More Action for the Third Wheel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on our second beers when Jimmy showed up. He had brought two buddies with him, Jake and Shawn, who he assured were cool with the gangbang action. Shawn was black and I wondered if he was one of those black guys who lived up to the big dick stereotype. We gave them some beers and the five of us sat around the patio chatting while we waited for everyone else to get back. I could tell that Jimmy had given a good description of Stacy and Sara to his friends because they were very eager to meet them and get the party started.

Before Stacy and Sara returned, Dave got back with Hank and Todd. There was now eight of us guys sitting around and waiting for the ladies to get back. After chilling for a bit Hank thought it would be a good idea if we went inside and waited for the ladies. We were all horny and eager to get our dicks wet as soon as possible so we agreed. We headed inside and Dave put a porn on in the living room for us to watch while we waited. We stripped off our clothes and stood or sat around the room, watching the porn and stroking our cocks to full hardness. I could tell the girls would be happy with Jimmy, Jake, and Shawn because they were all very well endowed. Shawn definitely fit the stereotype as his prick looked to be as big as Hanks, maybe even slightly bigger.

After ten minutes of waiting and working ourselves up, the door opened and in walked Stacy and Sara. They stopped in their tracks and their eyes went wide when they saw the room full of horny, naked men waiting for them.

"Now this is going to be fun," Stacy said as Todd slammed the front door shut behind them.

We all stood up and moved in on the girls. They giggled as eight pairs of hands ripped off their bikinis and began to grope their sexy bodies.

"I see we have some new faces and cocks for us to play with," Sara said as Jake was shoving a couple of fingers into her tight, wet pussy.

Introductions were quickly made as we poked and prodded the girls with our hard cocks and manhandled their tight, sexy bodies. Todd must have been really horny as he stepped up behind his sister and pushed his prick into her snatch while she was standing there. She yelped at the unexpected intrusion as Todd held her there and started pumping his cock into her snatch. This was the signal for the games to begin as we all jostled to get at the girls.

Stacy immediately noticed Shawn stroking his thick chocolate member and zeroed in on him. She knelt down in front of him, looked up at his face, and smiled.

"You have such a pretty cock," she cooed as she reached out and started to slowly stroke his throbbing member.

"Thank you, I'm pretty proud of it," Shawn replied as he pressed the head of his prick to Stacy's lips.

She immediately opened her mouth and sucked his cock into her waiting throat. Shawn's jaw dropped as Stacy slowly forced the entire length of his member down her gullet. When her nose was buried in his pubic hair she looked up at him and gurgled happily around his shaft.

"Daaaaamn!" Shawn exclaimed. "You weren't shittin us at all Jimmy when you said these two chicks were hot and nasty!"

"C'mon man, would I ever lie to you on somethin like this?" Jimmy said as he walked up behind Stacy and smacked his cock on the back of her head.

"You haven't seen anything yet fellas," Dave said as Sara leaned down and took his prick into her mouth while she continued to get fucked by Todd.

The living room echoed with the sounds of our nastiness. Shawn had a grip of Stacy's head and had begun facefucking her as she kept her hands busy by jerking on mine and Jimmy's dicks. Ron was crouched down behind Stacy with a couple of fingers banging away at her dripping snatch. Sara was still standing, bent over in the middle of the room with Todd fucking her from behind while she slurped on Dave's cock. Jake and Hank were both leaning against the walls, enjoying the scene. After a couple of minutes Todd pulled out of his sisters cunt and looked over at Jake.

"Your turn man. Go for it."

Jake stepped up behind Sara and spit on his cock. "Does Sara like it in the ass?" he asked anyone who was listening.

"The nasty slut loves it in any and every hole," Hank answered as Sara gurgled an agreement with Dave's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yea!" Jake yelled as he pressed his dick to Sara's tight asshole.

Sara moaned as Jake plunged his thick, seven inch prick into her ass. She gagged on Dave's shaft as her head was shoved down on his prick by the force of Jakes fucking. The kid must have been incredibly horny because he slammed his cock into Sara's ass only a few times before he groaned and started blowing a load into her anal cavity. She moaned around Dave's cock as her butthole filled up with jizz.

"Oh man, I'm sorry," Jake said as he pulled his cock from Sara's asshole. "I've been so horny all day but I thought I would last longer than that."

"Hey, it happens man," Dave said. "Damn your shits a mess, you should get Stacy to clean it up for you."

Dave was referring to Jake's slimy cock. It had a nice coating of the scum out of Sara's asshole. Jake grinned as he walked over to Stacy. She didn't think twice as she pulled Shawn's dick from her mouth and took Jake's cock down her throat. She slobbered and slurped the scum right off his prick.

"Looks like were gettin straight up nasty tonight!" Hank said as he stepped up behind his daughter.

Using Jakes jizz as lube, he slid his fat prick into Sara's gaping asshole. Lewd squelching noises emanated throughout the room as Hank assfucked his daughter. Sara groaned with pleasure as she was getting fucked hard in both her throat and asshole.

Ron was finished banging Stacy's snatch with her fingers and wanted to get his cock up there. He made Stacy kneel up for a second so he could slide underneath her. She slowly lowered down onto his hard cock and impaled herself to the hilt. Stacy started to bounce up and down on Ron's cock while she alternated sucking the four hard cocks that had her surrounded. She was drooling and making a mess of herself as we took turns fucking her mouth with our pricks. Jimmy must have been really horny as well because when Stacy took his cock down her throat for the second time he grabbed her head and groaned as he unloaded his jizz into her belly. Stacy eagerly swallowed his entire load without missing a single drop.

"God damn!" he exclaimed as he pulled his saliva-covered dick from her mouth.

I think Stacy was about to tell Jimmy how good his cum tasted when I cut her off by shoving my cock in her mouth. Stacy looked up and gave me a dirty stare as I started to throatfuck her.

"Hey Dad, we should see if Shawn can get his prick up in Sara's pussy while your still fucking her asshole. Let's see if this tiny slut can take all that man meat," Dave said to his sister as he looked down at her with his cock in her mouth.

"What do you think Shawn?" Hank asked as he assfucked his daughter. "You think you can fit that huge tootsie roll in her tight cunt?"

"I'm definitely gonna give it a try," Shawn said as he stepped away from Stacy and moved over to Sara.

Sara giggled excitedly as Dave pulled his cock from her mouth. "Ooooh, your big fat cocks are gonna tear me apart! I can't wait!"

Hank sat back down on the mattress with Sara on top of him, keeping his huge prick buried in her asshole. Sara spread her legs and we could all see Hank's thick cock stretching her sphincter wide. Her pussy lips were already gaping open and inviting Shawn from the fucking Todd had given her. Sara grinned as Shawn came towards her with his fat prick waving in front of him. He knelt down and aimed his cockhead at the opening of her snatch and pushed forward.

"Oh God!" Sara groaned as Shawn forced his huge black cock into her pussy.

Stacy had stopped bouncing on Ron's cock as we all stopped and watched as Sara was filled with a ridiculous amount of dick. The sight of Sara's pussy and asshole being stretched lewdly apart was unbelievably obscene. Sara was moaning and groaning as Shawn and Hank started to fuck her tiny body with their massive pricks. We watched as they worked up a good rhythm of alternating their black and white cocks into her little frame.

"Now that is fucking nasty hot!" Todd yelled as he watched his sister getting double stuffed with two huge cocks.

I had my dick back in Stacy's mouth and between the sight of Sara getting double fucked and Stacy's tight throat I could feel my first load of the night beginning to build.

"Eat it slut!" I said as I started to spurt cum down her gullet. Stacy sucked and gulped as I fed her the second huge load for her that night. She swallowed all my cum like a pro as usual. I pulled my slimy cock from Stacy's mouth and sat down to watch the fun.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sara was screaming as her body shuddered with a huge orgasm from Hank and Shawn slamming their pricks into her. "I want you to fill me up with your hot fucking cum!"

"Unghhh, you got it you fucking whore," Shawn moaned as his back tensed and he started spewing semen deep into Sara's cunt.

Hank groaned underneath her as his cock erupted as well and started jetting sperm into her ass. Sara was crying with pleasure as the two huge cocks spilled a ridiculous amount of cum into her tiny body. When they were both finally finished they pulled out of her and left Sara sitting there, a cum-filled mess. We watched as a large amount of jizz started oozing out of her gaping asshole and snatch.

"Delicious!" Stacy exclaimed as she jumped off Ron's cock and dove between Sara's spread legs.

We all watched in amazement as Stacy started to slurp and eat the jizz out of Sara's orifices. Stacy's ass was arched up as she knelt on the floor so Dave stepped up behind her and aimed his prick at her sphincter. Stacy's moaned with a mouthful of man goo as Dave pushed his cock into her ass and started to fuck her.

"Lick this up you dirty slut," Todd said as he stepped up to Sara's face with his prick in his hand. He grunted as his cock started spurting cum all over the pretty face of his sister. Sara sat there and smiled as Todd dropped a huge load of jizz on to her mug. By the time he was done she was a dripping mess.

Stacy had finished cleaning up Sara down below so, while Dave still assfucked her, she sat up and started to lick the cum off of Sara's face. We sat there and stroked our dicks as we watched the two beautiful girls start to kiss each other and spit a fat wad of sperm back and forth between their mouths.

"Here, spit this back and forth," Ron said as he came up the girls with his dick in hand.

They both looked up at him with open mouths as Ron started blowing his load. He moved his dick from side to side, spurting wad after wad of sperm into both girls mouths.

"Got another right here," Dave said when Ron was done. He pulled his cock from Stacy's ass and moved up to her head. Dave grunted as he unleashed a huge load of cum into Stacy's open mouth.

Sara had some of Ron's cum in her mouth but Stacy had a ton of semen in her open mouth. We all sat back and watched as Stacy gargled with our jizz and blew bubbles with it. Our spunk got all frothy in her mouth before she grabbed Sara's head and pulled it down. Sara eagerly opened her mouth and we all watched in awe as Stacy drooled a ridiculous amount of sperm and saliva into Sara's mouth.

Sara turned to us and opened her mouth so that we could see it was completely full of cum and spit. She entertained us by blowing bubbles and gargling with it before she amazed us by giving us a smile and gulping the whole mess of goo down her throat and in to her tiny belly.

12

Watching this depraved act had every single one of us horny guys rock hard and ready to go again. Stacy and Sara sat back on the mattress and giggled as we came at them again with our big dicks leading the way. This time no one was standing back to watch as we all wanted at the nasty sluts.

Within a minute both girls were completely stuffed with hard cock. Stacy had Shawn's fat black cock buried in her asshole while Dave was pounding her cunt. Jimmy and Todd were on each side of her, taking turns shoving their big dicks down her throat. I was enjoying the feeling of Sara's ridiculously tight asshole while Ron was plowing away at her snatch. Hank and Jake were on either side of her pretty face, feeding her their pricks.

For the next thirty minutes we kept up a constant rotation with the two girls. They were continuously stuffed in all three holes to the point where they could not even speak because they always had a fat prick down their throats. When we finally grew exhausted from all of the nasty fun we had Stacy and Sara kneel on the floor in front of us with their pretty faces pressed together.

One by one we stood in front of the girls and stroked our hard cocks until we splattered their eager faces with our huge, pent-up loads of cum. By the time we were finished busting our nuts both of their faces were a ridiculous mess. They both had ropes of cum stringed across their faces and in their hair. There was so much cum on their pretty faces that it was oozing down on to their tits. As we proceeded to get dressed the two girls carefully licked and sucked as much of our sperm off of each other as they could get. I imagined that they were going to have a couple of very full bellies by the end of tonight.

13

Early the next morning Dave's family came back to the condo to pick him up and say their farewells to Stacy and myself. Sara gave my cock a nice squeeze and stroke as she hugged me goodbye and I could see that Stacy was doing the same with Todd and his dad. I was going to miss Sara's tight little cunt and throat but I could not complain as I had Stacy's sexy ass all to myself for the next week and a half. I was going to have some seriously nasty fun with Stacy.

To be continued...