More Adventures of Panty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panty10
Panty10
63 Followers

Bob mad one final push and held my head steady as he started to spurt. I managed to pull my head back some so I could taste his cum landing right on my tongue. It was incredibly hot and salty, and delicious. I had to start swallowing before I choked. Bob came a lot, at least 5 good spurts before it started to trickle out. I kept sucking but Bob pulled away because he was obviously to sensitive for me to continue. He pulled his lacy pink panties back up over his now deflating cock and took a seat.

In the meantime, Pete was now getting close. He was grunting like mad as he reamed my asshole raw. It felt so fucking good. I was just whimpering at this point when Pete's grip tightened on my hips and he made one final plunged and yelled "I'm cumming."

I felt the warm liquid spread in my bowels as Pete shot his cum deep into me. The butt plug felt good but nothing prepared me for this feeling. Pete took a couple of small in and out strokes to milk the rest of the cum out of his cock and then pulled out with a load plop.. I fell forward onto my stomach and laid there getting my breath back.

After a few minutes, Bob piped up and said "so Cheryl, what do you think? I did exactly what you asked and you obviously loved it by the way you were rubbing your pussy raw during the show. Do you think I deserve early delivery on next week?"

Cheryl looked at Nicole and asked "what do you think."

Nicole replied "that was pretty fucking hot, I think they all deserve a treat.

Cheryl said, "your right, if Bob is going to get some strange pussy, Pete and Joe should get some too. When were all done, I know just the Panty Boy that can clean us all up.

Cindy squealed with delight and said "Get over here Joe and fuck this wet cunt. I want to feel that smooth hairless body on top of me.

Joe ran inside and washed up since his cock had been buried in my ass. By the time he got back I was already sliding into Cindy's juicy cunt while I looked over, and for the first time in our marriage, saw my wife getting fucked by another man.

Nicole hollowed, get out here Pete, I have the only lonely pussy here. Joe was out in a flash and began fucking Nicole.

I knew I was not going to last as long as the others since they had both already shot their first loads into my body but I was already thinking ahead to eating the three delicious cream pies we were now making.

Panty10
Panty10
63 Followers
12