More Ch. 02

Story Info
She deserved more than husband's inept fumbling in bed.
3.2k words
4.28
44.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Chapter 02 (or Less)

"There has to be more," she said to herself looking into the mirror. Sure she needed to touch up some of the gray in her hair and she did notice the first hint of "crow's feet" at the corners of her eyes, but she knew she was still a vital, nice looking and yes, a sexy woman. She deserved more than her husband's increasingly inept fumbling in bed with her. Well, today she was going to do something about it.

She had never cheated on her husband before, though there was plenty of opportunity, it was something she hadn't particularly thought of, until recently. One of her friends described an experience with a young man at her nail salon and it sounded so incredible. To feel someone so young and virile touch her... just the thought sent a shiver between her legs.

Another friend had talked about the masseuse at the club, describing her first multiple orgasm in dripping detail. "Yes," she thought, "I've seen that masseuse," not quite as dark and handsome as the waiter at the club she often fantasized about, but for an experience like her friend described, she wasn't about to be picky.

After kissing her husband goodbye, she called and made an appointment for early that afternoon. Then she quickly showered, fixed her hair and ran out to a nearby pharmacy where she picked up some coloring for her hair. She had never colored her hair before, but the box indicated it was very easy. Just wanting to cover up the gray, she picked up a color that looked very close to her own.

Finding it wasn't quite as easy as the box described, she worked for about three hours on her hair, finally getting it to look pretty good. With it nearly dry, she changed clothes into something a bit more attractive, putting on her sexiest bra and panties. She knew she'd be naked under a towel when she got the message, but the bra and panties made her feel that much sexier.

She arrived at the club around twelve-thirty, about an hour or so before her appointment time. Figuring to take in a bit of eye candy before her massage, she headed to the restaurant for a light lunch. Sure enough, the tall, handsome waiter was working. The hostess sat her at another waiter's table, which was perfect because she could watch him, without attracting too much attention from him. Last time, when he was her waiter, she brought her water each time he noticed her staring and she spent the afternoon peeing.

Anyway, lunch was divine, a tasty salad, followed by a floor show as she watched the waiter's muscles flex as he poured water and tea for his customers. She gave her own waiter a nice tip and then headed to the salon, arriving about five minutes early. After a short wait, her masseuse called out, "Ms. Winsome," and looked up.

"That's me," she said, holding out her hand, "Call me Debra."

Daintily taking her hand and shaking it, he said, "Okay Debra, I'm Danny, please take this towel into the locker room there. Remove your clothes, you can leave your panties on if you desire, and then go through the back door and look for Room 3. Go ahead and climb up on the table and when you are ready, there is a button near the table you can push."

She nodded, "Door 3, push the button when I am ready." She felt an odd feeling roll through her stomach as she headed for the locker room. Quickly removing all her clothes, including her panties, she took a look at herself in the mirror and then wrapped the towel around herself, heading for Door 3.

"Just like 'The Price is Right,'" she whispered to herself, hoping her prize was as good as her friend had described. Stepping into the room, she moved onto the table and pushed the button. In just a few moments, Danny came in, turned down the lights and walked to a nearby table.

"How are you today, Ms... I mean Debra?"

"I'm okay, hoping to be a lot better soon."

"Have you had a massage here before?"

"No, but one of my friends recommended it, Barbara, Barbara McConnell."

"Oh yes, she comes in quite frequently."

"All right," she thought to herself.

"Now just relax Debra, I'm going to pull the towel back a ways," he said, pulling it down her back and folding it to discreetly cover her ass. He then turned, poured some oil on his hands and moved over to her side.

She inhaled suddenly when she first felt his hands on her body, it was the first time a man had touched her like that since... since she got married. The sensation was incredible, his strong hands moving over her, the warm oil covering her, her muscles relaxing to his touch. With her breasts pressed beneath her, she felt a tingling in her nipples and she knew she was getting wet between her legs.

Listening to him, she heard his breathing get faster, heavier as he moved over her, soothing her muscles, caressing her as she had never been caressed. She wanted to time this just right, to turn and open herself to him when he wants it the most. His hands seemed to tremble some and she imagined his cock growing uncomfortably in his pants, aching to be released.

He removed his hands and turned to get more oil and she knew it was time. Preparing herself to be ravaged by him, she pulled the towel away, slid over onto her back and opened her legs. In her sexiest voice she said, "Now Danny, now."

Danny turned toward her and gasped. "Ms... Debra... Ms. Winsome, what are you doing?"

"It's okay, I know you want it, need it. I want it too."

"I'm sorry, you don't understand: I can't do that."

Feeling her face suddenly flush with embarrassment, she grabbed her towel and covered herself, crossing on arm over her breasts to conceal her nipples poking out through the towel. "What's wrong, is it because you aren't allowed."

"We're not supposed to, but it's not..."

"What don't you like me? I'm not your type?"

"Ms. Winsome, I'm gay."

"Gay?"

"Yes, I've been with Jonathan for two years now."

"Jonathan?"

"Jonathan, the waiter... here at the club."

"Jonathan and you?"

Smiling proudly, "For just over two years now."

"But... Barbara... Oh my, she... I am so embarrassed."

"No, please don't be embarrassed. I guess I should be flattered, but you shouldn't be chasing after... I mean, you're married aren't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"You wanted something different, something..."

"...more. I wanted something more."

Nodding his head he said, "Yes, I heard that from others."

"Others?"

"When the women find out I'm gay, they talk to me about things."

"Really?"

"Listen Debra, you don't want something like this. Yeah, if I were straight I might have gone ahead and had sex with you, and then you'd have had an afternoon with a younger guy. It might have been good, but consider what you have. You've been married how long?"

"Twenty..."

"Over twenty years and for one quick fling you'd chance loosing that?"

"But..."

"You want something more."

"Yes."

"Ever considered you might have more at home?"

"With him, I mean it's wham bam thank you ma'am and he's off watching the game."

"And what do you do?"

"Well I ah... I..."

"You just lie there, waiting for him to..."

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing girl, if you want more you got to make it more."

"But how?"

"Okay, just a few things. We can help with some the excess hair around your pubic area. The wax job hurts a bit, but it should leave you with a pretty package there."

"But it's always been like that."

"Yes hon, the natural look is nice, but let's get it off your thighs and clean up your bikini line."

"Why I haven't worn a bikini in years."

"And imagine when your hubby sees you in some sexy bikini panties, maybe crotchless."

"Crotchless?" she replied, feeling her face flush.

"An also, the odor..."

"Odor! Oh my God, you can... it's that bad?'

"Calm down, calm down. Frankly Debra, all women are simply a bit ah... well too fragrant for me, that's why I'm into guys. Most straight guys like the fragrance and taste, it's just that you are a little stronger than most I think."

Covering her face with one of her hands she fought back tears. "I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be, it's all hormones and body chemistry, completely natural. Look, try this," he said, writing on a piece of paper, "it's a douche you can use. It will neutralize some of your fragrance without adding any of its own. It will still be you, just not so much so."

"But how do you know all this?"

"Well, I was studying to be a gynecologist, before getting into physical therapy."

"A gay gynecologist?"

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "What other gynecologist could give you fashion advice along with a pap smear. Anyway, that didn't work out and here I am."

"So, when can I get that wax job?"

"Let me check with Cheryl, I'll be right back," he said, slipping out of the room. He returned and said, "She can work you in right now if you are ready."

"Can I take a shower first?"

"Sure you can, but if it's the odor thing, I'm pretty sensitive to that, Cheryl probably won't notice a thing."

"I'd like to anyway."

"Okay, I'll tell Cheryl you'll be ready in what, 10 minutes?"

"Yes, that's fine," she said, grabbing her towel and heading for the locker room.

"When you're done, just come back in here and push the button."

"Okay, and ah... thank you Danny."

"You're welcome Debra."

She took a quick shower and then endured a painful wax session. After the session, she headed by the drug store again, picking up what Danny recommended. Rushing home, she tried the douche and applied some cream to the inflamed skin where she had the wax job. Debra figured her husband wouldn't be up for anything this night after their sex the night before, so her skin should be better and the douche would be working for the next day.

After spending a normal evening with her husband, she kissed him goodnight and went to sleep. The next day, she kissed him goodbye like any other day, however, once he left, she quickly showered and headed out shopping. She picked up a sexy, see-through, but not crotchless pair of panties and a matching bra.

Once back home, she waited until about an hour before he normally got home and then got dressed, putting on a skirt and blouse. She tucked in the blouse, but left it completely unbuttoned. Stepping into the bathroom, she touched up her make-up and fixed her hair, then sat in the living room listening for his car to pull up.

Finally the car pulled up about fifteen minutes late. She met him at the door, leaning on the wall, her blouse open a bit, showing off her new bra. He looked at her and asked, "We going out tonight?"

"No, I thought we just stay in," she said, taking his briefcase and placing it on the floor. She then reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt, watching his face as he immediately figured out what was going on and looked down, noticing her bra.

He pressed her against the wall and she felt him grind his cock into her thigh as his hand passed up under her skirt. When she felt his fingers touch her through the panties, she inhaled suddenly, but when he reached up to grab the waistband, she slipped out between him and the wall.

Reaching to her skirt, she quickly removed it, dropped it on the floor and then removed her blouse, tossing it to the side. She now stood before him in just the see-through bra and panties. Watching his face, she saw an expression she hadn't seen in years... hell decades. It was hunger, pure lust.

She moved back onto the couch, leaning back and opening her legs, giving him the full effect of the see thru panties. Watching him as he took off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, fumbled with his belt and finally pulled off his pants, she reached back and unfastened her bra.

He pulled off his underwear and then reached to pull off his socks. He stumbled a couple of times before finally getting them off and then he walked towards her, his hard cock swinging side to side as he walked. She realized it has been a long time since she looked at him as she did now, wanting to feel that cock, to feel his hands, his mouth, just wanting him in any way she could have him.

Straddling one of her legs, he leaned forward and kissed her mouth, his tongue pushing between her lips, toying with her tongue. He brought his cock down on her thigh, letting his weight rest upon it, pushing it up and down on her, while his hands went to her breasts. They continued kissing as he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. They drew apart, both gasping for breath as his head dropped down to her breasts, his mouth taking in one of her nipples.

She reached over and grabbed his ass, kneading it, pulling him harder as he pushed himself onto her thigh. He continued sucking her nipples as his hands dropped to her panties, slowly starting to pull them off. They both moved as she lifted her hips letting the panties slide over her ass and then he raised up off her, without removing his mouth from her nipples and slid the panties down her legs.

He began to move between her legs, his cock ready to push into her, when she grabbed his head and pushed it down. When he looked up at her she whispered, "Please." Figuring out what she wanted, he dropped down on his knees between her legs and moved his head toward her pussy.

A tear tumbled out of the corner of her eye when she felt his tongue first push tentatively into her opening and then plunge deep inside her. The sensation shot through her and when he moved up to her clit she was jolted with a powerful orgasm that had her grinding her pussy against his face as her cunt contracted wildly. It subsided, but he continued licking her clit, this time she felt a finger slip into her.

Leaning her head back on the couch she closed her eyes and let the feeling overwhelm her as in just moments she came again, this time her cunt feeling his finger as it pulsed. She wanted more, she wanted to be filled by him now. She moaned, "I want you inside me... now."

She watched as he moved quickly, his cock head glistening in his pre-cum, pressed against her and then slipped easily inside her wet and ready cunt. He slowly pushed into her as she savored his girth and then his length as the reached the hilt. Pulling back slowly, he thrust a bit quicker this time, working faster and faster into her dripping pussy.

It was building in her, the sensation of him filling her, his pubis pressing against her clit as he plunged deeper and deeper into her. She heard him moan which ignited her more as he crashed into her, again and again and... she came, the pleasure pulsing through her body, her cunt squeezing on his hard cock, buried so deep inside her.

As she was coming, he came too, his cock pulsing as her cunt squeezed him. He shot his hot cum into her, splashing her repeatedly until he collapsed on top of her, he breath hot and moist against her neck. They remained together, entwined, both utterly amazed at what had just occurred.

Even as his cock slipped out of her pussy she still felt some slight pulses run through her body. She had never imagined it could be like this again, and yet, she noticed him stand up in front of her and she thought, "Oh hell, now he's going to wash himself off."

Instead, he reached his hand out to her and he lifted her up, kissing her on the mouth again. Holding her hand, he led her back into the bedroom, where they both sat down on the bed and he began kissing her.

Not sure exactly what he was doing, she leaned back as he gently, so lovingly began touching and kissing her. He was slow and deliberate as he moved over her body, kissing her neck, then rolling her onto her stomach where he kissed her down he back as he ran his hand over her. He kissed her on her ass, then down her thighs, then he rolled her over onto her back and kissed her thighs and up over her pussy.

He continued upward, through her nicely trimmed pubic hair, up her stomach and onto her breasts again. She then felt his cock against her leg... he was hard again. Moving between her legs, he eased his cock into her and began moving slowly in and out of her. Where before he began fucking her at a fevered pitch, this time he moved slow as if savoring the feel of her, learning the intricate sexuality of her again. They were making love!

She felt tears in her eyes as she responded to him, gently touching him back, running her hands down his side, feeling his body as she enjoyed him filling her. In a few minutes she came again, not the violent, lusting orgasm she had experienced as they fucked, no, this one was a gently pleasure, her body enveloping a man she adored.

After she came, he sped up his thrusts a bit and she played with his nipples, coaxing him onward. He continued, faster, harder as he got closer, and closer... just about... he'd relax, ready to stop until she whispered, "Come on, come inside me again."

Hearing her, he began again, slowly building up speed. Soon he crashed into her, their bodies slapping together. She pinched his nipples and said "Yeah, give it to me, come on fuck me, fuck me."

As she said "fuck me" his eyes grew intense and he plunged once and then again and he came, his cock spurting his cum into her once again. Immediately his arms began shaking and he fell upon her again, this time wrapping his arms around her and holding her. Several minutes later they rolled onto their sides, but remained embraced, his cock leaning on her thigh, oozing the last droplets of his come.

Later, after he fell asleep, she rolled over onto her back, completely contented. She felt their combined cum oozing out of her but didn't move, she'd wash the sheets tomorrow. Moving a bit she felt a twinge between her legs and smiled. Her pussy would hurt for a day or so and the next time they tried anything she'd have to be careful, but for now, she was happy, contented and completely swept off her feet by, of all people, her husband.