Moral Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they waited for the water to come to temperature in the communal shower. Wendy looked at and tapped her friend's tight, toned ass and said, "That is the reason I work out. I want a butt like yours."

Her friend shook her money maker and then turned to face Wendy. She said, "The reason I work out with you is so I get to see your boobs."

She reached out and cupped the left one. "Fabulous," she said respectfully.

Wendy shook her chest making her big breasts jiggle and quake. Her nipple hardened against her friend's palm. She laughed and said, "They are the best present my mother every gave me."

The water was now warm. The girls showered, dressed and hurried over to their rooms in the sorority house to get ready for the evening. They were attending a Valentine's Day party at the fraternity their dates belong to. They had gone out with them a few times and had enjoyed themselves. They were looking forward to dancing, drinking, and doing it.

^^^

Meadow stood in front of the mirror and debated whether she should put on a bra. She wasn't wearing one under her favorite red slinky dress. Her hard nipples pressed obscenely against the clingy fabric. The contours of her areolas and her tight peaks were visible. She decided to be risqué tonight and let the girls be free.

"Good thing I have my cashmere wrap," she chuckled. She didn't mean her bare shoulders would need to be covered. She knew that without a bra and wearing this slinky dress, her nipples would be visible to everyone all night. She brought the warp in case she lost her nerve.

She slipped on her highest heels, threw the wrap over her arm and walked out of her bedroom. She encountered Arlo. His eyes grew wide as he viewed her. The dress was hot. Her braless breasts were lewd. The way her nipples were visible through the dress was scandalous. His eyes were riveted to her chest.

"Wow! That's some dress," he said.

"Too much?" she asked. Seeing his expression caused her to re-think her decision to forego the bra.

"No. Gorgeous. Beautiful. I was just thinking if you are going to wear that dress you should come with a warning label."

"Ahem," he cleared his throat and then did his best Bette Davis imitation, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Meadow laughed and said, "Good. It's Valentine's Day. A time to be flirty and sexy. I loved your impression of Bette Davis! I'm surprised you'd know a line from a movie made before you were born."

"Emmm," he shyly admitted, "I don't have many friends. I spend a lot of time with classic movies and books."

"Oh." She felt sorry for him. The clock on the mantel chimed. She said, "I need to go."

She draped the wrap over her shoulders. Arlo helped her put on her coat and she left to meet her boyfriend for dinner.

She drove to the fancy restaurant where she and Ted had agreed to meet. She had a drink and then another while she waited. She called him numerous times and got no answered. She became worried. Ted was a responsible person, a wealthy, well-respected attorney. It was out of character for him to stand her up.

"Maybe some thing's happened," she told herself after waiting an hour.

She decided to go to his home. She pulled up to his house and walked to the front door.

"That's odd. The door is open," she said.

She let herself in. She heard noises coming from the den and headed that way. She entered the room and was shocked by what she saw. Her boyfriend was naked and stretched out on the sofa. There were two naked women in the room with him. Their appearance screamed crack whore.

The women were gaunt, bags of bones. Their sorry, empty tits sagged down their chest. Meadow looked at their unkempt hair and the dark circles under their eyes and wondered when was the last time they had combed their hair or slept.

One woman was snorting cocaine off the glass coffee table and the other was sucking on her boyfriend's dick.

"TED!" Meadow shouted. "What's going on?"

"We . . . we're having a party," he slurred. "Help yourself to some blow."

"What?" Meadow screamed. She'd never seen her boyfriend do drugs and certainly not behave like this.

Ted laughed. "I got fired today. They discovered I was embezzling money from the firm. I bought some cocaine and decided to get high. I met these two ladies and we've been fucking and snorting for hours. Join us."

Meadow was shocked and disgusted. She turned around without saying another word and drove home.

^^^

"Keep the change," Arlo mumbled to the pizza delivery guy. He watched television as he ate his dinner.

^^^

9:00

Meadow burst through the door. Arlo went to investigate because he wasn't expecting anyone to come home at this hour.

"Oh. It's you, Aunt Meadow," he said. He saw that she'd been crying. A normal person would have asked, "Is everything okay?". Arlo wasn't normal. He didn't ask.

She ripped her coat off. The shawl came off with it. She said angrily, "Worse Valentine's Day ever."

She kicked off her shoes and bent over at the hips to pick them up. She leaned over so far that Arlo saw her big brown nipples. She showed no hint of caring that she'd flashed her tits to her nephew. She had too many other things on her mind. She marched off quickly to her bedroom.

"Whoa. Nipples," Arlo said to himself. That was a first for him. He'd seen pictures of women's breasts but never had he seen an actual one. It gave him a chubby.

When she returned. Meadow had a royal blue robe on over her flannel sleeping gown. Her feet were covered by slipper socks. The terry cloth material kept her feet warm and it had a rubber sole.

Her faced was scrubbed clean of makeup and her hair tied back into a ponytail. She ignored Arlo and headed straight to the kitchen. She mumbled, "I need a drink."

She fixed herself a stiff drink. She downed half of it and refilled her glass. She sat at the kitchen table and brooded about the evening. Arlo could see she was upset. He stayed away giving her a wide berth. Occasionally, he'd turn his head and check on her. When he glanced her way, he saw her sitting at the kitchen table talking to herself and drinking.

"Cocaine?" Meadow said. She was appalled by her boyfriend's drug use. Ex-boyfriend. She took a drink.

"I've never seen him take drugs," she mused and tossed down the glass and then re-filled it.

"Whores? Two prostitutes!" Meadow said. She was disgusted. She guzzled more alcohol.

"I gave him my body. I sucked his cock and he cheats on me with two crack whores," she lamented.

"He never called to cancel our date. Bastard." Meadow finished her drink and got another.

"The bum kept me sitting in the restaurant." She gulped a large amount.

"Everyone there knew I had been stood up." She sipped heartily on the whiskey.

"I felt like a fool." She drained the glass and got another.

"I cared for him!" she wailed.

She swallowed her drink. The alcohol burned her throat as it went down. Tears fell from her eyes. She was drunk and emotional. More than a little of the alcohol she'd drank had diffused into her blood and was carried to her brain. It increased her depression.

The alcohol was altering her normal way of thinking and it would affect how she behaved. And not for the better. The systems that normally keep emotions in check now would subject her to mood swings.

The brains of inebriated people don't work well. When you're drunk, you often misunderstand other people's intentions and you say or do embarrassing or regrettable things.

In other words, Meadow was a disaster waiting to happen.

^^^

9:30 p.m.

As was their habit, Wendy and Sue arrived an hour after the announced time for the start of the party. They were dress in Valentine red. Sue had a drop-waist mini dress. Her smooth, athletic back was bare in the halter-top creation. The short dress highlighted her shapely legs.

Wendy didn't dare go braless. Her girls needed to be contained. Her short, strapless, red dress was low-cut. It had see-through gauze that covered the top of her boobs. The see-through mesh was repeated at her midriff and exposed her slim waist. The dress ended mid-thigh and showed off her legs. She looked hot and sexy, just shy of being slutty. Perfect.

Their dates found them as soon as they walked in. Steve whistled and came up to Sue. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Well done, babe. You are fine."

Warren followed him. He crushed Wendy in a tight hug. He loved her big boobs and enjoyed mashing them against his body. He also took advantage of the hug and let a hand drift low and caress her ass. "Hello, beautiful," he slurred.

The guys were buzzed. They had gotten an early start on the drinking. They had made less of an effort on their outfits. All the frat boys wore khaki pants and white polo shirts with Valentine's Day decorations. Steve's shirt was covered with pictures of colorful candy hearts with messages like "B Mine" and "You're Sweet". Warren's shirt had images of Cupid and his arrow.

Wendy pushed him away. Warren got too handsy in public for her liking when he drank. She worried that the night wouldn't go well if he continued to pound the beers.

Sue saw the look of distress on her friend's face. She grabbed both guys and dragged them to the dance floor. She said, "Let's dance."

The music was good and the girls loved to dance. Wendy's mood improved. The guys enjoyed seeing their dates move and shimmy.

^^^

Arlo heard his Aunt crying. He ignored her for a long time, but even he was moved by her sobbing. Finally, he went to her and asked, "Wha ... What's the matter?"

"You mean besides wasting six months of my life dating an embezzler and drug user?" She reached for the bottle to top off her drink and knocked it over.

"Fuck!" she cried out and reached for the bottle. Arlo picked up the bottle. She wrenched it out of his hand. When she did, the bottle flew up and hit Arlo in the face.

"Ouch," he cried out.

He wrestled the bottle away from her. He set the bottle on the counter out of his Aunt's reach. His eye hurt. He rubbed it gently.

He said, "Aunt Meadow, don't you think you've had enough?"

"I'll be the judge of that," she slurred.

She stood and tried to go through Arlo to get to the liquor. She pummeled and scratched him. Arlo was only an average size guy, but he easily stopped her. She was drunk, unsteady and uncoordinated.

"Let me by!" she demanded.

Arlo stood his ground. Meadow tried to pass him on one side than the other. Then, she stopped. Arlo had been sliding left and right to block her. He hoped her lack of movement meant she'd given up.

Meadow looked up at him. She didn't look well. She wasn't well. She hurled. Vomit poured out of her. It splattered on Arlo's face and chest. Some went down his shirt and on his pants.

"Oh God!" Arlo cried as his was hit with puke.

The sight and putrid smell made him throw up. He raised his hands to block it. His vomit hit his hands and ricocheted onto his arms and shirt. It then dripped down on his pants and the floor. He was a smelly mess.

Miraculously, Meadow was unsoiled.

However, she was still drunk and still unsteady. She lost her balance and fell into Arlo. She hugged him to keep from falling over. It didn't work. They both ended up on the floor, rolling around and getting covered in the smelly, slimy puke.

Meadow freaked out. She shouted, "Take me to the bathroom! I have to get this off me!"

Arlo led the filthy, unsteady woman to the bathroom.

"Oh God! The smell!" Meadow complained.

She ripped off her robe. She stood there in her nightgown and slurred, "Ya...You're a mess too. We need to get those dirty clothes of you."

She began undressing her nephew. Arlo agreed. The smell was sickening. She helped him remove his shirt and pants. He stripped until he was down to his underwear.

"I stink. I need a shower," Meadow said.

She went to the showered and turned the water on. While she waited for the warm water, she pulled her gown over her head. She was too drunk to do this safely. The gown got stuck when it was half way off. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Arlo stared at her bare ass.

She swayed as she struggled to escape the nightgown. Arlo moved in closed and held her hips. As he feared, she toppled over. He caught her and took a hard elbow to the body.

"Pull it off," Meadow demanded.

Arlo steadied her with one hand around her waist and used his other hand to pull the nightgown off. He tossed it aside. Meadow cared not a whit that she was naked. Her focus was on getting clean. She stepped into the shower, turning the water on and adjusted the water's temperature. Arlo was right behind her keeping her from falling.

Arlo said to himself, "Wow. She's naked. Her skin is so soft. I didn't expect a woman in her forties to be this sexy".

Meadow lost her balance again and Arlo had to catch her. He wrapped both arms around her to keep her upright. One arm met her breasts. She didn't notice or care. She said nothing about it.

Arlo was nervous and scared. He expected to be berated at any moment for touching her boobs. His face blushed bright red. His mind screamed, "You're so dead for touching her boobs. She's going to scream at you and tell Mom".

She stood in the stream of warm water.

When she didn't say anything, Arlo allowed himself to think about her breasts. He thought, "Her boobs are awesome. So big. So soft. Her nipples are sticking out obscenely.".

Her bare rump was pressed against his groin and his dick grew hard. She fidgeted and he had to adjust his grip on her nude body. A hand cupped her right breast. Her head turned to him and he expected the worst.

"I'm dirty. I need a shower," she said with the simplicity of a six-year-old.

Her words stunned him. It took a moment for him to respond. "Aunt Meadow, I'm worried you'll fall if I let go of you."

She looked down at the arms around her as if just noticing them. Then looked back at him. He had vomit on him. She wrinkled her nose and said, "You smell bad."

She turned around and luxuriated in the spray and let the water beat down on her foggy skull. Arlo used this time to study and marvel at her body. This was the first nude woman he'd ever seen. His dick tented his wet shorts.

She rinsed all traces of the vomit off her body. Arlo stood behind her. He kept his hands on her to make sure she didn't fall.

What he saw astounded him. "She beautiful," he thought as he gazed at her. He loved everything about her. Her long, slender neck leading to her bare back fascinated him. He studied the soft curve of her shoulders and the indentation in the center of her back where her spinal column was.

He loved how her broad shoulders swept down to a narrow waist and delightfully flared out at the hips. She had a plump womanly ass.

Her back was tanned. Surprisingly, her bottom was too. "She suntans in the nude. Cool," Arlo thought.

He stepped back to get a complete view. She had firm thighs, slender calves, and small feet. Her dainty toenails were painted fire engine red. Beautiful.

Meadow grabbed the shampoo, squeezed some into her hand and turned about as she worked it into her hair.

"Oh!" Arlo gasped.

She didn't seem to care that he was seeing her naked. Arlo studied her front quickly in case this was his only chance. He checked her face to be sure her eyes were closed. He noticed she had a round face, a thin nose, and full lips. Quickly his eyes stared at her breasts. They sagged. The nipples faced East and West, but he didn't care. They looked wonderful to him.

"Fuck! This is unbelievable. Look at her big tits bounce and shake. She has huge, hard nipples".

His internal conversation continued, "God! Look at her pussy. That hair is jet black. The hair on her head is brown. I can see her vulva!"

Streams of water ran down her fully tanned, fit body. The water cascaded over her breasts, across her stomach and flattened and separated her pubic hair as it ran down her body. Arlo could see her thick vaginal lips through the soaked, parted hair.

Arlo kept his hands on her hips as his eyes devoured her body. It was the first naked woman he'd seen in the flesh and it was as hot and exciting as he'd imagine.

Meadow washed and rinsed her hair and then casually washed her body. Arlo hard cock lurched when she soaped her breasts. He almost came when she touched her ass and pussy thoroughly swabbed her most intimate parts.

Meadow was in her own world as she scrubbed her body. After she rinsed off, she opened her eyes. They brightened in recognition that Arlo was in the shower too. She wasn't self-conscious about her nudity. In a matter of fact way, she said,

"Let's get you cleaned too."

She reached out and began washing his upper body. She smirked when she noticed he was in the shower with his underwear on.

"This won't do," she said.

She pulled his shorts off and giggled when his erection popped into view. She grabbed it and began washing it.

"Someone's grown up," she purred.

"Ah. Ah," Arlo stammered. "You don't have to do that," he said embarrassed.

She grasped his dick, stroked him and asked, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Arlo was too scared and nervous to speak, but he prayed she'd ignore his protestations. She looked into his eyes and saw a pleading look.

"I thought not," she said with a knowing smile.

"Oh. Oh," Arlo moaned as she jacked him off.

He almost cried when she stopped. She handed him the soap and said, "Clean up."

He hurriedly washed the vomit off his body. She stood and smiled watching his erection bounce around.

When he was done, she held her hand out and said, "Give me the soap."

He did. Then, she looked at his dick and said, "This needs a little more attention."

She soaped up his cock, dropped the soap and resumed beating him off. She stared into his eyes as she stroked him. They rolled back into his head and he moaned loudly, "OH!"

He came. His dick spurted out on her tummy. Meadow laughed and milked his cock until he'd finished. She turned around and rinsed off as if nothing unusual had happened.

Arlo stared at her plump rump and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of his very first handjob as he gasped for air.

Meadow, now clean, pulled open the shower door and stepped out. She immediately slipped and fell hard on her ass.

"Oh, my God! Are you okay?" Arlo called out. He was worried that she'd hurt herself. He quickly exited and went to her side.

She was still inebriated. She said simply, "My bum hurts."

"Stay there," Arlo instructed her.

He turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and quickly dried his body. Then he patted her down.

"Let's get you to bed," he said.

He draped the towel over her shoulder as if that provided adequate cover. Then, he helped her stand. As they were leaving the bathroom, she said, "Wait."

She pulled the towel off her and proceeded to hang it in its place.

"Okay. Ready," she said.

Arlo was beside her with a protective arm around her waist. They walked into the bedroom. At first, Arlo watched her feet and made sure the floor was clear of hazards. Then biology and curiosity took over and he stared at her nakedness. His erection returned.

"Here we go," he said. "Sit on the bed."

Meadow landed hard onto the bed. Her boobs bounced delightfully and her legs splayed open showing tender, pink flesh.

"Easy now," Arlo said. He steadied her and kept her upright.

Meadow sat there. All the booze she had drank caused a shift in her personality. She was feeling depressed and indulged in self-pity. She sobbed.

"Why do men cheat on me?" she asked her nephew.

Arlo didn't know what to say so he said nothing. She continued.

"Ted was supposed to take me out tonight. Instead, he's having a cocaine party with two women he just met. He'd rather get high and screw strangers than be with me. We've been dating six months. Sleeping together for five. I gave him my ass and still he dumped me."