Moral Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down her cheeks. She looked up at Arlo with eyes full of sorrow.

He attempted to console her. "You're beautiful," he assured her.

Meadow looked at his manly dick and looked back into his brown eyes. Both reminded her of Ted. The alcohol flowing through her body changed her mood. The "self-pitying drunk" became an "angry drunk".

To her, Arlo represented Ted and all the other men who had cheated on her.

She grabbed his dick and pulled him to her. Arlo had no choice, but to get on the bed with her. They ended up side by side on the mattress.

"Hey! What are you doing? "Arlo shrieked.

Meadow laughed harshly and said, "I've had it being used and discarded by men. I'm in charge now."

She pulled on his cock to show that she was the boss. Then, she pulled his head to her and kissed him hard.

She was the aggressor. She rolled him on his back, climbed on top of him and kissed him more. Arlo was confused and hesitant.

"Wait. Aunt Meadow," he protested. He was worried her mood with shift again and he'd be in trouble.

"Puckered up," she responded.

She kissed him repeatedly. His fear evaporated and Arlo began to enjoy it. He found her lips warm and soft. He didn't care that his first real kiss was with a relative.

^^^

Wendy and Sue stepped out of the upstairs bathroom and Steven and Warren swooped down on them. They ushered them down the hall to Steve's room. Warren closed the door behind them.

"What's this all about?" Sue asked giggling.

Warren embraced Wendy and kissed her passionately. Then he said, "We can only watch our beautiful girlfriends moving sexily and seductively on the dance floor for so long before we need to wrap them in our arms and ravish them."

"Ohh," Wendy moaned. She kissed her boyfriend. Romantic words like that were one of the reasons she loved him.

Sue and Steven kissed. The couples necked and made their way to the queen-sized bed in the room. They each took half. Caresses followed. Clothing was removed and flung to the floor.

The inebriated girls lay on the back and let themselves be lost in the moment. They didn't care they were naked or having sex while their friends were present.

The young women lay with their heads resting on pillows. Their eyes were closed as the boys fingered them and suck on their tits. They felt their bodies warm and their slits get slippery. Their breathing was audible. Small moans of pleasure were also heard.

The guys looked at each other and shared a secret smile as they snuck a look at the other's girl. Steve stared at Wendy's big tits. Warren noted Sue's fine, small pair.

Warren said, "Okay girls, time for you to suck our cocks."

Steven smiled. He liked the idea. The girls were agreeable. The guys sat up on the bed with their backs against the headboard. They smiled like they were the masters of the universe. The women knelt in between their date's leg.

"Oh, My God!" Sue screamed when she saw Warren's cock. "Is that for real?"

Warren laughed happily. He was pleased and proud that she had noticed. He grinned and said, "Yes."

Steve looked. He too was impressed. Wendy gave everyone a silly, drunken grin and she stroked her man.

Sue was still mesmerized. She asked in all honesty, "Wendy, you can handle that?"

Wendy blushed. Warren said, "She loves every inch of it. She can't get enough. Show her, Babe."

Wendy bent down and took it into her mouth. The head went in easily. She labored working on the rest. Sue and Steve watched intently.

Warren smiled. He loved being the center of attention.

Eventually, Sue realized she was staring and worried that Steve would get mad or feel inferior. She placed a hand on Steve's face, looked him in the eye and said, "I love you." She emphasized the last word.

He smiled gratefully and they kissed. Then, Sue did her darndest to show her man she appreciated his cock. She sucked, licked, kissed and stroked his average size member.

Warren got pissed when the short haired, small breasted blond ignored him and concentrated on her boyfriend. He took charge again.

"I smell pussy. I want to eat pussy."

They collegians re-arranged themselves for the next activity. The girls were shamed by his comment that he could smell their weeping cunts. The guys ignored their distress and dove in. They licked, fingered and slurped the nectar of their dates. The girls soon forgot about their embarrassment and loved the attention being lavished on them.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhh," Wendy cried out as she came. The combination of two fingers in her pussy and an active tongue on her button drove her over the edge.

Warren paused imagining he was hearing applause. Then, before Wendy could recover from her orgasm, he slid up her body and penetrated her.

"Oh!" she cried loudly. "Too much!"

Everyone looked her way. They saw her eyes roll back in her head. Her body trembled and she thrashed about. A look of shock washed over her face. Steve and Sue worried for her wellbeing.

Warren smiled as he watched his effect on her.

"Ahh," Wendy sighed loudly. A bit later, her color returned. She breathed easier and cooed, "Oh. Ohh. Oh, Warren!"

The concerned the other couple had vanished. Steve kissed Sue. He mounted and penetrated her slowly and gently.

"OH!" Sue sighed loudly. She wrapped her legs around her man. It was wonderful to feel him inside her. The feeling was mutual.

"Emm," Steve moaned.

They made sweet loved.

^^^

After an extended period of kissing, Meadow got on her hands and knees. She straddling Arlo and presented a breast to his mouth.

"Kiss my boob."

Arlo didn't hesitate this time. He kissed all parts of her boob. It looked huge hanging down from her chest. Soon he was licking and softly sucking on her big, hard nipple.

"Mmmm. Yeah, like that," she moaned. She enjoyed his attention.

Minutes later, she moved and swung the other tit over to his mouth. He gave it the same loving treatment.

She sat up and addressed him while towering over him. "I've sucked a lot of dicks. Not always because I wanted to, but to please some man. I'm not sucking yours. You are performing oral sex on me."

She slid her knees forward until her pussy was over his mouth. She sat on his face. "Eat me," she ordered.

A hot fur pie dropped on Arlo. He struggled to free his nose so he could breathe and then, he struggled to please her. He'd never done this before. He thought, "Oh God! What am I supposed to do? She liked, well I think she liked how I treated her breasts. I'll do the same thing".

He kissed her snatch and gently licked and sucked on her slit. He explored her with his tongue. Accidentally, he encountered her clit. She reacted in a positive way.

"Oh! Yes. There. There," she cooed.

Arlo brought his hands up and held her ass as he concentrated on the bump, this little nub that she seemed to like having touched. The whole experience reminded him of eating a peach. Both were fuzzy, juicy and delicious. He thought, "God! I'd never have guessed that eating pussy would be so fucking wonderful.".

Arlo was giving her his full attention. He noticed as time passed, she became more vocal and she moved her hips rhythmically. She cried out loudly, "Oh. Fucking yes!"

She ground her pussy hard into his face. She slammed into him and held it there. Her thighs clamped down on his head. Arlo had no idea what was happening. His range of movement was limited, but he continued to flick his tongue and stimulate her the best he could.

Meadow gasped loudly and drew in a large amount of air. She punched the top of his head and shouted, "Enough. Stop!" Then she rolled off and curled up into a ball. She rocked slowly, breathed deeply and concentrated on the wonderful orgasmic feelings that flowed through her body.

^^^

Steve was slamming his dick into Sue and she loved it and cooed, "Oh. Oh, baby. Yes."

This pissed Warren off. He pulled out of Wendy and manhandled her rolling her over. "Come on. Up on your knees. Time for doggie."

Bam! He slapped her ample ass and the sound echoed in the room.

"Ouch!" his date cried out.

His action had the desired effect. Sue and Steven looked over at him. His big heavy dick pointed menacing at them as he swiveled in their direction making sure they saw his large cock. Then he grabbed it and placed it against Wendy's butthole.

She freaked. "NO! Don't even think about it!"

Wendy moved frantically getting her anus away from his dick. Warren laughed and moved his dick to her pussy. One hand held his dick at her opening, the other grabbed her hip. He held her still as he thrust inside her.

She raised her head and howled as he flew in her. "Oh, my God! Your dick spreads me."

Warren smiled. He was glad to be the center of attention again. Wendy preferred other, more intimate positions. She liked to see and kiss her lovers, but there was something special, naughty about doing it doggie style.

This position was a favorite of Warren's. He loved to pound away and see his dick penetrating a girl's pussy. He liked the deep penetration, the feeling of dominating his partner and the erotic view of her ass. They were all big turn-ons for him.

"Uhm. Uhm. Uhm," he moaned as he screwed his girlfriend.

Wendy also appreciated the deep penetration. She groaned, "Ohh. Ohh. So deep!"

She arched her back to change the angle of his dick. She moved to increase her pleasure.

"Back that ass up!" Warren called out as he saw and felt her bounce, swing and roll her hips.

She moved to get him to hit all the right spots for her. A bonus for Wendy was with every thrust, his swinging testicles stimulated her clit as they swung forward hitting her love button.

"Ohh. Fuck me!" Wendy cried.

Steven and Sue found themselves moving in rhythm with their mates. The foursome fed off each other -- the sights, the sounds, the smells. There was a crescendo of guttural cries as everyone climaxed urged on by the others.

Warren took pride on being the last. He pulled out and shot his load on Wendy's ass and back. The big dog marked his territory and smirked.

^^^

Arlo lay on his side and watched and waited. After a couple of minutes, Meadow turned towards him. She punched his shoulder and said angrily, "You bastard. What's wrong with you? When a woman comes, leave her be and let her enjoy her orgasm. The clit gets too tender for you to keep going on and on."

Arlo stared at her blankly. He didn't know what she was talking about. He started babbling, "I'm sorry if I did it wrong. I've never done that before. I don't what's enough and what's too much. Sorry."

Meadow acted like she didn't hear his apology. She was still drunk and even though she had had an orgasm, she was still mad at men. She saw his erection and grabbed it.

"Get on you back," she shouted angrily.

Her rage startled him. He rolled over on his back. She straddled him and slotted his penis at her opening. She decided that she was going to do whatever she wanted. She was going to have fun tonight. She eased down on his hardness.

"Oh, yeah," she cried as he went in her.

Arlo cried out too, "Oh!" His exclamation was a cry of surprise.

She sank slowly on his rod. She savored the initial penetration and the spreading of her flesh. She said, "This is payback for all those jerks who fucked me, got off and left me unsatisfied. Why can't tonight be my night? Why can't I come twice?"

Arlo was shell shocked. This whole evening had been strange, a true night of firsts for him. Before this evening, he'd been an inexperienced virgin who hadn't kissed a girl and now he'd seen one naked, been jerked off, kissed a grown woman, sucked her tits, ate her pussy and, the pièce de résistance, he was having sex, intercourse, with a woman.

"Oh," he moaned as he experienced the joy, the ecstasy, of being inside a woman.

She began riding him. She started slowly giving herself time to adjust to a hard, thick object in her vagina. She fucked with no consideration of her partner. She did what she wanted, at the speed and rhythm she desired. The echo of her last orgasm was present. She drew on those feeling and moved quickly toward another.

Arlo lay there as this beautiful woman gave him the most precious experience of his life. His dick loved everything she did. Lucky, he'd come in the shower fifteen minutes ago, otherwise he would have exploded the second time she bounced on his dick.

He watched her face take on a determined expression. He saw her boobs bouncing around like crazy. He saw her triangle of hair rise and fall as her vagina rose and fell on his cock. She clenched her teeth, spittle flew from her mouth as she sucked in and expelled air. Then she cried out.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. OH!"

She slammed herself home faster and faster, harder and harder. Her pussy clenched his dick.

He came. "Oh God!" he yelled.

She came. "Fuck!"

His ears were ringing. His heart pounded. He'd never felt joy like this before.

Meadow lost contact with reality. She was already drunk. This orgasmic high took her to a new world. One of bliss, pure unadulterated bliss. She tumbled off him and luxuriated in the most wonderful feeling a woman can experience.

The lovers concentrated on the beautiful feelings. Sleep soon claimed them.

^^^

Meadow woke first the next morning. She was lying on her side. Her head faced the edge of the bed. She could see out the window. It was a dreary, rainy morn.

She was hungover. Her mouth was desert dry. Her head was pounding like there was a little monkey inside her skull banging a drum. She was achy and nauseous.

As full consciousness came to her, she felt a familiar sensation. Her vagina felt open and sore in a good way. That was how she felt the day after having sex.

"What happened last night?" she wondered. She remembered the fight with her boyfriend Ted. She knew they hadn't had sex. She remembered being upset, coming home, and drinking heavily. What happened after she drank was sketchy.

She lifted the sheet and said to herself, "I'm naked?"

That wasn't how she usually slept. She decided to check herself. She snaked a hand down to her pussy. She noticed her lips were swollen and sore and there were crusty remains on her sex and thighs. "Okay. I had sex last night?" she asked herself. "With who?".

She heard a male snort behind. Meadow sat up and turned around. She recognized the boy in her bed even though she only saw the back of him.

"Arlo?" she shouted panicking. "What are you doing in my bed?"

"Huh?" Arlo groaned as he woke.

When he turned toward her, Meadow saw his injuries. He had a black-eye and a rug burn on his face. His body had scratches and bruises.

She recalled scouring his face with her pussy and fighting over a liquor bottle. She immediately felt bad. She said, "Oh, Arlo! I'm so sorry."

She was distraught and had a flashback recalling more of what happened the night before. She recalled her drinking and the way she had used Arlo sexually. Her embarrassment and distress were increased by the injuries she saw on his body. She knew she had caused them all.

She began to cry and apologized again. "Arlo, I remember what happened last night. I can see I hurt you and I know I took advantage you. I'm so sorry."

He stared at her blankly. He remembered last night as his night of firsts. It was a great night in his mind. He dismissed the injuries as accidental and insignificant.

Before he could respond, she said, "I was drunk and abusive. I apologize. God! I don't know how I can make it up to you."

Suddenly the stories girlfriends had told her about being raped by men filled her mind. A common theme of the survivors was how difficult it was to put the horrific experience behind them and to trust men again.

Meadow began sobbing. She felt so guilty. She worried that she had done serious damage to Arlo, much deeper and more damaging than the scratches and a black eye.

She cried and said, "Arlo, I'm a lawyer, a district attorney. Every day I strive to do the right thing. My integrity and reputation are important to me. I fight for the victims of crimes. If I can't make things right, I try to make the situation better and give people some justice. My actions last night go against everything I believed."

Arlo was quiet and still. He didn't relate well to people under normal circumstances. He had no clue what to do with this blubbering woman confessing her sins to him. He made an awkward situation more awkward by saying and doing nothing.

Meadow finally stopped crying. She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose. Then she took a deep breath to settled herself.

"Arlo, what I did was bad. Wrong."

"I forgive you."

He was thinking about the two orgasms she had given him. He'd trade a black eye for a fuck any day of the week.

"No. You're just being polite. What I did was unforgivable! We can't pretend otherwise. We can't paper over this. What I did was serious."

Arlo lay on his side. He did and said nothing. She interpreted that to mean he was shell-shocked. She was determined to repair the damaged she had done.

She grabbed his hand and sat facing him. Her big breasts wobbled in front of his eyes. She said, "How can I make it up to you?

He stared silently at her chest. Her big tits sagged. That added to their appealing soft, luscious look. Her nipples were outrageous. They were big, hard and demanding to be suck, or so it seemed to Arlo. He dearly wanted to put his lips on her breasts.

He recalled what his grandfather had said the other day, "If the tip of your dick is resting on the labia of a beautiful and willing female, would you lie to her so both of you could enjoy out of this world sex?".

In his mind, he said, "Oh my God! I'm there. I'm in that situation. One word and we could be having sex. This could be a win-win. I'll get to have sex and it will ease Aunt Meadow's guilty conscious".

He was certain that if he said the right words, he soon would be tapping his swollen penis against her vulva and that she would smile and moan as he slid his hard cock inside her wet vagina.

A lie could do good.

He justified it further saying to himself, "Look at her. She feels horrible about what happened. She needs more than my forgiveness, she needs to forgive herself. She wants to make this right. She feels the need to do penance for her transgressions. I should give her that chance".

Arlo continued his internal conversation, "Grandfather, you were right. Ethics is about doing good. If the goal of my actions is the greatest good for the greatest number, then I must lie to her. To needlessly uphold a rigid, abstract standard in this situation serves no purpose. I hereby embrace moral relativism."

Arlo looked up at his Aunt's face and said, "I was a virgin. You were rough and abusive and you forced me to have sex with you."

"Oh God!" Meadow wailed.

"If you want to make it up to me, make love to me. Until my parents return, show me how a man and a woman should have sex. Replace my horrific experience with a good one."

Meadow felt terrible about what she had done. She said, "Yes! I'm so sorry I raped you. I can't undo it. I can't erase that memory, but let's surround it with happier ones."

She leaned into him and as a peace offering gave him her breasts, the objects he'd been gazing at. Arlo accepted. He sucked on a perky nipple. He gently pushed her to her back and then he feasted on her tits for a long time.

He was gentle. He was thorough. He explored and experienced her breasts with his hands, mouth and lips. He kissed and caressed her wonderful boobs. Her nipples were fully hard and erect. He felt they were demanding his attention. He gladly gave it.

Meadow was relieved. She felt that agreeing to his suggestion was the least she could do. "I'll give him good memories to supplant the bad one," she told herself