Morality Succumbs To Greed

Story Info
Can women resist the temptation?
662 words
3.94
23.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should feel guilt but, somehow, I don't .. since their greediness seemed to have overshadowed my own. I'm getting ahead of myself so let me start from the beginning.

41-14 - 6 - 31- 2 - (12).

I watched as the lottery balls tumbled assuring a winner of, at the least, 58 million even after uncle Sam's paws had finished scratching. Nobody would believe the thoughts that went through my mind after I'd checked my numbers.

I called Ginger first. Ginger's my sexy divorced neighbor I'd been trying to hop in the sack with for over a year without success. She couldn't believe her ears and came right over. After a few celebration drinks, and a hot blowjob, we fucked most of the night away. The next morning, after she'd cooked a fabulous breakfast, she went home, only, after I'd promised to be with her that evening.

I thought of Susan next.

I've always wanted to pork my ex sister-in-law but she always came up with excuses. Somehow, after I'd shared my news, she couldn't find an excuse and invited me over for a celebration.

We fucked until almost dark, when Ralph was due home, and I left with a promise of returning when hubby left for work the next morning.

I'm getting plenty of confidence, now, as Windy pops to mind. Windy's the "knockout' loan officer at my bank who's turned me down more than once for a loan. She's the kind of shapely and classy lady, so sexy, that few men hit on her ... knowing they'd stand no chance. I never had the nerve. Somehow, this evening, I mustered the nerve by calling her home. After sharing the news she wanted me over "for my own personal benefit". We fuck another night away and she was squeezing my asscheeks as I left the following morning. She had been much tighter than I'd suspected.

Now my thoughts elevate to Grace. I'm 6 months shy of turning 50 and I'm sure every teenaged boy in town has whacked off with this tall voluptuous 26 year old blonde's body running through their minds. I once worked with her father and, even at 19, Grace almost spoiled the annual company picnic just because of her mere presence. No man there could resist, mentally, fondling her long legged shapely frame. 7 years later she's more blossomed and would be any man's dream.

Rather than calling I decide to go by Grace's posh apartment. She vaguely remembered me until I told of the fortunate news. Her memory, all of a sudden, begins scanning. We must have fucked 5 times before I finally convinced her my chauffeur was outside waiting.

Afterwards I walked the 7 blocks home with Grace's mother on my mind. She's a 44 year old carbon copy of this sexy blonde I'd just fucked and I wanted her. Her titties drooped, some, but they're actually bigger than Grace's... or so they appeared ... though I'd never seen them.

Patsy became outraged when I called telling her I'd just fucked her daughter UNTIL I gave her the good news. She wanted to personally congratulate me before Frank came home. I walked the 4 blocks to her home and we must have fucked two hours before we heard Frank drive up. There was no time to escape the bedroom so Frank caught me just as I was crawling off of his lovely panting wife. Frank remained tight fisted until Patsy broke the news. We fucked again while Frank sat in the living room glancing over the latest stock market prices.

I finally leave, breathing hard, as my thoughts wander back toward my sexy divorced neighbor again.

After re-walking the 4 blocks I ring her doorbell only to be greeted with Ginger's scornful look.

After having the door slammed in my face I gracefully walk home knowing she'd probably discovered there'd been no lottery winner this week.

I should feel guilt... but somehow I don't.