More

Story Info
At times the hunger is simply too much.
747 words
16.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds came in dizzying waves. Voices rising and falling – swelling and ebbing like the tide at dawn's break. Nothing made sense but the crooning voice of the man who had brought her to this place – to her surprise.

"Relax, my pet… I have a gift for you. Something you've always wanted… always dreamt of, but were too nervous to actually live. Tonight, you will live fully – tonight, you will give all of yourself to me."

Arms and legs caressed by thick, soft cotton – held tight against the wooden legs of a padded bench. A heavy black leather blindfold took her sight completely. Slowly, the thin dress was cut from her body. She could feel the sensuous slide of the steel blade dancing carefully over awakened flesh as the cloth dropped to the floor like a snake shedding its skin.

"Can you hear them, puss? Listen closely. How many, hmm? How many men see your body in all its splendid nakedness? Four… five… six? Can they see how your flesh quakes and shivers in anticipation, the slick coating of your inner thighs? Think about it, pet. All these men… just for you."

She gasped, finding the murmurs swelling… growing stronger, wanting to know just how many eyes were trained on an open cunt, dangling breasts. Was he telling her the truth? Were there really others here to touch and use her body as she was born to be used? Or was it some sort of elaborate mind-fuck set up to steal her imagination and send her into billows of fear mixed with wild excitement?

The first touch was warm and familiar – Master's touch. Relaxing softly under the intimate warmth sliding over the silk of bare flesh. Ardent lips settling at that warm seam between hip and thigh, soft licks, gentle breath.

Gradually, the touch seemed to spread… grow. Gentle strokes teasing over pebbled flesh, sinking through the velvet skin, tantalizing indulgence. Her breath an echo through the air – calling the graze of lips and tongue. And the first thrust stole her mind.

Deeply implanted within the sucking strength of warm cunt, the cock moved in gentle force – driving deeper into her wet, willing body. Master's whisper at her ear, whispering how lovely she looked with so many hands and lips trailing her form, and a stranger between her thighs.

She gasped, reality burying itself within her mind… Master and protector cooing into her ear as the penis of a stranger pressed deeply into wet velvet – constricting cunt. Easy pressure at sweetly parted lips, as the satin flesh of a turgid cock smeared a wet tip over glistening lips. A single thrust sending the manhood – a faceless glove of silk over iron – deeply into the cove of curled tongue and warm palate.

She should feel shame. She should cry at the way her body was simply being used as a warm and wet place to masturbate these cocks moving into her over and over. But she didn't. Sweet lord, she didn't.

"Yes… good girl," his voice a warm purr against her ear as the rhythm quickened, "so fucking beautiful. Don't you feel it, pet? Can't you feel how excited they are to have the honor of taking my sweet slut's body for their own – even for a moment. Yes, that's it – fuck them my whore, show them just how needy and hungry you are."

Joy danced through her veins as the grunts merged and sung through her soul as they thrust and drove deeply… forcefully… into mouth and cunt. Hands gripped her hips – bruising pressure. Glorious explosion, salty jets of thick white coating her tongue – glazing her throat, as she swallowed deeply, convulsively. Drinking down the heavy semen greedily, hungrily – filling the long tunnel of a wildly working throat with the clinging seed of a man she didn't know.

A spotlight trained on the woman tied to the bench in the middle of the floor, revealing every freckle, every dimple. Withdrawal. Heavy white clinging to the corner of her mouth… foamy and sparkling like spun silver in the bright light.

"Yes, my slut, lick it away, taste his cum." Master's voice… low… compelling. "Another, sweet pet? Do you want… more?" His fingers slid along the base of her neck then tightened slowly around the slenderness of her throat. Sweet pressure, hot lust.


"More?? Please?" Sticky lips, raw voice. "Master? Pleaaseee? Moreeeeeeeee?"

He smiled.

Share this Story