More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to trash clothing, tattoos and extreme makeup effects, mother and son took note of the dizzying array of facial piercings; multiple ear rings and studs, eyebrows, cheeks, noses, lips, the filtrim between nose and mouth, chins, even tongues. The pair tried to be discreet as they observed each new 'look' that presented itself, but when they began envisioning various looks on each other, a fit of giggles erupted.

"Oh, that look would work so well on you," Stephanie had teased, pointing out a girl with a row of tiny studs along the outer edge of each ear, in addition to her dramatically made up eyes and lips.

"You don't think that would be too much?" Alex had teased back, brushing his hair back and fingering his own ear in mock coquettishness.

"Not at all!" his mother had dismissed. "That looks so... how do you say it, 'off the hook'! You should go for it."

"Welllll," Alex mused, pretending to consider it, "if you really think so..."

"Excellent!" his mother gushed, "but not here. No shopping-mall-boutique bimbo with a stud gun in her hand is good enough for my baby. I'm taking you to a professional. Let's go!"

She seized his hand and led him out of the mall and to her car. Alex wondered if it was all just a gag, or if his mother had taken leave of her senses. He wasn't against the idea - far from it - but this was so atypical of her usual cloyingly protective stance towards his upbringing.

A half-hour's drive took them downtown - to the Boulevard. Alex had been to the usual shopping and entertainment areas, but this area, well down the street from the usual haunts, was completely new to him. Being a Saturday afternoon, the lots were full and the streets were lined with parked cars. After cruising the neighborhood for ten minutes, a car pulled out of a metered space just ahead of them and Stephanie claimed the vacated spot for her own. It was two blocks from their destination, but the pair were content to take their time and window shop along the way.

And what shops! Each successive window yielded a new vista of fetish clothing, shoes, lingerie and accessories. His mother was in full 'tease' mode, asking "What do you think of that one?", or "Oooh, wouldn't that dress look sexy on you?", or "Wouldn't you love to have a pair of shoes like that?" He kidded along with her, trying his utmost to mask his growing excitement, not able to tell her how much he had enjoyed seeing her in such attire and yes, he would very much adore owning and wearing clothes and shoes like that.

They arrived at the door of the tattooing and piercing parlor. His mother smiled at him coyly, her eyes dancing. Was she really going to follow through with this? When she saw the questioning look in her son's eyes, Stephanie DuValle burst out in a peal of warm, melodic laughter.

"You're not gonna chicken out now, are you... Sissy?" she teased, tucking her hands into her armpits and flapping her arms. "Bwaaaaaaak, bwaak-bwaak-bwaak-bwaak, bwaaaaaaak!"

She seized his hand and led him through the door before he could respond.

Once ensconced in the chair, the piercing gun poised at his ear, the two gazed into each other's eyes and burst out giggling again, both remembering their shared amusement at the mall. The first pair of studs snapped home with more surprise than pain. From that point on, the session became a bizarre, continuing game of 'Dare'.

"I dare you to get a second pair," his mother had challenged, grinning broadly.

"Only if you do, too," Alex taunted.

For the sake of a dare, she would - and did. They goaded each other to a third pair, then a fourth. The amused technician was kept busy for a half-hour. Towards the end, Alex was adorned with two piercings in each ear lobe, a row of four along the outer edge of each ear, plus one each at the very tops of his ears. His mother had matched him piercing for piercing, not wanting to be outdone by her son in daring. She had even challenged him to a delicate, sparkling diamond-like stud in the side of his right nostril, then did the same for herself. Both were on the ragged edge of an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

"Let's do one more," she urged him, trying to stifle her mirth, "something really nasty this time. How about a ring in your lower lip?"

"Eeeewwwww, that's gross!" he exclaimed with disdain. "I can just see me accidentally hooking it with a fork while I'm eating and ripping the whole thing out. I would sooner get my tongue pierced than put a ring in my lip."

"Done!" his mother crowed triumphantly, grinning from ear to ear.

Both left with identical gold ball studs piercing their tongues, in addition to their other decorations. The ear and nasal piercings were not much of a concern, but their tongues had already begun to swell a bit. Gazing at their reflections in the first window they came to, Stephanie DuValle finally lost it. She doubled over in laughter, clutching her side desperately to stave off the ache. Alex followed suit.

"Seriously," she began, recovering her composure a bit. "I was just thinking about this the other day. I have seen so many kids your age, both girls and boys, with ear rings and other pierced body parts and wondered how it would look on you - and if you were even into it. To be honest, I thought you would look scrumptious with a pair of pierced earrings.

"Then we had so much fun with our little game at the mall, I just wanted to see how far you would go. Once I got you into that chair, I guess I just got carried away with it. Now that we've done it... well, it is attractive on you, Sweetie - in a kind of lurid, trashy way. Look, it's not something permanent, like a tattoo. You can take a piercing out and the hole will eventually close up. If you don't want to do this, it's okay. I just thought... "

"What are you trying to say, Mom?" Alex inquired.

She paused for a moment, gently stroking his cheek with the palm of her hand.

"Baby, you are growing up so fast," she mused, misty-eyed. "I'll only have you – this - for a little while longer; then I'll have to let you go. You can't possibly know how much I cherish this time with you. I've spoken with enough mothers to know what we have is the exception these days, not the rule; that makes me feel doubly-blessed.

"So, humor your old mom. Don't be ashamed to be seen with me in public, the way your friends are with their moms, and if I do something a little crazy like this from time to time, understand where it's coming from."

He hugged her tightly.

"Not so old," he disagreed, "and definitely nothing to be ashamed of. I would be seen with you anytime, anywhere, Mama.

She cupped his face with both hands, on the verge of tears.

"Baby, you have no idea how special it is to hear you say that. I think that's the first time you have ever called me 'Mama'. That may sound like such a little thing, but it's what I used to call my mother. She and I had a really close relationship, just like you and me. It's almost like I am re-living my childhood through you. No one can put a price tag on moments like this. So, will you be a dear and leave the piercings in for a while? I want to enjoy this moment as long as I can."

She wanted to enjoy it as long as she could? Mischievously, Alex turned back to the window, pulled his T-shirt out of his jeans and rubbed his taut stomach and slim, indented waistline.

"I dunno," he mused, turning to face his mother. "What do you think? Should we go back and get matching belly rings?"

"You nut!" his mother chided, taking his hand in hers. "Let's get back to the car!"

There was an arcade along the way. Alex hadn't really paid attention to it before, having been captivated by the displays in the other store windows.

"Come on, we have to do this," Stephanie chirped, dragging her son inside and straight to the Ladies Room. Bolting them securely in the last stall, she seated her son on the toilet, then straddled his lap.

For the next half-hour, the seemingly-possessed woman made up her astonished son's face, using the cosmetics she had purchased earlier at the mall. Apparently satisfied with her work, she stood, removed her styling brush from her purse, pushed him over at the waist so his hair dangled down in front of him, and brushed it out vigorously. Seizing his collar, she snapped his body upright, tossing his hair over his head. She then fluffed it out even fuller. Then, she repeated the process for her own hair.

"That will do nicely," she chirped.

"Mama, what -"

"Just trust me, okay?" she interrupted.

She packed up everything, then unbolted the door, leading her confused son out of the stall.

"Ta-da!" she announced proudly. "Welcome to 'Punk for a Day' - and you are today's guest of honor!"

Alex gaped in astonishment at his reflection in the mirror. If his mother had been going for 'punk', she had missed the mark by a country mile. The flawless complexion, Cobalt Blue shadow, ebony eyeliner heavily-mascara-ed lashes, blushing cheekbones, and glistening, ruby-red lips screamed 'porn star' instead. Actually, it did resemble the makeup worn by the girl his mother had pointed out in the mall. His heart threatened to burst from his chest.

"It's - it's..." he stammered.

"... gorgeous on you," Stephanie finished. "Don't wimp out. Let's go!"

She seized his hand and pulled him out the door before he could protest, pulling him to the instant-photo booth.

"I want to immortalize this on film, Sweetie," she insisted, "before we come to our senses and yank all these piercings out."

She seated them inside and posed him so his new piercings would be prominently displayed.

"Be sure and smile wide for the camera," she admonished as she fed coins into the slot. "Part your teeth, too. I want your tongue piercing to show."

After the impromptu 'photo shoot', his mother had pulled him out onto the sidewalk and towards the car, without benefit of re-tying his ponytail, for the whole, wide world to see. Alex was embarrassed to his very soul. At the same time, he was more thrilled than he had ever been before in his young life. His mother had insisted on taking her time, window-shopping all the way back to the car. They had gotten stares, to be sure. It took him a little while to realize; most seemed to perceive him as just another overdone, underdeveloped teen girl. He had played along with her little joke after that, trading teases about what would look good on who - not letting on that this was the best birthday present he had ever had.

Later, in their driveway, his mother had had to dab tears of laughter from his eyes, as well as her own.

"This has been one of our best days ever," she avowed. "I will remember my 'little punk' until the day I die - and have the photos to remind me. Look, if you do decide to keep the piercings for a while, I'll... smooth the way with your father. I mean, I got the same ones, didn't I? I'll just tell him the truth; we were having a little fun with one another and just got carried away. I don't think we'll have to mention the part about all the makeup, do you? That will be just between us. For the time being, we'll just tie your ponytail a little different to cover your ears. Try to give him your left profile only and keep your mouth shut - literally!"

Alex had 'humored his mom', leaving his makeup and hair done the rest of the day. She ordered a pizza for dinner, then made him go to the door to pay for the delivery when it arrived. Alex opened the door and was stunned at the glazed expression on the delivery guy's face and the bulge that rose quickly in the boy's jeans. The transformed blonde stunner paid for the pizza and left a nice tip, allowing his fingertips to rest just a heartbeat longer than necessary in the boy's hand, then thanked him and shut the door. He smiled all the way back to the kitchen.

Later, his mother had teased him at the table how he should join a band.

"You have the right 'look' now, Sweetie," she had jibed mirthfully. The girls will adore you - maybe some of the boys, too!"

They had watched a video together afterwards, cuddled up together on the sofa and just enjoying each other's company, until she had hurried him upstairs to clean up when they heard his father's car pull up. With considerable regret, Alex used the makeup remover as his mother had instructed and cleansed his face of her loving efforts, then moisturized with the lotion she had cautioned him to use afterward.

In the days that followed, the conspirators frequently giggled to each other in shared amusement. Alex's mother complimented his "rad" appearance and for being such a good sport about her little tease. Of course, he had no intention of removing any of his piercings any time soon. There were many more memorable days for Alex that his mother didn't know about, as the parts and pieces of his fantasy took shape, leading up to THE memorable day. It had been over a year and a half since that first awkward, amazing night; at last, he felt ready.

***

His parents had fussed around more than usual that night, darting from bedroom to bathroom and back, a couple of times going down the stairs to the first floor, then returning. Alex suspected those trips downstairs were to mix drinks at the bar, indicating their level of nervousness. Whatever they had planned for the evening, it was something big for both.

Alex had to remain in his room. As of yet, neither parent had given any indication they were aware he had sneaked home from Tommy's house and he wanted to keep it that way. He would have loved to take up station in the linen closet across from his parents' bedroom door. He could have gotten a view of what his mother was wearing, even overheard what their plans for the evening were. With the way they were moving about, it was just too risky. Well, maybe he would be able to hear them discussing it when they returned. In the meantime, he had already begun preparing for his own 'party'.

As it was, he could only hear the murmuring of their voices through the common wall. His mother seemed more animated than ever. That wasn't all he heard. He closed his eyes and trembled with delight as he could make out the staccato click-click-click of his mother's stiletto heels on the bathroom tiles and hardwood floors.

Closing his eyes, Alex thought back to that first evening, watching his mother fuck herself with the dildo before his very eyes. That image had had a profound, lasting effect on him. While visualizing himself in his mother's place, he now penetrated his freshly-enema-ed and lubricated 'pussy' with the thick ten-inch black dildo he had purchased online. It had taken months to train his puckered hole to accept that monster so readily. He could feel shockwave after shockwave rolling over him as the massive member stimulated his hypersensitive prostate, triggering a massive full-body orgasm.

As a result of his rigorous 'pussy training', Alex didn't have to touch his little thing anymore. He could now cum as many times as he wished, gobbling down as much, or as little, ejaculate as he might produce. The operative words seemed to be "as little" of late. It seemed he wasn't getting hard and erect as he had that first night, either. In fact, the only things that seemed to get hard anymore were his hyper-sensitive nipples. Even the flesh around them had grown noticeably puffy. Was it possible his 'pussy-training' was actually making him more feminine? Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on his part. Rather than dampening his resolve to follow through on his plans, the sensitized nipples and small, limp appendage between his thighs merely reinforced it. His soft, harmless 'clitty' was easier to hide away, making him feel more womanly.

He heard them in the hallway, outside their door. He detected the mixed aromas of Shalimar, hair spray and cigarette smoke. Ordinarily, his mother didn't smoke, having given up the habit long ago. She did on these special nights. His father, like so many other men Alex had read about on the Internet, had a fetish for women who smoked. She also smoked during their 'scenes' because, she had confessed to her husband, it made her feel "wicked."

"Okay then," his mother sighed. "Go to the club, have a couple of drinks, relax, and wait for me to call. Don't try to call me or come looking for me; I plan to be... busy. Got it?"

"Yes, Honey," his father acknowledged.

Just then, Alex heard a horn honk in the driveway out front.

"There's my cab," his mother chirped. "We have been working up to this night for a long time, Lover. When I walk out that door, we are committed. If you have any last-minute doubts, say so now. Once we start this, I may not be able to stop. You know how I get."

"I know," Frank assured her. "I want this; for both of us."

"All right," Stephanie expressed with a note of caution. "As long as you are sure, we are going to do this just the way we planned. Whatever you see, hear, and experience, remember I love you, always have, and always will. Got it?"

"Got it," his father agreed. "I love you too, Stephanie."

"Stephanie?" Alex's mother questioned with an air of bemused confidence. "Who the hell is Stephanie? My name is Jasmine... Sugar. See ya around; know what I mean?"

Alex heard the sound of her heels on the stairs, then crossing the floor saucily. He could clearly picture in his mind the confident, almost arrogant attitude of the woman who owned that self-assured strut. Men found her irresistible; they would do anything, give anything, to sample her charms - and she knew it.

The front door opened, then closed, and she was gone. Shortly after, he heard his father make his way downstairs, through the kitchen and out into the garage. The automatic garage door opened and his father's S550 roared to life, then backed out. The garage door closed - and Alex was alone at last. They wanted him to "have a little fun, too", did they? Well, he was going to do exactly that.

He made a beeline for their bedroom. To save time, he had attached his DD-cup silicone breast forms to his hairless chest with aerosol medical adhesive, then donned the matching, heavily-contoured latex 'pussy panties' while waiting for his parents to finish their own preparations and leave. The custom-made prosthetics, color-matched to his skin tone, had cost the bulk of his 'college fund'. They had been worth the expense. With the use of some Dermablend, he had erased any trace of seam between latex and flesh. His lush, inviting curves were the equal of his sexy mother's, as he had always dreamed. Now, if only for a few brief hours, he would finally become her.

He couldn't believe his eyes. It was sitting atop her dresser, in full view, instead of hidden away in the bottom dresser drawer as usual. His hands trembled as he fingered the tissue-paper wrapping. Alex had been completely enchanted with the black calfskin corset the moment he had first discovered it a month before. His mother must have debated wearing this foundation tonight, then opted out. On the one hand, Alex was sorry for that. He had never seen her wear this corset. It's crisp, unblemished folds indicated she never had. On the other hand, he was thankful she had left it behind. It had been his first choice in foundations for this most special of nights; now, he would be the first to wear it!

He had been practicing regularly, using another of her waist cinchers to get the feel of corseting; training his figure to accept tight-lacing for extended periods of time. So, too, had he learned how to reach behind his back and lace himself up unassisted. The classic corset-training had resulted in reduced appetite, weight loss, and a visible re-contouring of his torso. Alex had almost choked on his potato skin when his mother had noted his diminutive physique at Friday's. He now wrapped the sensual leather garment around his already-slender form, fastened the front busk, then reached back and began cinching the laces, top and bottom toward the center, just as he had done so many times before.