More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine stops moving, her jaw drops and her lake blue eyes grow wide. "Pro, Professor Fotheringham?"

The blonde takes Corinne's breasts in her hands, grips them so that the firm flesh fills the space between her fingers. She leads her lover up the length of her faux penis. My librarian's eyes flutter at the sensation of the dildo moving in her.

Elaine guides the hot bitch on top of her downwards. A groan sounds as Corrine's hot pussy is filled again. Her look of shock fades, is replaced with one of lust. She moves once more as her passion takes over, drives her onwards.

"God!" hisses my librarian. "That's so hot. I'm so hot. Filling me up, squeezing my tits. Feels so good. I like it, love it. More."

Corrine's hips speed their beat. Elaine drives up into her, their pelvises meet with a slap. Stepping to my right I can see my librarian's lubrication run down the harness to mix with my professor's. My bedsprings squeak in protest at the treatment they're receiving.

The black haired woman throws her body down on Elaine. Her muscles solidify and her shriek of orgasm fills my bedroom. Corrine grips the person under her tight, she quivers with ecstasy. My professor keeps her toy running in and out of the beautiful wanton she is fucking, making Corrine's climax massive once more.

The lady on top wilts. Panting, her lungs draw sharp breaths. At random moments, she jerks. Each time she does she spits out a single syllable word as an aftershock ripples through her. "God. Oh. Jeez."

Elaine lifts her head to look at me, astonishment and pleasure shine from her features. "Damn!" she breathes. "Adam, you sure can pick them. I had no idea what she was like." Her hands pet the slick back of her paramour. "Thank you!"

As she's speaking I walk to the night stand next to the bed. Opening it, I pull a small tube of lubricant from it. I bring a finger to my mouth, letting Elaine know Corrine is to receive yet another surprise.

I climb on the bed, kneeling close to my sweet ladies. Twisting the cap off the tube, I squeeze a dab of clear, slick gel onto my index finger. Reaching out, I place that finger on Corrine's asshole and spread a layer of lubrication over it.

This breaks through the haze fogging my passion addled librarian's mind. Her head comes up. "Oh!" she squeaks. "What?"

Elaine wraps Corrine in her arms. "Don't worry, pretty. You'll like what Adam's about to do. It's a real treat."

"But, but, it's so...dirty." is the hissing reply.

"That's why you'll like it so much," the literature PhD tells her. "That's why I like it. Relax, sweet. Would we do anything you weren't going to like?"

Corrine is silent for a second. "No," she says. A shiver ripples through her. "It won't hurt, will it?"

"I'll be as careful as a man can be," I reassure her.

I pull my hand away from her, her sphincter is well lubricated now. Extending my index finger I draw a line of gel down it. That finger goes back to Corrine's shiny pucker and with a gentle pressure, I push it inside.

My playmate's body jerks. She grunts an exquisite noise full of surprise and lust. "God!" she gutters. "That's so strange. I feel like such a bitch!" Gripping Elaine tight with arms and legs she spits out her favourite word, "More!"

Pumping with a slow, steady motion, I twist my arm, making sure the sweet, horny woman I'm playing with is properly prepared. Her sphincter squeezes my digit. I can feel her muscles quiver at the lewd sensation of me in her rectum.

I withdraw my finger with a wet 'pop'.

Corrine mouths something inarticulate. The noise contains disappointment and a sharp want.

Extending two fingers now, I apply another line of lubricant to them. Placing them back at my lusty librarian's asshole I slide inside her again.

Elaine's hands roam, stroking, petting. She places kisses on Corrine's shoulders and cheeks, adding extra sensation to that already buffeting our lover's mind.

A long moan slides from Corrine, not stopping until my hand presses against her lovely ass. She pants then, lets out a delirious "Fuck!" as I restart my twists and pumps. "So good," she whimpers, "so dirty, so hot. Love it. Please, more."

That's my cue.

I remove my fingers from her, receiving that groan of want once more. It makes me smile. Taking hold of my iron hard cock I spread a layer of lubrication over it, making sure it's thick and smooth. I want Corrine's loss of her anal virginity to be an event free of pain and discomfort.

When finished I draw a tissue from the box on the night stand and clean my hands. Climbing on the bed I take position. It takes a bit of maneuvering but once in place I lean forward, spread Corrine's cheeks and set the tip of my cock at her little pucker.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

She shivers from head to toe, gulps. She doesn't reply for several seconds. Corrine's trembling stops and "Go slow" emerges from her.

"Of course," I tell her. With that, I push my cock forward.

Corrine tenses, and I bend a little at the resistance.

"Relax, beautiful," I say to her. "You won't feel any pain."

Elaine moves her hands, places them between their bodies where their breasts are. Her head moves and I can hear her give Corrine a wet, sloppy kiss.

My librarian's asshole loosens and I slide inside her, just a touch. The hot slickness there drives a spike of pleasure into my groin and my sac tightens.

Corrine's head jerks back. "Fuck!" spits from her again. She tightens around me and that blasts a jolt of ecstasy through me. I echo her "Fuck!"

I lessen the force I'm using, reducing it to a tiny push. This way I'll be tuned to her resistance, I won't go farther than she'll allow. My palms rove over her back and her flanks, soothing her, teasing her.

The blonde helping me adds her hands and lips to our play. Her mouth goes to Corrine's neck to take a tiny nip of her flesh. Her left hand slides in the direction of our playmate's groin. A little squeak from the woman sandwiched between us tells me Elaine is stroking her clit.

My librarian's sphincter loosens to just enough to let me in.

I take advantage of that, push into her. The feel of her around me causes a bright burst of joy in my body. Clenching hard, I keep my climax at bay.

"God!" Corrine gurgles, her voice shaking with blind lust. "So hot, so hot! Love it! More!"

Of course, I answer her demand. I push until my hips until I rest against her full ass. Pausing I let the woman I'm in adjust completely to my girth spreading her.

Elaine's eyes catch mine. She grins at me, an expression of amazement and happiness spread across her features. Her joy at this utterly erotic scenario is writ large.

I smile back, bounce my eyebrows at her. "Isn't she wonderful?" I whisper.

That causes a sudden realization in me. Corrine is no longer a project. I had started our interaction because she was a challenge, someone it would be amusing to play with. We've gone beyond that.

She's important to me now. I'm always careful with the women I seduce. I make sure they have fun. Now my librarian's pleasure is a priority beyond that. I want her pleased with me, knowing that what she experiences shows how much I feel for her. My eyes go wide at the unexpected place I'm in.

That suddenly important person breaks into my thoughts. "Please," she moans, "move in me. I want to feel you move in me. I'm so hot, need to come so bad. Please, make me come."

I pull out a little, push in again. Stroke by stroke, I lengthen my pumps, add a little more force. The sensation of moving in her makes my passion flare. Once more I hold my climax back.

"Christ!" Corrine spits out. "Christ. Don't, don't believe it! I'm so full, so hot! Going to, to..." Her declaration devolves to a primitive howl.

Head snapping back, her arms pulling Elaine tight to her, my gorgeous librarian comes. Her body quakes, jerks as each pulse of joy careens through her. Ecstatic noises spit from her mouth; hisses, moans, gurgles. They all tell the same story, how utterly overcome she is with ecstasy.

The feel of her rippling around me pushes an amazing excitement into me. Bright light flares in my brain. Focusing all my will, I withdraw my mind a little, have it look elsewhere than here. My moment of explosion holds the line. I know Corrine. She wants more.

With a babbling moan the raven haired woman wilts. Her body loosens, trembles with aftershock. "God!" oozes from her mouth in a throaty tremble. I feel her chest heave with full pants of breath.

I stop my hips moving. I'll let her recover a little. My hands wander, fingertips stroking her sides, the flesh of her breasts where it peeks out from between her and Elaine.

My professor does the same. At one point our fingers brush and she takes my hand, smiling at me warmly. Her pleasure and happiness shines in her face.

Elaine's expression takes a wicked edge, her teeth show in a small grin.

I can feel the dildo start to move. Little strokes, in and out, run along the membrane separating myself and Elaine. Buried under the two of us she can't make full motions, but she does what she can to fire up our lover.

"Oh," Corrine whines. "Shit! That's so good. Can feel it. More. Both of you, more."

I answer her demand. Placing my hands on the mattress I start up a slow rhythm, in counterpoint to Elaine. I slide in as she slides out. All the lust of tonight rises in me and I start down the road to my release. My soul shakes as ecstasy fills me.

Our librarian responds with the fervor I love so much. Her body quivers, her voice burbles a passionate sonata. Snapping her head back she pushes it against my chest. Her right hand covers mine, intertwines our fingers. Her left hand grabs Elaine's shoulder and grips tight. I feel her tighten around me. "Jesus," comes from her. "Don't believe... So much... More. More!"

My climax comes closer. My sight fades, smothered in this unbelievably erotic moment. I wheeze and groan at the feelings playing over me. The hot pressure of Corrine's ass, the feel of Elaine's strokes in Corrine's pussy, the scratchy sensation of Corrine's long, raven hair against my chest. The marvel of it all overwhelms me.

I change my pace to match my partner's. We pump at the same frequency. Our librarian is filled to the brim and emptied completely in rapid, hard strokes. Each ingress finishes with a slap of wet flesh that snaps through the air.

Corrine squeaks, whines, lets out moans of glorious passion. Her body quakes with each jolt of pleasure we give her. Without warning, that familiar shriek rips out of her.

She comes hard, even by her standards. Her rectum squeezes me tight, her muscles quiver like she's receiving electroshock. Eyes rolled back, face blank, teeth gritted, she falls into the vertiginous abyss of orgasm.

Her passion overwhelms me. Groaning, I shoot into her. My perception vanishes. The only thing I'm aware of is my release, the bright hot flashes of my climax. My hips pump blindly, my balls jerk with each spurt. Glory is the entire scope of my awareness.

My eyes refocus. I'm draped across Corrine's back heaving deep breaths. Sweat drips from my skin. My now soft cock is still inside her. I can feel little quivers around it as her joy fades. Somehow, I've managed to keep my arms taut enough to avoid crushing the women under me.

Lifting my head I look into Elaine's face. She's grinning with joy and a little astonishment shows in her eyes. I smile back at her.

I raise my body, pull myself out of my librarian's ass. She lets out a tiny mewl as I do. Stepping off the bed, I turn back to it and lift Corrine's limp form off her new female lover. Elaine rolls away. I place my burden down, turn her on her side and pull the covers over her. Leaning down, I give her cheek a gentle kiss that raises an adorable, tiny smile from her. My professor does the same with a "Sleep, sweetie."

"Okay," replies Corrine in a little girl's voice and she fades, complete contentment shaping her features.

Elaine and I turn to wrap our arms around each other. Our mouths meet in a passionate kiss. I make sure my member doesn't touch her.

Pulling back she remarks, "Damn, Adam! That was something else! What a rush that was. Thank you." She leans back and we resume our kiss.

I break us apart. Giving my blonde lover a leer I tell her, "I think it's your turn now."

Her face blanks for a moment. A shudder of joy shakes her slim frame. "Oh yes," she hisses. "I'm really horny after that. I need your cock in me now."

"Meet me in the bathroom then. Take the harness off." I pause for a moment. "And get your panties back on."

Elaine's eyes light up and she grins.

Taking her hand I lead her to the hall. When we get there we turn to our respective destinations and separate.

Once in the can I sit on the toilet to take a leak. It's wise to 'clean the pipes', so to speak, after the activity I've just engaged in. Just as I finish Elaine enters, her pretty blue panties making a lovely contrast to her tanned skin.

I stand and go over to the sink. "I think I'd better clean myself off before we continue, don't you think?" I tell her, placing the plug in the drain.

"Allow me," she replies and walks over. Starting the water running she tests it for temperature, lathers her hands and reaches out to wash my cock.

I hiss at her touch. The water temperature is just right, warm and comforting. Her touch is perfect, both gentle and firm. I begin to harden as she cleans me.

Elaine gives a happy smile at that. She hisses in a tiny breath, shivers again. Her hands work, covering every square millimeter of my prick, washing away the mess that covers it.

Soon I'm hard as a rock. I grin at the woman playing me, show how much I love her touch. My hips jerk as a wave of lust washes through me when she strokes my crown.

She grabs a hand cloth from the rack next to the sink. Soaking it in the now full sink she wrings it out and uses it to wipe away the lather she's raised.

My balls jerk as she does. My head rolls back and my knees weaken for a second. Damn, how this woman affects me. A hint of her arousal drifts into my nose.

Elaine grabs a towel and dries me. Her touch is so soft, almost worshipful. "I think you're ready," she says when done.

"Not quite," is my riposte. "I think I should be slicked up first." I leer at her, letting her know what I want.

Giving a happy groan Elaine goes to her knees. Without hesitation she takes my member, leans forward and sucks me into her mouth.

"Christ!" spits from me. "God, woman. That's marvelous."

It is. Corrine's a natural at fellatio. She has a inborn skill at it. Elaine has that knack as well, but hers is leavened with many years experience. She draws at me with loving care, her tongue working the while. Her head bobs making sure every inch of me is coated with her saliva.

My breath grows to heavy pants and a slick of sweat forms on my skin. Little jerks run through my body at the wonderful feel of my sexy professor. It feels like little globes of lightning are wandering around inside my skin.

Elaine reaches down. Tilting my head I see her pet herself, at the wet crotch of her panties. A trill vibrates in her throat, shakes my prick. My balls draw up for a second as my moment approaches once more.

I place a hand on her forehead, move her back. I come free of her mouth with a small 'pop'. "Are you ready?" I ask her.

In answer, Elaine scrambles to her feet with an avaricious grin on her face. A step to her right and she bends over the counter, her forearms resting on it. Spreading her legs she lowers her hips until they fit against the rounded edge of the furniture. She stays there, her body quivering in anticipation.

With a chuckle, I step up behind her. I grab the waist of her panties and rip them off her.

"Oh Christ!" she gasps. In the mirror her eyes go out of focus and her grin becomes slack with passion.

I don't hesitate. Stepping forward, I place myself at the entrance to her dewy pussy and slide myself home.

"God!" Elaine gutters, and pushes herself back. In just a couple of seconds I'm all the way in.

I grab her hips, start to lead her in a steady rhythm. My pelvis pumps. This gives me a long, hard motion that I know she'll adore.

My blonde lady looks at me in the mirror. Her eyes shine with lust and her face is shaped with happy gratitude. The next moment her face goes blank, a gurgle of pure ecstasy oozes out of her.

I smile at her with a sudden discovery, the same one I made with Corrine. Elaine's now important to me, as important as Corrine. I lose my rhythm for a moment at the surprise that hits me.

Elaine's face puzzles at me, concern written on her face.

My smile returns, a richer smile now, showing new emotions. She returns it, with just the same feelings.

I resume my strokes, wanting her joy more than ever. My pelvis slaps against her ass and it jiggles at each impact. That sight is one that always excites me and my climax barrels towards me.

Elaine groans with a joyful passion. She pushes back, her want obvious in the strength of her thrusts. She hisses, gasps, gasps again. Her eyes blank and she comes hard.

An orgasmic shout spits out of her. Her head rocks, her body tightens and loosens with the bursts of her ecstasy. Her pussy grips me tight, holding on for dear life.

That pushes me past the precipice. My hands leave her hips, slap themselves flat on the counter. My sperm shoots from me in short jets. My balls and hips jerk at each release. Helplessly, I groan with the heated bliss of this moment.

We wheeze to a stop, panting hard. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her close. I manage to focus, give Elaine a bleary smile, which she returns. There's an extra warmth in our eyes this time.

Standing, I pull myself from her. She follows, turns and embraces me. We kiss softly and deeply.

Elaine lets me go. "Thank you," she says. "That was something else."

"Any time," I tell her. "Now let's get to bed. I'm bushed and I'm sure you are too."

"I'll meet you there. I've got to use the can first."

So I go to the bedroom. Corrine's as we left her, asleep with that tiny smile on her face. I move the covers back, scoot her over and lie on my back. Working an arm under my librarian I pull her against me. She lays an arm and leg over me, makes a happy noise as she does.

Elaine enters and I lay out my free arm for her. She snuggles against me as I embrace her. Her arm drapes itself over Corrine's and the raven haired woman makes her happy sound again.

"Thank you, Adam," my professor whispers in my ear. "I loved tonight." I can tell from the loosening of her body that she's asleep the next instant.

I'm close myself, but not quite yet. I lie there, feeling the warmth of both my lovers pressed against me.

I could get used to this, is my last thought before I slide into the dark.

* * *

There's a light brush of lips against my cheek. Opening my eyes and turning my head I see Elaine smiling at me. "Good morning," she says.

I smile back. "Morning." I greet, "Sleep well?"

"Yeah. Warm and comfy this way."

"It is. How late is it?"

"I don't know," she replies. "I just woke myself." She rolls away, gets off the bed and stands. Checking the clock she tells me, "Just after nine."

"We really tuckered ourselves out," I chuckle. Lifting Corrine's arm, I leave the bed as well. The dark haired woman voices a little sound of protest, then curls the covers around her. With another chuckle I lean over to kiss her cheek. Elaine does the same. Corrine does that little smile of hers and disappears into deep sleep again.

"Looks like we wore her out," Elaine remarks.

"I think she'll forgive us."

She laughs.

"Breakfast?" I go on.

My beautiful professor smiles.

"Bacon and eggs?" is my next question.