Morality and Immortality Ch. 04

Story Info
Incest with Sam.
4.5k words
4.45
47.9k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuous story. In order to understand it fully it is best to read it in its entirety, starting with Chapter 1.

Chapter 04 - Incest with Sam

Josh showed up to his mother's house at eleven pm Saturday. Only twelve hours earlier he had been there having sex with his own mother. This time however he was back in his original body, the 5'2" pudgy body his family new him as. Josh had gone to sleep almost as soon as he had gotten there. He had been exhausted from both the previous night's activities and the body change.

Josh woke up the next morning refreshed and curious to see how his mother would be acting after all the raunchy things his mother had said and done just twenty-four hours earlier. He sat at the table with his sister and watched as his mother wearing a silk robe cooked breakfast. She gave no outward sign, that she had just fucked the hell out of someone a little while ago.

Sam was the first to break the silence. "So mom what did you do this weekend while I was gone."

Josh's mother paused only for an instant. "Nothing much. Just went and had a couple of drinks with some friends."

"Yeah." Sam kept on. "Did you meet any cute guys?"

Kathy almost dropped the spatula. Clearly attempting to deflect the question, she asked. "Why? Did you meet any cute guys at your girl's slumber party?"

"No." Said Sam as she got up and walked to the refrigerator to fill her drink.

Sam was wearing only a t-shirt with panties underneath. As she bent over to reach for a drink in the back, Josh got a glimpse of her panties, cute little white boy shorts, stretched tightly over her young perfect ass. Having just turned nineteen Sam had just finished high school and was waiting to see if she would be accepted to UT in Austin.

Sam continued. "All the guys I know are stupid. They just get drunk and puke. And you spend the whole night trying to keep their hands off you. They dress like slobs and the nicest place any of them can afford to take you is to the movies."

Josh laughed. "You got plenty of money. Why don't you take them out to a nice restaurant or something?"

Sam grimaced. "First, none of the guys would probably let me pay for them. Second even if I could, I'm not about to take them shopping for nice clothes."

Josh continued to stare at his sister Sam, her conversation becoming a faint buzz. Josh had found his next conquest. He would continue his sex only relationship with his mother as Ethan. However, now Ethan was going to find out just how similar mother and daughter really are. It was early June and Josh had three months to get his sister before she went off to college.

Josh had not decided if he was going to use the Ethan clone or if he wanted to use another body. Josh decided just in case he would find another body. He spent the next two weeks at the airport looking for possible candidates, just as before he was finding it difficult to collect DNA. At last he saw two guys who were clearly friends, walking towards the bathroom. One was an attractive male with an athletic build, about six feet with blonde hair. His friend was also a good looking guy but in a different way. He had more the trendy musician look. Five foot eight, thin and with long dark hair. Josh decided he would get both. There was no reason he shouldn't have a wide variety of choices.

Josh followed both of them into the bathroom. They both approached the sink counter and began cleaning up after their flight. The athlete began shaving and the musician washed his face and combed his hair. The musician would be easy. He had already seen a few hairs come off and land into the sink. He was sure he could get the DNA from that. The athlete would be harder. He didn't comb his hair. All he did was wash his face and then begin to shave.

Victory! The athlete had given himself a small nick shaving and it began to bleed. Josh, afraid he was just going to wash off the blood with water from the sink, quickly handed him a tissue. The athlete dabbed at the nick and then through away the tissue. He had it. After the two friends left josh quickly put the DNA samples into plastic bags and left the bathroom.

As Josh walked towards the airport exit his attention was captured by the most perfect girl. She looked to be a mix of Asian and White. She was five foot seven, thin with long dark hair. She looked to be about twenty-one years old. She was wearing a small black tank top that showed her chiseled stomach and skin tight black pants that looked painted on to her perfectly shaped ass.

Josh watched as she got her bags from baggage pick up. Then he was even more entranced as an equally sexy blonde ran up to her and gave her a kiss that was far more than simple friendship. The blonde was stunning as well, but in a different way. More like a cheerleader. She was about five foot two, thin with perky small breast. Josh was sure she was older but she looked like she was barely eighteen. And dressed differently could pass for younger.

A light went off in Josh's head. There was no reason the transfer had to be into a male body and wondered what it would be like to be a girl. Josh decided right there that these two girls would also be in his collection. That would give him three males and two females, all amazingly sexy but each in a different way.

It turned out to be easy to get their DNA samples. He had followed them to a hotel just past the airport. Waiting until they left their room the next morning, Josh walked in while the maid was making their bed. He told the maid he had left something in the bathroom and walked in. The maid not knowing who was occupying it just nodded her head and went back to making the bed. Josh easily found the hair samples from both and left.

Josh spent a week preparing the chambers for the four new clone bodies. When the preparations were complete it was just a matter of waiting the three months for the clones to mature. Josh decided to spend this time working on his sister. He would have to use the Ethan clone, since his sister would be at UT by the time his new clones matured.

Josh visited his mother's house several times trying to gain insight into his little sister. After three weeks of seemingly benign question and getting no where, he hit pay dirt. Josh rifled through her room and found her diary. Inside he found mostly dumb kid stuff, but every once in a while he would read what his sister found attractive and what she was looking for in a guy. He was also surprised to find out that she was still a virgin.

The clone body of Ethan was perfect. It filled all her requirements in a guy, not to old, nice body, clean cut and not to tall or to short. The only difficulty would be making sure his mother did not see Ethan talking to Sam. He knew his mother did not speak of Ethan to her children, even though she continued to see him (Josh) once a week.

Josh as the Ethan clone began hanging out at the mall on the weekends. He knew that is where his sister would go and was usually alone, since she liked to shop but not with her friends, since none of them had the financial resources that she had. She would feel guilty buying things while they could only window shop.

Josh saw his Sister Sam sitting at a Starbucks with several bags by her feet. It was perfect. The place was crowded, so he could use it as an excuse to sit at her table. Josh wearing Armani casual attire looked like he just stepped out of a fashion magazine. He got an ice coffee and approached her table.

"Excuse me. All the tables are taken may I join you?"

Sam looked up and froze for a second when she saw a very handsome young guy in front of her. She stammered a little. "Yeah. Of course. Please."

It was exactly the reaction Josh had hoped for. "Hello, my name is Ethan." Said Josh as he offered his hand.

His sister shook his hand. "My name is Samantha. Sam. I mean. I mean my name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam."

Josh smiled as his sister struggled in this unfamiliar territory. "Pleasure to meet you Sam. I hope I am not disturbing you."

"No not at all." Said Sam quickly. "I was just taking a break from shopping"

Josh began talking to his sister about clothes and food. Things she would be familiar with and make her more relaxed. Later talking about how she had just graduated and was about to start in two months at the University of Texas. Josh told her how he had just graduated the year before from college and some of the things to expect when she started school. The conversation went easily and smoothly with his sister.

Josh knew she was looking for someone a little more mature then her friends from school. Instead of asking if she had a boyfriend. "Are you dating anyone right now?"

Putting up her most mature air. "No. I am not seeing anyone right now. Why?"

Josh played it cool. Leaning back in his chair and stirring his drink with a straw said. "They just opened up a new Italian Bistro downtown. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me."

His sister smiled, reached up and started twirling her hair. Josh had her.

"I would love to. When did you want to go?"

"How about tomorrow night. Say seven o'clock. I can pick you up at your place."

"Perfect." Replied Sam. She then proceeded to give him her phone number and address. All of which Josh already knew.

Josh pulled up to his mother's house promptly at seven. Josh had also bought a new car, A Mercedes SLK. Not wanting to risk being seen picking up the daughter of a woman he had been sleeping with. Josh called Sam on her phone and told her he was waiting outside.

Josh chuckled to himself when he saw his sister. She was wearing the same short black cocktail dress, stockings and heels his mother had worn the first night he had slept with her. It was perfect.

After Sam got into the car, Josh checked out his sister. "That is the sexiest outfit I have ever seen."

His sister smiled, pleased with the compliment. And told him, "Thank you." Josh then drove off ready to get his date started with his sister.

Once inside the restaurant and seated, Josh excused himself from the table for a moment and walked towards his waiter.

Josh tapped the waiter on the shoulder in a hallway that led to the kitchen. "Excuse me. Could I have a bottle of wine for me and my date?"

The waiter gave a small sigh. "I am sorry sir. But I can not serve a minor alcohol."

Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out five hundred dollars. "Just one bottle."

The waiter's eyes widened at the amount of money, but he still hesitated.

Josh reached in his pocket again and pulled out another five hundred dollars. "One bottle?"

It was more money than the waiter made in a week and he could not resist the temptation. "One bottle sir. Give me a moment."

Josh returned to his seat.

After a couple of minutes the waiter came to their table with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Josh's nineteen year old sister gave him a questioning look.

After the waiter poured their glasses and left, Josh smiled and said. "Don't worry. It's not a problem."

Dinner went smoothly and the conversation flowed. The waiter had even brought a second bottle of wine hoping to get a nice tip out of the dinner to go along with the thousand he had already made.

After dinner Josh and his sister walked to his car. "What would you like to do now?"

Sam shrugged her shoulder and gave the typical female answer of, "I don't care." Josh decided to implement a little reverse psychology on her. He knew she didn't have a curfew but thought she might be sensitive about it. "I know you live with your mother. So if you need to go home, it's not a problem."

It worked.

"No. I don't have to go home. I can stay out as long as I want." Said Sam defensively.

"Would you like to go back to my place and have a drink with me?" Asked Josh as innocently as he could.

Her initial instinct was to say no. Never having gone to a hotel with someone before but she remembered that she had told him she could stay out and didn't want her date to think she was flaking out. Because of her age she was limited to where she could go.

"Sure. We can have a drink or two." Replied Sam.

Josh drove her to his hotel, where he had gotten the penthouse suite. With two bedrooms and a huge living room, the place was massive. With marble floors and huge plush sofa, the living room could only be described as elegant.

Sam sat on the sofa as Josh prepared a drink for both of them. Unsure of what his sister drank, he decided on a Vodka cranberry, a simple drink that most people did not need to acquire a taste for. Josh handed his sister her drink and sat down on the sofa next to her.

After two drinks Sam had relaxed and was now conversing easily. Sam sat so that her back was against the back of the sofa and both feet on the floor. Josh sat beside her with one arm behind her and his body at an angle towards her.

Josh waited until there was a break in the conversation and thought it was time to make his move. Josh leaned in and kissed her. His sister did not resist and returned the kiss. Josh placed his right hand that had been behind her on the back of her neck and began to caress her as they embraced. The sensation of kissing his little sister so passionately was incredible. Her sweet soft lips parting as their tongues brushed each other.

Josh parted his lips from her just an inch, both brother and sister opening their eyes and staring at each other. "I wanted to do that all night long." Said Josh softly.

"I wanted to also." Breathed his sister.

Josh continued his passionate embrace with his sibling. The cocktail dress she wore was about four inches above the knee. Josh place his hand on her stocking covered leg and began to rub it, only going a couple of inches under the dress. Josh rubbed her leg and the inside of her thigh.

Sam responded back by placing her right hand on his shoulder and kissing him more deeply. Her left hand on her lap, uncertain what to do with it.

After several minutes and feeling bolder, Josh placed both hands on his sisters hips and lifted her on top of him, so that she was now straddling him. When she did not resist, he continued to kiss her while at the same time began rubbing thighs. Higher and higher his hands went up her dress. When at last he had made it around to her ass, he was thrilled to see her lift up a little so he could get a better feel. She was wearing the same set up as his mother, a thong and garter.

Sam was getting into it to. She had both her arms around him and was driving her tongue deeper into his mouth. She was even beginning to grind her young pussy on his very erect cock.

Josh removed his right hand from her ass and went to her back where the clasp to her bra was. With one expert flick he had it undone. He then slid his hand up to the back of her head and gripped a handful of hair. Gently pulling her head back he began to kiss her neck.

Sam placed both her arms around his head. Tightening her grip, she moaned with pleasure.

Josh kissed her neck then began to kiss lower. Passing her collar bone and to her chest. Once he got to her chest, he removed his left hand from her ass and used it to pull down the front of her dress and bra. Now exposed, Josh put his mouth onto his sister's size b breast, sucking it, licking it, flicking her very hard nipple with his tongue. He then exposed her other breast and began alternating between them. Josh placed his hands back under her dress and on her ass.

Sam was in rapture. She had never felt anything like it. She could feel herself getting hotter and wetter by the moment. Grinding her wet pussy on a guy she had met only a day before.

After half an hour, Josh wanted more. He lifted his sister up; her legs still wrapped around him and carried her to the bedroom. When he got to the foot of the bed he stopped and she placed her feet on the floor. Josh then slid the straps over her shoulders, just as he had done to his mother, allowing the dress to fall to the floor.

His sister stood there in the same type of black lingerie as his mother had, only a couple of sizes smaller. While she had smaller breast she had the same flat stomach and a tight nineteen year old ass.

Sam looked at him and swallowed. "I...I have never done. You know...I have never been with anyone before."

Josh looked into his sisters eyes. "It's ok. We'll take it slow. You're in control. We can stop when ever you say."

Sam nodded her head and began to take off her heels.

Josh took off his own clothes until he was only in his boxers. He left the light on so he could see everything. He then took his sister and laid her on the bed. Now wearing only panties, stockings and a garter, josh lay to the side and slightly on top of her and began to kiss her again.

Rubbing his hands over her nubile body, Josh caressed his sister in a way he had only fantasized about. Across her chest, down to her stomach and then back up to her breast. Josh teased her hardened nipples with his thumb. Slowly he worked his way down to her stockings and undid the clasp on each leg.

Kissing her neck, then chest, he worked his way past her breast, down her stomach, heading for his goal. When he got to her panty line, he used his right hand to gently spread her legs.

Josh then began to rub his sister's pussy through her wet panties, tracing the outline of her lips. As soon as he hit her clitoris, Sam tensed up, inhaled sharply and held her breath. After a couple of seconds she began breathing again. Giving low moans as she was touched in ways no one but she had done before.

Josh slid off her panties and saw a tight pink bald pussy before him. In his head saying, "Like mother, like daughter." Josh lifted her right leg over his head so that his face was now between her legs, taking in the sweet aroma of his sister. He began running his tongue along her lips, flicking it on her clit.

Sam was in heaven. Completely unaware that it was her own brother bringing her this much pleasure.

Josh inserted one of his fingers into his sister, while sucking on her clit.

Her reaction was instant and expected. Sam arched her back and gave the loudest moan yet.

"Oh god, that feels so good." Moaned Sam.

Josh smiled at his sister's pleasure. "I am glad you like it. It only gets better."

Josh continued finger fucking his sister, while simultaneously sucking on her clit. Both the continuous assault and the new sensation sent his sister over the edge quickly. Sam came hard. Her lithe little body arching violently as she had her most intense orgasm ever. Her cum mixed with her juices tasted like nectar to Josh. Eating his sister out and having her cum in his mouth was so incredibly erotic to him.

When the orgasm had passed Josh lay next to his spent sister and kissed her letting her taste her own juices. Grabbing her hand he placed it inside his boxers. She immediately grabbed on to his cock.

"Can you make me have an orgasm?" He whispered.

Josh turned over on his back and watched as his little sister took off his boxers and straddled him. Using both hands she gripped his hard cock. Inexperienced at this, she began buy jerking him off. Pumping his cock with both hands up and down. He couldn't count the number of times he had jerked off to the thought of his sister and now here she was, doing it for him. Her small hands on his ten inch cock made it look like she was holding a large toy. Josh just lay there, watching his sister beat him off.

After several minutes of the hand job, Josh asked, "Can you try putting your mouth on it?"

Without a word, Sam leaned over and took the tip into her mouth. She began to suck on it. After about three inches she couldn't take in any more. Clearly lacking the experience or skill her mother had. As Sam continued her first blow job she scraped the head with her teeth. Josh winced but said nothing, not wanting to discourage her.

12