Morality and Immortality Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only ten minutes, Daniel could no longer take it. Remembering what Mia told him, "I'm almost there." Giving her the warning she had asked for.

Josh immediately pulled off and didn't finish it. Not with his mouth or his hands. Daniel gave him a pleading look. "I don't want you coming yet. We are not even close to being finished." Said Josh with a mischievous grin.

Josh got off his knees and lay down on the bed. Spreading his legs and showing a clean shaved pussy with a strip of hair at the top. Rubbing his hands up and down his body, Josh told him. "Now it's your turn." Wanting to give him a little more incentive to do a good job, "There is a catch though. You have to give me an orgasm, using only your mouth and fingers. If you do, I will fuck you until you can't think straight and make you cum harder than you ever came before. If you can't, I walk."

Understanding the rules of the game, Daniel practically dived into Josh's soaking wet pussy. He started by licking Mia's lips, spreading them apart with his tongue. He tried to insert it as far as he could inside her. He would then go up and suck on her swollen clit, while inserting two fingers inside. "Ohhh...I really love the way you taste."

Josh moaned with pleasure as he felt the tongue dance around his wet pussy. The feeling of two fingers penetrating him and the sucking of his clit was a pleasure he had not thought possible. He now fully realized the difference between men and women. With men it's abut the destination. With women, it's about the journey.

Josh could feel the pressure building up inside to a point he could no longer hold. Grabbing Daniels head he forced it hard into his pussy, grinding it on his face. Josh squeezed Daniels head between his legs as the intense feeling overcame any safety concerns he might have had for Daniel's well being. Josh arched his back as wave after wave ran through him.

Josh relaxed the grip on Daniel's head and smiled. "That was what I wanted all night. Now come and get your prize."

Daniel got on top of Mia, leaning on his arms. Watching as Mia helped him out by guiding his hard cock into her very wet pussy. Between her own fluids and his saliva, Daniels cock slid in with only a little pressure. He was pleasantly surprised at how tight she was. Given her appetite he would have assumed she would be a lot looser. Daniel thrust his sword into her and buried it to the hilt. He began a nice even rhythm, watching as her breast bounced back and forth with each stroke. Staring at her beautiful face, he realized this was a once in a lifetime thing and he was going to enjoy it as much as he could.

Josh propped his head up on a pillow so he could watch as the cock slid in and out of him. He smiled at the sight. Up until now it had always been his cock sliding in and out of a pussy. Now he was seeing it from the other side. He enjoyed the sight almost as much as the sensation. He liked the way his hips moved to meet each thrust. The way his breast bounced in concert to the fucking he was receiving.

After half an hour of missionary, Josh was surprised when he was grabbed by the waist and flipped over. Pleased with the more aggressive confidence his lover was showing, he complied knowing what was expected.

Josh got on his hands and knees, lowering his head and breast until they touched the bed. This was the position he liked other girls to be in when he fucked them doggie style. Josh felt himself being entered from behind, the cock sliding deep into his pussy and two hands grabbing each side of his waist. He realized just how submissive this position was for a female and enjoyed the experience. With male on male it was a little different. It was more practical given the location of where you had to enter from.

Josh rocked back and forth. He had leaned up a little so he could watch his breast swing back and forth. Reaching underneath himself he grabbed both of Daniel's balls. He messaged them while this body was deflowered.

"I'm getting close. Can I cum inside you?" Asked a sweaty Daniel.

Oh fuck. How could he have forgotten? He wasn't on any type of birth control and he had no intention of getting this body pregnant. "No!" Said Josh quickly. "I'm not on birth control. You're going to have to cum in my mouth and on my face."

"Umm...Ok."

Josh flipped over on his back after Daniel pulled out. Josh propped his head up on the pillow again. "Come up here and straddle me by my face."

After Daniel had got into position, Josh grabbed his cock with his right hand and his balls with the left and began to jerk him off. Josh placed Daniel's cock in his mouth and sucked on it. "Your right." Said Josh aloud. "I do taste good." Josh felt Daniel tense up. He knew he was almost there.

Normally Daniel would close his eyes when he was coming, but this time forced them to stay open so he could see this. As Mia pulled the head of the cock out of her mouth still using her hands to jerk him off, a powerful blast shot straight down her throat. Mia then squeezed the head holding it in and pointed it at her face. Releasing the grip another large stream took her on her cheek and eye, across her forehead and into her hair. Mia then placed his cock back in her mouth and swallowed the rest. When he had finished she sucked his cock clean.

Daniel got off her and lay down beside her. "That was the most amazing sex I have ever had."

"I am glad you liked it. Thank you for fucking me tonight. It was exactly what I wanted." Replied Josh as he played with the cum on his face, smearing it around with his fingers.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Asked a hopeful Daniel.

"Maybe. It's not out of the realm of possibilities."

Half an hour later josh put on his clothes, leaving a very satisfied guy in bed. Josh still feeling a little nasty, left the cum on his face and hair and walked out of the hotel past the front desk. Smiling as a very shocked old man stared at him. "Being a girl is going to be fun." He said under his breathe. Josh couldn't wait for his next sexual encounter.

12