More Adventures at Indian Lake

Story Info
A sequel to the ladies of Indian Lake Other strange fetishes.
11.3k words
4.45
59.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved into my new home on Indian lake just over three weeks ago and thus far I had met two of my neighbors who were not exactly what one would call, regular neighborly types. One was a couple who had such a wide age difference that Sam Hanley, the husband, had approached me and asked if I'd take care of his wife when he was away.

Not exactly in the way I would have expected. Since he was eighty six and his wife only twenty four, the "Taking care of" issue, wasn't what I had expected it to be. They had asked me act as a surrogate husband in the more intimate sense of the word.

I wasn't really too enthused about it but Tanya was one hell of a beautiful woman and the thought of making love to her, did send chills down my spine. But I figured I'd better talk to her just to make sure this was for real. I'd heard stories about husbands making their wives have sex against their will. So I had agreed to talk with his wife to see if this was a sincere request or just something he had come up with.

His wife, Tanya, was an ex pin-up model, or so I'd been told. Her libido ultimately proved to be far beyond what I considered average. I had been introduced to the couple at a social gathering at the community lodge, and Sam had approached me the next day with a proposition.

The following day she showed up at my place in the early afternoon to discuss the proposal. She'd come over to explained that it was what the two of them wanted and he would be away when those times happened. But soon after she had explained the situation, we ended up in my bed. Maybe it was a trial run, I don't know, but it certainly happened fast and without much foreplay. And she was hot and finished in a matter of minutes.

That was just half of it. My other neighbor was Veronica Nielson who was a very successful artist. When I went to the party at the lodge, she had acted as sort of a hostess and took me around introducing me to the others. The gathering was a bit strange too. Although there were a few husband, wife, couples there were also a lot of women who were either singles or into some sort of girl/girl, relationships.

The morning before Tanya Hanley had come over, Veronica had shown up around eight thirty in the morning, and after coffee, invited me to her place. I was quick to find out that she too had some rather unusual requests, but she was more subtle about them.

Apparently she did her paintings from pictures she took. According to her, nobody posed for paintings any longer and explained that she would take pictures of subjects and then would select the best to be copied in oils or acrylics on canvass.

What proved to be fascinating and unusual were her subjects and the manner in which she created the exact facial expressions she was looking for.

On a tour of her studio she showed me all of her current works. Oh the paintings were fabulous but one thing was subtly apparent. Each painting, I found to be extremely sexually arousing, and I commented on it.

That seemed to please her and she went on to explain a bit about who her subjects were and how she was able to capture them in poses, and with the exact expressions she wanted.

All her subjects were caught at the moment they were having an orgasm or immediately after. When I asked about her models, she smiled and told me that I'd met most of them at the party.

As we went from picture to picture she would comment on each. "This is Tanya, one of my best friends." Yes I recognized her, Then there was one I had never seen before. "Oh this is my daughter, Kimberly," and so it went on.

Finally we came to one portrait that I recognized as Veronica. "A self portrait," I commented.

She squeezed my hand and turning, asked: "You like it? Tanya ran the camera while my daughter brought me off."

My mind was running wild at that point. Veronica and her daughter? This family was into incest. We went back to the portrait of her daughter and she proudly explained more about her subject. "This is Kimberly. Everyone calls her Kim and she's my darling."

I was curious as hell and commented that she looked rather young. Again that smile. She's twenty but I painted her as I remembered her when she turned eighteen. Then she continued her explanation.

"She's in college and is still a virgin in one respect. She's never cum simply by being fucked by a man yet. We're still looking for the right one. Her step father tried to fuck her several times last year but it never worked out. He always came before she could, and most of the time he came even before he got his cock in her. The same thing happened to her at a fraternity party at her college. Her boyfriend proved to be a disappointment too. Anyway her step father and I split a couple of months ago. He didn't work out for us."

She continued. "I wanted a man who was good at making love and good looking. As it turned out he was a piece of shit in the performance department and the marriage only lasted eighteen months. He was useless really. Nice body, but just a pretty boy if you know what I mean. Even the women I used as models were disappointed. So now it's just the two of us again and we're still looking."

Veronica apparently was a dominating woman and I found out later that she was upset when she learned from Tanya, that we had made love when I returned home after leaving her house that day. There was some sort of competition in the sex department between them. Apparently Veronica was bi and always wanted to be in charge, where Tanya tended to like men more than women.

The next day Veronica introduced me to Kimberly, her daughter. She was home for the weekend and quite frankly, she was as beautiful as her mother had painted her. But just looking at her, and recalling her painting, had me imagining all sorts of things.

We actually fooled around that day. Just some heavy petting but she was quick to finish, and she came really hard. She insisted on returning the favor by trying to suck me off, but she wasn't very good at it. And since I didn't want to upset her relationship with her mother, we agreed to keep it quiet.

Veronica seemed to be the jealous type even with her daughter and if she was upset by my fucking Tanya, I could just imagine her going crazy if she knew Kim and I had been intimate.

I guess Kim thought so too because she was the one who actually suggested we keep quiet about what we had done.

The next afternoon after a supper at Veronica's place, both mother and daughter took me to the studio. I ended up fucking each while first one, then the other, took pictures. It was the first time Kim had an orgasm while being fucked, and her mother was as proud as hell at what we had accomplished.

Generally I'm able to control myself fairly well, and I finally got off while fucking Veronica. But only after Kim said she was too exhausted to cum again. Later they reviewed the pictures they had taken.

The frames they thought best, were of Kim having her orgasms. I came out a bit blurry and Veronica decided she wanted to try and capture my expression as I was cumming. Apparently I was to be one of her next projects, but that would have to wait until she got back from Paris. I agreed to try it again and hold still if I could the next time.

I spent the next two days writing, and quite frankly the theme of my stories took a turn in a much more erotic direction. I write erotic stories and Kim had read my rough drafts just before returning to college. She made some rather interesting suggestions on how to make them more exciting, and which I found to be really intriguing to put it mildly.

Just before she left for Paris on Monday, Veronica stopped by again and now became more suggestive and urgent about my posing for the pictures she wanted. I figured that her girlfriends weren't quite as satisfying as they had been, and now I was being included in her little circle of sex props.

Tanya too began to be a frequent visitor but because Sam was still home, she was under control. He was going on a four day tour of his business establishments and retail stores soon, and Tanya was becoming more anxious as each day passed.

By now she had begun to flirt more openly. Actually I think Sam was encouraging her in some way. Her jeans seemed to be tighter and her outfits, much more revealing.

Two other women in the neighborhood joined in, making surprise visits during the day. They were also women whom I recognized from both the party and had seen on canvass. I decided my open door policy wasn't giving me much time to write, so I began locking my door in the afternoon.

Tanya now began to arriving early in the morning and make coffee and after I'd showered and shaved, we'd chat, but soon she began to bring me my coffee as I showered and would sit on the clothes hamper and wait. Our chats mostly ended up being sexually suggestive, in flirty ways.

Body language speaks louder than words I've been told, and when combined with sexual suggestions, and innuendos, I always seemed to become aroused. That seemed to delight her. She would sit there just watching me get an erection and occasionally fondle my cock as if debating something.

With a sigh she would give me a kiss and leave for home. That was driving me nuts and several times I had to masturbate just to calm down. I think it was her way of biding her time until her husband left.

Then there was Monique. She was into sculpting. And from what I'd heard she was fairly renowned, even having shown some of her work in Veronica's galleries in Europe and I later learned that Sam Hanley had several of her works in each of his establishments.

On Wednesday, Monique came over around two in the afternoon and hoisted herself up on my bar. With her legs dangling, she folded her hands in her lap and began swinging her feet back and forth.

We chatted about the people in the community and as time went on, she casually moved her legs apart so I couldn't miss the fact that she wore no panties. As her legs continued to swing, her skirt worked it's way higher and higher. Exposing thighs that were very enticing.

Soon her pussy came into view. She had exceptionally long legs and from where I was sitting, her pussy seemed to be flushed and very tight.

Then, almost as an after thought, she commented, "Do you know you make me hot Brad? Actually so hot I'm wet." She paused as if waiting for me to say something, but when I didn't, she added a little extra by undoing another two buttons on her blouse.

"You know I've just gotten divorced don't you?" She asked. "My lawyer wouldn't let me have anything to do with men until it was final. He thought it might be all that my ex would need to reopen the settlement and ...well three months up here without real sex with a man can drive a woman crazy."

She paused for a moment, then continued. "So when I learned about Tanya and your arrangement, I had to come over and meet you. I thought you might want to consider spending some time with a desperate woman who hadn't been laid for three months. Not that my ex was a good fucker. And on top of that Tanya couldn't stop raving about what you did to her."

The ball was back in my court. Oh hell, sure I was tempted, especially since she was offering herself and she was extremely attractive. Her dark hair had this sort of reddish tinge and she obviously wore no bra.

Add to that a stunning figure and breasts that had to fill a 34C bra to overflowing, that is if she ever wore one. Her waist had to be somewhere around twenty three inches and where it was exposed, her skin was flawless and well tanned.

Scanning her body I watched her two perfectly formed breasts heaving under her satin blouse. She watched my eyes and finally asked in a childish manner. "Want to see how aroused I am?" pulling her blouse aside she lifted her left breast out. "Here, look...... My nipples are hard and just begging to be sucked."

I decided to tease back. "just sucked? Not stroked or nibbled on?" She squirmed and moved her legs further apart, making her skirt slide up even higher.

Again she began. "My ex wouldn't go down on me. He wasn't into oral things. With him it was always quick, and quite frankly, he never lasted long enough to get me even close to cumming. I always ended up fucking myself after he went to sleep. And Tanya said you enjoyed that."

I'm normally not aroused by beautiful women just because they're beautiful. I'm more aroused by physical contact and what they say and how they move. I've bedded any number of beautiful women who did nothing for me in the sex department. Most were really uninteresting because they thought that the mere fact that they had perfect bodies was all it would take to be good in bed.

Most of them turned out to be inert in bed and sex with them was rarely satisfying for me but always for them. I think they expected men to go crazy over them just because they had good looks, but being beautiful isn't necessarily being sexy. For me, it's the tone of voice, or the way they move that I find exciting. And Monique had it all.

Now my eyes shifted down. She had drawn her skirt up and her clean shaven cunt was completely exposed. The soft folds seemed flushed and had spread slightly apart. Her inner lips protruding slightly were slightly darker and lay out like a resting butterfly's wings. For a long moments my eyes lingered on the flushed slit between her peaches and cream, thighs. Finally I stood up and moving forward, I deliberately stared down at her supple breasts then my eyes moved to her face.

She was breathing heavily thru her parted lips and her tongue crept out and ran around her lips suggestively. her breasts rose and fell with each panting gasp. Finally she focused on my groin and whispered.

"Your getting hard. You want me don't you? I'm getting very wet now and my pussy is really hot and throbbing. I could cum in seconds if you wanted to take me." Then she smiled and added, "but I don't think it would stop with just once. Don't you want to just touch me and suck my nipples Brad?"

No longer just teasing, she was offering, almost begging, and I couldn't resist. Sliding off the bar, she moved to me. She reached up and undid the last three buttons of her blouse and pulled it open. Her breasts stood out proudly and her nipples were already hard as tiny thimbles. She reached to me and undid my shirt, and pulling it out at the waist, spread it and pressed her hot breasts to my chest and swaying her shoulders, brushed them back and forth.

Her erect nipples were enticingly firm, her aureoles dappled with small bumps. I bowed my head and held one breast in my palm while my mouth closed on the nipple of her other. Her hands fumbled as she took her blouse completely off and I heard her gasp as I dragged my teeth up and down its firm surface.

Her hand slid slowly down and grabbed for my cock. She was hungry and becoming more anxious with each passing moment. Everything about her was screaming, "Fuck me!" And as I continuing to suck first one than the other nipple, I drew her breasts together so I could move my mouth back and forth, tasting each in rapid succession.

"Yes, Oh fuck, Yes, Just like that. God you've got me so hot Brad. Your making me crazy! Oh shit I want you now Baby. God it feels so fucking good. Bite them, Bite my nipples. Please?"

I was becoming more excited, and so was she. I slid my free hand down and pulled her skirt up. Her legs slowly crept apart and I felt the heat of her pussy, warm and moist against my palm. I began to massage the puffy flutes and folds, dragging my index finger up the velvety channel formed by lips already swollen in anticipation, letting the pad of my finger sliding over her exposed clit.

She softly moaned and drew a long breath before moaning aloud. Her hands had moved to my neck and she was digging her nails in as she swayed her breasts from left to right, presenting first one than the other to my pursed lips.

I kept sucking her nipples and finger fucking her. I had no problem finding her "G" spot. It was engorged and just under my index finger. Even as I stroked it, she somehow managed to get her hands between us and unfasten my belt and push my slacks down.

I stepped out of the crumpled pile at my feet. She clutched my cock and suddenly she slid down, squatting at my feet. My fingers lost her pussy and my mouth surrendered her nipples.

My fingers, now free, rested atop her head. Her mouth formed a large "O" and she captured my cock, sucking it in. She was good. Almost as good as Veronica had been, and definitely better than Kim.

I rarely can cum simply by being sucked off unless I'm really turned on and even though I was getting extremely aroused, I had a long way to go before I could finish this way.

For some reason women believe that when they have your cock in their mouth, you can't resist surrendering to them. I was really beginning to enjoy holding back but kept urging her on by telling her how good she was. She was getting sort of frantic.

For a few seconds she would try to take me all in, then beginning to gag, she would release me and lap at the bottom of my cock, swiping her tongue from my balls to the very top. There she would wiggle her tongue in the small slit before again taking just my head in and swirling her tongue around its rim.

Her right hand cupped my balls as her other hand crept around my buttocks and began stroking my ass. If I hadn't stopped her, I think I might have lost it and cum, but I looked down at her and whispered, "Lets get into the bedroom. I want to taste that hot pussy of yours."

That was all it took. Apparently just the thought of having my mouth on her cunt was too much. She let my cock go with a slurpy pop, and stood. I had to hold her up as we went into the next room. Once there we faced each other. She was gorgeous and I had to smile. She still wore her skirt and I was still wearing my shirt. Feeling a bit foolish I peeled off my shirt and moved to take off her skirt.

I went down on my knees and found the snap just over her hip and undid it. Then teasing myself, I wiggled it down over her hips and slowly pulled it lower, intending to let it drop to her feet.

As it moved down, her pussy came into view and I closed the few inches between her cunt and my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and swept it from the very bottom of the flaccid flutes all the way up to the very point where they join. The hot scent reminded me of a puppy's breath, not unlike that of an infants after nursing. She trembled and grabbed my head for support.

"Oh my god you feel good. Baby, this is going to be fast. Oh god you feel so good. Oh god Brad, it's already starting." Trembling she turned and moved to my bed.

Sitting on the edge, she looked up into my eyes, then laying back, she spread her legs wide and lifted her feet up towards the ceiling. They wavered for a moment as if supported on strings.

I knelt on the floor between them and wrapping my hands around the tops of her thighs. She slowly lowered her legs and her knees came to rest on my shoulders. I nuzzled my mouth between the puffy outer lips and began to lap and suck at the grooved inner surfaces. The hot membranes were well lubricated with clear fluid that seemed to constantly flow from within.

As I began to drag my tongue slowly up, I wiggled it back and forth and looked up to see her reaction. She was holding each nipple between her fingers and as one hand tugged, holding it captive, the other squeezed and rolled it's partner between forefinger and thumb. She was lost in some sort of surreal world.

I began to suck on the swollen crimson flaps of her inner lips. Inserting my index finger deep I began to stroke her "G" spot firmly but slowly. She squealed and began humping my mouth. Then she went wild. I never heard a woman make as much noise before.