Mora's Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the chair for almost 30 minutes and she and Cara talked about lots of things. She finally said she was getting tired and was hurting a bit and wanted to go back to bed. She was able to do so again without any help. Cara looked at her bandages and did not see any bleeding. They were both very happy with how things had gone. Mora removed her night gown. Cara asked if Mora had tried lying on her side. She tried it and needed a pillow behind her to hold her up.

A little later Cara locked the door and asked if Mora wanted to see her legs. Mora said you bet and Cara removed her scrub pants. Her right prosthetic socket came all the way up to her crotch. She had no panties on and was shaved. Cara said she liked the hair removed as the socket pulled it if it was there. Besides it felt good for other reasons! The left leg prosthesis came above her knee and she could see that the lower part of the leg was quite short. Both sockets were the suction type. She lifted her scrub top and removed it. She had no bra on. Her breasts were a "b" cup and sagged just a little. Her nipples and areolas were quite large and puffed out the nipples.

She was very sexy for a 42 year old woman, even more so being an amputee. She told Mora she had removed her bra and panties a little earlier when she used the john. She asked what she thought. Mora said she was a very beautiful woman. Cara sat in Mora's wheelchair and removed both of her legs. The stumps looked fantastic. They were very small and no scars showed. She wheeled over to Mora's bed and transferred to it sitting beside Mora facing her. Cara lifted her BK stump and asked Mora to touch it and any other place she wanted. Her right stump was just barley long enough for a prosthetic leg and she moved it aside so Mora could see her pussy which was very wet.

Mora ran her hands all around the stump and was amazed at how soft it was. Cara told her to feel the end of it and Mora could feel the 2 ends of the bones through the skin. Mora moved her hands to the short, right stump and repeated the same thing. She noticed the bone end was larger in this one. Mora asked if she should move her hand further up and Cara said please. Mora slid her finger up into Cara's slit and moved it all around. She then put two fingers in her pussy and Cara put her head back and moaned. Mora was able to bring her other hand up to Cara's breasts and started hefting and massaging them. Cara soon came with a soft cry. As Cara watched, Mora withdrew her fingers and licked them clean.

Cara asked Mora what she could do for her and Mora said nothing right then but she would be looking forward to more later. Cara asked if she could touch Mora's breasts at least and Mora said sure. Cara played with them for a while and said they were the most beautiful she had ever seen. Mora thanked her and Cara transferred back to the chair and put her legs and scrubs back on. Mora said after all that, she was very wet and needed something to wipe with and Cara asked if she could do it. She used her finger first to wipe up some juice and put it in her mouth and then used a wet wash cloth to finish the job. Mora took some more Tylenol and drifted off to sleep.

She woke up just after midnight with the two nurses talking quietly giving report. They said they were sorry for waking her up but Mora said that was ok as she had always been a light sleeper. Cara said good night and left. Janie came over and asked how she was doing. Mora said super and it had been a busy day.

Janie told her to go back to sleep for now, they could talk later. She turned to her other side and Janie put some pillows behind her and she went off to sleep. About three Mora was awake again and Janie asked if she was ok. She said yes but did not feel like she could go back to sleep right now. Mora asked Janie when she had noticed she was interested in amputees and in becoming one. Janie said as a teen she had a girlfriend that had lost a leg and they became close. Later they became lovers as Janie had become very interested in her stump. She decided she wanted to become an arm amputee but thought she would have very little chance of that every happening. It was only after starting work here that she was able to make it come true. She had become friends with Cara and she was the one that told her how to ask to take care of certain patients and that they would do the surgery for her.

Mora asked Janie if she could see her stump. She said sure and removed her top. She was braless tonight and said as Mora was the only overnight patient in the place, no other people were around so when that happened she came braless. She laughed and said she liked to be free and was that way most of the time. The straps on her arm also rested better without the bra. She also did not wear the arm most of the time. For work always, but not the rest of the time. She removed the arm and harness and put it aside. She locked the door and sat on the edge of the bed. Mora asked if she could touch and Janie said please! The stump was small and not very long. Again as on Cara's, there were no sign of suture holes and the scaring was almost invisible. She was using both hands to rub it and after a while she looked Janie in the eye and eased her hand towards her breast. Janie smiled and looked down to watch what Mora's hands were doing to her.

Mora cupped her breast and rubbed and pulled on Janie's nipple. She pulled her a little closer by tugging on her arm stump and was able to reach the other breast and repeated the same movements. Janie's nipples had become very large, hard and distended. When Janie looked at Mora she licked her lips and Janie got the message and moved even closer so Mora could kiss and suck her breasts. Janie moved her hand down between her legs and started to rub her pussy. Mora noticed and asked her to remove her pants.

She got off the bed and dropped her scrubs. She also had shaved pussy lips but her hair started about one inch above her clit and all across her abdomen. It was dark and thick so quite a contrast from the shaved part. Janie got back in bed so Mora could suck on her breasts but Janie used her hand to fondle Mora's breasts this time. Mora moved her hand down to Janie's pussy and started in on her clit and then stuck several finger in her pussy.

Mora was sucking and biting Janie's nipples at the same time and it did not take long for Janie to cum. Mora asked if Janie had a boyfriend and she said yes but he was in the navy and gone a lot so she was always Horney. Janie asked if she wanted to cum now but Mora said later. She got pretty active when she was cuming so she thought she had better wait a while she said grinning. Janie said ask any time you want it, I owe you. Janie also asked if Mora would mind her using her shower and Mora said not at all. She did a quick one and put clean scrubs on.

Janie did another dressing change with Mora eagerly looking on. Mora then said she thought she would try to sleep some more and the lights were turned down. Mora moved her hand down to her pussy and could feel it ok now. Janie saw what she was doing and told her that the med had been turned down again earlier when she was asleep and was she having any pain. Mora said not enough to worry about but did take a couple of Tylenol. Janie said that Mora was the earliest patient she had ever had that got along with so little medication so soon. Mora drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Janie locked the door, got warm water and proceeded with the bath. She told Mora that when the doctor came in that afternoon he probably would have them remove the catheter. Did Mora feel like she needed to have a bowel movement yet? The spinal med was very low now and she should feel it if necessary. They were also going to change her diet and get back to a normal one since she was doing so well. After the bath they should try and get her on a bedside commode to see how that was going to work in case something came up urgently.

Janie brought the commode in and placed it by the bed. She warned Mora that with no leg in her hip and the muscle and tissue that had been removed in that area, it would take some getting used to being able to sit on it. Doing so might also cause some pain. Mora said well let's try it and she got over to the edge of the bed.

Janie held it in place and Mora kept one hand on the bar and put the other on the handle near the seat. She lifted herself over it and gently lowered herself to the seat. Janie suggested she not let the bar go until she was sure she was seated right. She had to move her rear several times but finally found a way to sit and feel somewhat secure. Janie had been right as it was a little painful. Janie said there was a company that made special seats and she would try and find the catalog.

Mora got back in bed and realized she was tired. The surgery had done a job on her stamina. As Janie was doing her dressings the doctor came in early and looked at how things were going. He asked if she was having any pain and Mora said only a small amount that Tylenol seemed to take care of. He checked her chart and was surprised at how little was going into the epidural. He asked her if she felt ready to get off it all together and she said it was ok with her. He would have the anesthisa people come in and remove it.

Did she feel she could do without the urinary catheter? Yes, she would be glad to get rid of that! He told her he thought the areas looked great and that he would probably remove the stitches in another week. She could get up in her chair as much as she wanted but should be careful about the incisions whenever she was moving around. Mora said she understood.

Janie finished the dressings and then removed the catheter. She had checked the doctor's orders and said that when she was in bed during the day that the dressings should be left off so the areas would heal faster. The morning was gone already and Cara came in with her lunch tray. Mora asked if she could get in her chair and eat in the other room. Both nurses thought that would be a good idea so a wheelchair was pushed to the bedside and the wheels locked. Cara said that since there were no arm rails on the chair she should put her hand on the wheel to let herself down. She was to not lean back in the chair until they checked the center of balance to be sure she did not tip over.

Mora got to the edge of the bed, reached over and placed her hand on the wheel and lifted her body up and over the seat. She lowered down to the cushion and slowly let the bar go. Cara was behind the chair holding it up and steady. She instructed Mora to lean back slowly and she did. The chair did not seem to want to tip backwards. Janie put a strap around Mora's upper torso under her breasts to keep her from tipping forward out of the chair. Mora felt great making it this far. Cara pushed her into the other room and she ate her lunch while report was given.

When she was done she happened to look down and saw that her gown covered the lower part of her and that nothing showed. She thought it looked super sexy that no legs protruded and she just ended there. She lifted the gown and only a very small part of her left stump stuck out. There was some pain if she tried to put too much pressure on it to hold herself upright. The cushion kept a lot of the pressure from her right hip area but it was still painful so she knew it would take a while for things to heal so she could sit for long lengths of time.

Janie said so long on her way out. Mora said she was hurting and wanted to get back in bed so they moved to the bedroom. Cara had changed the bed while she was out and Mora transferred back with no trouble. The pain stopped as soon as she got in bed. Mora knew she would have to get through it to get better.

Someone from anesthesia came right after she got in bed and removed the epidural catheter and placed a band aid over the site.

After resting for a while Cara asked her if she was ready to get her pussy shaved now that the catheter was gone and the dressings were not so bulky. She said great and Cara had her move over to the side of the bed. She got the stuff she needed and sat down facing Mora's pussy. She gently pushed her left stump a little more to the side and started in. It did not take long even with her adding some special touches in certain places. With the hair mostly gone from what had been done in the OR it was now nice and smooth. Cara dried her off and put some lotion on. She spent some time doing that part and rubbed her fingers all over Mora. She rubbed her clit several times and Mora came. She had gotten quite wet and Cara wiped her off and thought how sexy the view was with no legs in the way.

Mora put her hand down there and felt the results. She could not believe how sexy it was and why she had not done this before! There was so much more feeling without the hair insulating the touch. Cara stood up and Mora thanked her for the special treatment. Cara said anytime. Mora scooted back up in bed and did some pull-ups with the trapeze bar to keep her arms in shape. Something she would have to remember to do and keep at it more.

12