Moral Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she moaned as her body responded to his actions.

Slowly, steadily, meticulously his tongue circled her hard nipple before finally he pulled it into his mouth. He sucked on it urgently. He drew another moan from her.

"Oh. Ohh!"

She clutched his head and held it against her breasts demanding he continue. She felt the beginning of an ache between her thighs. She was aroused and rocked her hips against the air wishing his hard cock was inside her.

"Touch me," she begged.

Arlo was more than willing to oblige. He sucked on one breast and caressed the other. He was too young and inexperienced to know that's not what she wanted, not what she needed.

She grabbed his hand and said, "I meant, touch my sex."

She brought his hand to her pussy. It traveled down her soft, firm body and through her coarse, wiry pubic hair to her gash. She didn't release his hand until his fingers grazed her lower lips. When he did, she moaned, "Mmmm. Yes. Play with my pussy. Make me wet."

Her sex was soft and hot. Suddenly, it was all he was interested in. Arlo abandoned her tits and put his face in her crotch. He was assaulted and intrigued by its pungent odor. The smell was as alluring as the scent he discovered in her dirty panties from the hamper, but it was sweeter.

He carefully explored her sex with his fingertips. This was fascinating territory for him. He suddenly was overwhelmed with the desire to taste her. He licked her hairy slit and didn't regret it. It was more wonderful than words can express. He burrowed into it to their mutual delight.

"Mmmm," he moaned like a starving man at an all-you-came-eat buffet.

"Oh. Yes darling, lick me!"

Arlo loved eating her pussy. He devoured it. His technique was poor and his execution haphazard. Meadow became annoyed. Then, she laughed and told herself, "Remember, this isn't for you. It's for him."

Arlo stopped when he heard her laugh. He was worried and asked, "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No. I love your zealousness. Come here," she said kindly. She sat up and reached out to him. She went to kiss him.

"Wait," he said. He was embarrassed that his face was covered with her essence. He wiped his mouth.

She placed her hand on his and said, "You don't need to clean up for me. I'm not a prissy girl. Some women object to tasting themselves. I don't."

She kissed him on the lips. They shared the flavor and smell of her arousal.

She smiled and said, "Sex is fun and messy. I wouldn't have it any other way. I want you inside me. Now!"

She reclined and Arlo lay on top of her. She reached in between their bodies and grabbed his cock. She maneuvered it to her opening. He felt his crown rest at her warm, wet opening.

She looked into his eyes and said, "Push into me. Be gentle and go slow. Okay?"

He nodded. He thrust into her. It was difficult for him to take it easy. He wanted to bury his cock quick and deep in her pussy, but he tried to be a gentleman.

"Ahh. That's good," Meadow exclaimed. "Oh! I love the initial penetration. It's so wonderful. It's like waking up on Christmas morning. You do all this waiting and waiting and thinking about it during foreplay. When it finally happens, there's this overwhelming joy of "OMG It's finally in me!!!"

Meadow was not normally a vocal lover, but she knew he was inexperienced and wanted to do more than fuck him, she wanted to educate him. She continued,

"It feels so right. My vagina was made for this. It was made to have a man's cock inside me. Filled me up! I'm warm and tingling all over. It feels wonderful."

Arlo felt the same way. Her pussy was warm, smooth, and smug. It was the perfect place for his dick. He sank in slowly to the hilt. He withdrew and slid it in again and again. They both experienced the same wonderful pleasure over and over again.

Meadow flipped her hips and moved in coordination with him. Her action increased the pleasure for both. Too much so for Arlo.

"Oh. Oh. Ahhhh!" he cried out as he climaxed.

He pressed his dick deep inside her and shuddered as he shot his load. Meadow held him tight the whole time. His heart pounded and his breathing was ragged. She rubbed his back lovingly.

When he recovered. He was embarrassed to have come so quickly. He tried to get off her and mumbled, "Sorry. I didn't last longer."

She refused to let him leave. She said kindly, "Look at me."

He was shy and hesitant and kept his eyes averted.

"Look at me," she said softly. He raised his eyes. She said, "It's okay. I enjoyed it. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, but you didn't come."

"No, I didn't. Women don't come every time. But maybe I will after lunch or after dinner or tomorrow or the day after that."

His eyes got wide as saucers and he asked, "So we can do it again?"

She laughed and said, "Yes. That's our deal. As often as we can until your parents return from their trip."

She felt his dick pulse inside her. It had been shrinking after his orgasm. There seemed to be a course correction.

She smiled and said, "You're getting hard again, aren't you?"

He nodded. She kissed him long and hard and then said, "I love the short recovery period of young men. Do me again."

Arlo smiled like a kid on Christmas morning. He thrust his hardening dick in her. Between her smile and her warm pussy, he was fully hard in no time.

"Kiss me," she asked.

They kissed and rutted. He lasted longer this time and had the pleasure of seeing joy overtake her as she orgasmed.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she cried out as her body spasmed and she delighted in her climax.

"Ohh. Oh. Ohhh!" he echoed. He pounded her and exploded inside her.

The pair were lost in their bliss. They were flush and warm. Their hearts were beating rapidly and they were panting instead of breathing. When they recovered, she smiled and asked, "Did I come hard enough for you?"

He nodded and grinned in response to her teasing comment. The grin grew into a broad smile. He was proud that he had made her orgasm.

"The next nine days are going to be fun," she said brightly. "Think of it as my belatedly Valentine's Day gift to you."

He nodded and then, they kissed.

The End