Mora's Fetish Diary: Hands

Story Info
Something about hands that turns her on.
1k words
4.4
12.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about hands that turns me on. I realized it when I was watching Blayde on his webcam. He has pretty hands. And by pretty I don't mean girly. They are masculine hands, but they are attractive. Strange fetish, but I have it. It's actually one of the first things I notice about someone when I meet them. He leans forward as he reads and all his fingers curl except for his index finger which rests vertical against his cheek. His chin rests on his curled fingers and he has this look of intense concentration on his face.

Damn he's cute. Too bad he never leaves the cam on for long. I would be quite content just to watch him as he checks his e-mail. Besides, he occasionally wraps those fingers through his hair... He's too damned sexy.

So what exactly is it about hands? I like slim hands, regardless of the man. If they have meaty hands it makes me think they are clumsy. Too thin, however, and I feel like they will break if I hold it in mine. Thick hands are too strong, perhaps. Thin hands are too frail. I like them in the middle.

The fingers have to taper with them being bigger at the base and slender at the fingertips. The fingertips have to be rounded, not pointed. The fingernails have to be trimmed. Claws are only attractive on gargoyles. And, coincidentally, I don't mind if they have chewed their nails as long as the nails aren't rough and there aren't hangnails. Either one means two things: one, I am not sucking their fingers and two, they are not going to finger me. Rough edges are not nice inside a soft, wet pussy. Ow.

I want the hands to move nicely. People who type a lot have decent form with their hands as well as those who play a guitar or piano. Artists have nice hands, too. There is a certain form to the people who do these tasks. Besides that, writers, artists and musicians are generally intelligent and/or deep-souled. That way I have something to talk about after we fuck while waiting on Mr. Winky to come back for round two.

Coincidentally, Blayde is a writer. My favorite rock stars play guitar (lead and base). Another friend of mine (who is a woman but has slightly masculine hands – and no I am not calling her manly by any stretch-) is an artist. I really like watching them work. When I've watched Blayde masturbate for me on webcam, I don't know rather watching his hands as he jerked off and typed or actually watching him masturbate and cum was more of a turn on for me.

Damn, even thinking about it has me wet, especially when I think about those fingers in my pussy, slipping in and out and he rubs my clit. He has long fingers, too. I love long fingers. They can reach that little spot inside my pussy, especially if he uses his right middle finger. His finger flicks slightly as he draws it out so it rubs the front, then he relaxes to bury his finger inside of me again. He fingers me over and over as a whimper and moan, begging to feel his skin against mine and kiss those beautiful lips.

Being the flirt that he is, he would tease me with it, too. Deny me at first, and then press chaste little kisses on different places he could reach as he worked magick with those fingers. In my mind I can see the way the bones move in the back of his hand with each finger flexing. I would love every minute I experience, his beautiful hands inside of me, bringing me closer with each thrust. He would probably get off on having me at his mercy, too, the little shit. Of course I would probably love just about every moment of it, too.

I'm getting close. I bring his head down against my belly and pet him. I arch my hips so he can reach the spot inside and reach down to rub my clit. He slides another finger inside my aching pussy, thrusting them inside me faster and harder. My hand tangles through his hair, my grip tightening. I'm close. Just a few more moments and I'll cum. The thought of my cum drenching his hand is intoxicating. My breathing quickens. I'm begging him not to stop. I'm telling him I'm about to cum. I thrust against his hand. Just... a bit.... more....

I can feel my body tighten, my pussy clenching against his fingers. He is struggling to continue movement as I cum. His name crosses my lips in a hiss before being choked out by my moans of pleasure. My hand tightens in his hair as I rub my clit hard and fast. I buck, lost in my orgasm, unaware of anything but the electricity firing through my body and the feel of his fingers clenched inside my pussy. He has given up trying to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy and has opted to rub my g-spot as I cum.

My orgasm passes and I finally relax and wrap my arms around his shoulders to pull him against me. He nuzzles against me as I pet him, pressing his now raging hard on against my leg.

I love being fingered until I cum. Then again, I love being fingered while he licks and sucks my clit, too. But that's another entry altogether.

~*~*~*~*~*~

You know, when Blayde reads this- he is going to first be embarrassed, then he's going to be completely enthralled while he reads it. Now rather he reads it and then masturbates or masturbates while he reads it I can't answer. Either way it goes, it's going to be a notch on his belt. Even though it embarrasses him (and he's goddamned cute when he blushes), he loves it when I talk about him. All of this over five minutes watching him read email. Well, which led to me thinking about the time he masturbated for me via webcam. *wicked grins and kisses to My Blayde*