More Dirty Motel Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, however, Rebecca arrived early and was admitted by the brother, who was genuinely surprised to see her.

"I knew you were coming over, but I thought it was later," he said, closing the door behind her, "I was going to be gone by the time you got here."

"Why?" she asked, "I really liked you being here last time."

The younger man blushed deeply, his eyes cast downward. The response brought a smile to Rebecca's beautiful face, and she touched his arm. He looked up at her and their eyes met. Stepping forward, he enfolded her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

As they embraced, Rebecca's nipples hardened and her already moist pussy swelled. She whimpered softly into his mouth.

"Come with me to the bedroom," he said. Rebecca followed him.

Kissing her throughout, he slowly removed her clothing until she was naked before him. With yet another kiss, he stepped back and quickly disrobed himself. Rebecca almost gasped audibly as his shorts fell to the floor at his feet. She had not noticed the other day. She had not seen his dick clearly, because his hand was gripping it while in her sight. It was huge! His brother's cock was immensely thick, but the organ before her now was enormous, very fat and very long. It was also about half hard.

Naked, he joined her on the bed and wrapped himself around her. As they kissed, Rebecca noticed both similarities and differences between the brothers. The man rubbing his body against her had a scent very much like his brother, but his body felt different. Maybe it was the fact he was younger by several years, but he was harder, leaner. There was a definite familial likeness in the facial features and hair, but this man was gentler, more calm in his approach. Rebecca's passion was building, but more slowly. She thoroughly enjoyed the more relaxed approach, and threw herself into kissing and touching him.

She lay on top of him, rubbing her breasts against his muscled chest. As she kissed him, he moaned and writhed beneath her. She could sense he was enthralled with her. The intensity of his excitement thrilled her and, as she withdrew from their kiss to trace her lips down his neck and chest, he thrashed his head from side to side in seeming ecstasy. Rebecca's pussy began to literally ache.

Her kisses trailed down his belly until she reached his monstrous dick, which extended almost all the way up to the man's navel. The bulbous head was an angry purple color. Clear liquid was oozing from the tip. Rebecca gently licked it off, which elicited a loud cry from him. She sampled the glans with her tongue and licked it as if it were an ice cream cone that had begun to melt. She could feel him shiver beneath her. Making herself more comfortable beside him, Rebecca dove in to suck him with abandon. He moaned his appreciation as he began to thrash a little beside her.

With one knee bent and the other leg curved slightly, Rebecca's dripping little pussy was completely exposed. The man she was sucking had become a little more accustomed to the ministrations of her mouth and now began to pay a bit more attention to her. He stroked her body firmly, petting her skin. Lightly, very lightly, he touched her pussy. His touch was unusual. It felt very good, and Rebecca moaned, sending vibrations all through his cock. He reflexively thrust the huge shaft up into her mouth, almost gagging her. She pulled back until just the massive head remained, jutting obscenely from her cheek. She continued to eat him and he began to touch her more. With one finger he began to expertly tease her throbbing, little clit. With another, he began to explore the dripping entrance to her pussy. The sensation was unlike any she had ever experienced. It was as if she were masturbating herself, only better. If he kept doing what he was doing he was going to make her cum with just his fingers. She sucked him hungrily. She ran her tongue from the big purple head, down the long, thick shaft to the massive root. She kissed his huge balls and tongued them, very lightly sucking one of them into her mouth.

Suddenly, she wanted, needed to sit on this very large, very thick tool. Rebecca maneuvered her body around, crawling atop him. She straddled him. Leaning down, she kissed him deeply as she reached behind and positioned his cock. She straightened herself and slowly eased down onto him, hissing with pleasure as he entered her. The sensation was incredible! Rebecca owned a dildo or two, even one that was probably larger and thicker than the organ on which she was sitting right now, but there was no comparison. She could feel the heat from it, could sense the pulse and throb as it stretched her. Best of all, she felt the body beneath her trembling with excitement, exhilaration. Slowly, very slowly, Rebecca slid her body up and down, back and forth. She completely controlled the depth of the strokes, taking part of his cock within her, then easing it back out until only the slick, purple head remained imbedded.

She lay her body on his, her breasts pressed against his chest. Her long, silky hair grazed his face and her smooth, perfectly round ass jutted up in the air. She shook her hair aside and bent down to kiss him again as she rocked back slowly and more of his big, hard dick slid into her. The sensation made them both shudder. They were totally lost in this slow, steaming fuck, so much so that neither one heard the front door to the apartment open and close.

"Oh, for Christ's sake!" came a voice from the doorway to the bedroom.

The look on both men's faces was one of pure astonishment. One brother had been caught, the other had done the catching. Rebecca just smiled mischievously.

"Why don't you just join us?" she asked.

He just stood there at the door for a long minute.

"What the hell?" he said, and began to get undressed.

Rebecca noticed that there was no softening of the cock on which she sat, so she took the opportunity to sit up just a little, then eased herself down until the entire length was embedded in her pussy. It almost felt to her that the tip was in her throat. She wiggled slightly and reached down to rub her clit just a bit. The feeling was delicious. Still, there was a second man about to crawl into the bed. So, she "dismounted," rolling to one side.

"I guess we'd better make a little room here," she said and nudged the brother over slightly. The new arrival crawled in next to her and made her the center of a "sandwich." She turned toward him and kissed him. His hands began to run up and down her naked flesh. To her great delight, Rebecca felt a second set of hands gently stroking the back of her thighs, and a second set of lips lightly kissing the back of her neck. If it were possible, her temperature rose even higher.

The two men lavished her with kisses and caresses. She turned back and forth, entwining her tongue with theirs, rubbing her skin against theirs, fondling both of their rigid cocks. Finally, she said to them, "I want you to do something for me. I want to try double penetration with both of you."

She didn't wait for an answer, she just arranged them the way she wanted. Straddling the brother once again, she eased herself back onto his dick and began to fuck him.

"Find some lubricant," she said to his brother, "and get my bottom ready for your nice, fat cock."

He obeyed and soon was kneeling behind Rebecca. He licked her and fingered her as she slowly rode up and down the length of his brother's cock, moaning the entire time. The sensation was so delicious that, given a little more time, she would have come without the DP. But she really, really wanted it and, within a few minutes, she got it. She felt the slickly lubricated dick sliding up and down the crack of her ass. It teased and stroked as she fucked. Then, a pair of hands gripped the soft, creamy cheeks of her ass and held her steady. The hot tip pressed against the entrance, but it didn't give easily. Rebecca's little pussy was already stuffed with a very large, hard cock. More pressure was applied and pushing, the head began to enter. Rebecca gasped and tightly closed her eyes. More dick began to squeeze up into her ass. Rebecca cried out. More was pushed into her.

"Oh, my God!" she wailed, "Oh, my God!"

There was a steady pressure from behind her. Hands clutched her flesh. She felt completely, utterly impaled as the second cock was imbedded deep in her ass and began to move very, very slowly.

There were no words from Rebecca's mouth, only a keening wail. The men who sandwiched her began to fuck her, one from below and one from behind. Rebecca just began to have waves and waves and Rebecca was suddenly, startlingly awash in waves of orgasms. They did not stop. They did not ease. They only intensified. Every movement made by her or either man brought another crashing tsunami of climaxes and, throughout the experience, Rebecca howled loudly. She had never in her life had an experience like this. She had never had any single orgasm this powerful, and they were countless in number.

Suddenly, both men growled simultaneously. Rebecca would have felt it were she not convulsing with orgasm after orgasm, but she was unaware that both her pussy and ass were being pumped full of thick, hot cum. Rebecca's orgasms finally tapered off, but only after the pair of cocks within her began to soften and become still.

When I got home that evening, just a bit early, Rebecca wasn't there. I wondered where she could be, but not for long. She came through the door about twenty minutes later with her hair mussed up and looking just a little wan.

"Where've you been?" I asked.

"Just a minute," she said, and disappeared into the bedroom.

I wandered into the living room and sat down, watching the bedroom door for her reappearance. She was in there for some time, but finally came back out.

"Okay," I said, "Now do you want to tell me where you've been?"

She smiled weakly and came to sit across from me in the living room.

"Well," she said, "I went for a little walk."

"Okay," I responded, basically dismissing the whole thing. I just assumed that answered my question.

"There's more," she said, bringing me back on topic.

"More?" I asked.

"Yes," and she smiled a little more, "Your wife was a bad girl today."

I got an instant erection.

"Bad in what way?" I asked. I know the look on my face was like that of a kid about to get some small present, one that was a pleasant, little surprise.

"Your wife got laid," she answered.

"Tell me more," I leaned forward in my chair.

"Wouldn't you like to hear about this in the bedroom?" she asked, beginning to rise from her seat, "where you can spank me for being bad?"

As we entered the bedroom, I was under the impression this would be a regular sex session. I had no idea just how much sex in which Rebecca had engaged through the course of that afternoon. I should have guessed, though, just by her appearance. Still, she wanted to tell me something of what had gone on and, knowing the effect it would have on me, wanted to ease my sexual suffering. That being the case, she stripped and patted the bed beside her, inviting me to lose my clothes, as well. So I did.

What she told me was some, but by no means all, of her dirty motel "sexcapades." As she got into the meat of the story, she rolled to her belly.

"Don't you think I should be spanked?" she said, wiggling her perfect, round ass in the air invitingly.

There was no way I could resist. I oiled it gently, then swatted her with just the right amount of force. She moaned. Telling of her exploits was bringing back memories of being double fucked. The problem was that, having had her brains fucked out all afternoon by two men left her in no shape to get her brains fucked out by her husband that same day. We were going to have to be creative in order to enjoy our rightful orgasms. We could do that.

As I spanked her, she relived her orgasmic day. Strumming her swollen pussy once again brought her nearer and nearer to yet another orgasm, perhaps her fiftieth of the day. Who knows?

Watching her cum all over her fingers brought me to a point at which I probably could have shot all over her delicious ass without even touching myself, but I didn't. I did, however, notice globules of sticky, white cum oozing from both her ass and her pussy. That just added to the ambience, so I filled her mouth with cum thirty seconds after her lips closed around my aching cock.

The following week Rebecca and I enjoyed our threesome. When our new friend got to our apartment, we greeted him warmly, more so Rebecca than me. I just don't put my tongue in men's mouths. Not my style. Eventually, we adjourned to the bedroom and disrobed. I was absolutely astonished. The man's dick was absolutely huge!

Yeah, that's right. It was the brother who joined us. The other guy? Well, he turned out to be kind of a jerk, so Rebecca kicked him to the curb.

12