Morals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

Richard's affection for Susan was growing, literally, in his pants. She reached her left hand down to confirm, and started working on his pants. He got hers open first and slipped his middle finger onto her clitoris, causing her to suddenly lose focus on his pants, her hand freezing in place. Pleased with himself for such a quick and significant response to his finger, he continued down and up, noting how wet she was already. After a second, she regained her focus and dropped her other hand down to get his pants off; in a hurry now. She had to gingerly unfold his inflating erection, but she got him straightened out and squeezed, hard. Richard move his other hand to her opposite shoulder and, trusting to the elasticity of the fabric, yanked it down and attacked her right breast. His mouth dropped onto the waiting nipple and she gasped with pleasure. She was stroking his erection up and down rapidly, in keeping with her own state of arousal, which he could tell was pretty high.

Richard yanked his hand out of her pants, stood up, and pulled her jeans off, then pulled off his shirt. She immediately ripped her own shirt off, almost really tearing it in her haste, and went for his pants, pulling them down and stuffing his cock into her mouth with both hands as if she was starving and this was her first food in a week. This was a happy turn of events; it felt like she was trying to swallow his dick it was so far down her throat and she was sucking strongly, but Richard was determined to retain control. He allowed her to suck for awhile, just adding to his arousal, and lubrication, she seemed to know what she was doing! Then he pulled her gently by the hair and pushed her back into the couch, spreading her legs with his hands and kneeling between them he touched her everywhere between her legs, EXCEPT her vagina. She fell back, throwing her hands over her head, surrendering to him completely, trusting him with her body. He ran his hands up and down the insides of her thighs. He lifted her legs to get her feet flat on the couch and traced his tongue against the undersides of her knees. She was moaning, writhing, about to explode with anticipation. She was actually pulling on handfuls of her own hair.

"Oh my God!" she thought to herself, "Touch me there, just once, I dare you!" She'd come so strongly she'd scream and crush him with her thighs. But he didn't touch her, and she was almost in tears from the teasing. He ran his fingers along the outsides of her labia, caressing the insides of her thighs and top of her pubic mound, stroking the hair. He bent down and kissed the inside of each thigh and simply exhaled a deep breath onto her clitoris. Her hips were moving, rotating her pelvis as if he was already inside her and she was trying to rub her clitoris against something to relieve the tension.

Richard took just a moment to guide the engorged head of his penis into her vagina, rubbed it up and down a couple of times and thrust, getting all the way in with the first push, resulting in another gasp from Susan. She arched her back, tilted her head back and pulled her legs back and over his back, squeezing him hard with her thighs. "Oh my God", she exclaimed, her hands on top of her head, as if trying to keep her brain from exploding upward. "Don't stop", she said, because Richard had plunged into her and stopped, keeping a steady pressure on her, but otherwise not moving. She could feel that he was rubbing against her clitoris, just a bit, but mostly he was just all the way inside her. He was hard as a rock and hot. She had rolled her hips to facilitate the deepest penetration, and was now reveling in the results of their mutual effort. She felt as if someone had pushed a heated rod into her vagina, then realized that her entire body was on fire. Richard was actually pushing himself into her, using his toes as leverage against the far arm of the couch. He had stopped moving to enable him to control himself and prolong the time before climax. It worked.

He put one hand behind her head, the other on her breast and began thrusting. Not quickly, but fully out and in; out and in, gently twisting her nipple in time with his thrusts. At the same time he began sucking her other nipple, dropping his head down and sucking hard as he entered her, grating her nipple over his top teeth as he took it in, causing her to gasp; bringing his head up, still sucking, as he withdrew. She came, loudly, and instinctively, clamped her hands over her mouth. Richard stopped for a moment to allow her to concentrate on her experience, hoping she'd remember to breathe, then he resumed his pumping while she continued her recovery, eventually placing both hands under her buttocks and thrusting forcefully until he came. She lay there, allowing him to finish, taking everything he was dishing out, passively, allowing her body to be used for his pleasure; she'd already gotten hers, anyway. She could feel his powerful abdominal muscles contracting on top of her; felt her entire body being rocked from his deep, penetrating thrusts, her nipples rubbing against the hair on his chest. Wasn't friction amazing? Especially as sensitive as her skin was immediately after a climax. For those few precious seconds after, every contact was intensified, almost to the point of discomfort. A few powerful strokes later, he, too, was done. They lay, motionless, luxuriating in each other, cooling off. After a few moments rest, Richard moved his hands from her rump, his left holding up his head, his right on her cheek while he kissed her. "It's good to have resolution", he said. She merely smiled and nodded, she couldn't move.

Richard got up and pulled his handkerchief from his trousers to keep himself from dripping onto the couch, and walked into the guest bath. He wiped himself with a warm, wet cloth, thoroughly to eliminate any telltale odor, and came out to wipe her off as well. The warmth felt good on her bare skin, particularly as he started with the insides of her thighs and worked his way up, eventually laying the warm cloth over her pubic mound and holding it there with his open hand. It was just erotic enough to cause her body to begin to respond, again, to his touch, which left her just a bit disappointed when he finished and took the cloth back to the bathroom. "Don't be greedy, now" she told herself, "there's sure to be plenty more where that came from." But she pulled her panties and jeans back up, and slipped her shirt over her head. "Not going anywhere; don't need the bra", she decided. "Besides", she mused, "let's see how long he takes to recycle", a mischievous grin spreading across her face. Richard walked back and began to dress.

"Gotta go?" she asked.

"Oh yeah", he responded. "Any telltale marks?" he asked. "I checked in the mirror for lipstick and didn't see anything."

"No, you're good" she agreed, watching to see if he'd notice her lack of "support" under her shirt.

He did, and said, "you've got a nice body for an older gal", giving her nipple a tweak.

"Back atcha, old man" she replied, smiling, and giving his crotch a pat. He sat for awhile, waiting for his body temperature to get back down to normal, and packed up his paperwork.

"Have a great weekend", he said as he headed for the door, "I'll get back to you about the new projects in a couple of days", he said as he walked out.

"Great, thanks", she said, shutting the door behind her. "I can't even believe I came just from him being inside me" she thought to herself, leaning against the door after she shut it. "phew!" She slumped on the couch, turned on the TV, and polished off her wine. Then she finished his. Fifteen minutes later she was asleep.

Richard had no such luxury, he had to drive home. He recalled his days of dating his wife. How they would make love in his apartment then fall asleep. He also remembered how difficult it had been, for both of them, to get up and go back to her place, usually by 3AM, her with her bra in her purse. He recalled getting back to his place and being barely able to get his clothes off before crashing onto his water bed and sleeping until noon. Damn, they'd had great sex back then, he remembered wistfully. Damn! "What happened?" he asked himself. Even when the kids were young, they'd had great sex. In fact, it seemed that their sex life had mostly been affected by Joanie's work. He reminded himself about how stressful her job was, and again cut her slack. Then he thought about HER rack, and is pants started to get hard again. "Maybe tonight?" he thought. "This", he told himself, "was really reassuring. I've just had sex with another woman, and the next thing I think about is fucking my wife. I've thought she was hot from the first date, and after twenty-five years, just looking down her night shirt gets me hard. Someday her libido's coming back and I will so be there to take advantage", and home he drove.

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers