More Adventures With Tony Ch. 3

Story Info
Peter takes their threesome to a new level.
1.7k words
3.91
25.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

When I could catch my breath, I rolled off Peter's chest and lay on my side. Tony laid down behind me, reached his arm around and started playing with my tits. I thought I was completely drained, but lying between two men started to turn me on again. Peter told Tony that it was now his turn to have a little attention from me.

Peter got to his feet, and stood at the edge of the bed. He told me to stay on my left side, but to move to the edge, with my knees drawn up. He told Tony to lie on HIS left side and position himself so his prick would be at my mouth. Peter said it would be like the "69" position but Tony was NOT to touch my pussy.

Puzzled but curious, Tony moved into the position Peter had suggested. Peter then told me to open my mouth and give Tony some much needed sucking. Tony's cock has not deflated at all, if anything, it was harder. I put one arm in between his legs so I could caress his ass checks and tease his asshole. With my other hand, I reached for his balls and squeezed them. Tony's cock immediately got twice as hard and it stuck straight out from his body.

Peter was standing at the edge of the bed, watching me. "Now, slut, let's see some action from you. . . take that cock all the way into your mouth. . . NOW! Quit bullshitting around. I want to see you take all of him in your mouth. Jam him down your throat"!! Tony's cock started to quiver as I did what Peter demanded.

Tony was hot and hard. I had to tongue my mouth's wetness, so he could slide in easier. As Tony felt my finger at his asshole, and my mouth sucking on his dick, his ass started pushing it further and further into my mouth, until I was almost choking. I was SO full of that throbbing hot piece of meat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Peter pulling and stroking on his cock, back and forth, until it was so hard it stood out from his body. His balls were swollen to twice their size. With his free hand, Peter was clenching his fingers into my ass cheeks, hands splayed wide. I jerked forward from the sudden pain, which impaled me onto Tony's stiff and throbbing cock.

Peter started talking again, but more to Tony than to me. "Now, Tony, I am going to give you the treat of a lifetime. I want you to watch what I am doing and then I want you to tell us what you see, in every detail". Tony just nodded his head, half paying attention, as every nerve in his body was centered on the sucking on his cock. He could hear the slurping sounds of my mouth, as my wetness covered his cock and dripped over onto his balls.

Peter reached for my bent legs and straightened them out. My left leg extended straight out from the edge of the bed. Peter stood on either side of my leg. I felt him clamp his legs firmly around mine, so I couldn't move it. Then, I gasped in pain, for I felt him take my right leg and extend it straight up to his shoulder. I thought I was going to be split in two, being stretched out that way. It hurt!!

I tried to free my leg and bring it down, but Peter held onto it and rubbed my leg down to my thigh, until I relaxed, and my leg was firmly braced against his shoulder. I had heard of the "bow and arrow" position but I had never known anyone who could actually do it.

Peter looked down at Tony and told him not to move his cock from where it was, imbeded deep into my mouth and throat. He was to move over as close as he could to my pussy, so he could see everything up close. Tony needed NO urging at this point. He was just inches away from my pussy, with Peter's huge cock swinging in the air just above my cunt.

"Now Tony her pussy is wide open, stretched until it could almost split her in two. . . she can't move. Tell us what you see", commanded Peter. Tony was turned on by the sight of me, spread wide open. He was half raised up on one elbow so he could watch me sucking on his dick, and seeing the reaction of my pussy. I was so hot from sucking on that cock, that I wanted to be fucked. . . but nothing was happening. No cock, no fingers. . . I couldn't speak to let them know I wanted someone to stick their cock inside me. I was sucking faster and faster, tasting the precum juice oozing from the slit at the end of Tony's cockhead.

Tony started describing what he could see in front of him. "Oh yes, she is hot and she IS ready for some serious fucking. Her clit lips are all swollen and almost purple from the excitement my cock is giving her. Look how wet she is, her pussy lips and cunt are glistening, waiting to be serviced". Tony looked down at me and growled, "tell us you want to be fucked. . . tell us you want to screw us both so badly, you will do anything to cum". My face was flushed with the exertion of going up and down on Tony's cock. I nodded my head because I was so full of cock I couldn't speak.

Peter told Tony to take his fingers and finger fuck me, but slowly. He was to just put his finger inside my pussy, to get it wet from my juices and then spread this wetness over my clit lips. Then he told Tony to spread my lips and gently stroke on the knob that was just showing. Tony needed NO encouragement. . . the heat in his groin was almost unbearable, he wanted to cum so badly. He knew he had to hold off so he could watch and see what Peter was going to do next.

When Tony started stroking and rubbing on my clit, I thought I was going crazy. I wanted to jerk and thrash my hips, but I was held totally fast by Peter's legs and my right leg up against his shoulder. I could only moan with wanting to be fucked. I was going to cum if Tony kept playing with my clit and button Tony drove my wild, inserting one finger in my pussy, then coming out all wet, trailing the moisture up the lips of my clit and then back down again

Peter was rock hard, watching me suck on Tony's hard tool, while Tony was finger fucking me. Finally, he couldn't stand it any longer. Peter bent down just a little and started rubbing his cockhead where Tony's fingers had been. Peter told Tony to spread my lips to each side and watch his cock slowly drive me into spasms.

Tony watched in awe, as the moistness he had dug out of my pussy slowly coated the shaft and tip of Peter's cock. Peter placed the head of his dick at the entrance of my pussy. Tony said he could see my pussy quivering, the inside muscles trying to suck him in, moisture oozing out around Peter's cock. Tony said this was better than movie closeups.

Very slowly, for Tony's benefit, Peter would push his cock in an inch, stop, hold it there, and then pull back out. My pussy lips puckered inward as he did this, but then when he pulled back out, my pussy looked like it was stuck to the side of his shaft. In and out Peter went, easing in a little further each time.

The sight of Peter's cock, inserting and withdrawing in that hot wet pussy, was more than Tony could stand. Peter groaned and told Tony he would see that he was given the suck of a lifetime. Tony started to yell that he was coming and, at that precise moment, Peter, at my pussy entrance, made one swift stroke and jammed himself in, all the way. The jolt was like an electric shock going through my body and I opened up my throat even more. Tony and his cum spurted into my throat, over and over again. . . strong hard spasms. . . that matched the sudden hard forceful driving into my pussy. Peter's strokes matching the spasms emitting from Tony's body.

Peter used all his strength to hold me in place and, by not being able to move my legs, every stroke he made into me, went right to the bottom and set me on fire. With Tony jet-streaming hot thick cum into my throat and the frantic deep jabs from Peter, I exploded into one spasm after another, being forced to keep my body still. Each thrust by Tony and Peter only intensified the electricity that was coursing through my body. I couldn't get enough of Tony in my mouth. . . his cum filing me and spilling out of the corners of my mouth.

Tony was being drained dry at one end, and was watching fucking right in front of his face, which kept his climax going, one after another. Peter could watch both of us, clenching and jerking, the white thick cum oozing around Tony's cock.

That was all Peter needed as, with one last driving stroke, his throbbing aching cock ejected so much cum, I could feel myself filling up and spilling over and around his prick. The three of us came together, each spasm setting off each other, so as one orgasm ended, another started. There seemed no end to the sensations that rushed over us. . . in us. . . and around us.

Peter slowly let my leg come off his shoulder, and stepped aside from my other leg. He placed them both back on the bed. I couldn't move. I still had Tony's cock in my mouth, feeling it grow soft and then slide out of my mouth. None of us could move. . . the completeness of all of us cumming at the same time.

We couldn't move, or talk. . . we just lay there, the three of us wrapped together.

Tony, again, had fulfilled one of my deepest fantasies. I wondered if this was the end. As I drifted off into sleep, I was thinking that I still had a few days left of my vacation.

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers