More Adventures at Indian Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god you feel good," she gasped. "Its going to be fast. Oh god you feel so good. Baby, It's coming. Keep going. Yeah baby. Now, now, oh yeah now baby." Suddenly she pressed her knees down hard on my shoulders and arched her back, forcing her cunt firmly against my mouth and slowly oscillated back and forth, forcing her erect clit against my lips.I sucked gently and drew it into my mouth while flicking my tongue rapidly over it's head.

She slapped her hands down hard on the back of my head and began chanting, "Oh my god baby. Ooooh Babeeee, Oh god. Ooh, oh my lord. Brad.... Oh god it's so good my legs are shaking. Unh, unnh, Its close now. Oh god I'm cumming! Keep doing that! Oh god it feels so fucking good. Yeah, yes, oh yes."

When she went limp and lay there panting, with her mouth open, I thought she was done, but then the surprises began. Quickly she twisted around and putting her feet town stood on the floor next to the bed. When I stood to join her, she grabbed my cock.

Still rigid, but having lost some of it's excitement, she went to her knees and put her lips over it and sucked wildly. Just watching her bob her head and feeling the heat of her mouth brought me back to life. She pulled off and stared at what she had created.

"Oh my god. It's big. Holy shit, your as hard as anything I've ever seen Baby. That's seven inches of the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I want it in me. Put it in and fuck me Honey! Slide your cock in my pussy. I want it now!" She quickly turned and again and flopped onto the bed and laid back with her legs splayed and held high.

Crawling onto the bed, I knelt between her thighs and forced my cock down and slowly stroked it in. With each thrust I went deeper until I could feel my balls pressing against the cheeks of her ass. Again she stared at me as her hands again began to fondle her breasts and tugged at her nipples.

I stroked slowly in and out, in....out, in...out, again and again and the room filled with the salacious sounds of a piston moving in and out of a very wet sheath. Suddenly she began to meet my thrusts and began chanting.

"OOOH, Oooh Unnnh Oh baby it's coming again. Oh this one's gonna come quick. I can feel it already. I can feel it... Oh, oh baby, oh god. Oh,.... You feel so good. It feels really good. Unnnh, Here it comes... Oh my god this cum is a big one. Oh fuck! Oh god damn, son of a bitch. Oh my god, oh my god."

Her voice became more frantic. "Cumming, cumming, cumming. Ohh, Oh my God, ooh, oh oh, oh. Oh my god baby. Oh baby, oh baby. Oh god baby It's shooting all thru me. Oooh god, ooh, oh god Brad. It just keeps coming and coming. Oh god I can't quit cumming. I can't quit. I cant quit cumming. Oh god, Ooh baby, Oooh. Oh my god baby. Ooooh Babeeee, Ooh, oh my lord, Oh my legs are shaking. Unh, unnh."

I had abandoned my slow stroking and just listening to her was excitement enough for me to want to cum myself. But I don't think she was able to hear me when I warned her.

"Take it baby. Take my cock and feel it moving inside that slippery cunt of yours. Come on Monique, Keep cumming for me." I was close but she had entered some sort of trance and didn't seem hear me.

She had an astonished look on her face. Sometimes staring at me, and sometimes with her eyes half closed, she moaned. "Deeper! Fuck me deeper. Yeah like that. Oh Oooh I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again. Oh god, oh god babeee, Ooooh Oooh oh my dear god. Oh babeee, Oh lord, oh my lord. Oh babeee, what are you doing? Oh god baby, Oh god, oh god babeeee. Oh fuck babee, oh baby, Oh Brad, oh Brad. Oh god babee. it feels so good baby. Ooh, ooh, baby. Unh, unh, ahhhhhhhhhh. Oh my god, oh my god baby."

Slowly I felt her contractions slow until she went limp. Her arms were outstretched as if being crucified. Her chest heaved and suddenly her eyes cleared and she stared intently at me. Then gasped, "Give me your cock! Give it to me now. Yes, yes, oh god yes, cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth I'll drink it. Oh yeah I need more, I need it now. I want that now, now, now I need it now."

She had twisted around and clutched my balls and cock hungrily as she thrust my shaft into her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth! Gimmeee it in my mouth!" I was barely able to move my hips back and forth because her hand was wrapped around the base of my cock but she still held almost half of my cock trapped in her sucking mouth. "Yes, yes, yessssss, Mmmmm, oh yeah, right there. Like that, fuck yeah, my god yeah. Unh, mmmmmmmm, yeah. Give it to me now! NOW!"

I felt myself cumming and warned her that I was going to finish, but her reaction was simply to force more of my cock down her throat. Suddenly I clasped the sides of her head and with a final heave, began to send jets of thick cum spurting down her throat."

She was beyond belief. Both insatiable and very noisy. She sucked me dry and yet she wouldn't let my cock go and kept sucking almost as if it were a pacifier. I couldn't fathom it for a moment. She still wasn't satisfied. When she did finally let my cock slip from between her lips I laid down next to her and rolled onto my back.

Instantly she was above me, and tossing her leg over my chest she reached behind her and held my cock up. Then positioning it at the entrance of her cunt she slowly lowered her body, folding her knees and taking me deep in.

Again she began chanting. "Give it to me baby, give it to me hard. Oh, oh, oh, god babeeee, Oh god fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Oh it feels so good darling. It's so good, so good. Aah now! yes, now, yes make me cum more. Yes, yes, yes. Yes I'm taking you. Yes it's now. Now, Oh god my clit is so hard now... I want to cum more. Oh I want you to fuck me. Cum in me. Oh god its so strong. My god my clit feels so hard. Make me cum. Give it to me. Cum with me now. Give it to meeeeeeeee! Ahhh ahhhh. Oh, Oh oh. Oh yes Brad oh yeah, yes my lover yes. Oh my god yes. Shoot in me! It's mine. Give it to meeee! Squirt, now, spurt your cum in me Brad! I NEED IT NOWWW!"

Nothing in the world could hold it back. I was starting.... My balls tucked up and drew close to the base of my cock.

My shaft began to pulse and I lifted my ass up and held my back arched as I gasped aloud to her. "Oh god Monique It's coming again baby. Oh shit..... Take it. Here it comes babeeee. Take it all. It's yours!"

She had been staring at the ceiling but now she looked down into my face and groaned. "Give me it! I can feel it. Oh god I can feel it filling me up. Don't stop. Keep pumping it in me. More. More, deeper, Again... again. Shoot again! I want it all!"

"Holy shit," I thought. "She's not real. I can't keep this up." And with one last thrust, I finished. She must have sensed it because she fell to my chest and pressing her lips to my chest, she bit my tiny nipple. We lay there gasping for breath. Oh god, I thought. She can't want more. I'm empty.

At six that evening we sat at my kitchen table and she still hadn't put her clothes on. But then, neither had I. The dishes were pushed aside and she moved her chair to my side of the table and had her hand wrapped around my limp cock and asked. "Can you get hard again for me honey? I mean like before? I want to see it hard again. I've never seen anything so stiff and hard before."

I didn't want to disappoint her, but I was totally empty and not really interested in fucking her again. Then she explained...."I'd like to sculpt you... You know with a hard on. I want to do that really bad. I want to keep a sculpture of you in my bedroom and remember.

Then she paused. And continued. "I want to shave you and then get you really hard. Would you let me do that? I mean pose for me that way? Life size and I have a beautiful block of Carara Marble that would be perfect. It's hard to work with. Not like alabaster or limestone, but I can do it I'm sure. Please?"

I'm not really interested in standing with a hard on while some sculptor chisels away on a piece of granite for hours on end, and I really didn't want to say yes but the way she was pleading I couldn't flat out say no, so I compromised. I simply said, "maybe someday."

She wanted to stay over that night but I finally convinced her to go home and I walked her to her place. Two days later she was breathlessly knocking at my door. I let her in, not knowing what to expect. She was hiding something and yet was dieing to tell me. Finally she came out with it.

"I want to sculpt you and I together. You'll need to pose, I can do me by looking in a full length mirror but I think it would be such an erotic thing to do that, and I know just the pose I want. Can we start tomorrow?"

I had to tell her that tomorrow was out of the question. Veronica had left for Paris and Kim had called me from college to tell me she wanted to spend the day with me. Apparently she wanted to see if she could repeat what we had done a week ago in her mothers studio. She was terrified that it was just a fluke or accident that she had orgasmed while being fucked. Actually I was sure she could. She just had bad experiences with guys who were too fast or inexperienced.

I had unlocked my door before I went to shower and dress so I didn't hear her come in. Kim has this thing about wearing white tight shorts. Probably a size too small because they seem to always work their way up into the crack of her pussy. Her blouse was a short sleeve thing with a bare midriff and it too was snug and tight. Add white penny loafers and you have Kim at her sexiest.

Stepping out of the shower she handed me a towel then went and sat on the hamper and just stared at my cock as I dried off.

"You always semi erect like that? I mean when you first get up in the morning?" After a pause she went on. "I thought about you all week and I can't believe that we did that. I mean making me cum without doing anything except pounding me with that thing. The girls at the sorority house were practically drooling when I described what we did and when I told them you finished mom too they were begging me to bring them home this weekend."

I looked at her and asked: "They know about you and your mother? I mean that's sort of..... Well something people don't generally discuss. You know the mother daughter thing."

She smiled and answered. Oh hell Brad, most every woman wants to try getting off with another woman. So what's the big deal if it's your mom. At least it's safe. And who knows you better than your own mother? By the way.... Did you and her get together while I was away?"

I shook my head no and she went on.

"What about Sam's wife, Tanya? Was she a good lay? I don't think Sam can do much for her except use those vibrators on her. She told me that you were amazing and had her creaming all over the place. Even taking her up the back way. Ya know Sam's going away next week and your goin to have her to take care of again."

Pursing her lips she went on. "Is she as good as I was? I mean tight." I nodded then added. "yeah, but everyone is different in some ways. She has things that she likes to do and maybe you wouldn't. Everyone is different." She seemed to pout before starting up again.

"I can't imagine anything that I wouldn't want with you. We could even try anal too if you'd like. You were the first to fuck my cunt and bring me off. Maybe you could be the first to have my tight little ass too. The girls told me it stings a little the first time but if you sort of get prepared for it, then it can be really fantastic. Really different and sexy." I shrugged.

I explained. "Tanya was sort of anxious so I did it but it's not one of my favorites," I answered.

She pondered it, then asked: "What if she's having her period and your feeling horny, wouldn't that be a good time? I mean to fuck her ass?"

I grinned at her. Then I think I shocked her with my answer. "Sure but I'm not turned off by anything. A bath towel under your butt and we could fuck your cunt. Most women are feeling sexier during those times and their nipples are more sensitive. Or I could take you in the shower against the wall. That would be good wouldn't it?"

Smiling, she nodded, then went on. "Well it's not my time yet and I need your cock again so what do you want to do? You want me to drop my shorts right her and bend over the sink while you slide it in or should we warm things up in your bedroom? I love to pet. Mom said I did a good job sucking you last week and that I was almost as good as she was, but it's not really much different than going down on a girl. I just have to learn what you like best, and with you, I think I could swallow it just like mom did. You know if you cum and all. Think that would turn you on?"

Changing the subject slightly she continued. "Oh by the way, have you met Monique? She's hot, but a nonstop screamer. Once she gets started she can't shut up and when mom and I did her, she kept shouting Oh my God, over and over again. You might like to do her sometime."

I didn't say anything. There was no reason to tell Kim I had met her and it seemed as if everything that happens in this neighborhood becomes public knowledge in a matter of days anyway.

Kim was getting fidgety and her hands slid up her exposed midriff and under her blouse as she began playing with her nipples. "Come on Brad, I want that cock that's dangling between your legs, inside me. Maybe in my mouth first just to prime you a little. You like sixty nine honey? I'd love to lay on top of you and have a race. Bet I could get you off faster than you could bring me off." Then she thought for a second.

"Maybe not. You fucked both me and mom one right after the other and we still had to work at getting you to cum. Anyway, I'm always ready to cum a couple of times and............. Yeah, I think you might want to eat me first." She kicked off her loafers and undid her blouse, or what ever you call it.

Her beautifully sculpted breasts presented two small aureoles that were flushed pink and formed perfect halo's around slightly darker nipples. Staring down at my cock she kept her eyes glued to it and hooking her thumbs in the sides of her shorts pulled them down.

Then she gasped. "Your getting hard already Brad. You want me don't you? Tell me you want me Brad. I want to hear you say that. Look at my tight little cunt. I shaved it this morning just for you. Now tell me you want to eat it and fuck it."

I said: "Yeah I want you. I want to fuck you and eat that little pussy of yours." She came closer and reached down and began stroking my cock.

"Mmmm. You feel good baby. Like the way I'm jerking you? Your getting bigger and bigger now. And your oozing already. Want Kimmy to lick it off? I want to get him all wet and slippery and swallow you down my throat until I gag on it." Then she held on to my cock and led me to the bedroom.

"Want my legs up over your shoulders like last time, Or should I hold myself open for you?" She didn't wait for an answer, she just pulled her heels up to her ass and let her knees flop to the side. Then she reached down, working her fingers into the furrow before pulling her puffy cunt open.

The soft fragrance of a baby's breath, wafted up as my mouth closed in. Just before my lips and tongue made contact I had a glimpse of her clit protruding from under its hood, glistening and rigid. I began by sucking each tab of her inner labia. They expanded and became thicker each time I sucked on them, and I began to probe her opening with my tongue.

On instinct, I wet my finger in my mouth and sliding my hand under my chin, slowly wiggled it in. Entering as far as it would go, I felt the firm knot of her "G" spot and began to stroke it with the pad of my index finger.

She began to softly moan. "Yeah.......... Oh yeah......... like that. Your making my pussy twitchy. It's going to be fast Brad. Oh yeah I feel it coming already. Oh shit that feels so good. Like that. Just like that."

Perhaps too anxious, or maybe just the enjoyment of listening to her pleading, prompted me to move my lips up to her clit. It had grown to alarming proportions. Almost a quarter inch extended from within its sheath and it was a simple matter to purse my lips then suck it into my mouth.

She went insane. Her heels dug in and she arched her back, thrusting her cunt up against my face. "I'm gonna cum! Oh dear god It's gonna be a big one. I am, I am, Oh shit I'm cumming already."

My free hand moved up and I squeezed her nipple, trapping it between my splayed fingers before scissoring them together. She actually sounded as if she were sobbing. Just the way a child would sob when trying to regain control after crying. I let her go and wiped my face off. She had become really wet and I licked my lips, savoring her juicy wetness.

I crawled up and lay next to her. She was breathing heavily and just staring up at the ceiling. I lay on my side facing her. She lay on her back staring up.

"Oh god............... I did. Oh boy did I ever. How in the hell do you do that? You're too much. God.... Oh Brad, just let me get my breath." I laid there and ran my hand over her body. Over her hard abdomen and up over her supple breasts. Her nipples were thimbles now, slightly larger than the tip of my little finger and the aureoles were swollen and puffy.

Temptation kicked in and I leaned over and began to suckle first one then the other as my hand slide down over her abs and came to rest over her steamy cunt. Seconds later she began to, almost imperceptively, work her pussy, pushing it up against my palm.

"Oh god, Brad. Your making my cunt twitch again. Fuck me, will you? I need that again. I'm ready.......... I need it." I moved to mount her and again her legs spread wide. Inching my way down and kneeling between her thighs she gazed at me as she lifted her legs high and closing them, clamped my head between before dropping down and folding her knees over my shoulders. I reached down and moved my cock to her slit.

Looking down I could see what I had done. Her inner lips were swollen and now exposed and laid out as if welcoming me. I slid my cock's head up and down between them, spreading her creamy cum up and down before pausing and forced my cock to nuzzle at the entrance of her vagina.

"Want it this way?" I asked. She nodded. I gently moved into the hot slippery channel. Her only response was a soft "ungh," and a gentle thrust upward. She was hot and very tight. I didn't manage to get all the way in until moments later, and several thrusts. Then my balls pressed against the underside of her ass. She reached out and clutching my upper arms, and got this look of amazement on her face. I questioned. "You ok? I'm not hurting you am I? I'll go slower if you want."

"Oh god your big. No I'm good. It feels good now. Just go slow for a minute. I want to feel this........... Brad? God it feels so good. Brad..... it's starting. I can feel it. Yeah its coming baby. OH SHIT! I'm cumming already! Oh god.... Pound me! Pound it in! Faster, Oh god do it faster Brad. I'm going to explode. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I am, I am!"

I kept thrusting hard. My cock rammed in and pulled out as fast as possible when I too began to feel my first signs of cumming. "Gonna cum Kim! I'm gonna spurt."

"Nooo, Pull out. In my mouth. Fuck my mouth honey! Fuck my mouth baby. I want your cock in my mouth."

She was fast. I had hardly pulled out before she was kneeling in front of me. Her tiny hand wrapped around my cock and her hot mouth bobbing back and forth. I didn't last more than seconds. She held just the head of my cock in her mouth and her tongue began flicking at the sensitive underside of it's head.

I cried out. "It's cumming Kim. Gonna spurt. Oh my god here I come baby." Still her head bobbed and her tongue was doing crazy things to my dick. I was exploding. I thought she was holding it in her mouth. As I kept erupting she kept sucking. When I finished, she pulled off with a hushed sound, like lips smacking and she looked up at me.