More Action for the Third Wheel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd smacked his cock against the side of his sister's face as she made lewd gurgling noises while I fucked her mouth. I looked over to see drool spilling down Stacy's chin as Hank pumped his huge dick in and out of her mouth. After a minute I yanked Sara off my cock and Todd grabbed her, shoving his prick down her throat. Hank passed Stacy over to Dave and he quickly started facefucking his girlfriend.

We slowly passed the girls around in a circle, taking our turns on shoving our cocks down their throats and giving them a good mouth fucking. When Sara got to her dad she looked up at him and smiled.

"Mmm, your cock is so big daddy," she purred as she tried to wrap her tiny hand around his fat prick. "It's gonna be tough to get it down my tight little throat."

"We're just going to have to try baby," Hank said as he pressed the head of his member to his daughters lips.

Ron was busy throatfucking Stacy as we watched Sara open her mouth as wide as she could to take her dad's cock in. It was such a filthy, sexy sight as we watched such a massive tube of meat forcing itself into her mouth. Dave reached over and put his hand on the back of Sara's head and started pushing. Sara gagged and choked as Hank's prick was slowly forced down her little throat. It was an obscene sight to see her throat stretch and bulge as his shaft pushed down her gullet. Sara looked up at her dad and made sexy gurgling noises when he had all 11 inches of his cock buried in his daughters throat.

"Yea! My sister the cock hungry slut!" Todd yelled as he watched his dad start to throatfuck Sara.

It looked like a magic trick every time Hank pulled his massive cock from Sara's mouth and made it disappear down her throat again. I thought Hank might bruise his daughters throat as he slammed his prick down her gullet. Ron passed Stacy to me and I immediately shoved my cock into her grinning face. She groaned with pleasure as I jammed my dick all the way down her throat. I was starting to give Stacy's mouth a good fucking when I heard Hank groan in the corner.

Hank shoved his huge dick down Sara's throat and grunted as he spilled his jizz down his daughter's throat. Sara started choking as his huge load of cum was way too much for her. We all watched as she gagged and semen spilled out of the corners of her mouth and a little bit even came out her nose. Hank didn't seem to care as he held his daughter there and continued to flood her mouth with jizz. Hank finally finished and yanked his cock from her throat as Sara belched and a ton of cum spilled out her mouth and down her tits.

Stacy jumped off my cock and leaned over to Sara and started to lick the cum from her tits. Eventually she rose up and started to lick the cum off Sara's chin as they began to kiss each other. This was too much for Dave as he grabbed his girlfriend and shoved his cock down her throat. He grunted as he started to spew his seed down her throat. I had been jerking on my own dick and felt my load coming so I grabbed Sara and pushed my prick down her throat. Sara gagged on the sudden intrusion of man meat as I started cumming down her throat. This time she struggled a little but was able to gulp my entire load of sperm down. As soon as I finished Todd grabbed her and started feeding his sister her third load of cum in a couple minutes. I looked over and Ron was busy spurting another load of man goo down Stacy's throat.

When we finally finished the two girls collapsed against each other, exhausted. They were both saliva and cum covered messes. Me and the other guys got out of the shower so they could finally clean themselves up. As we dried ourselves and got dressed we decided that we should just go out to dinner instead of BBQing. We passed this on to the girls, who were still showering, and told them to dress sexy for us.

10

Stacy and Sara both looked incredible when we were ready to leave. They were both wearing short, frilly skirts, just like what Sara had worn during the day, that they could hike up and make even shorter when they wanted. Tight halter tops and high-heeled shoes completed their sexy ensemble. Me and the other guys could not stop grabbing their asses every time they walked by us.

We decided to walk down to a restaurant at the pier and I could not believe how many guys were checking out Stacy and Sara as we walked along. It was Sunday night so the bars and restaurants were pretty crowded as we got to the pier. We picked a restaurant and we were lucky enough to get a big booth in the back for the seven of us after waiting a few minutes.

Every time our server came to our table I noticed that he could not stop himself from checking out Stacy and Sara. They were both showing quite a bit of cleavage and the kid could not stop himself from looking at their luscious tits bursting out of their halter tops. Sara giggled when I pointed this out to her and adjusted her top so that she was showing even more of her tits the next time he came back.

After we had finished eating and were enjoying our drinks Stacy announced that she "wanted some dessert" and slid down underneath our table. Ron had been sitting on her right side and I watched as his eyes widened and glazed over with pleasure. It was obvious that Stacy was down under the table with Ron's cock in her mouth. Stacy gave me a really nasty idea which I quickly whispered to Sara. She giggled and gave me an enthusiastic nod as I waved over our server.

"Hey Jimmy," I said as I looked at his name tag. "My friend, Sara, here has a secret that she would like to tell you.

Todd and I scooted out of the booth as Sara beckoned Jimmy to come sit next to her. The kid (he looked like he was barely over 18) looked nervous as he sat down in the booth next to Sara. Todd and I sat back down so we could help cut off the view in case any of his coworkers saw him. I watched as Sara whispered something in his ear and his eyes went wide. She whispered something else and Jimmy nodded as Sara slid down her seat and underneath the table. I heard a fly unzip and Jimmy's look of nervousness disappeared as Sara started to suck his cock. While Jimmy was receiving his tip he looked over at Ron and noticed Stacy's head bobbing in his lap. Ron grinned and gave Jimmy a thumbs up as he realized what was going on.

Jimmy was only able to last a couple of minutes before he threw his head back and let out a low moan as he unloaded his cum down Sara's throat. When he was finished he quickly adjusted and cleaned himself up before we let him leave the table. He thanked us for an "awesome tip" and went right back to work.

Sara was about to climb back on her seat when I pushed her back to the floor and unzipped my fly. She knew exactly what I wanted as she pulled out my cock and started gobbling it while I sat and drank my beer. It was such a wonderful feeling to sit there in the restaurant drinking my beer and enjoying a great blowjob from such a sexy little slut.

By the time we were ready to pay our bill Stacy and Sara had successfully sucked a load out of each of us from underneath the table. Stacy looked so sexy with a bit of cum dribbling from one corner of her mouth as she sat back on the booth. After we paid Jimmy came back to our table and thanked us again for a great time. He gave Sara a piece of paper with his number on it and told her she could call whenever.

"Hmm, the kid did have a big cock," she said as she stuck the number down her cleavage. "Just in case it comes in handy later on."

After dinner we decided to head down to a nearby club to do a little dancing. We were all over the girls on the dance floor. We were practically double penetrating the girls as one of us would be grinding on them from behind and another from the front. At one point me and the guys took a break to grab a drink while the girls continued dancing. We watched as guys descended on their sexy little bodies like flies. They seemed to be enjoying every second of having all those male bodies bumping and grinding on them.

The drinks kept flowing and eventually Todd had one too many and found himself puking in the bathroom. Hank decided it was time for his youngest to call it a night and decided that the two of them would get a cab ride back to their hotel. He told Dave and myself to keep an eye on Sara and make sure she stayed safe for the night. As drunk as Todd was I could tell he was disappointed to have to leave the girls. He kept complaining about how all he wanted was a blowjob as Hank dragged him from the club and into a cab.

After another half hour of dancing and drinking Ron announced that he was heading home for the night as well. Fifteen minutes after that Dave and Stacy came to me and said that they wanted to go home and fuck but Sara wanted to keep dancing. I agreed to stick around and get her back to the condo so they could leave to go do their thing. I thought to myself that this would also give me some one on one time with Sara later on as well.

I continued to dance with Sara but that proved to be more and more difficult as guys jostled around me, trying to dance and grind on her. She seemed to have unlimited energy as she danced non-stop with every guy around her. I thought about giving all the guys the impression that I was dating Sara but realized that would not work as she was grabbing and grinding on the crotch of every guy who danced with her. She had to have a dozen guys with rock hard dicks dancing around her at any given time.

I decided to go get another drink and keep an eye on Sara from the bar but when I turned around with my fresh beer she was no longer on the dance floor. In fact none of the guys who were dancing with her were on the dance floor any more either. I hadn't thought Sara was that crazy but realized I might be wrong as I headed to the back of the club. There was a much longer line than normal for the mens bathroom and I had a good idea why. As I tried to bypass the line and head into the bathroom to see if Sara was in there a guy grabbed me and shoved me back.

"Hey man, you gotta wait your turn," he drunkenly slurred and the guys around him nodded in agreement.

I decided it wouldn't help Sara at all if I just got my ass kicked so I headed to the back of the line. There were at least a dozen guys ahead of me and it took almost fifteen minutes before I reached the doorway to the bathroom. The first thing I could hear was the definite sounds of nastiness coming from inside. I could hear the slapping sounds of fucking and the gurgling sounds of cocksucking coming from within.

When it was my turn to get inside the bathroom I was not completely surprised by the sight before me. Sara was bent over the bathroom sink with her skirt hiked up around her waist and her halter top pulled down to expose her tits. There was a young black guy busy fucking her pussy with a fat cock while an old white guy looked like he was blowing his load down Sara's throat. As soon as the old man was done and left the black guy pulled his cock out and went up to her head. Before he stuck his dick in her mouth she looked behind and yelled "Next!" at the guy standing behind her who quickly moved in and shoved his small, hard cock into her asshole.

There were a couple of guys still ahead of me as I watched the routine go down. When it was your turn you stepped behind Sara and fucked either her pussy or asshole. When the guy at her mouth finished feeding her his cum you moved over there to do the same. This way no one was blowing their loads in her ass or cunt, to keep her clean for continuous fucking.

When it was finally my turn I stepped up behind Sara and admired her gaping pussy and asshole which had already accommodated a dozen cocks. Her ass looked the tightest so I pulled out my fat cock and pushed it in.

"Ooooh," Sara moaned as she pulled the cock from her mouth and turned around. "Hey Jeff. I thought that big dick felt familiar."

"You are such a degraded, filthy slut," I said as I started to pump my cock into her asshole. "You are a nasty hooker who doesn't care where she gets her cock from huh?"

"I'm a fucking whore!" Sara cried out as she took the strange cock in front of her face back into her mouth. She sucked on it like a maniac until the guy rewarded her with his cum.

I could tell the guy behind me was eager for some action so I pulled my cock from Sara's ass with a wet pop and moved up to her face.

"You just let me know when you've had enough and need to get out of here," I said as Sara started licking my cock. "These guys will keep on coming till the club closes I bet."

"Mmm, sounds great to me. I'm loving this," she said as she took my prick in her mouth and deepthroated me with ease while the next guy stepped up and started fucking her.

After a couple of minutes I unloaded my jizz down Sara's throat and made room for the next guy. I wanted to make sure that she stayed safe so I stayed in the bathroom while the train of guys continued. Every once in a while a guy would question why I was there so I just told them I was Sara's pimp. Sara would nod in agreement with a cock in her mouth and that would be enough for the guy.

It was probably a good hour before the line finally dwindled. I imagined that every guy out there was probably spent by now. I had seen most people come in for seconds at one point. Sara's asshole and snatch were so stretched out from all the fucking that one guy with a small cock wasn't even able to get any pleasure from her. Sara made up for it though by sucking him off instead.

The girl was a total mess as I helped her straighten herself up so we could head back to the condo. Sara actually looked a little sick and I wasn't surprised as she had probably just swallowed close to fifty loads of cum. I imagined there was a ridiculous amount of jizz sloshing around in her stomach at the moment. I got my proof as we walked out the back of the club into the alley. Sara retched and suddenly threw up a huge amount of semen. White, gooey man juice splashed on the concrete as it poured out of Sara's throat. I felt bad for her as she puked up all the cum. She was a slut but even that was too much for one girl to handle. The things that surprised me was the fact that she seemed really bummed about letting it all go to waste.

We walked back to the condo and when we got inside we could tell that Stacy and Dave had already gone to bed. We were both exhausted as we quietly went into my room and climbed into my bed. I was still horny though so I flipped Sara on to her belly and slowly started fucking her gaping asshole. Exhaustion quickly took over for horniness though and we eventually both fell asleep, my cock still buried in her shitter.

11

I woke up with a warm, tight sensation around my penis. I opened my eyes to see Sara sleeping with her back to me. I looked down between us and remembered last night as I looked at my cock buried in her ass. Sara woke up as my dick started to swell and harden inside her butthole, filling her up.

"Ooooh good morning you nasty fucker," she said as turned to look at me.

"Good morning to you too you filthy slut," I replied as my cock fully hardened and I started to give her a slow assfucking. "How do you feel after last night? Do you even remember pulling a train in the bathroom?"

"You mean, do I remember getting fucked by 30 guys and drinking down and puking up a huge amount of cum?" Sara said. "Of course I do. That was fucking amazing last night. Well, all of it except the cum puking part. What a waste."

"Wow, you are such a degraded whore. I bet you feel pretty sore after last night."

"Ouch, yea you could say that," she said as I speared my cock into her asshole. "Go easy on me back there."

Sara arched her back and leaned into me to shove her tongue into my mouth. We laid there in my bed kissing as I slowly fucked her butthole. Even after being fucked by a multitude of guys last night her sphincter was still incredibly tight. I lazily pumped my prick into her anus for a few minutes until I felt my orgasm swell in my balls. I grunted and Sara moaned as I spewed my jizz into her tight shitter. After I finished cumming I left my cock buried in her anal cavity as it slowly shrank.

After a few minutes Sara had fallen asleep again and I got up to use the bathroom. My head was swimming in a fog as I could feel a decent hangover starting to kick in. On my way back to my room, Dave poked his head out of his room to say what up. He informed me that the general consensus was that everyone was hung over. He had already talked to Hank and Todd and they were both laid up at the hotel. Even Janice was down for the count as she must have eaten something bad yesterday because she was still not feeling well. The plan was for everyone to take it easy and rest up during the day and that night we would meet up for one last final hurrah.

This sounded like a good idea to me so I headed back into my room and crawled into my bed with Sara. I imagined that she could definitely use a few more hours of rest after the night she just had. I eventually passed out again and we slept the day away. When we woke up around four we felt much more refreshed. I told Sara what the plan was as she crawled between my legs and started to slurp and suck on my prick. Sara suggested that she call Jimmy and see if he had any buddies that wanted to come by and join in the fun. She said that after all the fun she had last night at the club that it would be more fun for her and Stacy to have some more dick to go around.

I refrained from feeding Sara a load since I wanted to save all my energy for later. Instead we headed to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower together. We were part way through washing each other when Stacy came in and joined us. I was treated to a wonderful surprise as the two of them knelt down in the shower and started sucking my cock together. It was a beautiful sight to see my shaft buried down Stacy's throat while Sara was licking my balls.

I had the girls put their heads next to each other so that I could go back and forth, fucking their pretty faces. I loved hearing them gag and choke on my cock as I alternated throatfucking the two of them. I wasn't able to hold out very long as I pulled my dick from Sara's mouth and started jerking on it. The girls knew what I wanted as they pressed their heads together and opened their mouths. I grunted as my cock exploded in front of them. I let a couple of spurts of jizz splat into Stacy's mouth before I turned and blasted a few wads into Sara's gullet. I moved back and forth as my dick spurted out a whole mess of cum.

When my orgasm was over the girls started to get me turned on again as they started to make out with each other. I watched with amazement as they slowly spit my cum back and forth into their mouths. Finally Sara opened her mouth and drooled a huge amount of jizz on to Stacy's waiting tongue. She looked at me and smile as she gulped and swallowed down the whole gooey mess.

We finished up showering while Sara told Stacy her idea about giving Jimmy a call. Stacy agreed that was a great idea as she felt there could never be too much cock for them to handle. The more the merrier was her opinion. As soon as we were finished getting dressed Sara got on her phone and gave Jimmy a call. He answered and was more than eager to have some more fun with Sara. He even said that he could probably round up a couple of buddies to join in on the fun.

Around six in the evening Dave left to go pick up Todd and Hank. Luckily for us Janice was still under the weather and not in the mood to leave the hotel. After Dave left Sara and Stacy put on their bikinis and headed down to the beach to get some last rays of sun before the festivities began. I was cleaning up the house when Ron showed up with some beers. We cracked a couple open and drank and chatted while we pulled out the mattress and set up the living room for all the action that was to happen later on.