenny was the first one walking down the isle followed by Bev and Sue who was escorted by Mark and Jim. They all looked beautiful. Next came a flower girl and ring bearer. I swear I didn't even know who they were. Later I found out it was our neighbors' kids.

The music changed, and Tina was being escorted down the aisle by her uncle who I had never met. Of all people it was her mother's brother. Later I met him and his wife as well as his grown kids.

Tina looked like an Angel in blue. I literally had tears coming down my cheeks as she walked down the aisle. From there it was almost a blur. I remember repeating what the minister said and then I kissed the bride and heard a lot of cheering.

The reception was great as I talked with everyone. I couldn't believe this day was actually happening to me. I danced with my two new daughters; that's how I thought of them. They still called me Jeff but that was fine with me.

The caterers did a great job and thanked me for choosing them. A couple of newspaper people showed up and we let them take a few pictures and even join us for awhile. We didn't use a photographer but the girls bought a lot of throw away cameras and set them on the table for people to use.

We ended up with hundreds of pictures, which we all went through later. We had the photographer from the newspaper take a couple of nice shots for our album. I guess being the president of a large local business has its benefits.

After the wedding Tina and I went to my apartment. We weren't worried about a honeymoon but we didn't want anyone to know where we would be that night. The only people that knew were the girls and my mother and father.

We spent most of the night making love. I ate her pussy and she was able to scream to high heaven. Even though I didn't think I needed it I took a Viagra. I wanted to last as long as possible. One thing I was positive of was she wasn't faking any orgasms.

As of the writing of this story we know we will be having a son. After the birth of the baby, Tina said she would be a stay at home mom again.

If the young people today have the same morals as my step-daughters then this will be a good world to live in. I guess it's up to the parents how their kids are raised. I know I'll try my best with my future son.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,664 Followers